Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-22-2008, 01:57 AM   #1
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Time Has Come...

Well friends that time has come once again where i must move on.
The forum is going subscription which means my time here is done.
I really thought this place was it. There were so many sparks here, more than any other i've seen.
The name Camelot & Avalon called to me i thought. But perhaps it is elsewhere i should share the truths i know.
I wanted to disclose Free DC Energy to it's fullest and a slew of other technologies and insights that i know are extremely important to the world to come.

I made some new powerfull friends and hope to keep them in the future to come.
I've even had offers from people to repost my info. ( i send my post to them and they post it for me) but that takes away the FELLOWSHIP which is what this is all about.

The simple truth is i can not agree with it.
My firm believe is to send the message of love through one actions.
Usein the devils tools only make the devil stronger. You insense are feeding the demon. Is seperation not the trick?
To make us think we are seperate. Haves and Have nots.
I love the world and all who are in it but i have not one red cent in my pocket. Does this mean that i and others like me are worth less than those who pay?
Having mods "validate" my posts takes out the fellowship.
How can i answer questions or ask questions.
I even offered up all that i am to help the cause and there was silence that remains even now.

There really is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

So I will say this to the people of Avalon:

Keep your eyes open.
Listen to all around you.
There is more than meets the eye in all things.
Do not disreguard one another but hold fast for the power of love is about to overcome the love of power.
Yes alien, gods, and godlike being all exsist and are here, but so are angels and demons. There is a part for everyone to play and all players have their parts.
Keep your mind open to all roads. Know your options and exercise your free will for it is your greatest gift.

Bill & Kerry are kind hearted well rounded individuals who know the path laid before them. They are, like i said several times, the becons of light that pull lost ships into the shore.
I personally hope that we will meet each other one day.
I Must stay true to myself and march on reguardless.
I will still freely hand out your dvd's & pass on links to Camelot & Avalon to all who will listen.
This place was the first slap of reality i've had since i started to reawaken, to let me know i was not crazy and i was not alone.
There should be more places like this in the world that are open to all and not secret like most groups.

I will miss you all and i will see you on the other side.
Richard Scott Brooks
Flying Pyramid
Son Of Man
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 02:10 AM   #2
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Time Has Come...

Namaste. Be well Scott.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 05:26 AM   #3
no caste

Flying Pyramid,

Maybe you'll... reconsider? I like your posts.
Old 11-22-2008, 10:00 AM   #4
SieS
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for sharing the hope with us.

I have copied your core information on our Dutch free-energy Forum:
www.vrijeenergiemachine.nl

The path is continuing.
be well, we will meet again.

SieS
SieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 06:15 PM   #5
symbolon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
There should be more places like this in the world that are open to all and not secret like most groups.
Maybe you could start another place like this one. I am sure this would generate a lot of interest.

I wish you well Flying Pyramid, wherever you may wander.

Peace
symbolon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 07:15 PM   #6
slywinkl
Avalon Senior Member

ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

this is how we haf come?! huh?

divide and conquer! just becouse of ego and wanting a ******* buck!

we look for freedom and prosperity only to be shut down by "own" ppl!

how far has you come, you do this, u do that, but dont do that.

here tis all started with a preacher of furure hope and togetherness. where is it?!?!? huh huh huh!!?!??

here the place were to come toghether and start something new! not the same old ways that are failing before your eyes!!

cash cash cash cash! we need this to survive and get on and do better in the world huh!?!? then teklll me how the hell we as HU-Mans haf suvived and build for eons!

and still u shunn away the best ppl just becouse your project is failing becouse u cant "afford" it anymore!!!

u need money, u need cash, u need the blood and sweat of ppl to continue for the ppl! huh?!

and your god damn right im soo ******, if i could take humanity by the neck and slap em silly to look at the reality i would!

here you are preaching to get the truth out. well here is the raw truth, you are following your goverment and money, remove em both and take a look wath a wonderful world this can be!

money makes you blind, money makes u hunger for power!

whats the difference between u and a crack addict?

whats the difference between you and an alcoholich huh?

none! you will always step on another human just to get it in your hands!

you all talk of your spirit. how does your spirit look at you now? dividing your own fellow spirits for a false reality!

if you cant handle this truth , then i suggest u speak to your own inner self and ask if this is right.

is it right to look down on another human for hafing on free thoughts and free way of living its own life? to haf its own way and principals.

!divide and conquer! this is why humanity will always fail the test of life
slywinkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 07:52 PM   #7
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

Quote:
Well friends that time has come once again where i must move on.
The forum is going subscription which means my time here is done.
I really thought this place was it. There were so many sparks here, more than any other i've seen.
seconded.
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 09:30 PM   #8
Dusty Nothing
Avalon Senior Member

Haha I loved that Norwegian guys post! (sorry I can't remember the name)

Quite angry but... profound.

Yeah I guess I'll be gone, at least for a while, I'll probably check in from time to time for updates, I for one found that one of the essential aspects of this forum was the ability for everyone to share their own information and expieriences, I hope that moving to a subscription based forum doesn't damage this. Still, I'm greatful for the time spent on this forum, and I think that most can agree that we've all made the realisation that we're not alone in the awakening process, I certainly have.

Goodbye all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind
Goodbye.

(Except keep the forum free.... Nah it's cool I understand).
Dusty Nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 09:47 PM   #9
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Well Scot you will just have to bit the bullet and stay as your subcription has already been paid for by me.
Old 11-22-2008, 09:59 PM   #10
leeboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Well Scot you will just have to bit the bullet and stay as your subcription has already been paid for by me.
That is most generous of you and very trusting. But i have a strong feeling all is not as it seems with richard scott brooks cant put my finger on it just a gut feeling and its very uncomfortable. just my opinion and i hope im wrong because his ideas are very thought provoking, but if something seems too good to be true.................
Sorry if i have offended anyone but this site is open to all sorts (genuine members of humanity and debunkers) and to be honest the only info we have on anyone is what and how they post and our own feelings.
leeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 10:11 PM   #11
SieS
Avalon Senior Member

I understand the bandwidth has to be paid and voluntary donations usually don't do it.
Follow the money and U find the source. Each individual is easily traceable by seeing where the payment came from. Therefore payment is not everybody's option.

Seeing what IP a visitor came from is not that easily traceable to an physical address. You often need a court order to acquire this.

The idea could be that the riff-raff (uninteresting remarks) is filtered out if people has to pay for it. Well I believe that as much as the riff-raff disappears, with a paid subscription the quality posters also disappear.

I wish everybody a good transition to an other dimension, I'm sure we will meet again, and than we will all a good laugh over this, over a cold beer.

Love you all,
SieS
SieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 10:13 PM   #12
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

LeeBoy.. there are a number of us who have stepped up to the plate to help our our brothers and sisters. This isn't any different than barn raising. One cannot do it by oneself.

BTW, I do everything by Paypal and have never had any problems. For me trust is an internal condition. The same goes for fear. The most liberating experience is to be free from fear.. refuse to be afraid and just watch how life flows. Truly, it is remarkable.

Last edited by Carol; 11-22-2008 at 10:17 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 10:27 PM   #13
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

I've talked to Scott (as he likes to be called) personally, and in my honest opinion he is WAY ahead of the game with the majority of those here on Avalon, spiritually, philosophically, and intellectually, including myself. I am positive he will not stay as his principals are his foundation to his existence essentially. As I said myself, my presence here will grow to be limited, until at least a more viable alternative presents itself (working on that one as we speak).

There's a big reason why ideas and technologies like this will not take off right now. People have a very hard time comprehending this. Free will is a big part in the prevailing moments to come with an infinite number of times, but there is a bit of a story line being carried out with a set script, and world wide free energy I feel is not apart of it for some years to come, even though it is out there.

People like Scott and I are very driven by our principals and intuition, and we do not deviate from them. There are several of the types here on Avalon but not many. I am by no means talking down to people, but many MANY people have a real hard time stepping outside the system and critically analyzing it, even when they know they're apart of the system and that it exists.

It's like we are all apart of the Matrix, and we know its existence, but for some reason, many of you aren't choosing to completely step outside of it into the real world, and unplug ourselves from the video game.

Again, you can relate this to the Chinese proverb (I love this quote to death!): To know, and not to do, is not to know.

This does not involve hours of meditation, yoga, or digesting information. It requires a thought, a very powerful thought, an intent to seriously step outside of the ego.

Good luck to you all.
Old 11-22-2008, 10:28 PM   #14
leeboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
LeeBoy.. there are a number of us who have stepped up to the plate to help our our brothers and sisters. This isn't any different than barn raising. One cannot do it by oneself.

BTW, I do everything by Paypal and have never had any problems. For me trust is an internal condition. The same goes for fear. The most liberating experience is to be free from fear.. refuse to be afraid and just watch how life flows. Truly, it is remarkable.
IF i was in a position to, "step up to the plate", believe me I WOULD. If i win the lottery tonight i will help as many people as i can. I am not slating you for doing what your doing, it IS positivley admirible, i just think we should all tread carefully. As things move forward this forum will be targeted more and more by certain groups and individuals whose only goal is to spread disinfo and panic (which could be very detramental for a certain number of members). Im NOT casting aspersions on flying pyramids character but it just feels like hes shown a very small portion of something VERY tantilising then pulls out. Almost like the con "gain psychic abilities NOW", type trading where you get lots of "testimony" from supposed customers but to find out for sure you must pay money. Given a taster then taken away from you?
Just feels a bit too convenient for me. I deeply regret that i may have offended some of you and that includes flying pyramid. So please accept my appologies.
P.S. i dont get the raising the barn comment, what does that mean?
Old 11-22-2008, 10:50 PM   #15
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This isn't any different than barn raising. One cannot do it by oneself.
Carol, I respect your opinion, but I can't agree with you on this one. I've been to several barn raisings (and even helped coordinate some) and this place is nowhere near that, if you'll pardon my french.

I am fascinated with Scott's story, and I hope he doesn't completely disappear. I also think there's much to it, maybe we're not being told the whole story. Can't we get him together with Bill and Kerry and do a video. How about it Scott? (if you're still here...)
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 11:13 PM   #16
no caste

leeboy,

A barn raising is where a lot of neighbors get together and build a barn (18th-19th century). It's in wikipedia. It just means a cooperative effort by a group of people - to build something good, needed, useful, or a project that's too big for one person alone etc.

Note: I'm still advocating for a free forum.
Old 11-22-2008, 11:32 PM   #17
leeboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
leeboy,

A barn raising is where a lot of neighbors get together and build a barn (18th-19th century). It's in wikipedia. It just means a cooperative effort by a group of people - to build something good, needed, useful, or a project that's too big for one person alone etc.

Thanks for the info no caste
Old 11-22-2008, 11:38 PM   #18
no caste

Gregor,

Such arrogance. Maybe that's why things 'won't take off right now'. And what a broad statement it is. Society is a big, lumbering machine (or system), which has its own momentum. Conversely, things also change in a flash at times...

I get tired of young people's ...lack of civility and sensitivity for energies over 30. It happens at work for me lately - it's sickening.

Old 11-23-2008, 12:21 AM   #19
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Gregor,

Such arrogance. Maybe that's why things 'won't take off right now'. And what a broad statement it is. Society is a big, lumbering machine (or system), which has its own momentum. Conversely, things also change in a flash at times...

I get tired of young people's ...lack of civility and sensitivity for energies over 30. It happens at work for me lately - it's sickening.

Woah woah, where the hell do you pull that statement from lack of civility? It's interesting to note that the majority of the people I associate with are OVER 30, and even 40 because the 'kids' my age have that lack of civility and are grossly immature. Please don't stereotype me like that. I respect my elders tenfold. If I had such a lack of civility for people over thirty do you think I would of moved back out of my house again to get away from my parents instead of confronting the problem head on (being it seems some people got a good laugh out of my parents post)? I respect my parents, and hope they don't go the route like so many do of divorce which is something on the table at the moment.

The only lack of civility I have is toward the ignorant, and I even recognize that and choose to work upon it.

Yes, I have gone out and made some blatant statements lately where people have been taken pretty back by them and just thinking "jeez, that kid has a lot to learn." However, it's mostly out of my patience that can only go so far, and I began to get a bit headstrong on my beliefs.

I am glad you're advocating a free forum but there is a serious principal at hand and people do not seem to be critically thinking about it. They aren't and I am seeing the rise of mob pyschology, cult thinking, which is the same thing I see in my god damn living room with my family and friends glued to CNN. We talk about waking up the masses when people on this forum alone need to wake the hell up.

::deep breath:: Sorry for my rant. It happens. Namaste.

Last edited by GregorArturo; 11-23-2008 at 12:24 AM.
Old 11-23-2008, 12:59 AM   #20
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

seeds of devotion and enlightenment.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 01:18 AM   #21
Hypnotize
Avalon Senior Member

can someone post a link to the subscription page please?
Hypnotize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 01:49 AM   #22
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SieS View Post
Thanks for sharing the hope with us.

I have copied your core information on our Dutch free-energy Forum:
www.vrijeenergiemachine.nl

The path is continuing.
be well, we will meet again.

SieS
Thank you.
Feel free to post it anywhere you want but please give credit to me.
This is not so i can say "i created it or i own it" because is is just not true.
The doctor put me on to it and someone put him on to it and so on.
Plus other civilizations in the past have re-discovered this tech.
And most of the world would have eventually gotten there anyway.

The credit is so we can keep it free. You see, the world is devious and some company could take that knowledge patent it as say that know one else can make that exact setup. But they can not deny that i released it here and other places first. By now there are so many people that know i spoke up first that the PTB can not let anyone else "claim" it as thiers due to the fact that the world would know they are lieing and it would cause too much uproar at such a critical time.
Besides, they don't want to incure my wrath.
I am what i am.

You must understand that i am simply a tool to be used by the higher self.
They as much as we want this released now! They live here too and too many beings have invested too much into us and earth to let it be destroyed. It's happening because all of us decided it had to be now.

Remember, the key point here is KEEP THE KNOWLEDGE FREE!
Tell everyone who will listen how to make it.
Let every country, every man, woman and child know this simple fact.
Deny no one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by symbolon View Post
Maybe you could start another place like this one. I am sure this would generate a lot of interest.

I wish you well Flying Pyramid, wherever you may wander.

Peace
Thank you.
As much as it has been talked about and brought to me personally, i just don't agree fully. It is still a version of seperation which i will not adhere to. Perhaps if it is seriously needed, if there needs to be a place like that because others do not exsist, then yes, i will make the family site.
I still hold hope that this forum will go back to being free and B&K find the money they need through other means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slywinkl View Post
ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

this is how we haf come?! huh?

divide and conquer! just becouse of ego and wanting a ******* buck!

we look for freedom and prosperity only to be shut down by "own" ppl!

how far has you come, you do this, u do that, but dont do that.

here tis all started with a preacher of furure hope and togetherness. where is it?!?!? huh huh huh!!?!??

here the place were to come toghether and start something new! not the same old ways that are failing before your eyes!!

cash cash cash cash! we need this to survive and get on and do better in the world huh!?!? then teklll me how the hell we as HU-Mans haf suvived and build for eons!

and still u shunn away the best ppl just becouse your project is failing becouse u cant "afford" it anymore!!!

u need money, u need cash, u need the blood and sweat of ppl to continue for the ppl! huh?!

and your god damn right im soo ******, if i could take humanity by the neck and slap em silly to look at the reality i would!

here you are preaching to get the truth out. well here is the raw truth, you are following your goverment and money, remove em both and take a look wath a wonderful world this can be!

money makes you blind, money makes u hunger for power!

whats the difference between u and a crack addict?

whats the difference between you and an alcoholich huh?

none! you will always step on another human just to get it in your hands!

you all talk of your spirit. how does your spirit look at you now? dividing your own fellow spirits for a false reality!

if you cant handle this truth , then i suggest u speak to your own inner self and ask if this is right.

is it right to look down on another human for hafing on free thoughts and free way of living its own life? to haf its own way and principals.

!divide and conquer! this is why humanity will always fail the test of life
Whoa! I like your passion but anger in any way is a path to the darkside.
Even love shares a fine line with hatred.
Be mindfull of your emotions, let them teach you understanding and grace.
Anger. frustration, contemptment are all helpful when used to learn oneself. I feel these things too, but i step back and try to understand what about it makes me so angry, then turn it into understanding and just like that anger becomes love.

Peace mate.

Quote:
Carol, that is extremely compassionate espeacially because you don't know me. As much as it has touched me, i must respectfully decline.
To me, it still is seperation. If others like me are not able to come here, then i too should not be able.
I am strong in my conviction to be one with all, equal. And showing that i am seperate by being places others cannot i am not showing equality.
I am then helping the fields of hate by planting seeds of seperation in people. It may sound extreme but that is what it is.
Thank you for your offer it does warm my heart.

For what it's worth to anyone who's reading, it ties in with somethings the doctor told me that i will never agree with. He said this gift was for me and me alone and that i could not save everyone, espeacially the ones i love.
How can God hand me a way out and expect me to leave everyone else behind. Perhaps i am doomed to stay earthbound for disobeying, but i am human and not an angel, it is my choice and i would choose it a thousand times again and if they are to be damed then damn me as well.
I will never turn my back on my family, EVER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeboy View Post
That is most generous of you and very trusting. But i have a strong feeling all is not as it seems with richard scott brooks cant put my finger on it just a gut feeling and its very uncomfortable. just my opinion and i hope im wrong because his ideas are very thought provoking, but if something seems too good to be true.................
Sorry if i have offended anyone but this site is open to all sorts (genuine members of humanity and debunkers) and to be honest the only info we have on anyone is what and how they post and our own feelings.
Thank you. You are levelheaded to question me.
Question everything, anything anyone tells you.
For this keeps you sharp and aware, however be mindfull of your own disurnment. Always be aware but open at the same time.
Your right, i haven't told the whole story, there are holes in my truths, and i will never tell anyone the whole truth for it would destroy them.
Ignorance IS bliss. Only a vcery few of us walk this earth with the knowledge we posses. It is our burden to bare, we bare it so you don't have to. Those of us that carry this burden we call ourselves "Toy Soldiers". To know the truth of what is to come and know there is nothing we can do to stop it. We are observers of our own fate.
But i believe anyway, that this is what makes us who we are. That this task/test is what mkaes us understand ourselves and all of humanity and why our race, the human race is so important.
And then the burden isn't so bad.
Hold fast for great thing are coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
I've talked to Scott (as he likes to be called) personally, and in my honest opinion he is WAY ahead of the game with the majority of those here on Avalon, spiritually, philosophically, and intellectually, including myself. I am positive he will not stay as his principals are his foundation to his existence essentially. As I said myself, my presence here will grow to be limited, until at least a more viable alternative presents itself (working on that one as we speak).

There's a big reason why ideas and technologies like this will not take off right now. People have a very hard time comprehending this. Free will is a big part in the prevailing moments to come with an infinite number of times, but there is a bit of a story line being carried out with a set script, and world wide free energy I feel is not apart of it for some years to come, even though it is out there.

People like Scott and I are very driven by our principals and intuition, and we do not deviate from them. There are several of the types here on Avalon but not many. I am by no means talking down to people, but many MANY people have a real hard time stepping outside the system and critically analyzing it, even when they know they're apart of the system and that it exists.

It's like we are all apart of the Matrix, and we know its existence, but for some reason, many of you aren't choosing to completely step outside of it into the real world, and unplug ourselves from the video game.

Again, you can relate this to the Chinese proverb (I love this quote to death!): To know, and not to do, is not to know.

This does not involve hours of meditation, yoga, or digesting information. It requires a thought, a very powerful thought, an intent to seriously step outside of the ego.

Good luck to you all.
I love you man.
Yes Gregor is right, it will not come out until after 2012 for the very reason that the world will not allow it. People, not the PTB, will simply not accept this new "free" technology. People are still so helplessly dependant on the system that they will fight and kill to protect it.
We will not start a war that will seperate humanity further.
My reason for releasing this now is so that most of the world,believeing it or not, will still posess the knowledge after the events to come.
There is no telling if i or others will be around after the great battle.
So i wanted this out now so that after the great understanding takes place people will then accept info outside the system that is now in place.
Spread the knowledge to all who will listen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeboy View Post
IF i was in a position to, "step up to the plate", believe me I WOULD. If i win the lottery tonight i will help as many people as i can. I am not slating you for doing what your doing, it IS positivley admirible, i just think we should all tread carefully. As things move forward this forum will be targeted more and more by certain groups and individuals whose only goal is to spread disinfo and panic (which could be very detramental for a certain number of members). Im NOT casting aspersions on flying pyramids character but it just feels like hes shown a very small portion of something VERY tantilising then pulls out. Almost like the con "gain psychic abilities NOW", type trading where you get lots of "testimony" from supposed customers but to find out for sure you must pay money. Given a taster then taken away from you?
Just feels a bit too convenient for me. I deeply regret that i may have offended some of you and that includes flying pyramid. So please accept my appologies.
P.S. i dont get the raising the barn comment, what does that mean?
I am not "pulling out" i am staying true to what i was created for.
Once the forum goes subscription i will simply be unable to post here.
The world is very large.
I would love to stay but i will not submit to seperation in anyway shape or form.
I will be posting in lots of places the diagrams specs and i will still make a video and release it on youtube, limewire, just about everywhere that copies can be passed around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperManny View Post
Carol, I respect your opinion, but I can't agree with you on this one. I've been to several barn raisings (and even helped coordinate some) and this place is nowhere near that, if you'll pardon my french.

I am fascinated with Scott's story, and I hope he doesn't completely disappear. I also think there's much to it, maybe we're not being told the whole story. Can't we get him together with Bill and Kerry and do a video. How about it Scott? (if you're still here...)
Thank you SuperManny but i doubt that will happen.
They are about whistleblower testomonies and sientists and book writers and people that can prove what they say. I am just some crazy homeless guy who knows too much.
Look at it from thier point of view, they are already struggling with money and have interviews that they can't do because of the lack there of.
They would not spend money to come interview me, even if i went to them, i belive they still do not think i hold any relevance to what they are trying to do. I don't take it personally, i totally understand.
I myself think i'm crazy. Reguardless of what i know or how intersting it is how i found out all of this, i just don't see it happening.

Quote:
Gregor,

I'm 33 and i get tired of older people faster than i get tired of young people. Older people should understand more, they should carry more wisdom but they don't. They carry nothing but contemptment for those younger than them. They see how they once were and decide to look down on them instead of understanding them and offering guidance.

It's all good. We ARE all in this together and i for one will light up the peacepipe and share sacrament with all who decide to sit at the family table and break bread.

Peace, Love & Light
R.S.B.
Flying Pyramid
Son Of Man
Old 11-23-2008, 02:34 AM   #23
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Again to you Scott, namaste.
Old 11-23-2008, 03:35 AM   #24
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
Your right, i haven't told the whole story, there are holes in my truths, and i will never tell anyone the whole truth for it would destroy them
How exactly would it destroy them ?

Usually if you tell someone a higher truth that is too much for them they simply don't understand it.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 03:52 AM   #25
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
How exactly would it destroy them ?

Usually if you tell someone a higher truth that is too much for them they simply don't understand it.

A..
It's simple matrix stucture, once you know there is no unknowing.
Once you see them, they see you and they will destroy you from the inside out. Trust me when i say you do not want this burden.
People are not fit to battle such corruption, we are weak from centuries on programming, your mind just simply would not let go.