Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-20-2009, 04:08 AM   #1
yellowcosmicseed
Avalon Senior Member

Red face How does one deal with the 'boredom' of existence?

WARNING: LOW LEVEL VIBRATION LINGERS HERE. (PLEASE TOLERATE MY DISTURBANCE.)

I am facing a certain dilemma: I believe that the divine plan is boring and worthless.

(I do suffer from affects of child neglect/abuse and am suspected to be on the autistic spectrum and I want to know if this is a factor to why I have been having the ponderings/conclusions/feelings that I have recorded here.)

Okay lets begin:

Everything began with nothingness/nonexistence (empty space), and then this became aware of itself and it manifested the great I AM. This led to the manifestation of all things that could possibly exist. This was accomplished through the appearance of light and vibration. Everything is made of vibration, and vibration is formless. This is how something comes out of nothing, the nothing uses vibration (made of formlessness) and condenses it to make something. So form is only merely the movement that lingers in the infinitive expanse of space/nonexistence. The purpose of the creation of form is for the 'One' to disidentify itself from all labels and things to go back to the peace state of 'Nonexistence'. Evil, suffering, and trial is used to progress the One back to the Peace state.

This is when I get depressed. Our existence is meant only to experience and combat evil?

I know the state of love and increased consciousness is great, but to what purpose? I totally despise the state of evil/suffering, but now I am getting distressed with the state of loving consciousness.

When an entity grows and evolves in loving consciousness then does that entity get to experience the joy of the feeling of being present in all possible experiences? When I get to that point in my train of thought I get an ugly feeling, because I then come to believe that the only mission of an entity of love consciousness is to go on its mission to combat other evils and guide others entities in their evolution. FOr some reason that sounds boring to me.

I want to have fun and joy in experiencing the many creations. But for some reason I think about how that joy does not bring true fulfillment.

I feel that the growth in loving consciousness only leads to unfulfilling glutonny of paradise and of the boring mission of combatting evil and guiding others in evolution. But the thing is I also despise service to self, because service to self and evil leads to never feeling fulfilled and eventually destroying one's self. I feel that existence is too boring. Increasing awareness of other realities feels unfulfilling to me, because they all hold the same trial of overcoming evil, in which I think that the overcoming of evil is also a boring feat.

Do I got the right picture here? Bear with me.

yellowcosmicseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:17 AM   #2
yellowcosmicseed
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: How does one deal with the 'boredom' of existence?

Nothing should exist, but the truth is:

everything and nothing exists and does not exist at the same time.

After all these realizations I am still depressed. I even have very very convincing evidence of the existence of past lives but I am still depressed. (side note: the abuse that occurred to me occurred in a past life, my father is much better in this life. but me and my father still carry on the effects of abuse laid on both of us. oh the agony...)

i am VERY SORRY for my negativity and let down. i should have posted this on GODLIKEPRODUCTIONS, not AVALON.
Old 12-20-2009, 04:27 AM   #3
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How does one deal with the 'boredom' of existence?

Don't get distressed, there's more to still to be learned for you. The battle

over good and evil doesn't matter, because once you look past that your

realize if you shine bright enough darkness cannot touch you. You are here

to learn and experience not to fight evil. Focus on the good, on the inside

rather, then negativity on the outside and you will find your equilibrium.

Remember were here to learn.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:28 AM   #4
haibane
Avalon Senior Member

Erm, how do you know that is the truth? Btw if you continue searching, you'll never be bored again, and also you will most likely find out that your conclusions were a bit premature (^_^ )
haibane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:33 AM   #5
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

When consciousness or Spirit flows cleanly through your soul, as it is meant to, as it does in animals, just being is bliss.

You notice animals sit and do nothing and are perfectly content.

It's a big job, to get down to the bottom of your soul, get underneath everything you hid, and stored...

It's like cutting through a jungle, you have to be really really brave and strong and true, just like the action heros.

The soul is a mega mega scene, and if you purify it, then just being is bliss immeasurable and there is no "reason" or "philosophy" required.

Just know that the pure flow of consciousness or spirit through your soul is heaven on earth, and it is possible to experience, and it is a great adventure to find it.

If you make it there, you can make it anywhere.

A.H. Almaas has the best books "The Inner Journey Home" being a summary of his ten or so other books... He's deep deep but true true.

Otherwise, Eckhart Tolle is good and Ken Wilbur from what I hear.

Religious books are dumb.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:37 AM   #6
yellowcosmicseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by haibane View Post
Erm, how do you know that is the truth? Btw if you continue searching, you'll never be bored again, and also you will most likely find out that your conclusions were a bit premature (^_^ )
so once one makes it past the yin/yang light/darkness stage then is existence truly fun? is true fulfillment from experiencing and knowing other possibilities of existence?

pshh i dont know.

I seriously need help.

(sorry for the pessimism)
Old 12-20-2009, 04:41 AM   #7
yellowcosmicseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Age Messiah View Post
When consciousness or Spirit flows cleanly through your soul, as it is meant to, as it does in animals, just being is bliss.

You notice animals sit and do nothing and are perfectly content.

It's a big job, to get down to the bottom of your soul, get underneath everything you hid, and stored...

It's like cutting through a jungle, you have to be really really brave and strong and true, just like the action heros.

The soul is a mega mega scene, and if you purify it, then just being is bliss immeasurable and there is no "reason" or "philosophy" required.

Just know that the pure flow of consciousness or spirit through your soul is heaven on earth, and it is possible to experience, and it is a great adventure to find it.

If you make it there, you can make it anywhere.

A.H. Almaas has the best books "The Inner Journey Home" being a summary of his ten or so other books... He's deep deep but true true.

Otherwise, Eckhart Tolle is good and Ken Wilbur from what I hear.

Religious books are dumb.
Well I know its going to take longer for me and i am trying to at least make it past my abuse scenario. Its going to take lots of work. My fear is that I might end up being one of those souls that end up in the state of decay and will end up being 'recycled'.

sorry for the pessimism
Old 12-20-2009, 04:45 AM   #8
yellowcosmicseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowcosmicseed View Post
Well I know its going to take longer for me and i am trying to at least make it past my abuse scenario. Its going to take lots of work. My fear is that I might end up being one of those souls that end up in the state of decay and will end up being 'recycled'.

sorry for the pessimism
Well the thing I guess I really need are tools and techniques i can use to repair, cleanse, and heal myself. wow

Old 12-20-2009, 04:48 AM   #9
yellowcosmicseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well the thing I guess I really need are tools and techniques i can use to repair, cleanse, and heal myself. wow

Can anyone give me advice on how I should go about doing this? (Considering my specific circumstances as stated above.)
Old 12-20-2009, 04:50 AM   #10
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well I know its going to take longer for me and i am trying to at least make it past my abuse scenario. Its going to take lots of work. My fear is that I might end up being one of those souls that end up in the state decay and will end up being 'recycled'.

sorry for the pessimism
Ascension, higher vibration, etc. will come if you want it to, if you have a heart for truth, it will find its way.

Think how easy everything in life is, if you let it be...

You don't have to look to see.
You don't have to listen to hear.

Everything just happens.
Old 12-20-2009, 04:53 AM   #11
ConsciousSponge
Avalon Senior Member

I believe you are going through your spiritual birth. Check out my post and see if it makes sense to you. ego

At first you think you know, then you know you know, then you start to find the truth and it is more powerful and stranger than you thought you knew
ConsciousSponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:54 AM   #12
ConsciousSponge
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I like Eckhardt Tolle's A New Earth and The Power of Now for starters
ConsciousSponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:55 AM   #13
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Can anyone give me advice on how I should go about doing this? (Considering my specific circumstances as stated above.)
1. Read "Soul Without Shame" by Byron Brown. This will let you see how your inner voice is kind of like a demon.

2. Read "The Way of the Wizard" by Deepak Chopra. Read it over and over again until it sinks in.

3. Read "The Inner Journey Home" by A.H. Almaas, over and over again, the parts about non-conceptual awareness, and divine love, especially.

This is about a three year plan. From day one just know that you are dealing with Reality, not anyone's opinion.

"I am the universe" is what you can know absolutely.
Old 12-20-2009, 05:07 AM   #14
haibane
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
so once one makes it past the yin/yang light/darkness stage then is existence truly fun? is true fulfillment from experiencing and knowing other possibilities of existence?

pshh i dont know.

I seriously need help.

(sorry for the pessimism)
Well, I can only speak for myself - but yes, for me searching and getting answers, and discovering new questions, learning, is the ultimate joy. Have you ever played computer games? Finishing a level may be a pretty good experience, but ultimately it ends with the 'GAME OVER' message. But with learning you just know there will always be next level, a new challenge. You need to experience it yourself; there might be people (or beings) who might help guiding you to another level, or show you the direction, but ultimately it's up to you.
haibane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 05:12 AM   #15
yellowcosmicseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConsciousSponge View Post
I like Eckhardt Tolle's A New Earth and The Power of Now for starters
I have read them already some time before.
Old 12-20-2009, 05:15 AM   #16
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have read them already some time before.
Have you ever looked into any of the work of Delores Cannon. I can get

you the links to her videos. She helped me think on another level, let me

know.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 05:17 AM   #17
yellowcosmicseed
Avalon Senior Member

Well maybe I can utilize some of that Rons Org Scientology?
Old 12-20-2009, 05:46 AM   #18
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Read some Byron Katie. Either, "Loving What Is" or "I Need Your Love, Is It True."

She doesn't use the word "ego" like Tolle does (which for some, throws up impenetrable walls) so she gets you to BE IN THE NOW by showing you (which, we all already know, BTW) how to get away from thought.

"I am bored" is a thought. Are you *REALLY* bored? No... you are interacting with like minded people via the magic of the internet. Your thoughts TRICK you into believing THEY are reality.

But the reality is... you aren't bored. You are magic. Just like we all are.
When you get out of your thoughts, you will thrill in every second.

LOVE LOVE LOVE to you all.
Great post!
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:20 AM   #19
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

There is no fight between light and dark. Only Light is reality. Fighting darkness creates darkness. Stop fighting, resisting, and just Be. React not. Why Be bored when you just need to Be? Freedom is reality ~ co-creation, reality is Peace, Bliss, Power, Infinite co-creative inspiration ~
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:55 AM   #20
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

After all these realizations I am still depressed. I even have very very convincing evidence of the existence of past lives but I am still depressed. (side note: the abuse that occurred to me occurred in a past life, my father is much better in this life. but me and my father still carry on the effects of abuse laid on both of us. oh the agony...)

i am VERY SORRY for my negativity and let down. i should have posted this on GODLIKEPRODUCTIONS, not AVALON.
to think in this way shows you are a mature and advanced personality

your right, the material world is a hellish place, it is that way because we are not meant to be here, we belong with god, we forget that when we take birth here of our own choice, to play at being little controllers. we asked for it. anybody that thinks they are happy in this world is a fool, this is indeed a prison like planet where birth, old age, disease and death reign. However, if you direct your thoughts and actions towards love, you can be happy even in this life, knowing things as they are.

That was a really good thought share dear poster, thanks for the effort and sincerity, and thanks for giving me the opportunity to remember god.

The Bhagavad Gita was the scripture that was key to my own personal realisations, so of course i would recommend it to everyone.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:04 AM   #21
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I also feel that the whole of creation is 'just something to do'.
I think you're feeling what the original universal consciouness must have felt. It's why she then plunged elements of herself into the ignorance of matter, and here we are.
They say 'ignorance is bliss'...
yet our return to awareness is inevitable.

P.S. I don't think any soul get's 'recycled', if you mean it's journey cut short...? The experience of passing through such a phase is as valuable as any other.
...and no need to apologise for being a 'bring down'. Everybody experiences it.
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:37 AM   #22
Spregovori

Quote:

I believe that the divine plan is boring and worthless.

(I do suffer from affects of child neglect/abuse and am suspected to be on the autistic spectrum and I want to know if this is a factor to why I have been having the ponderings/conclusions/feelings that I have recorded here.)

Everything began with nothingness/nonexistence (empty space), and then this became aware of itself and it manifested the great I AM. This led to the manifestation of all things that could possibly exist. This was accomplished through the appearance of light and vibration. Everything is made of vibration, and vibration is formless. This is how something comes out of nothing, the nothing uses vibration (made of formlessness) and condenses it to make something. So form is only merely the movement that lingers in the infinitive expanse of space/nonexistence. The purpose of the creation of form is for the 'One' to disidentify itself from all labels and things to go back to the peace state of 'Nonexistence'. Evil, suffering, and trial is used to progress the One back to the Peace state.

This is when I get depressed. Our existence is meant only to experience and combat evil?

I agree on the boring part but no one can say if it is worthless or not.

What makes you think everything began as you describe it? Is this from inside of you or is it one of many believes other people have? Perhaps some "scientific" way, from theoretical physicist, that themselves claim, they do not know what they do? And...you or others or "science"...what makes you so sure that is how it happened?

Everything you build upon this base of "begging" is very...shaky. The same goes for your "depression". It might be just as "fake" as your perception of how things are.

If the what you believe is the problem...it might help you to simply change your believes. If you can not do that...then there is nothing much to be said.

If you do not wish to "battle evil", than simply choose not to battle evil

If you are afraid you will miss the point and purpose in your life...do not be...you might have already missed both.

You being sorry is a waste of time...

I myself have a "similar" problem. I wish to see how far can I implement the concept of free will without binding myself to any "rules". Since most things are based on the concept of free will (including some of the "advices" I gave you) I am somehow "challenging" it...but it is another topic.

About the child abuse: live with it, it is far from easy, I know (I have to)

take care
take risks
Old 12-20-2009, 12:16 PM   #23
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

I'm right there with you yellowcosmicseed, mate!

The bottom line is that we did not ask to be created or suffer like we do. Many great self-realized Masters have argued this very point with God. It's all just a divine show, doesn't cut it with me when I see so many people suffering. And how boring is it going round and round in bleeding circles.

I'll leave you with a quote from the Gospel of Thomas:

Jesus Said:

Let he who seeks
remain always seeking
until he finds,
and when he finds
he will be troubled,
having been troubled,
he will marvel,
he will reign over All.

Love,
Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 01:16 PM   #24
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Ian Dury ones sang-said:

"Sex & drugs & rock and roll
Is all my brain & body need
Sex & drugs & rock & roll
Is very good indeed!"

Boredom is decadent. When I'm truly bored I pop in a sleeping pill & within seconds/minutes I'm in 'dreamstate'. And let me tell you, I'm a happy dreamer!
I consider the period that I'm dreaming as big a part of existence, as 'realtime' life.

I have a wonderful life, because that's what I demand from God.
MY God, that is.
My own, personal Jesus, so to speak.

I have a very wise & funny Guardian Angel by the name of Charlotte who leads me with a ferme, though gentle, hand & whom I trust with my life.
So I'm mainly living on instinct.

I've been extremely lucky with my looks & interlect & I exploit both to the max.

Let love rule!

Last edited by TRANCOSO; 12-20-2009 at 01:39 PM.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 03:23 PM   #25
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Life is defined by game-playing. We are all playing different games (some overlap). We need challenges. But pain and boredom are probably part of the deal. They are the cost of doing business in the universe. I don't have the answer. I've been living a life of quiet desperation for a long time. I get a lot of the theory...but seem to find it impossible to put into practice. Maybe I'll figure it out in my next lifetime. Just try playing different games...and see what happens. Good-luck.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-20-2009 at 03:38 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote