Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-27-2008, 07:05 AM   #26
truthseekersearching
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Reality Bomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
I woke up crying this morning. its not like me. and havent slept well in 2 days. tears for man kind.

Thank you for sharing dagon. Your tears are a form of healing. Don't hold them in, let them flow. Let the energy flow through you and out of you.

Peace
truthseekersearching is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:07 AM   #27
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

On the 27th I believe all of the planets are going direct (except for Mercury's twice a year retrograde) and are going to stay that way for the next several years. The reality is that we are on a fast track and indeed there isn't much time to prepare given the inside information that came my way today from some legitimate sources regarding CMEs and next fall. People are writing me that they plan to be off the grid by August. This means that all of the prep work pretty much needs to be completed along with an underground structure.

Ironically, I was talking to my husband early this morning with this urge to begin planning to build a cheap easy underground shelter here.. only to learn later another friend had the same thing in mind and than later today, messages regarding being ready by August.

This was then verified by three other independent sources who all had predicted CMEs for 2009.

To be perfectly frank, I've no time for drama or games. Folks can play around, hang out in denial, create problems for others, gripe, focus on doom and gloom or whatever. This is not where our focus or concern lies. This is the time to be creative, create pocket radiant zones, get information out, and build easily affordable underground shelters. We will be purchasing a years supply of food and bury it in trash cans. We will be setting up an additional water catchment tank.. underground. We will be putting in our aquaponics system (a small one for family), we will be preparing shelter for our horses and other animals.

We have neither the desire or energy to indulge in what ifs or people's negative attitudes. Our attention is on doing what we can now while there is time. If nothing does happen.. you know what? I'll have peace of mind and our young one will have a great hangout to play loud music. Meanwhile we will be gathering all of this information and sharing it with anyone who is interested. Our intention and focus is in getting as much information on sustainable living out as possible before the grid goes down. Just keep in mind.. one good CME and what happens to the internet? What happens to computers, cars and electrical systems? What happens to the atmosphere? What happens to food sources? What happens to people who are not prepared?

This is a no brainer for me. Peace of mind is a gift one earns by making the time to prepare. And the best part.. this is the fun part. The research team is having a lot of fun in pulling this information together and getting it ready to launch. This is an exciting time. We are brainstorming, sharing ideas and coming up with innovative ideas for our little radiant zone pockets.

The three essentials is food, water and shelter. How are you doing? Do you have a plan? What are you doing toward implementing that plan? Have you worked out a timeline for yourself and where you want to be in 1, 3, 6 months. We only have 9 months left to prepare if these CMEs do manifest next fall. The way I see it is that my focus, energy and intention is to create peace of mind by taking the steps needed to protect our family and friends... and everyone is family and friends.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:17 AM   #28
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
i would like to know how this thread meets one of the three criteria necessary to be part of avalon's "general discussion" section.

lol!!
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:21 AM   #29
historycircus

Quote:
lol!!
As a matter of fact, I am running for the position for moderator - down on Camelot's "off topic" section.

Synchronicity is beautiful, is it not?
Old 11-27-2008, 07:28 AM   #30
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
As a matter of fact, I am running for the position for moderator - down on Camelot's "off topic" section.

Synchronicity is beautiful, is it not?

ho no. more doom and gloom.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:30 AM   #31
historycircus

Quote:
ho no. more doom and gloom.
Doom and gloom? What are you saying? What was doomy or gloomy about the post you quoted?
Old 11-27-2008, 07:34 AM   #32
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

your censorship. but I really don't want to get into a pissing contest. I find what is being said here very relevant. sorry your not getting it.

Last edited by dagon; 11-27-2008 at 07:37 AM.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:37 AM   #33
historycircus

Quote:
your censorship. but I really don't want to get into a pissing contest.
Censorship? What? When have I advocated censorship?

I do stand up for free speech, and as your moderator, I would advocate toleration.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:40 AM   #34
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I would like to know how this thread meets one of the three criteria necessary to be part of Avalon's "General Discussion" section.

OK moderator, explain yourself. and stop trying to pass the buck.

wasted time.

Last edited by dagon; 11-27-2008 at 07:52 AM.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:52 AM   #35
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all, Hi Carol,

Read your last clip.. hope I'm not seeming naive but I have question. Would you please tell, what is a "CME" ?

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:31 PM   #36
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Corona Mass Ejection.

A discharge from the sun which could be expected to "fry" electronics.

Unshielded electronics become inedible toast.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:46 PM   #37
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Nice post, Carol.

with you 100% on your focus.

It got so much easier for me, and in explaining to family and friends, when it became obvious there was no "downside" to preparing.

What's the worst that can happen? some degree of self sufficiency, A higher degree of personal responsibility, grocery bills reduced to almost zero, less dependence on unreliable infrastructure, and a place to ride out the sure to manifest storms from our passage through the energy band we've already started into, which bisects our galaxy.

I'm finding less time to try to clue in any still stuck in the "huh? what's going on? how do you know it isn't all BS? I think it's all BS. Prove it to me, then I'll buy a jug of water. None of the predictions ever come true. I've got my trusty umbrella and wind breaker."

Anyone who seriously reads what's available on just this forum, will have thousands of times better chances over the next couple of years, than those who prefer the spiritual anesthetic of computer games, and soap operas.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 02:33 PM   #38
Stabris8
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampgod View Post
I will admit I too have cried many times through this process.
(Not only for mankind, but for other reasons as well)

You are not alone.
ditto; for me...but when I do cry it's not for long; as I put energy into helping and preparing for events. As well as energy into more positive future outcomes.
Stabris8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 05:54 PM   #39
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, I never expected any responses [other than nasty ones],
so thank you all.

To the nearly moderator - sorry I'm not meeting your criteria ha ha!

if this isn't 'general discussion' i don't know what is.

You could put it under channelings if you like.

I had a massive crying jag yesterday and on into the evening, and yes, for
everything.
'something' happened, I have no idea what. but it blew me away for quite a while. boom.

Dagon - I party well, very well.
not so much these days though - I used to minister in the church of acid house if you know what i mean. Maybe someday!
Sounds like a great idea, and thankyou so much for that compliment.

By the way, today is completely normal. For me.

Peace to all that want it.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 06:24 PM   #40
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post
Wow, I never expected any responses [other than nasty ones],
so thank you all.

To the nearly moderator - sorry I'm not meeting your criteria ha ha!

if this isn't 'general discussion' i don't know what is.

You could put it under channelings if you like.

I had a massive crying jag yesterday and on into the evening, and yes, for
everything.
'something' happened, I have no idea what. but it blew me away for quite a while. boom.

Dagon - I party well, very well.
not so much these days though - I used to minister in the church of acid house if you know what i mean. Maybe someday!
Sounds like a great idea, and thankyou so much for that compliment.

By the way, today is completely normal. For me.

Peace to all that want it.

glad to hear it.
birds of a feather is some ways.
I just think your coming from a good place.
and the pleasure is mine.
Old 11-27-2008, 08:00 PM   #41
msv
Avalon Senior Member

Like the thread...Yeh, it hit me hard, too. Lots of deep grief felt.
I just saw this and thought that Pluto could have been the instigator..

>Pluto enters Capricorn on Wednesday, where it will remain until
2024. When Pluto enters a new sign, it brings long-overdue issues to
the surface, where they can be transformed....<

Happy feasting for those in the US!
msv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 08:10 PM   #42
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, msv - nice post.

Aum Numha Shiva Ya
[trans. - I venerate Shiva the destroyer/Pluto]

Interesting times indeed.

And yes, Happy Feast For the USA.
Indeed.

Blessed Be.
Old 11-28-2008, 05:29 AM   #43
msv
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Reality Bomb/Black Dragon showing up

I thought i would mention also that Wednesday night I had a black dragon being swimming around in my space, never seen anything like that before, nothing quite so vivid. I asked for it to leave and it wouldn't...a wing here or there at the least in my field of inner vision , so i called out the troops and my archangel buddies to take care of it and they did, never to be seen again, then the vision changed to blue sky with clouds and sun rays. Amazing what a powerful demand of those that assist us can accomplish, but i wonder where the black dragon came from. Anyone here resonate with that image? There is a japanese society connected with that image....
msv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 08:48 AM   #44
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

That sent a chill down my spine msv, as i recognized it subconsciously as soon as i read what you wrote.
Flap flap flap, writhe writhe writhe.
I think my familiar has her hands full - she looks exhausted.

Had very strange dreams last night. Even for me.

I had Benjamin Fulford's red masonic Badge in my pocket and kept trying to throw it away, but it kept turning up in my pocket.
Also seeing huge, MASSIVE dark ships on the ocean storming ahead in the distance. And dirty low scudding clouds.

But I felt very very good in the dream, and also when i woke up.
It's all over - there's nothing they can do, but they're gonna try everything.

And then Karen Bishop sends me the Latest Energy Report Q+A;

http://www.whatsuponplanetearth.com/...nov27.2008.htm

Last edited by dayzero; 11-28-2008 at 08:48 AM. Reason: missing apostrophe - it was worth it!