Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-06-2010, 01:22 AM   #1
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Psychic Schools

Hey Avalon Homies,

I have been extremely interested in spirituality for just over 2 years now, and looking back - my life has taken a completely new approach to everything.

Whether good or bad, it is what it is. What i am wondering however.. Is if anybody knows anything about "psychic schooling". I have just done a recent glimpse of the topic and came with a rather good looking school from first glance
http://www.cms.edu/home.html - College of Metaphysical Studies

I don't know how i seem to be so sure at a young age (I can barely grow a full beard fyi ), but i see myself diving down this path of "healer" for life career.

I would like any feedback, be it constructive. Does anyone know of these schools? Or have participated in courses, sessions, etc.? Although i haven't seen a "ghost" ever, I have had some pretty unexplainable abilities come to me over the past years (extreme ESP coincidences, asking spirit guides and getting paid in full, Buddhist Absorption meditative state), I have the extreme urge to progress these skills.

Afterall, all i wanna do is help.
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 03:26 AM   #2
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Psychic Schools

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greetings View Post
Hey Avalon Homies,

I have been extremely interested in spirituality for just over 2 years now, and looking back - my life has taken a completely new approach to everything.

Whether good or bad, it is what it is. What i am wondering however.. Is if anybody knows anything about "psychic schooling". I have just done a recent glimpse of the topic and came with a rather good looking school from first glance
http://www.cms.edu/home.html - College of Metaphysical Studies

I don't know how i seem to be so sure at a young age (I can barely grow a full beard fyi ), but i see myself diving down this path of "healer" for life career.

I would like any feedback, be it constructive. Does anyone know of these schools? Or have participated in courses, sessions, etc.? Although i haven't seen a "ghost" ever, I have had some pretty unexplainable abilities come to me over the past years (extreme ESP coincidences, asking spirit guides and getting paid in full, Buddhist Absorption meditative state), I have the extreme urge to progress these skills.

Afterall, all i wanna do is help.
I think it's great that you want to help and are interested in exploring your gifts, natural talents we all have...only some of us are more aware of those abilities than others. I wish I would've had a psychic school when I was younger...my life would've been much different and those gifts wouldn't have lied dormant for so long.

Have you seen the show Psychic Kids, with Chip Coffey and Dr Lisa Miller? They are doing some good work with kids and teenagers to help develop these abilities. I don't know of any schools, but there are individuals who might be able to guide you in the right direction to help you safely explore this side of yourself.

http://www.aetv.com/psychic-kids/

As far as healing abilities, where do you live? What part of the country are you in? There are parts of the country that are spiritual meca's where you can find reputable schools that train to develop healing and other psychic abilities. Hawaii and the four corners region seem to be the most powerful regions, then there are Los Angeles, San Diego and other areas along the West coast where you can find schools and people who are authentic.

Where ever you go you have to be careful to make sure you are with a good school that isn't selling snake oil or other forms of quackery.

To find your answers meditate and ask your guides, your own higher power for guidance on this subject and ask to be led to learning that will take you on your higher path. Also ask to be protected from negative people and situations. Research anything you decide to do before giving them your money. Your the only one who knows what's right for you, all of the answers you need can be found within. And don't forget, there are a lot of well meaning people who don't have the faintest idea what they're doing either.

If you need any help feel free to PM me, I'm always happy to help...good luck on your journey
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote