Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-03-2009, 01:53 PM   #101
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

I have no doubt we have brothers in the stars as we are all brothers here on Earth.
Our connectedness to them is through our heart.
There is no reason I believe to go into dichotomic thinking about this.
Welcome what may and know your thoughts are shaping reality.
Remember your heart for it knows no bounderies .

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 03:06 PM   #102
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Sure Viking. I will provide some inputs about this message as soon as I get back home. You will appreciate it.

The heart of the message can be synthesized by:''We think that if we show up in mass in your sky all over the world that it will shift your global consciousness and unite humanity, do you want us to do it?''

No help or assistance was ever mentionned...

And their is an active petition circulating on the net since a few years as a positive answer to this question.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 03:47 PM   #103
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Grandmother Moon
holds us
sways us
moves us
guides us

Be patient, she says, watch the cycles,
I will give you All
one breath at a time

I show the way
with clarity and grace
gentleness is the path

Cry for the waters
laugh for the children
smile for the sacred rocks

The Warrior is you!

The spirit plants open us
The brother wind cleanses us
The galactic forces
touch our hearts -
"Shine your Light"
they urge
Chant your ancestors
Alive!

Stand tall on the Sacred Earth
Bring the harmony to this moment

Fulfill your cosmic destiny!

I don't remember the author this poem .
I just wanted to share it with you.

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 04:31 PM   #104
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Grandmother Moon
holds us
sways us
moves us
guides us

Be patient, she says, watch the cycles,
I will give you All
one breath at a time

I show the way
with clarity and grace
gentleness is the path

Cry for the waters
laugh for the children
smile for the sacred rocks

The Warrior is you!

The spirit plants open us
The brother wind cleanses us
The galactic forces
touch our hearts -
"Shine your Light"
they urge
Chant your ancestors
Alive!

Stand tall on the Sacred Earth
Bring the harmony to this moment

Fulfill your cosmic destiny!

I don't remember the author this poem .
I just wanted to share it with you.

Love from me
mudra
Why thank you Mudra...

I love the last line...!

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 07:09 PM   #105
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou for your post on "Operation Terra" Mudra. I paragraph from the communication has great signifigance to this thead

The elohim are here. They have incarnated as ordinary humans in order to act as human lightning
rods, to draw down and anchor the energy of change, and to assist in the birthing of the new age.
It will be necessary to evacuate those who are destined to inhabit Terra, for the necessary
cleansing will render the present body of Earth uninhabitable for a time. The evacuees will be
taken in their physical bodies to another location, where they will prepare themselves for the
colonization of Terra, the “New Earth.” The remainder of this information will deal with the
details of that process and paint a vision that those who can “hear” will be able to hold in their
hearts and minds and that will help them to understand the necessity of the cleansing that is soon
to take place

Evacuation means just that... "Evacuation". The cleansing will make earth uninhabitable for a time. It is hard to "hear" when ones head is in the sand. I personally "hear" this message externally in this transmissions and also I "hear" this message in my heart. It's not because I feel I need to be saved or I want out. It's not black or white. it just is.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 08:03 PM   #106
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post

I hope you all realize that if there was a Nuclear War here on planet Earth your soul essence would be irreversibly damaged...!!
What makes you think that?
Surely our souls are not part of this dimension so can not be damaged by physical things on this planet
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 08:44 PM   #107
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

As for the "we have to leave our planet for it to be 'cleansed'" (ie paraphrasing. if you don't run away from your own planet you'll all DIE HORRIBLE DEATHS. SURRENDER YOUR PLANET TO US NOW YOU WORTHLESS SCUM business) (sick to my stomach), I posted the below on it elsewhere, but will share here ~

Hmmm ~ Not a fan of this stuff ~

My way of looking at things is different than us forfeiting our beautiful earth that we have been given charge over and going away in spaceships while it is 'cleansed'.

My way is:

I suggest considering that planet earth and it's inhabitants are going to move TOGETHER into a Golden Age, because the people of earth are going to HELP EACH OTHER see through the illusions of separation and come up higher in Oneness.

This will occur because a critical mass, a Christ Mass, of people will go all the way, surrender their separate sense of identity and be reborn as the Living Christ. This will have an enormous effect on the collective consciousness as it shifts far upward, and the average person will then be able to see through the veil enough to make the right decisions.

The people who are going to have the most trouble with the shift in consciousness to a New Earth, are not the regular people. The people that will have the most trouble are the most self centered people, the Powers that Be and the like.

The Way we move into a New Earth is by helping each other do so, by working on ourselves and ideally, by surrendering our egos and Being reborn into the reality of who we are in Oneness with All Life.

As for the outer savior: It is ALL the same scam, it is all anti-christ.

The savior outside of us, is the anti-christ option.

Whether it's Barack Obama, Jesus coming back and killing all those that didn't go to church, aliens coming and whisking people away before a 'cleansing' (what disgusting word), it's all the same sepantine lie.

The lie is that the power is not within you to Be the Change, the Power is outside of you. Let us come and fix your problems for you, those who don't accept our technocracy ET help and evacuate from their own planet will be 'cleansed' etc. etc. etc.

I believe the truth is that we're not here for a split in timelines. We're here to bring all the timelines back onto the Divine Timeline.

Those who are the greatest among us will be the greatest servants of All.

It is time for All of humanity to come up higher Now

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-03-2009 at 09:06 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 08:51 PM   #108
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
As for the "we have to leave our planet for it to be 'cleansed'" (ie paraphrasing. if you don't run away from your own planet you'll all DIE HORRIBLE DEATHS. SURRENDER YOUR PLANET TO US NOW YOU WORTHLESS SCUM business) (sick to my stomach), I posted the below on it elsewhere, but will share here ~

Hmmm ~ Not a fan of this stuff ~

My way of looking at things is different than us forfeiting our beautiful earth that we have been given charge over and going away in spaceships while it is 'cleansed'.

My way is:

I suggest considering that planet earth and it's inhabitants are going to move TOGETHER into a Golden Age, because the people of earth are going to HELP EACH OTHER see through the illusions of separation and come up higher in Oneness.

This will occur because a critical mass, a Christ Mass, of people will go all the way, surrender their separate sense of identity and be reborn as the Living Christ. This will have an enormous effect on the collective consciousness as it shifts far upward, and the average person will then be able to see through the veil enough to make the right decisions.

The people who are going to have the most trouble with the shift in consciousness to a New Earth, are not the regular people, they are the most self centered people, the Powers that Be and the like.

The Way we move into a New Earth is by helping each other do so, by working on ourselves and ideally, by surrendering our egos and Being reborn into the reality of who we are in Oneness with All Life.

As for the outer savior: It is ALL the same scam, it is all anti-christ.

The savior outside of us, is the anti-christ option.

Whether it's Barack Obama, Jesus coming back and killing all those that didn't go to church, aliens coming and whisking people away before a 'cleansing' (what disgusting word), it's all the same sepantine lie:

The power is not within you to Be the Change, the Power is outside of you. Let us come and fix your problems for you, those who don't accept our technocracy ET help and evacuate from their own planet will be 'cleansed' etc. etc. etc.

We're not here for a split in timelines. We're here to bring all the timelines back onto the Divine Timeline.

Those who are the greatest among us will be the greatest servants of All.

It is time for All of humanity to come up higher Now
With all due respect 14 Chakras,

It is hard to "hear" the truth when ones head is stuck in the sand. You have stuck limits on your perception and for this you cease being more and aware of more. We can never reach the end on our search for enlightenment. There will always be more. I am not denying what you have said. The only problem I have is in the limits you have set. The grand plan is yet to be fully revealed.

There are snippits of truth everywhere. We just have to sift the weat from the chaff.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:56 PM   #109
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Let us exchange ‘hope’ of ‘change we can believe in’ outside of ourselves for Self realization that the Power is within us to BE the Change.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:07 PM   #110
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
It is hard to "hear" the truth when ones head is stuck in the sand. You have stuck limits on your perception and for this you cease being more and aware of more. We can never reach the end on our search for enlightenment. There will always be more. I am not denying what you have said. The only problem I have is in the limits you have set. The grand plan is yet to be fully revealed.

There are snippits of truth everywhere. We just have to sift the weat from the chaff.
Oh ,but the grand plan IS revealed many centuries ago...
But wait... there is a catch ...
people simply dismiss bible...

They hate it, downplay it, load it with labels (lie,dirt,fairytale,s.f..........)
they like certain parts and dismiss other less likable parts towards their liking,
basically behaving like spoiled brats. Liking and listening only something that they personally fancy ... "I say for me this is white and I don`t care what you think..." -attitude...

No wonder why Christ said those who have ears will hear and those who have eyes will see...
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:32 PM   #111
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
Oh ,but the grand plan IS revealed many centuries ago...
But wait... there is a catch ...
people simply dismiss bible...

They hate it, downplay it, load it with labels (lie,dirt,fairytale,s.f..........)
they like certain parts and dismiss other less likable parts towards their liking,
basically behaving like spoiled brats. Liking and listening only something that they personally fancy ... "I say for me this is white and I don`t care what you think..." -attitude...

No wonder why Christ said those who have ears will hear and those who have eyes will see...
Matthew 24:36 (King James Version)

36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
Old 12-03-2009, 10:39 PM   #112
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Let us exchange ‘hope’ of ‘change we can believe in’ outside of ourselves for Self realization that the Power is within us to BE the Change.
Don't get me wrong 14 Chakras. I value your every word. All I ask is that we seek not to judge and condemn others for expressing their truths that we personally don't register with. Also, let us take with us what resonates from any external source and not focus on what doesn't. After all these are the treasures we will take with us to Heaven. In order to get gold out of the ground we must pan it out of the dirt. If you throw away that which just looks like dirt you may miss something of great value.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:50 AM   #113
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
What makes you think that?
Surely our souls are not part of this dimension so can not be damaged by physical things on this planet
An exerpt from the Phoenix Journels...I have also read this elsewhere...perhaps someone here will know...I will see if I can dig it out anyway...it also explained the damage caused by Nuclear damaging the soul essence...

qoute...
"Of course the soul is energy. The body - the vessel we live in - runs on electrochemical reactions that have EM fields around them just like any other electrical conductor does. Halo, aura, nimbus.

Quote:
“The Egyptians recognized many degrees of immortality. The Ren and the Sekem and the Khu are relatively immortal, but still subject to injury. The other souls who survive physical death are much more precariously situated. Can any soul survive the searing fireball of an atomic blast? If humans and animal souls are seen as electromagnetic force fields, such fields could be totally disrupted by a nuclear explosion. The mummy’s nightmare: disintegration of souls, and this is precisely the ultrasecret and supersensitive function of the atom bomb: a Soul Killer, to alleviate an escalating soul glut.”
William S. Burroughs & Material
Anyway have a good read Swanny... oh, by the way did you get the Video of spaceships above earth???

" Nuclear death causes severe soul damage, and sometimes will obliterate the soul entirely, from which there is no recovery.

Earth was heading this way again with her nuclear capability, and the planet desired to toss you off by rolling over. This is a different event than a magnetic poll shift, and much more serious, but it would preserve her. (My comment here: Earth has experienced nuclear bombing in the long distant past. The Dead Sea area has the remains of Sodom and Gomorrah, which were destroyed by a Plutonium bomb. There were other bombings during that era, some in India, if I recall correctly. Before the last time we were in the photon belt around 13000 years ago, Atlantis and Lemuria engaged in nuclear activities against each other"

further reading here...
http://www.2012unlimited.net/Ascensi...he_galaxy.html

Also here...
Esu Jesus Sananda
EVACUATION

But, again, your presumption is incorrect. Dead or alive, you will be lifted off this orb, for this orb will be evacuated. It is the manner and placement which really interests you. The dark*est son of Satan is going to be lifted off—‘raptured’ if you please, but he surely won’t be in the liking and enjoyment thereof. Father God Wakan (Sacred), with The Creation, has prepared a place for the most fallen brethren and transitions (transportations) are already well under way of both Mine ones and Satan’s church. Further, the Astral planes of your planet are all but empty except for the few souls who are caught in the in*ability of “living” ones to release of them for one reason or an*other. None are taken without free will choice of movement. This is why I most earnestly plead with you to release in thy hearts, those ones who have moved from the density of earth ‘visible’ format unto the invisible dimensions that they can be placed in the proper ‘safe’ location for their security. There is every probability that man will unleash nuclear confrontation; also, there will be spillage of ra*dioactive materials from your foolish power stations in upheaval of earth fractionat*ing. DEATH OF BODY BY NUCLEAR IMPACT DAMAGES THE VERY ESSENCE OF SOUL STRUCTURE. THERE*FORE, SOULS WHO ARE CAUGHT IN YOUR ATMO*SPHERE AT SUCH TIME STAND TO BE BADLY DAM*AGED, AND REMEMBER, DEAR ONES, THESE INCAR*NATE ENER*GIES HAVE NO CONTROL OF THEMSELVES AT PASSAGE FROM HUMAN FORMAT INTO ETHEREAL FREQUENCY, IF THEY CHANGE DIMENSION IN CON*FUSION. YOU PRE*CIOUS CHILDREN HAVE SO MUCH TO LEARN.

Oh, you don’t want to go? Well, so be it. You wish to “be counted out” for you have your “future” planned? I am speak*ing of your fu*ture. Upon this orb it is going to be a rather nasty “future”, if at all. I sit high enough above thee that I can see both ends of the roadway. I also most surely reassure you that if you choose not to “lift-off” ye will be left to experience what*ever comes down that roadway! SO BE IT!

It is your future that we speak of here and of which I spoke of a blink of an eye ago—two thousand years, I believe you count of it.

I said, “Let not your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe in The Creation and also in Me. In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.” So be it and Selah. I did Mine portion, did you do yours?

To avoid confusion we will refer to the event when those who be*lieve on Me will mysteriously “meet me” in the air some*where. Let us call it the big “pick up”; well, I would wish it would be “big”, but most will still be trying to figure out what it means and miss the ship—space ship!

Esu Jesus Sananda

viking

Last edited by viking; 12-04-2009 at 10:06 AM.
Old 12-04-2009, 01:08 PM   #114
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Hello. I told that I would provide some more information about this text. Here it goes. I dig this whole during a couple months in 2005.

The original author of the text was apparently channeled by Jean Ederman, real name is Eric Julien. It first appeared on the net in 2003.

The text was very well made and analyzed by Micheal Salla from exopolitic. Here is a comment from M. Salla about it:

http://www.exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-7.htm

There was a petition following the message. An answer have been written to this message and a possibility to sign the petition and endorse the answer. Here is the petition:

http://www.petitiononline.com/readynow/petition.html

BUT. There is controversy around the author. The man seems to be very clever and knowledgeable, but not necessarily frank. Here is a french article about his little lies (sorry its all in french):

http://www.karmapolis.be/pipeline/ederman_fin.htm

Finally, the text NEVER mentioned to get aboard spaceship or ask for alien intervention more than to show up. The original creator of the text, be it Eric Jean or an arcturian being from whom Jean claimed he channeled the message, think that a massive apparition of space ships in our sky all over the world would create an awakening of humanity. It is indeed very probable. What is less probable, is the fact that this message was channeled...

There are many people on the net who starve for attention. They will smartly adapt reality to their imagination and feed it with facts and data. Some will often induce they have important position or special contacts, but as soon as you ask them for more details, they fail to bring clarity and cover themselves into vague comments. When you do not satisfy yourself with only one version of the story and verify a bit more the validity of the claim, you easily find evidence of the "little lies".

Finally, there will be no benevolent alien alliance who will rescue us from the planet. There will simply be no natural cataclysm to be saved from. It is a plan. A plan from our "manipulators". A plan I know will not be realized, no need to focused on it at all. The only fact that the information of a future rescue exist written somewhere, like in the apocalypse, is enough to point the evidence of being a treacherous plan. Adding to this the knowledge about the manipulation perpetrated on the bible by the INSTITUTIONAL church, and other project like Blue Beam, the evidence of a machiavelic plan is even more probable...

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 12-04-2009 at 01:33 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 04:31 PM   #115
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks again Steven...

Well that was an interesting read....

So in analyzing the message, are you suggesting that it is a load of rubbish?

A fake??

Seems strange that Salla had given the go ahead and that the message was genuine...?!

Very strange indeed...

viking
Old 12-04-2009, 04:44 PM   #116
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks again Steven...

Well that was an interesting read....

So in analyzing the message, are you suggesting that it is a load of rubbish?

A fake??

Seems strange that Salla had given the go ahead and that the message was genuine...?!

Very strange indeed...

viking
Yes it really looks like a fake to me, but...

You know what. In this very case, on one perspective, It matters not if it is a fake or not. It is there, the message exist, it has been thought. What matters is the answer given, the response formulated and the act that follow. The mindset we experience after the reading really matters. What is your attitude? What do you feel deep inside? Who "you" are matters.

Are you inclined to a victim consciousness or are you showing a free responsible of oneself consciousness? What IS the emotion you feel? This really matters, it is ALL about consciousness.

Namaste, Steven
Old 12-04-2009, 05:04 PM   #117
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Yes it really looks like a fake to me, but...

You know what. In this very case, on one perspective, It matters not if it is a fake or not. It is there, the message exist, it has been thought. What matters is the answer given, the response formulated and the act that follow. The mindset we experience after the reading really matters. What is your attitude? What do you feel deep inside? Who "you" are matters.

Are you inclined to a victim consciousness or are you showing a free responsible of oneself consciousness? What IS the emotion you feel? This really matters, it is ALL about consciousness.

Namaste, Steven
Well I suppose we will have to leave that up to the readers... I think Salla gave a very good analytical synopsis of the message...the only thing questionable was the messenger...was the original source genuine??

Yes I agree as long as we all have a positive mindset we can achieve more than we realize...

Oh what a deep rabbit hole we have!!

Just a foot note here about the conclusion of the message...
Conclusion: Is the Message to Humanity a Genuine ET Communication?
As a result of my analysis of Ederman’s background, intellectual abilities, and technical knowledge, nothing stands out as excluding the possibility that his Message constitutes a genuine communication from an ET race. My analysis of the political implications of the Message indicates that it is consistent with the basic facts concerning the ET presence. It does not appear to be the case that the Message is ‘disinformation’ by covert branches of the military-intelligence community. My overall conclusion is that the Message is a genuine communication to global humanity from an ET race. The question that then arises is do we give permission to this ET race or races to physically intervene in human affairs?

viking

Last edited by viking; 12-05-2009 at 11:15 AM.
Old 12-04-2009, 06:46 PM   #118
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Sorry mate but I don't believe that the soul can be vaporised
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 06:51 PM   #119
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thats ok Swanny...we all have freewill...

I suppose these little critters floating around are helicopters!!

viking
Old 12-04-2009, 06:58 PM   #120
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Sorry mate but I don't believe that the soul can be vaporised
I agree with you Swanny, anyone who's soul can go a wandering to the sun would know that if it can survive the sun it can therefore survive a nuclear explosion
Bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:10 PM   #121
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hey I would never force my will on anyone...and that goes for you Boudy.x..just trying to open people minds...

found this...

ps great music Steven... El Condor Pasa...Hopi Indian say when Eagle in the sky!!!! you know the rest ....

viking
Old 12-04-2009, 08:35 PM   #122
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

I think the proven scientific weight of the soul which weighs anywhere from 16-22 grams only exists in those who know the world isn't flat. As far as the free will of the others doing this with everything they look at, it is no wonder we have mysteries of blindness surrounding us walking on two legs short of a dog run in Alaska. Their foreheads must be so darn swollen that when they look out they can only see the edge of their sight and can only conclude the world is flat. Meanwhile the dogs just can't believe there is no one manning the sled. That's the two legs short of the dog run I was referring to in case you couldn't, wouldn't, can't , won't, see and figure that out because of a swollen forehead.

The Universe does have a sense of humor and it is around us all the time if we just stop, look, and listen. And we wonder why we are at a zero level of consciousness. Duh? With all the convincing arguments from those that claim that the world is flat, and with this kind of mind set, I"M STARTING TO BELIEVE! hahahhhahaha

Last edited by Lionhawk; 12-04-2009 at 08:53 PM.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:38 PM   #123
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Hey I would never force my will on anyone...and that goes for you Boudy.x..just trying to open people minds...

found this...

YouTube- *EXCLUSIVE* GREAT FOOTAGE BY NASA OF 2 UFOS EMERGING FROM EARTH AND VISITING THE SPACE SHUTTLE !!!!

viking
Fab vid
I know you wouldn't Viking and for the record I enjoy your posts, even if I don't agree, so love the message you try to get out. Blessing to you
X

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 12-04-2009, 08:59 PM   #124
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Ok, thought it might be an idea to just let folks know where I stand on this whole debate, I believe in other beings, I have seen and spoken with other beings, from different realms and places, have seen ufos many times. So in all honesty can't disagree on many things folk here say. What I would like is for humans to reach a point where at least they can act with love when we do join with the rest of them. I'd hate the thought of a load of pangalactic garggle blasted humans picking a fight with our neighbours in the local bar, on some moon. I also am definatly middle pillar when it comes to channeled stuff, some I believe is cosher and some isn't.
Love and blessings
Bou x

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 12-04-2009, 09:26 PM   #125
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudicca View Post
Ok, thought it might be an idea to just let folks know where I stand on this whole debate, I believe in other beings, I have seen and spoken with other beings, from different realms and places, have seen ufos many times. So in all honesty can't disagree on many things folk here say. What I would like is for humans to reach a point where at least they can act with love when we do join with the rest of them. I'd hate the thought of a load of pangalactic garggle blasted humans picking a fight with our neighbours in the local bar, on some moon. I also am definatly middle pillar when it comes to channeled stuff, some I believe is cosher and some isn't.
Love and blessings
Bou x
Flippin heck Bou .. bring it on girl ...
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote