Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 11-06-2008, 12:48 AM   #1
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Sacred Harmonics & Phi

Got a question for you guys as I try to figure out the secret of the universe haha.

Anyways, my current focus is on sacred harmonics. I'm pretty convinced around the use of C & F# together as they are direct opposites and they basically work off each other versus the traditional notion of them canceling out. Om for example is approx a C# and colloborates with the frequency of the Earth's spin (Actually the spin frequency is a perfect overtone of Om). F# collaborates with the internal frequency of the Giza pyramid and it the frequency of the Earth's orbit.

There's much more to it and I'll be honest I'm up to my 18th hour in the last two days hammering away numbers while playing around with phi.

Big problem I've run into is a true harmonic system outside of the traditional A440. 440hz for A is absolutely arbitrary, so yeah it's BS and one of another of the NWO's little conspiracies. What I am focusing on is A432 and C256. There is an underlying pattern between the two in relation to phi and mathematics, but there's also two different tonal structures developed from each of them, even though I've seen evidence for them to be completely integrated into one, making the system, yes, I'm gonna see, for lack of better word, PERFECT.

Anyways, the math is not working out the way I want to and I'm really close but it seems like I am missing something.

Does anyone know more about the A432 and C256?

Ideally, if someone could just tell me the C scale for that range (C4) it would save me so much work! Someone reason the internet lacks some definite info on it, and I'm finding holes in other peoples math.

P.S. Man, you should see the spreadsheet I got going haha
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 01:37 AM   #2
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sacred Harmonics & Phi

I solved it. And oh man is it beautiful.

Now look at this part. This is what's got make all of you guys laugh your asses off.

Here's the full range laid out from the diagram above.

Note___Freq. Hz._Difference
C____256.00_____N/A
C#___273.38____17.38
D____288.00____14.63
D#___307.55____19.55
E____324.00____16.45
F____345.99____21.99
F#___364.50____18.51
G____384.00____19.5
G#___410.06____26.06
A____432.00____21.94
A#___461.32____29.32
B____486.00____24.68

All the differences are irrational numbers except for the difference between F# and G, and it's a solid 19.5. Go Hoagland.

Beauty.

Last edited by GregorArturo; 11-06-2008 at 01:39 AM.
Old 11-06-2008, 01:44 AM   #3
quest
Avalon Senior Member

no clue, maybe this link can be of help

http://www.432hz.nl/pages/linken.html

dutch, go intuitive..http://www.niburu.nl/index.php?articleID=17481

don't know if this book has a chapter on harmonics, its good though

http://www.scribd.com/doc/8320/Rober...-Practice-1982

succes!

edit, okay, you are fast, solved it while i was posting..
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 01:54 AM   #5
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

nice work greg. i have 8 or so years of music making under my belt, including lots of time studying music theory.

C is without a doubt the most common note/chord in all of western music, it resonates with us humans very well. I think all the notes (A-G) resonate particularly well with us, at least on a musical scale of tones. i have found through personal experience (writing a song in F#) that F# resonates very well among the traditional A-G. i've heard tom morello (rage against the machine) refer to F# as "the rock note". for further example, and some poops and giggles: i wrote a song in F# (actually starts in F#, in the bridge it's all about C, and ends on F) which was eventually called "dead world". you can hear it here: www.thistimeitswar.com

i'm not sure why you wouldn't be finding a harmony system outside of 440, i'd image you'd find them in the same pattern. but then again there's probably a reason we're centered around 440, you may have to work with microtones (tones between the traditional 'semitone'/between F and F#, D and D# etc.)

you'll probably want to take a look at the circle of fifths, if you haven't already. it's a great tool to seeing all the math, geometry and patterns in music.
herbivore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 01:58 AM   #7
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

http://goldenmean.info/
bluestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:01 AM   #8
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks everyone for the link. Even though I figured it out on my own, that's what was really holding me up. It really fixed the holes in the theory I'm working on. Sweet sixteen :-p

Anyways, here's a piece from the forum godlikeproductions that I found about it:

NWO is responsible for concert pitch A-440hz

In 1939
Joseph Geobbels( propaganda Minister for Nazi Germany)was the first to push for all music world wide to be played and listened to at A-440hz.
He failed.
But in 1953 the Elite had a meeting in London to finally IMPOSE the
a-440hz Standard Concert Pitch.And Succeeded.
prof Dussaut of the Paris conservatory had a poll of over 20,000 of the head classical musicians of France and they all voted unanimously for A-432hz but the Elite does not care what others think now do they?

There is more than one reason for doing this.
1) Goebbels knew that a-432 was the ONLY resonant frequency
that had perfect harmonic balance.
2) he also new that locked inside the A-432 structure was one
of Pandora's boxes.

the math that is evident when tuned to a-432 show what I like to call
"the Plato Code"

Just like there are hidden codes written into the bible.
there are also hidden codes in the 432 matrix.
432 is THE ONLY resonant frequency that is capable of naturally reproducing what is called the "Pythagorean Musical Spiral"
its the same sequence of growth that all life follows.
it utilizes the formula of "Phi" also know as the "Golden Mean"
and is also found in the "Fibonacci sequence"

I know this may be a lot to take in but what I`m trying to say in a nutshell
is
A-440hz=BAD
A-432= Very Good....lol.
or
432hz and 440hurts

here`s just one of many many examples of the amazing wonders
of 432....
[link to youtube.com]
Old 11-06-2008, 02:03 AM   #9
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Oh another intersting thing if you look at the graph for it to make more sense, the columns are going down are doubling, multiples of two, and going to the right in the rows, are tripling, multiples of three, which comes down to your base geometry of cubes and triangle/hexagons, also odds and evens.
Old 11-06-2008, 02:08 AM   #10
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a link that talks about the harmonics http://www.relfe.com/solfeggio.html
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:09 AM   #11
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

about that link greg, what's it got to do with 432? that demo doesn't stay on any note.
Old 11-06-2008, 02:13 AM   #12
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

I just copied and pasted that. I'm not fully sure myself, even technically it is completely interrelated to that in terms of nature, I myself do not what the correleation is.
Old 11-06-2008, 02:18 AM   #13
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

hm, maybe there should be an experiment done to see the shapes and images created when using 432hz and other harmonious tones? perhaps they are significant, or even dare i say, familiar? let's do it.
Old 11-06-2008, 02:21 AM   #14
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a link to DNA -Pirates of the Sacred Spiral-Dr Horowitz http://video.google.ca/videosearch?q...20&hl=en&emb=0

As in any source I have found , I take what resonates for me, but always keeping an open mind

If you ask me today what my truth is it would be different than yesterday. I can only make a decision with the info I have accumulated, so everyday it alters as new info is added.

I find much of what he says I agree with however some of his delivery I find a little hard to take.
Old 11-06-2008, 02:23 AM   #15
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.relfe.com/solfeggio.html
Old 11-06-2008, 03:03 AM   #16
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for the Solfeggio links! I was quite aware of them and was meaning to throw them into my equations. Anyways, they gave me a much needed ratio I was looking for and confirmed one of the divine harmonics I was looking for of 33 hertz. 33 hertz is also christ consciousness or the barrier between the material and spiritual world. It's binary parity is 6, which would fit with say a hexagon, so the other number I am pretty sure needs to be cubic based with a binary parity of 4. The question is, what is it? :-p

By the way, these two numbers I feel can unlock the secrets from Coral Castle. They're two polar opposites that are both integrated with phi. Made me think, maybe the 4 is integrated with prime numbers hmmmm... Anyways, the two together don't cancel each other out like with traditional physics, but actually work together in unison.
Old 11-06-2008, 03:18 AM   #17
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
Thanks everyone for the link. Even though I figured it out on my own, that's what was really holding me up. It really fixed the holes in the theory I'm working on. Sweet sixteen :-p

Anyways, here's a piece from the forum godlikeproductions that I found about it:

NWO is responsible for concert pitch A-440hz

In 1939
Joseph Geobbels( propaganda Minister for Nazi Germany)was the first to push for all music world wide to be played and listened to at A-440hz.
He failed.
But in 1953 the Elite had a meeting in London to finally IMPOSE the
a-440hz Standard Concert Pitch.And Succeeded.
prof Dussaut of the Paris conservatory had a poll of over 20,000 of the head classical musicians of France and they all voted unanimously for A-432hz but the Elite does not care what others think now do they?

There is more than one reason for doing this.
1) Goebbels knew that a-432 was the ONLY resonant frequency
that had perfect harmonic balance.
2) he also new that locked inside the A-432 structure was one
of Pandora's boxes.

the math that is evident when tuned to a-432 show what I like to call
"the Plato Code"

Just like there are hidden codes written into the bible.
there are also hidden codes in the 432 matrix.
432 is THE ONLY resonant frequency that is capable of naturally reproducing what is called the "Pythagorean Musical Spiral"
its the same sequence of growth that all life follows.
it utilizes the formula of "Phi" also know as the "Golden Mean"
and is also found in the "Fibonacci sequence"

I know this may be a lot to take in but what I`m trying to say in a nutshell
is
A-440hz=BAD
A-432= Very Good....lol.
or
432hz and 440hurts

here`s just one of many many examples of the amazing wonders
of 432....
[link to youtube.com]
Very interesting. Thanks for this.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 03:29 AM   #18
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

I knew there was a reason for this picture I uploaded:

TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 03:30 AM   #19
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
I knew there was a reason for this picture I uploaded:

so what's the reason?
Old 11-06-2008, 03:45 AM   #20
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Ya, I'm pretty familiar with that crop circle. It's pi.
Old 11-06-2008, 03:48 AM   #21
Genevieve
Avalon Senior Member

Heya people - very interesting thread!!!

While I am a very musical person - the mathematics part is WAY beyond me - the inherent "patterns" and resonance in music is something i feel rather than logically understand.

Anyway seeing as you guys are obviously very mathematically inclined i wanted to share these links on Benoit Mendelbrot - his ideas on the "geometry of chaos" and visual representations of this theory of the patterns created when you use zero as a starting point.

You are probably all very familiar with all this already - i remember reading about this guy about 15 years ago and while the numbers didnt "speak" to me the patterns and beauty of the repetition of apparent randomness just blew me away!!

I have no idea if these concepts are in any way related but after reading "The Coral Castle" it occured to me that maybe old Ed had discovered a way to harness "randomness" rather than looking along the lines of a rigid 3 dimensional law??

Enjoy!!!

http://www.fractalwisdom.com/FractalWisdom/fractal.html

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...30356432628677
Genevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:03 AM   #22
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbivore View Post
so what's the reason?
http://www.harmonics.com/lucy/lsd/chap1.html

The Pythagorean system , instead of arriving at the octave after 12 steps i.e. (3^12)/(2^18) becomes 531441/262144 = 2.0272865 instead of 2.0000 as we assume when tuning a guitar by fifths at the seventh fret. This difference or error is known as Pythagoras' lemma. Every system seems to be an imperfect compromise, which is probably why mathematicians and musicians have devoted millions of hours to searching for the perfect scale.

Initially, the idea of 53 notes on a geometric progression seemed to be a sensible solution, and I read that Bosanquet's harmonium on this scale had been in the Kensington Science Museum since the 1880's. I went to find it, but it was in storage. Instead I found Mr. Chew. I told him of my quest and that I had a hunch that the solution was in some way connected with the music of the spheres and the Greek letter " Pi ".

Pi

"That's what Harrison thought."

I enquired further and discovered that John Harrison (1693-1776)John Longitude Harrison (1693-1776), an horologist, had discovered longitude and won a £20,000 prize from Parliament after the personal intervention of George III. I was directed to the Clockmakers' Library in the Guildhall, and there found a treasured copy of A Description concerning such Mechanism as will afford a nice, or true Mensuration of Time; together with Some Account of the Attempts for the Discovery of the Longitude by the Moon; and also An Account of the Discovery of the Scale of Musick, harrison.zip only to be refused permission to photocopy any of it, due to its antiquity. I eventually acquired photocopies of the relevant pages from another source. Harrison had written in such an obscure style that I suspected that he intended to hide its secrets from all but the most diligent enquirer.

The essence of what Harrison said is as follows:

"The natural scale of music is associated with the ratio of the diameter of a circle to its circumference." (i.e. pi = 3.14159265358979323846 etc.)
And it is a crob circle showing Pi.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:39 AM   #23
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
http://www.harmonics.com/lucy/lsd/chap1.html

The Pythagorean system , instead of arriving at the octave after 12 steps i.e. (3^12)/(2^18) becomes 531441/262144 = 2.0272865 instead of 2.0000 as we assume when tuning a guitar by fifths at the seventh fret. This difference or error is known as Pythagoras' lemma. Every system seems to be an imperfect compromise, which is probably why mathematicians and musicians have devoted millions of hours to searching for the perfect scale.

Initially, the idea of 53 notes on a geometric progression seemed to be a sensible solution, and I read that Bosanquet's harmonium on this scale had been in the Kensington Science Museum since the 1880's. I went to find it, but it was in storage. Instead I found Mr. Chew. I told him of my quest and that I had a hunch that the solution was in some way connected with the music of the spheres and the Greek letter " Pi ".

Pi

"That's what Harrison thought."

I enquired further and discovered that John Harrison (1693-1776)John Longitude Harrison (1693-1776), an horologist, had discovered longitude and won a £20,000 prize from Parliament after the personal intervention of George III. I was directed to the Clockmakers' Library in the Guildhall, and there found a treasured copy of A Description concerning such Mechanism as will afford a nice, or true Mensuration of Time; together with Some Account of the Attempts for the Discovery of the Longitude by the Moon; and also An Account of the Discovery of the Scale of Musick, harrison.zip only to be refused permission to photocopy any of it, due to its antiquity. I eventually acquired photocopies of the relevant pages from another source. Harrison had written in such an obscure style that I suspected that he intended to hide its secrets from all but the most diligent enquirer.

The essence of what Harrison said is as follows:

"The natural scale of music is associated with the ratio of the diameter of a circle to its circumference." (i.e. pi = 3.14159265358979323846 etc.)
And it is a crob circle showing Pi.
i know what pi is. that crop circle isn't pi, it's a crop circle describing pi? but how is it describing pi?
Old 11-06-2008, 04:53 AM   #24
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

More stuff.........

http://web.archive.org/web/200306111...om/gallery432/

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...ICR-080803.php

salute.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:55 AM   #25
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/news/a...op-circle.html

Music might be based on pi too (As all mathematics are entwined), but what I did graph wise up there proves it, not to mention many other people agree with it, just the info on it was umm not complete for some reason. I know 432 is related to pi when dividing it by 9 a bunch I believe.

Tags
phi harmonics