Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 11-13-2008, 03:09 PM   #1
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Disappearing Male

While too many here are busy chasing aliens and reptiles and other things in their imagination, scientists in labs have been working hard to destroy us for many years, and now some of the results are showing...

This was on saturday night on the CBC, it's a documentary about the global decline in sperm count and quality. There is even a scientist here that suggests these are all the signs that you see when a species is going extinct.

full documentary available here:

http://www.cbc.ca/documentaries/docz...appearingmale/

Factsheet: Male Infertility

-There are more than 20 heavily industrialized nations where the birth of baby boys has declined every year for the past 30 years - amounting to 3 million fewer baby boys.

-The number of boys born with penis abnormalities and genital defects has increased by 200% in the past two decades.

-Boys have a higher incidence of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, learning disabilities, Tourett's syndrome, cerebral palsy and dyslexia.

-Boys are four times as likely to be autistic.

-The average sperm count of a North American college student today is less than half of what it was 50 years ago.

-The quality of sperm is declining. Eighty-five per cent of the sperm produced by a healthy male is DNA-damaged.

-Damaged sperm have been linked to a 300% increase in testicular cancer - a form of cancer that affects young men in their 20s and 30s.

-The chemical industry has developed more than 90,000 man-made chemicals in the last sixty years. Eighty-five percent of them have never undergone testing for their impact on the human body.

Mp3 interviews to accompany this info:

Nov. 10, 2008
Alan Watt "Cutting Through The Matrix" LIVE on RBN:
Final Exit, Last Year's Man:
"War on the Child, War on the Male,
Total War, Stealth Behind the Veil,
Where Evil Men Plan and Scheme
On Those Outside Their Utopian Dream,
Old Man Phased Out to Bring in New,
Designer Servants No Fight They'll Brew,
Naive Say, 'It's Such a Shame,
Progress Makes Us Sick and Lame,'
Who'll Fight Back, Masculinity?
Planned Demise, Infertility"
(Articles: "Designer babies: Creating the perfect child" by Mike Steere (cnn.com) - Oct. 30, 2008. http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/science...signer.babies/)
VIDEO: "The Disappearing Male" [Scroll Down Page for Video Link] CBC Newsworld (cbc.ca).

http://www.cbc.ca/documentaries/docz...appearingmale/)
***Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt - Nov. 10, 2008 (Exempting Music, Literary Quotes, and Callers' Comments)
***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD

http://cuttingthrough.jenkness.com/C..._Nov102008.mp3

Nov. 7, 2008
Alan Watt "Cutting Through The Matrix" LIVE on RBN:
The D'Obama Lama and the Sheep:
"Tears Flowed in Torrents for Messiah Obama,
The Public were Led through Vast Psychodrama,
Appointees Emerge, Some Cunning as Rats,
Out of the Darkness Stroll Monied Fat Cats,
Dictates Will Come as Dictator Sees Fit,
Dialectic New Day, New Boss, Same Sh*t"
(Articles: "UN uber alles: Rules establish reign from outer space" by Mark Baard (parallelnormal.com) - Nov. 7, 2008. http://parallelnormal.com/2008/11/07...m-outer-space/)
"The Disappearing Male" CBC Newsworld (cbc.ca).

http://www.cbc.ca/documentaries/docz...appearingmale/)
***Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt - Nov. 7, 2008 (Exempting Music, Literary Quotes, and Callers' Comments)
***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.u..._Nov072008.mp3

Last edited by Doom; 11-13-2008 at 04:25 PM.
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 03:17 PM   #2
historycircus

Default Re: The Disappearing Male

About six months ago, Ian Punnet interviewed a researcher who argued the same thing on Coast to Coast. For those who use streamlink, you might be able to find the canned show.
Old 11-13-2008, 03:18 PM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yes it is true but it's not an 'either' 'or' situation the spiritual realm is where it all begins and ends,actions here are influenced by energies in the higher realms.Thanks for the post and links.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:22 PM   #4
Banned

This sounds like population control...
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:26 PM   #5
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
Well of course, this isn't just by chance, you know.
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:28 PM   #6
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Well seeing as I had 4 boys in a row with no issues whatsoever, I suppose I should pay a trip to the sperm bank.

lol!
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:56 PM   #7
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

edit

Last edited by MAP; 11-19-2008 at 07:23 PM.
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:48 PM   #8
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Cull the herd, create lethargy, rely on scientist to create babies, funding for genetic research, create transhumanism, gender identity problems, separate the sexes.

The same thing is happening in women with fibroid tissue in the uterus, endometriousus, irregular periods.

The "Big Boys' at the top are doing a wonderful job with their planned corporate agenda for planet earth.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:34 PM   #9
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with the notion but wanted to state something.

Attention deficit disorder is not a disorder! It is a personality type. And can most directly be defined as ADD kids think mostly in alpha brain waves or daydreaming. That's why they tend to be more creative, however, as they aren't functioning in beta wave mode (active thinking, concentraton, sense based), they forget their car keys or where they put their shoes. I have a feeling most indigos are these ADD kids aka me!

If it wasn't for the ADD, correction my personality type, in me, you wouldn't be seeing that post on 'Cracking the Code' or my pieces on universal truth as I constantly daydreaming and lost in the world of the intangible, and then able to focus on these intangible concepts without the need of my senses.

Aderol speeds up a person, or speeds up their brain waves, so they can function like a normal person. What schools should do is play like a 20 hertz frequency, or say 16 hertz so its right below the threshold of human hearing (20hz you really wouldn't hear) to speed up the brain instead of dosing all the kids with medicinal salts that make you wanna smoke cigarettes all the time.

Just my two cents hehe.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:41 PM   #10
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

I thought it was just plain ol white sugar (in how ever many forms that is produced) that causes sterility after three generations and various anomalies while in process towards sterility.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:44 PM   #11
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post

Attention deficit disorder is not a disorder! It is a personality type. And can most directly be defined as ADD kids think mostly in alpha brain waves or daydreaming. That's why they tend to be more creative, however, as they aren't functioning in beta wave mode (active thinking, concentraton, sense based), they forget their car keys or where they put their shoes. I have a feeling most indigos are these ADD kids aka me!

If it wasn't for the ADD, correction my personality type, in me, you wouldn't be seeing that post on 'Cracking the Code' or my pieces on universal truth as I constantly daydreaming and lost in the world of the intangible, and then able to focus on these intangible concepts without the need of my senses.

Aderol speeds up a person, or speeds up their brain waves, so they can function like a normal person. What schools should do is play like a 20 hertz frequency, or say 16 hertz so its right below the threshold of human hearing (20hz you really wouldn't hear) to speed up the brain instead of dosing all the kids with medicinal salts that make you wanna smoke cigarettes all the time.

Just my two cents hehe.
Just a shame they don't have an ignorant parental disorder or better still doctors making money by selling drugs which f**k up kids disorder...
Old 11-13-2008, 09:46 PM   #12
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Nice post Greg/Zeus

This is off topic but I just finished a DSM annual training and the "Big Boys" of the American Psychiatric Association (you know lobotomies/MK Ultra) have a diagnosis for everyone on this planet. If you look into it enough everyone could get a diagnosis and therefore get psychotropics. See the future?

It s genius cycle, (problem) debilitating psyche/body from excitotoxins in food, poisened air, create crisis/stress. (reaction) go see your local doctor/psychiatrist. (solution) get some big pharma in your bloodstream.

Also when you get a diagnosis it stays with you like a felony. It will always be in the system.

Maybe we can change the topic to disappearing mind.
Old 11-13-2008, 09:48 PM   #13
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
I thought it was just plain ol white sugar (in how ever many forms that is produced) that causes sterility after three generations and various anomalies while in process towards sterility.
It seems only to be a phenomenon in the western world.
So I'm guessing it's a product of many things which we've talked about over and over on here before and you all know too well now.

The attack is on the family unit as a whole, women have also undergone changes.
Old 11-13-2008, 09:56 PM   #14
David
Avalon Senior Member

When I first read the title, I thought it was a feminist movement.

Seriously though, there is an article about the artistic children are more prevalent in silicon valley "The Geek Syndrome".

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/9.12/aspergers.html
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:00 PM   #15
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAP View Post
im gunna just blab this out...
but I have noticed something very strange thats been going on for years..
example 2 close friends of mine from when I was in my 20s later had babies both of their children are artistic both boys... before that my sister had a child her son is artistic....
many many years ago when my son was born... 23 years ago.. I saved everything from his birth.. not anything crazy but things.. wont get int details.. then as he got older I saved more.. like his first tooth when it came out I wrote on paper what date and time... and sealed it and after that every other tooth that came out of his head did the same I also saved his first hair cut clippings in a bag and dated it.. much later I had a daughter and did the same exact thing...

all my friends and family think im a nut case for doing this and to be frank I dont even know why I did this but I kept doing it..

later... my son joined the military age 17... he got many shots and then later was sent to IRAQ again more shots....including the anthrax shot.. and god only knows what else they pumped into him.. btw I wanna mention here my son is one of those freaks who never got a cavity.. till he got to Germany in the US ARMY age I think he was 22 then they claimed he had 2... any ways... now hes in a place in IRAQ god only knows what hes surrounded by and how maybe his body might not be right..hes still not married has no children but as time went on and reading how some soldiers come home have babies their babies have birth defects I said holy **** everything happens for a reason!!

the stuff I saved... maybe could help him have a baby that would be pure and healthy with his DNA from 23 years ago..
heck they are making clones of mice that are frozen for 16 years

why not help my child have a normal kid him self... with his own clean DNA
now I dont know if my son is effected from being in IRAQ time will tell..

but if it ever comes down... I have back up!

and NO I dont have sperm ok.. thats just way out there and I know you need sperm to make a baby BUT I do have DNA that would be from his teeth and hair that should be clean..

end of rant...

And a fine rant it was too....thanks for sharing all that.

My god, as if soldiers and their families haven't got enough to worry about...without the possibility of damaged sperm + birth defects.

It must be very hard for you, with your son being in Iraq and not knowing how his body will be affected, long term.

Maybe the teeth and hair you saved will be vital at some point...

I hope that your son is ok and he comes home fit and healthy.....
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:23 PM   #16
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: The Disappearing Male

les men = more females hmm wats so bad about that lol jk
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:58 PM   #17
historycircus

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post

Just my two cents hehe.
I have watched heroin and meth addicts take drugs like Ritalin, cook the wax out of them, inject after cooking, and get off like they would on anything else. I fought bitterly with school officials to keep him off drugs - who all recommended that we dope him to "fix" his so-called "problems." I said no, and years later, the boy has figured out how to balance his "problem" with functioning "properly" in society.

Arturo, you are right, ADD isn't a disease - it is a personality type.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:11 PM   #18
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
it is population control!!!!!!
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:30 PM   #19
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, nothing of this is new, but it is smart to know how to avoid all this **** happening.

i m nursestudent, but disagrees with the whole system, i sit listening to nurses giving helthdamaging advice to people. they vaccinates, vaccines have always been full og mercury, everyone knows merc is braintoxic but fewer knows it damages genitalia and gender developement. they also gives perents advice to not give their children anything with colesterol, colesterol is basic building blocks for a lot of hormones, sex-hormones etc. they tell not to give vitamines only codloveroil witch normally is full og toxins....and so on......it is very few things i see they telle perents that can not be traced back to redused fertility later in life.....

so the beequeen wanst sterile drones as always, but it is evryones own choice to educate them self about all this, u will never find a nurse or doctor in the system that does not inform u by lies.....u must learn to intellectually survive this senario.....it is the only possability u have.....and pliiiiiz do not mix the cards and go "ufo" all the time......this is just natures old game of survival of the fittest......and the fittest does not need strange aircastles as excuse for not acting in real life!!!!!!!!!! get real and dont take advice from braiwashed helthcare-people.....they dont understand anything of what they tell anyway.....
Old 11-13-2008, 11:31 PM   #20
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

It's very possible that we are being manipulated in the ways stated above.
In fact, it's hard to deny the thinking here...because it is supported by statistical evidence.
All who have gathered here did so for a reason. We all "know" that change is afoot. I have learned that change is the only constant...for that reason, I wonder if these changes are evidence of the transformation our entire lineage/species is in store for.

For me, it reinforces what Terence McKenna postulated about our species undergoing evolution. Our next step goes beyond 3D.

If we are changing due to the acts of a few, which I seriously doubt...these changes were meant to be.

Mankind will survive...in what form...only time will tell.
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:41 PM   #21
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

...and some of theom even tell it is ok to use hormone birth control while brestfeeding.....and ofcourse they advice the perents to send their children to kindergarden.....the almost fills the firm for the people.....like they are afraid the parents wants to keep their children to their self....and the small babies does not longer know where they comes from, the have societys print on them and are emotionally deprivated that will give them reduced chance of fixing parenthood later......

sooooooo.....truely i see this brainwashed talk all the time in my studies at school......and cant image how next generation will function.....they are reduced to infertile slaves of the system.......and the system will feed them plastic, plastic, plastic......at least they shold get glassperls for trading away their children......
Old 11-13-2008, 11:47 PM   #22
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rareheart View Post
It's very possible that we are being manipulated in the ways stated above.
In fact, it's hard to deny the thinking here...because it is supported by statistical evidence.
All who have gathered here did so for a reason. We all "know" that change is afoot. I have learned that change is the only constant...for that reason, I wonder if these changes are evidence of the transformation our entire lineage/species is in store for.

For me, it reinforces what Terence McKenna postulated about our species undergoing evolution. Our next step goes beyond 3D.

If we are changing due to the acts of a few, which I seriously doubt...these changes were meant to be.

Mankind will survive...in what form...only time will tell.

whatever this f..... 3D is about...i dont care....if we dont fill our shoes now, we will never ever reach any other levels eader....we willl be transformed to idiots....and about the crappy dimension **** talk....it is about what u have inside....and if people cant see this....they dont have any chance....and we have to keep what is inside and develope this...rescue does not come from outside!!!!!!! all this is soma talk!!!!!!!!!! wake up!!!!!
Old 11-14-2008, 12:05 AM   #23
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:14 AM   #24
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

People need to stop having children right now anyway.

Its sad, but it is true.

and people are having them left and right like its ok...
i love love love children....

but seriously... this isnt the time to be popping out kids like Pez from a candy dispenser.

Ppl need to open their eyes and close their legs.

Ppl also need to start opening their arms and homes to the countless children who have no one to care for and love them,
Lets take care of what we already have before we create more.

its just like everything else right now, completely backwards..

Last edited by Orion11; 11-14-2008 at 12:18 AM.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:19 AM   #25
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I wonder if these changes are evidence of the transformation our entire lineage/species is in store for
Change to being zombified minions obeying our programming (Logans Run)
Quote:
For me, it reinforces what Terence McKenna postulated about our species undergoing evolution. Our next step goes beyond 3D
When you go beyond 3D is when you die
Quote:
So we should just accept this slow death of poisening, predictive programming and transhumanism for our future? Cause change is meant to be? Help me here will ya.