Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-19-2010, 04:49 PM   #26
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Default Re: How Are We Using Our Time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I'm bored of sitting around waiting so if there is anything I can do count me in
We should get you a stand up routine at the next the next Bilderberg Meeting....you'd knockem DEAD!!
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:54 PM   #27
Spregovori

Quote:
I'm bored of sitting around waiting so if there is anything I can do count me in
You can go and save the world. I was told it can be a lot of fun.

Last edited by Spregovori; 01-20-2010 at 07:39 PM.
Old 01-19-2010, 05:34 PM   #28
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Is easy to hit the panic button with all of the negative info about climate change, negative ET's and all of that. Thinking about my life I decided that it matters not what happens tomorrow, it matters what happens today live my life with joy, laughter and a real emotion of care and concern for the world around me.Back in the 90's I volunteer to go build a Hospital and school in the jungles of Guatemala, a few months later the guerrillas burn the place down. I was crushed and wanted to give up and I started to become negative and bitter. This community and project camelot has brought me back to my senses.
Even if tpb destroy what you have created, get up and try again, never give up.
For like Mandela who was imprison for so many years he never gave up and when his time came he rose to the occasion teaching the whole world about compassion and forgiveness. Just one man or woman can make a difference.
Is easy to judge others, but I myself now find that to be a waste of my energy.
I worry about what I can do to make a difference in my world. If the world ends tomorrow so be it, I live my life with no regrets.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 05:50 PM   #29
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Seashore, your impulse is the right one.
I have the same.
Since my first days on Avalon, I felt there is an enormous positive energy here that, if transformed into some kind of 3D action, can produce broader awakening impulses worldwide.
On my Freedom thread i propose members to try to influence media and journalists with some materials that are posted on Avalon. I suggested some ways
I believe we should start think of some kind of organized actions...

Love&Respect
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 06:16 PM   #30
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post

Uncovering the lies, I feel, is step one. Taking control is step two.
Was not sure at start if I am to post this but....

This is directed to "all" - general public (guests included)
This is NOT directed to any individual.
I do not wish to deliberately offend anyone.

This may sound "harsh/rude" for some...depends...if it "hits you" do take time and think...*why*

It may just be that i am dumb or is there a lot of people here that sure like to discuss out-worldly stuff but show very little understanding for most common stuff that happens around them all the time.

And when you read something...a book for example. Do you understand it or do you just take what it offers to you for granted? Can you take the contents of the book and present the same point in a different way? Can you fully describe the "final outcome" if someone changes one of the variables or do you get lost...since than it is no longer like it was said in the book? Can you mathematically prove the concept or do you just trust what you feel without thinking about - how good do you actually know yourself and understand yourself?

Do you know why you respond to curtain action/word/smell...the way you do or is it just "nature" doing its thing?

Do you see what I am trying to say?

People (mostly all, yes smart-a*s me included) are not objective enough. They do not understand themselves (their actions, reactions...etc) and than they claim they can or want to understand the universe. (the funny thing being...that understanding ourselves just might be equal to understanding the universe).

There is no simplicity...there are only guesses...how does the 10th dimension work? Ammm I have no idea.... Do you? YES? WOW!! ne me jebat stari....apn ... Do you understand it or do you just follow the information? Does it matter how it works or are there other things that could use your attention?

To put it let less politely: kva mi pizda nabijaš tukej o črnih luknah, če še zase dobr ne veš in ne bit pameten samo zato, ker si prebral neko buklo, kjer piše, da si iz 10 dimezije vn prlezu...če ti jaz svojo resnico skanalizeram te bo tok na rt vrgl, da se ne boš več pobral! (mode proof, llama tested)

And if you are wondering what my smart ass would suggest as to focus your attention at - the world around you.

Than again it might not matter at all...since no one made you responsible to wake up your fellow "citizens" to the truth... For example to tell them about what I call a slave circle (work-buy-consume-work-buy-consume...take credit-buy more-work more...take more credit-make inflation-pay more for food-work more-have less time for anything else)

Since that is the actual problem you are facing. The people that daily dictate how you live.

Can you even realize it? How much of your time does this take? And not only that...

So the "D" day comes...and the only way to stop the "bad things" is to focus the "power of love" to prevent this.

What good does that do if 99,9% of world population has no clue?

Or will they just "wake up"? By what? Cosmic rays you read about but actually do not know what it really is or where the infromation came from?

Or should we tell them?

Hmm where does one start? The different time lines or the multidimensional universe? Or should I just role them some of Dane Burisch and wait to see their reaction (imagine the possibilities)

I might also tell them they need to open their chakras and recommend them some 1 week "cleaning" for 3000EUR+20%VAT in some remote part of this Earth (travel expenses and accommodation not included in the price)

So i am spiritually introverted and am simply unable to comprehend the greatness of you knowledge? You know what one needs to know? Well than please...go and spread the love...or you can just wait to see if some day others will be just as enlightened as you are...but in the mean time...the glorious D day will be here....or not?

Or not...and we are just...wasting our time?

D day != doom and gloom

!= (not equal)

Am I getting through to you Mr. Beale?

I use my time to seek reason. To form a foundation one can built on. To form unity one can actually claim to understand and is able to feel not jut trust that "something is happening".

You wake up tomorrow morning...the sky is red-green with purple spots on it...what do you do? What do you do?
Old 01-19-2010, 06:37 PM   #31
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Back in the 90's I volunteer to go build a Hospital and school in the jungles of Guatemala, a few months later the guerrillas burn the place down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Just one man or woman can make a difference.
Is easy to judge others, but I myself now find that to be a waste of my energy.
I worry about what I can do to make a difference in my world. If the world ends tomorrow so be it, I live my life with no regrets.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 06:38 PM   #32
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Seashore, your impulse is the right one.
I have the same.
Since my first days on Avalon, I felt there is an enormous positive energy here that, if transformed into some kind of 3D action, can produce broader awakening impulses worldwide.
On my Freedom thread i propose members to try to influence media and journalists with some materials that are posted on Avalon. I suggested some ways
I believe we should start think of some kind of organized actions...

Love&Respect
Thanks, Oliver!!
Old 01-19-2010, 06:49 PM   #33
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
And when you read something...a book for example. Do you understand it or do you just take what it offers to you for granted? Can you take the contents of the book and present the same point in a different way? Can you fully describe the "final outcome" if someone changes one of the variables or do you get lost...since than it is no longer like it was said in the book?
Spregovori,

You would be a fantastic teacher!
Old 01-19-2010, 08:46 PM   #34
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
doing something to make a difference!
One thing that I hope we can together advocate for somehow is the task that people in the position to do so around the world should be doing, which is to place surge protectors on the grid, because it seems that there is a consensus that we should expect something along the lines of a solar mass ejection, which will knock out electronics in its path.

With the failure of the push to vaccinate, and the failure of the global warming scam, and the popularity of the TV series Conspiracy Theory, it seems to me that there is hope of getting the mainstream to begin to make some needed changes.

If Avalon members could think of creative ways to use their talents to advocate for putting surge protectors on the grid, this would be doing something.
Old 01-19-2010, 08:51 PM   #35
Spregovori

Quote:
the popularity of the TV series Conspiracy Theory
how popular? in terms of the number of total viewers and the number of regular viewers? do you perhaps know?
Old 01-19-2010, 08:53 PM   #36
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
how popular? in terms of the number of total viewers and the number of regular viewers? do you perhaps know?
I read somewhere the show broke records for the network TruTV.

EDIT: http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/12/03...s-launch/35201

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=jesse...2ac4760832f3c4
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 08:54 PM   #37
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
I read somewhere the show broke records for the network TruTV.
what are the records? numbers?
Old 01-19-2010, 08:57 PM   #38
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
what are the records? numbers?
Check the links.

1.6 million viewers.

That's pretty big.
Old 01-19-2010, 09:03 PM   #39
Spregovori

not bad. if only each 1000th viewer spreads the word that is 1600 people that can encourage others...
Old 01-19-2010, 09:09 PM   #40
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sure also that the viewers and numbers are increasing slightly every week as every new episode airs.

Combine the above with the amount of people who watch it on youtube, people who aren't necessarily in America and don't tune in to TruTV. I bet there's another million on youtube, you should check the views for some of the episodes, you might be impressed.

Lets hope for a better tomorrow!
Old 01-19-2010, 11:31 PM   #41
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You mean sister!!
lololol ! People keep thinking that I'm a woman... so maybe it's only fair I get some genders wrong too !

Ooops. Sorry.

I do think, that we've done the awakening bit.. or at least, the touch paper is well enough lit that that is now going to carry on burning without going out. What we need now is phase 2.

Phase 2. lol... anyone remember the 'Underpants Gnomes' from South Park. ?

Phase 1: Steal underpants.
Phase 3: = Profit
Phase 2: = ?

They never could work out phase 2.... hopefully we'll manage better in this respect.

Link to video here if you fancy a chuckle and are not offended by south park's rather crass humour ('The underpants business' http://www.southparkstudios.co.uk/clips/sp_vid_151040/)

Or we're just Underpants Gnomes ! lololol...

UG's unite !

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:39 AM   #42
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
... the failure of the push to vaccinate, and the failure of the global warming scam...
I believe that these successes for we the people were brought about by the efforts of those who have spoken about, written about, and/or produced media such as videos about the truth regarding vaccinations and global warming. People didn't independently figure out the truth, in other words. They had lots of help from concerned individuals who took it upon themselves to communicate.

That's what I think we need to do about the need to install surge protectors on the grid, as well as all the issues surrounding the tyranny we're facing, such as the naked body scanners, to mention only one example.
Old 01-20-2010, 01:08 PM   #43
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

...efforts of those who have ...produced media such as videos about the truth... concerned individuals who took it upon themselves to communicate.

That's what I think we need to do about the need to install surge protectors on the grid...
What follows is an idea.

People who have Photoshop on their computer could create a logo symbolizing this urgent need and then use the logo in some way - maybe in a blog, on this forum, in a leaflet, in a newsletter, in a presentation...

Last edited by Seashore; 01-20-2010 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Format
Old 01-20-2010, 05:02 PM   #44
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What follows is an idea.

People who have PhotoShop on their computer could create a logo symbolizing this urgent need and then use the logo in some way - maybe in a blog, on this forum, in a leaflet, in a newsletter, in a presentation...
that is a great idea... I have MS Publisher and love to be creative in that way...

let me know what other subjects I can make info-flyers for...

the logo I thought would be something akin to a pic of the sun with a single lightning bolt from one of the rays with the biz name of "fRēZōN Industries"
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 05:32 PM   #45
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbusymom View Post
that is a great idea... I have MS Publisher and love to be creative in that way...

let me know what other subjects I can make info-flyers for...

the logo I thought would be something akin to a pic of the sun with a single lightning bolt from one of the rays with the biz name of "fRēZōN Industries"
xbusymom,

Bless You!! You've not only made my day, you've made my week!!

I'm having trouble understanding the "fRēZōN."

Pronounced free zone, right?
Old 01-20-2010, 06:55 PM   #46
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
xbusymom,

Bless You!! You've not only made my day, you've made my week!!

I'm having trouble understanding the "fRēZōN."

Pronounced free zone, right?
Yes, Free Zone!
...and I thought that could include all the free energy technologies/projects... I have already started to work on making leaf-logs (with my son). my other current projects are... 1) a weaving loom with re-designed components to let disabled people-including the blind- operate it easily and quickly, 2) a self-improvement/empowerment booklet (just need to find alternative sources for a few pieces of techniques to replace those from a stingy author), 3) update my Cognitive Language System to include independent living skills for older disabled teens/young adults, and 4) have other ideas for expanding my hydroponics kit, seeing what I can do to safely operate a cloud buster or orgone energy collector, finding out about portable solar panels/generators, etc.

as well as trying to get a community business (of misc. yard work/ tasks) developed with a current co-worker...

Last edited by xbusymom; 01-20-2010 at 06:59 PM.
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:06 PM   #47
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
I would suggest to you using that wonderful sense of humor you have to make a difference somehow!
Thx but I don't think I'm funny

Oh and HumoUr has a U in it
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:30 PM   #48
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thx but I don't think I'm funny

Oh and HumoUr has a U in it
What for if you do not pronounce it?The word :humour" should be spelled like that --hjumer... or hyumer....(the British version)
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:36 PM   #49
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
What for if you do not pronounce it?The word :humour" should be spelled like that --hjumer... or hyumer....(the British version)
No idea but it's in colour as well
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:38 PM   #50
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No idea but it's in colour as well
Ok, let's make an international version -- kaler..
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
activism, solutions