Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-24-2009, 08:54 PM   #51
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How does one deal with the 'boredom' of existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leunamros View Post
No, "the inside" is not the answer. To learn more you have to look at everything. And i mean everything, not just your inside, that´s not good.

Even from boredom there are many things to be learnt. But to do so, you have to be bored, indeed. I talk from experience.

People decide themselves what is a surface and what is not. Many of you maybe don´t get that. Fractally speaking, you are ALWAYS scratching surfaces, no matter how far you think you have gone.
Well, in my experience, I have found that things will look much different after you've discovered the truth that you carry inside.

And it is far from boring. And also a neverending amount of information can be attained. The truth they did not want you to see.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 09:05 PM   #52
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

YOU become friends with Brook, from 6pm to 6am
and, become friends with Tango from 6am to 6pm
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 09:06 PM   #53
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

the real power is in eXchange

- so, you create as much `good`eXchange as you can !!!
Old 12-24-2009, 09:22 PM   #54
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
YOU become friends with Brook, from 6pm to 6am
and, become friends with Tango from 6am to 6pm
Be careful what she suggests...I've been told I'm a real roller coaster...
Old 12-24-2009, 09:30 PM   #55
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Boredom..................

Just deal with it
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 10:14 PM   #56
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I know all that people offered to me, all that i needed to know from what they could offer, that´s the "all i know". To get more is harder and harder to find because humanity is in one specific place, with one specific general state of consciousness. When you go too much beyond such general state, and when you are well aware of such, the dangers you face are boredom, too; not only loneliness, and isolation. Truthseeking is a very risky endeavour. You sanity is at stake, and mine has been several times, i have had to fight hard to keep my mind balanced with what i progressively had learnt.

In my case to continue with a normal growing i should go off this planet to see what´s beyond this tiny space.
Everyday that passes by is harder to find real food for thought. There is a stupid 97% fearmongering mixed with phony promises everywhere. That´s very sad.
I had to alter the quote to make room so I could see where I'm typing. Typing on the phone isn't always fun. xD

This tiny planet and the people who live on it each have somethng to offer whether you think you already know it or not. Once more your scoe is far too narrow. You are only scratching different surfaces an saying you already know it all.

If you have already learned everything already then why do you continue to reincarnated into a world/dimension/plane/reality where you know it all already? If you continue to come back time and time again to the same "space" then you have not found all that there is to find.

I could go wrong telling people I have existed long before anyone knew what time was but why? I was, am, will be being for it is what I am and have chosen to be. I am energy housed in a physical form. You may destroy my physical shell but I will continue to exist as energy exist in all things. It can not be destroyed but changed.

Then again me going around spouting what I just did would smack of hubris and ego. It may be true of me though others may not belebe me but that does not bother me in the least. I am what I am even though I have yet to fully comprehend all that is me.

Whether I agree with the views of other posters is immaterial. It is he difference in knowledge and views that allow us to grow.

Knowing myself is one surface. Knowing that which is around me is another. There are many surfaces and all are wonderous.

You cheapen the reality you live in by discarding this tiny planet and wanting that which is beyond it.

Instead one should encompass the whole of this so called reality.

Winter Wolf
WinterWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 11:18 PM   #57
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It is the difference in knowledge and views that allow us to grow.

You cheapen the reality you live in by discarding this tiny planet and wanting that which is beyond it.

Instead one should encompass the whole of this so called reality.
With this I agree
Old 12-25-2009, 12:31 AM   #58
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post

[B]Be careful what she suggests...
I've been told I'm a real roller coaster
[/B:]
i've NEVER been told anything
purr_haps, the cat got their tongue,
when i was NOT looking???

+ = +
Old 12-25-2009, 12:37 AM   #59
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Your, a Party in com pari son to me My dear, Brook....... LOL...

I'd be show'em bio feedback on changing the heart beat [BPM]....

Pump some Iron, while the music Pounds... Breathe... Feel the Arizona Sun on

your skin. It FEELS good to be alive... I got some things to show you...

A PK wheel to show you how to focus... So, you can SEE you produce

Electric...

Trooly,

Tango

P.S. Hi Susan, are you having F U N.......?

Quote:

Be careful what she suggests...I've been told I'm a real roller coaster...

Last edited by Karen; 12-25-2009 at 03:09 AM. Reason: reduce white space
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 12:50 AM   #60
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Well, in my experience, I have found that things will look much different after you've discovered the truth that you carry inside.

And it is far from boring. And also a neverending amount of information can be attained. The truth they did not want you to see.
Happens the same discovering certain important outside truths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterWolf View Post
I had to alter the quote to make room so I could see where I'm typing. Typing on the phone isn't always fun. xD

This tiny planet and the people who live on it each have somethng to offer whether you think you already know it or not. Once more your scoe is far too narrow. You are only scratching different surfaces an saying you already know it all.

If you have already learned everything already then why do you continue to reincarnated into a world/dimension/plane/reality where you know it all already? If you continue to come back time and time again to the same "space" then you have not found all that there is to find.

Winter Wolf
And you are here to challenge, to convince me you or anyone else are someone that has something of real interest to offer to me?. Maybe, or maybe not. Im not giving anyone the benefith of doubt: share the treasure or dont presume you have any that is interesting to me. Trying to convince me that you have something important to offer without offering that important thing, is silly. Be humble man.

You have a problem with me knowing all that i should know that people offered me?. What´s up man?. I should be like you, or something?.

You dont know me at all to judge me that lightly. But, once again, you dont get at all what im telling you. You see the words i put "i know all" and your eyes flashes "OMG! this guy knows it all!!, cannot be!, it´s a sin!!!". Indeed, you don´t listen, wich is your problem with what i have said.

I dont know "all", i just know a LOT of what i was interested in knowing. So much, that is hard and nearly impossible to find anymore. Only the most avant-garde explorers could offer me something interesting, not average truthseekers.

But im here to contribute, and to offer.
Leunamros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 01:24 AM   #61
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

if only I had time to be bored.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 02:01 AM   #62
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have to deal with serious boredom syndrome.

My passion was truth seeking. And, nowadays, there is nothing to be found out there, or in the internet. I know everything, and this planet is small for me, that´s all folks, life is hard...

Nothing humans ofer here or there is of any interest as i know it already or its outcome is predictable by my great intelligence, so...

I need to see beyond this boring planet, with boring people, with boring 2012 syndrome.
This is what you posted in your first post to this thread. I high-lighted, bolded, italicized and even colored green the very words you put down. You stated, "I know everything." So that pretty much means you know all.

Your latest reply to me, albeit rather hostile, indignant and seemingly threatened seems rather contradictory to me. First you state you know everything and now it is you know everything you wanted to know and no one and nothing has anything of worth to offer you. Well..except for some select few.

Do you not think that is limiting? Why limit yourself to only that which you want to know? I find that rather sad. Wouldn't living without mental boundaries be better than living with blinders on? Would that not be more satisfying?

Challenge you? I am sorry you feel that way. I am not attempting to challenge you in anything nor am I trying to convince you in anything. Why would I want to try to convince you in anything? Your mind is already made up. I am but stating my opinion and views on the comments you have posted.

I can not judge you for I do not know you. I am merely analyzing your comments and trying to see why you feel the way you do. Everything you have posted thus far in this thread only makes me think even more that you are limiting yourself.

Why would I want you to be just like me? In doing so, you lose your own sense of individuality. Be whatever you are.

Perhaps you do not understand what it is I am trying to say..what I am trying to offer. Perhaps it is far to subtle.

Sometimes I feel like I see too much and understand it too little to adequately convey to others what I "see."

To say I do not listen is laughable. I try to listen and understand that which I read or hear or see. I try to fully understand that which I am dealing with. When I do not quite understand, I question. How else would you learn if you never question?

Every day that I wake up, I am like a babe newborn to the world, wondering at the grandeur that is out there. Knowing that there are things out there that I have not seen, sensed in any way, shape or form. I have yet to experience that new thing, directly or indirectly.

I am like an ever thirsty sponge, waiting to soak up every bit of information, new or old, filing through it to keep the most precious at the top and filing away the lesser gems for safe keeping. Nothing is discarded but treasured.

Curious. Why are you here if only the avant-garde could even hope to stimulate your intellect? Perhaps you were hoping someone here could possible give you anything of interest since the world is boring and populated by boring people who are caught up with 2012.

Winter Wolf

Last edited by WinterWolf; 12-25-2009 at 02:11 AM.
Old 12-25-2009, 02:14 AM   #63
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Trooly,Tango
P.S. Hi Susan, are you having F U N.......?
the "trooly" fun starts at 6:00am

right 'now' i am in the 'brook'

good thing, i do NOT kiss and, tell
Old 12-25-2009, 02:19 AM   #64
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
How does one deal with the 'boredom' of existence?
I heard some people talk to themselves.
Scarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 02:20 AM   #65
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
This is what you posted in your first post to this thread. I high-lighted, bolded, italicized and even colored green the very words you put down. You stated, "I know everything." So that pretty much means you know all.
Then i didnt explained well what i was meant to say. But now, man, I have explained you enough.

Is up to you to try to understand what i have told you personally. You make me waste my energies if you keep obsessed with the "i know it all" badly explained that i put in my first post.
Old 12-25-2009, 02:29 AM   #66
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarab View Post
I heard some people talk to themselves.
I've heard that too. I think a lot of people may do it and don't wish to admit it.

To each their own I say.

Winter Wolf
Old 12-25-2009, 02:29 AM   #67
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post
Just to clarify what I mean by suffering. Although God doesn't create suffering, He, himself doesn't suffer, He isn't affected by karma or suffering, like we are. We should view life like God does, as a huge cosmic drama.

However,IMO, I think a better way to view it is to say, that God does suffer through each of us as we suffer because He is part of us. I know anyone reading this will think its a complete contradiction, but the mysreries of life cannot be fathomed by rational thought, it goes beyond thought.

But for me, I take issue with the whole set up. If God doesn't have karma or suffering then nor should we.

Love,

Kriya
This will twist your mind.

What if GOD does have to deal with karma, but we don't? Maybe that's why He doesn't get involved in our affairs and lets us suffer the consequences of our free will.
Scarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 02:34 AM   #68
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Then i didnt explained well what i was meant to say. But now, man, I have explained you enough.

Is up to you to try to understand what i have told you personally. You make me waste my energies if you keep obsessed with the "i know it all" badly explained that i put in my first post.

Pity that you saw it as obsessing. I saw it as a contradictory statement that needed to be explained. Hence the questioning. You immediately went defensive and then attacked.

I understand what you are saying now that you've "explained" yourself. I simply do not agree with it.

Pity you didn't address anything else I said in reply to you. Oh well.

Ce la vie.

Winter Wolf
Old 12-25-2009, 02:35 AM   #69
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarab View Post
This will twist your mind.

What if GOD does have to deal with karma, but we don't? Maybe that's why He doesn't get involved in our affairs and lets us suffer the consequences of our free will.
Hm. A very interesting twist indeed. I like it.

Winter Wolf
Old 12-25-2009, 02:38 AM   #70
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Pity that you saw it as obsessing. I saw it as a contradictory statement that needed to be explained. Hence the questioning. You immediately went defensive and then attacked.

I understand what you are saying now that you've "explained" yourself. I simply do not agree with it.

Pity you didn't address anything else I said in reply to you. Oh well.

Ce la vie.

Winter Wolf
whatever.... im not interested in discussing further with you about it, im free to choose.
Old 12-25-2009, 02:49 AM   #71
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
whatever.... im not interested in discussing further with you about it, im free to choose.

That is your choice and you are free to choose it. Do what you want.

This...interaction no matter how ungainly is more information, more experience I did not have before. I am enriched by it even if it held no real value to me.

Winter Wolf
Old 01-05-2010, 07:07 PM   #72
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowcosmicseed View Post
Well I know its going to take longer for me and i am trying to at least make it past my abuse scenario. Its going to take lots of work. My fear is that I might end up being one of those souls that end up in the state of decay and will end up being 'recycled'.

sorry for the pessimism
HA! That is sooo funny!! You know what? When I was in the Church of Scientology one day a very "high level" person told me that I was going to become a rock. That was equivalent to having the Pope tell a Catholic that they would burn in hell forever. Boy was intimidated.

Years later I leave the CofS and join with a select Freezone group, and you want to know what I found out? I found out that some people who are now very nice and normal people once were a rock!!! Oh, the joke was on me.
Quantum physicists could probably confirm that as they find out that everything contains consciousness.

Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:11 PM   #73
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Boredom???

that is so very sad...
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:13 PM   #74
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowcosmicseed View Post
WARNING: LOW LEVEL VIBRATION LINGERS HERE. (PLEASE TOLERATE MY DISTURBANCE.)

I am facing a certain dilemma: I believe that the divine plan is boring and worthless.
[snipped]

That is very synchronistic. I just came out of a session wherein somewhere in my distant past, before I was a 3d body, I got drawn to a large crystal that was making the "AUM" sound vibration. I went inside the crystal and got hooked as if on some drug. And when I came out of the crystal I could no longer stand the current existence -- it seemed intolerably dull and boring. After that it was easy to trap me into crystals, and I saw how I was still re-enacting that drama this lifetime, an intolerance for things that I considered were dull and boring. Another compulsion healed.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:16 PM   #75
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by haibane View Post
Erm, how do you know that is the truth? Btw if you continue searching, you'll never be bored again, and also you will most likely find out that your conclusions were a bit premature (^_^ )
Amen to that. The choice of seeking higher truths is the best adventure I have ever been on, and I am no longer addicted to having adventures either