Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-20-2010, 12:14 PM   #1
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Red Ice- Michael Wynn - The Necronomicon, Magick & Hollywood

This is an interesting interview that somehow defines the problem we are facing http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-100117.php

It is interesting that these things are poping out now as if a veil somehow has been finally pulled down

The demonic beings we are facing come from the 11.5 dimension...we need tools that can help us reach beyond that in order to dissasemble the matrix

In my understanding the 8th gate is the 8th chakra and it implies the monad so in other words, once the being has agreed to do monadic reversal there is no turning back, they get metratonized = facsimilized as a kind of spectre life. That is the implication of "selling your soul" and that what is being intended to happen on a broader scale on December 2012 by the Illuminati Elite as the 55 merkaba activation

I personally have found only one source working beyond the 12 dimension and I am interested in knowing what else is around that is logical and cohesive

Love

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 01-20-2010 at 12:31 PM.
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:40 PM   #2
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Red Ice- Michael Wynn - The Necronomicon, Magick & Hollywood

Stardust,

You mentioned on another thread that you have had experiences in these 'other' dimension outside of the 3D matrix.

Was this through a dream, teleporting, bi-location?

It seems I'm the only one of this forum that hasn't been to other dimensions or other worlds and would like to know the 'secret' to this travel so I can participate for myself. (I am serious)

Peace
bigmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:58 PM   #3
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
Stardust,

You mentioned on another thread that you have had experiences in these 'other' dimension outside of the 3D matrix.

Was this through a dream, teleporting, bi-location?

It seems I'm the only one of this forum that hasn't been to other dimensions or other worlds and would like to know the 'secret' to this travel so I can participate for myself. (I am serious)

Peace
Hi Bigmo

We all experience other dimensions but sometimes the problem is that we do not have a frame of reference

For example, when we go to sleep some of our consciousness dreams in a timeless place that can produce a years worth in a night. Many dreams seem to expand for few minutes and when we wake up is daylight again. This is because in the 4th dimension there is no time as we know it

When we have Aha moments normally we are connecting with higher dimensional part of ourselves that expand to dimension 15th

We often experience hunches, which is called also intuition and that seems to come from dimensions 5th and 6th

Precognition or "knowing" comes from 7 to 9th dimensions and so does telepathy

So you see I am sure you have experienced some of these events only there was no parameters to say what was what

I am personally working on sliding which is transharmonic traveling but have not got there yet but I do bi-location, conscious dreaming and transdimensional telepathic communication

I suggest a controled experiment, you could try to observe your own thoughts, which is called "mindfullness" as you do that you will be observing the 3rd dimenssion from the 4th dimenssion. It may take some practice but it does work. The way I do it is I imagine I am a kind of movie director of my own life and I pull my consciousness from the third chakra (solar plexus) to my 3rd eye behind the eyes. It is truly fascinating to catch one's own thoughts and necessary training in controlling one's realities

Love
Old 01-20-2010, 01:06 PM   #4
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

An additional thing regarding the video above, the portals are whormholes and yes the Illuminate Elders needs humanity's help to achieve their horrendous deed in 2012

They need people to spin their merkabas at a reversed 55. Many people inocently are doing this thinking they are helping their planet but they aren't so if you do not know why you are doing what you are doing don't do it. Gridkeeping is a science and one needs much information to do what is the highest good

If you are interested in merkaba I am happy to point you in the right direction

Love
Old 01-20-2010, 01:37 PM   #5
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
This is an interesting interview that somehow defines the problem we are facing http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-100117.php
I listened to this interview and the 2nd hour interview yesterday.

I am new to this topic.

I feel like I need a course in Magic 101! Or should it be spelled "Magick"? Is there a distinction?

Last edited by Seashore; 01-20-2010 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Capitalization error
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:55 PM   #6
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I listened to this interview and the 2nd hour interview yesterday.

I am new to this topic.

I feel like I need a course in Magic 101! Or should it be spelled "Magick"? is there a distinction?
There isn't really in my opinion it depends on the language

I don't think you need a course, black magic is around us everywhere, If you can listen to Michael Tsarion and Jordan Maxwell on symbolism and you will realize that we are being programed or manipulated to do what we don't want even by thinks like advertising

Using symbols is very porwerfull, symbols can heal you or kill you it is rather amazing

For example, inverted pentagrams invert our own energy flows and we don't know it

It is all based on keylontas and geomancies

Also words are magic because words are "things" and we create with words, emotions and symbols....so do the one's that are in power

Thinking that there may be 10,000 in the world management team...we are almost 7 billion...it does not make logical sense otherwise they will not be in power

Cheers
Old 01-20-2010, 02:14 PM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, Stardustaquarion.

Quote:
symbolism
This I understand instinctively as far as how we react psychologically to visuals.

Quote:
For example, inverted pentagrams invert our own energy flows and we don't know it
But I didn't know this. Thanks for the info!

Quote:
It is all based on keylontas and geomancies
Thanks. This helps me focus. I can look up these words.
Old 01-20-2010, 02:33 PM   #8
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

In the second part of the video they talk about a ritual by wich they transform themselves into this "light body", this is the facsimili body made of dead light or artificial light hence that the metatronic magic produces hence they need to feed from other souls energies

An eternal being is self sustaining and humans used to be like that, they can get back to be like that embracing their god seed but it takes work

I finding it fascinating that we are seeing how dark or black magicias take time and trouble, without counting on the money they spend; into achieving their goals.

Humanity on the contrary, the ones that are of the light still eternal setient beings; are convinced that they have to do nothing, learn nothing, spend nothing and all will come to us? in a planet which is dominated by black magicians...it does no make sense at all

It shows the mind control I supose... TPTB are clever people there is no doubt about it

Cheers
Old 01-20-2010, 03:02 PM   #9
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I thought it was a good show as well I don't think he's familair with Deane's material either so it was interesting to hear about similar material concerning these ID (interdimensional) entities and portals from another perspective.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:02 PM   #10
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
keylontas
I see this term has not made it into the online dictionary I use:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/keylonta

But there's a website saying "Keylonta: The new cosmology":

http://www.keylonticdictionary.org/

Do you know how long the term has been around?
Old 01-20-2010, 04:24 PM   #11
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
I thought it was a good show as well I don't think he's familair with Deane's material either so it was interesting to hear about similar material concerning these ID (interdimensional) entities and portals from another perspective.
Hi Eleni, yes it is great! Before I got deep into Keylontic Sciences I did a lot of research, and after I foun it I did more reserach too. At the end I concluded that the information was very cohesive and also there were many that had pieces of it

It is always good to research and find other sources, even if they only offer one piece of the puzzle

Love