Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-18-2008, 08:21 AM   #1
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Prepare to live, Prepare to die

Just to balance out the discussion, has anyone any plans of what they are going to do when they can no longer keep their current body?

On a scale of 1-10, how scary is body death?

Last edited by Carol; 10-04-2008 at 01:57 AM.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:32 AM   #2
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Prepare to live, Prepare to die

0, no such concept, fear of what? Pain? Death is an illusion.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:08 AM   #3
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Prepare to live, Prepare to die

Death, technically, is a condition where the spiritual being finds himself no longer with a body and it can carry varying degrees of shock and trauma on the negative side, or a joyful knowing exit.

Most beings' memory of the life they just left starts to fade until it submerges into unconsciousness at a young age when they pick up their next body. Sometimes they choose their next set of parents or sometimes it is chosen for them. Some people have some tricks played on them in the between lives area. My father, when he passed, managed (with effort) not to get pulled into anyone's net and went straight for the parents that he had already chosen. That was the best he could do and I hope he does better for himself next time.

I would like to stand here and say that I am going to spiritually develop myself to the point that I don't need a heavy mass body to represent myself here on earth. Perhaps a lighter body at worst -- or holographic mock ups at best.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:23 AM   #4
CosmicFever

Hi Everyone-I'm reading Destiny of the Souls. Great read. Do not fear death. Live in the moment because that's all we have.

Peace and Love,
Julie
Old 09-18-2008, 10:01 AM   #5
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

It isnt physical death that is painful...it is the illusion of believing u are leaving loved ones behind and that that is the end....

I know differently...i hope u do too...

peace

bananaman
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:57 AM   #6
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Just to balance out the discussion, has anyone any plans of what they are going to do when they can no longer keep their current body?

everyone will feel fear when the time comes, donīt trust any smartass response to that.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:18 PM   #7
arcora
Banned

Philosophically I don't fear death at all.

However, I believe there is a physical/mental fear of dying ingrained into all of us so that if death occurs unnaturaley it will trigger a fear response.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:27 PM   #8
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

I've helped people transition in a healing capacity, and I've talked to more soul's who have crossed over than I can remember, and spirit has also said, and Hiram posted an AMAZING account of how the pineal works that scientifically explains this, but all those sources together say the same thing: at the exact time of death, and for some hours, days or even weeks before, depending on the circumstance, there is no fear or even pain.

I believe that to be true. What I AM afraid of is leaving my kids-that's my only fear, and that too, I know, is illusion, and even that, as many after-death accounts substantiate, is alleviated then too. The only thing people do report is that their "purpose isn't yet accomplished" but not fear. Not even of leaving loved ones.

~LOVE IS ETERNAL~
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:19 PM   #9
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racsouran View Post
everyone will feel fear when the time comes, donīt trust any smartass response to that.
Yes, I agree. I was with my father when the doctor told him he had 6 months to live and I saw the emotions flash across his face. First fear, then joy. Maybe he believed all those stories about heaven and hell.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:21 PM   #10
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
I've helped people transition in a healing capacity, and I've talked to more soul's who have crossed over than I can remember, and spirit has also said, and Hiram posted an AMAZING account of how the pineal works that scientifically explains this, but all those sources together say the same thing: at the exact time of death, and for some hours, days or even weeks before, depending on the circumstance, there is no fear or even pain.

I believe that to be true. What I AM afraid of is leaving my kids-that's my only fear, and that too, I know, is illusion, and even that, as many after-death accounts substantiate, is alleviated then too. The only thing people do report is that their "purpose isn't yet accomplished" but not fear. Not even of leaving loved ones.

~LOVE IS ETERNAL~
Yes, a man dies happy when he has fully discharged his responsibilities to the best of his ability. I counseled with a dying patient who would not leave until I reminded him that his wife and house and car and sons and grandchildren would all continue on very well without him. He left within 24 hours.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:24 PM   #11
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
Philosophically I don't fear death at all.

However, I believe there is a physical/mental fear of dying ingrained into all of us so that if death occurs unnaturaley it will trigger a fear response.
The fear triggers can be discharged through various psychotechnologies so that one will not have a fear response and might have a very high courage level. I believe possibly even EFT, which I think everyone has heard of by now, can help one to discharge the fears of death.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:25 PM   #12
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

0 - Not afraid of death.
I know death isn't the end.
I've watched myself die.
Yet here I am.

The possible pain associated with death may be off-putting, but you know what? Pain always ends. Either it goes away, or you die. So why worry about that?

I watched my mom die. The last days of her life, after living in pain for years on medical treatment after medical treatment to prolong her pain filled life were blessedly pain free for her.

She was drugged and in a coma, but when the vortex opened in my home and her spirit shuffled off its moral coil? That woman SMILED.

She is back already. So I know I'll see my DH and kids again in the future.

So yeah... no fear for me.

LOVELOVELOVE,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:27 PM   #13
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Okay, all so far is philosphizing and speculating, but let's get practical for a moment. What plans do you have for yourself after you exit the current body? Is it too soon to make plans?

Personally, unless I experience dramatic geometric progression in my spiritual processing I will probably opt to return to this planet and set an example.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:29 PM   #14
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjuredUp View Post
0 - Not afraid of death.
I know death isn't the end.
I've watched myself die.
Yet here I am.

The possible pain associated with death may be off-putting, but you know what? Pain always ends. Either it goes away, or you die. So why worry about that?

I watched my mom die. The last days of her life, after living in pain for years on medical treatment after medical treatment to prolong her pain filled life were blessedly pain free for her.

She was drugged and in a coma, but when the vortex opened in my home and her spirit shuffled off its moral coil? That woman SMILED.

She is back already. So I know I'll see my DH and kids again in the future.

So yeah... no fear for me.

LOVELOVELOVE,
C
I'm glad she is back and you can still love her. I married the same man this lifetime whom I was married with last lifetime, and I think it will still take another lifetime before I am finished with him :-)
Old 09-19-2008, 12:00 AM   #15
OceanWinds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racsouran View Post
fear is a perception... some commit suicide fearlessly, like the kamakazi... some blow themselves on city streets up for their God... if your perception of death doesnt involve any fear then you will not fear it...

I personally dont fear the death of this body, maybe a long excrutiating death full of pain and agony. But as for actually dieing... I could care less. Throw my body in the dump, when it expires for all I care. Or atleast recycle it or something less hurtfull to the environment.

Old 09-19-2008, 12:14 AM   #16
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Prepare to live, Prepare to die

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananaman View Post
It isnt physical death that is painful...it is the illusion of believing u are leaving loved ones behind and that that is the end....

I have come very close to death a few times.

It wasn't painful or scary.

The only part that bothered me was knowing that other people in my life would be very sad for a while.
bluestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:12 AM   #17
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hmmm, THAT is a good question. And you know why?
It is all pending on WHAT reality we are really part of.

Whatever will happen (And there is an infinity of possibilities),
I hope to experience falling backward away from this planet into infinity.
While this happens, I will emitt waves into the universe, the waves and feelings of the best of all the Trance tunes I have listened to, while being here on this planet and thus celebrate the birth of my full potential, and announce to the uni or metaverse my existence...
Then I will start a search for being like me, And probably unite with them to add the best I know of, to the best they know of..

It may be I will never know who I am, but maybe I will find out what I am.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...etaverse&vt=lf

Quote:
0, nill, Null, Why fear the inevitable, if it is part of the trip?
Not a smart remark, just reality and facing it in full acceptance.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:08 AM   #18
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Not scared to die in the slightest, it's not the end but the beginning of a new adventure.

Going to happen very soon for all of us anyway.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:21 AM   #19
Christopia

death is more painfull for those you leave behind
Old 09-22-2008, 03:26 AM   #20
Souther
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFever View Post
Hi Everyone-I'm reading Destiny of the Souls. Great read. Do not fear death. Live in the moment because that's all we have.

Peace and Love,
Julie
So true, my sister!

Yesterday is done. Tomorrow isn't here yet. All that we have is this moment.
I will track down a copy of this book.

Love to you!

Souther
Souther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:42 AM   #21
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

I'm NOT sucidal, but the thought of physical death/leaving the body is to me very comforting. the thought that this kind of life(physical, three dimensional) is not forever is extremely relieving. so 0 I guess. now, how my death would go about is another matter...I mean being tortured to death or drowning, etc, etc. I mean, if you are being subjected to things that would bring about a painful death, wouldn't you desire death to come faster? wouldn't you actually wish for it?
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote