Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-16-2008, 04:17 PM   #51
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Blossom Goodchild Apologizes on Youtube

I agree that it isn't productive to waste energy pouring bile on this woman
but equally these charlatans have to be avoided.

Watch the short video on her website and see how it compares to the contrite character in the youtube vid.

There is truth in spirituality but it's also a business.

In case anyone forgets I watched live many years ago David Icke on Wogan in the tracksuit telling us Arran was going to disappear etc and it never hurt him.

Blossom isn't apologising to anyone except her customers because they'll understand and keep buying the product which is their right. Don't waste your time attacking or defending her.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:20 PM   #52
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

I kind of think that she knew what she was doing the whole time...

Otherwise why would she be using a fake name....

Blossom Goodchild.... I am not mad at her but I think that is some funny stuff
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:26 PM   #53
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

People who choose names like that do it by virtue of their spirituality in general.

Like artists can choose names by virtue of their vanity.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:35 PM   #54
msv
Avalon Senior Member

Lots here to help understand what happened.

October 14th – The Higher Good Served
By Devin through Jelaila Starr

http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/...od_served.html
msv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:40 PM   #55
Oneworld_onemind
Avalon Senior Member

what we need to know is the following. .. there are to possibilities.

1. the channeling were just the imagination of blossom
2. the ET have an explanation..

we should ask blossom to do the channeling again to see what "they" tell her.. she doesnt want to do the because she says they have lost credibility.. but a think tha t is the easy way out.. i think it would be better if she can channel again and fin an explanation..
Oneworld_onemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:47 PM   #56
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

There are way many more possibilities than those two.

And, in any case, what is imagination?
And why would they be ETs?
Old 10-16-2008, 04:51 PM   #57
Oneworld_onemind
Avalon Senior Member

ooohh.. you are smart... but not enought to understand my point..

Imagination... i refer if the chanelling had no other source than blossom own mind..
ET.. they are not form planet earth.
Oneworld_onemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:55 PM   #58
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Maybe the GFL did contact Blossom and tell her they were coming but they are also a bunch of practical jokers and are having a real good laugh about this now
Or maybe Blossom just has a very vivid imagination and it's a load of old nonsense in her head
It doesn't really matter what happened, the fact is no one came.
Never mind maybe they will come and save us tomorrow
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:57 PM   #59
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

I am not trying to play smart ass with you Oneworld_onemind. These were valid questions.

For instance. If we say it comes from the mind, I can also say that the mind already is a communication system.

Either you believe that consciousness is a by product of the material brain, or if not you must take into consideration that the mind is in part invisible, and that therefore thoughts, what we call the mind do not come from matter, even if they can be heavily impressed and conditioned with matter.

The question about ETs, well, what if there are invisible intelligences here on Earth that are not evolving in other worlds in the way that people think of 'ET's. Would you consider the soul of the deceased to be ETs? What guarantee do you have at all that channelled information comes from ETs?

These were the purpose of the questions.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:25 PM   #60
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

What I am saying, all in all, is that we don't really know what imagination is, what thoughts are, yet they are the process to which we strongly identify and that regulate our life and decisions.

Yet, we readily admit that the mind is not a byproduct of materiality even though we easily realize that materiality has a great impact on our perceptions.

Psychology is reduced to its impression of materiality while most of the mind is not material.

Ignorance and the impossibility to go and investigate the mind from its immaterial side makes of the material counterpart a total puppet who then believes in free will. He believes in free will although he does not even have a primary awareness of the whole of his mind and what attach to it in the various planes of reality that it intersects. For, of course, if the mind attaches to the material brain, the material brain must act as a terminal and the mind as a connector, like then it must be attached and connected at other levels of reality. But attached and connected to what? This is the mystery of the true identity and the origin of what man his, and it is the less known as well as the most important aspect of what constitutes man.

Before answering what is the reality of those intelligences from other worlds, should not man become aware of what he is himself? If we can't say what we are, how can we evaluate intelligences who have solved the problem of matter and of their transportation in space-times?
Old 10-16-2008, 05:33 PM   #61
Emman
Avalon Senior Member

I just saw Goodchild's video response.

I feel for her. I can feel the anguish from her being. She is going through a crisis of her own right now. Her identity as who she is by what she does (channeling/intuitive) is now at a crossroads. Everything that she has done and stood for over the course of her career has come to a halt.

I believe that she will be fine in the line run. She is a strong person grounded in love and light. Existentially speaking where she is now is where she should be. We don't know what the greater picture of her incarnation here is. All I can say is that I feel for her and I don't judge her.

Even though I didn't put much stock into the prediction, I felt a little disappointed nevertheless. I, too, believe that there is more out in the galaxy and universe beyond our little blue planet. I was hoping she would be right, but I didn't "expect" it to happen. I've seen too many predictions come and go over the years not happen as foretold. But, there was that part of me that deep down really wanted to see the disclosure happen as such an event would be the watershed moment in our human history. I still believe that at some point we will know and the world will know. This will herald a paradigm shift of epic proportions. Truly the status quo as we know it will be the same. That is what we're trying to do here: change the paradigm and status quo, isn't it?

I wish Goodchild the best. Her career has come to a halt at this point. Perhaps she will be vindicated in the future. Perhaps not. Nevertheless, whatever has happened to her right now, she is experiencing an anguish that I think we can all empathize with to some degree.

I read channelings such as Matthew's Messages, Mike Quinsey, and Nidle. There are hopeful. They all try to convey a hopeful message. Kind of keep your chin up sort thing. Are they clever disinfo unbeknownst to the channeller? Well, that is something we all need to factor in as we discern such messages.

The reality is this: it's up to us, the people of Earth to affect this paradigm shift for the highest good of all concerned. I actually do believe there is a GF out there. It may be true what Jeliala Starr has said that the protocols of first contact just did not match the timing for such an event to occur now at this moment.

Be kind to the soul who is Blossom Goodchild. Release her from our disappointment, or even contempt.

Back to the our lives and the world at hand. Hold on to the pole. Let's bring love, light, and peace onto our world.

I send forth love here and now. My love knows no bounds. It is infinite. I send forth love here and now onto the Earth and all her inhabitants and humanity. As I exhale my love goes forth and encircles the Earth and envelops the kingdoms of animal, plant, and mineral, as well as humanity and all other life forms physical and otherwise. May love, peace, and light be sent to every area of our world that is in darkness. I send forth love here and now. And so it is. Thank you.
Emman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 05:43 PM   #62
Esteban
Avalon Senior Member

i think it's time to stop even talking about this woman. it was a HOAX and is time for everyone to accept it.
Esteban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:55 PM   #63
arcora
Banned

If BG is really a psychic, shouldn't she have apologized in advance?
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:19 PM   #64
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
There is NO shipment cost? So who is carrying the cost of shipping it? The shipping companys moving Blossom's dvd's for free are they? No.
In California I deal with a company that will make Cd's for 1.95 complete with CD(DVD) blank, CD label, Case, Case label and shrink wrap for a minimum order of 100 You do the artwork and content, upload it to their server and 2 days later they are in your mail...

Mailing a CD as they are light is less than a buck average but you simply add shipping and handling fees as all sellers do.

eXchanger posted ebay sales figures... I am still waiting to confirm that...

Apparently she sold 100,000 copies of a guide for 10-20 dollars. If this is true... I am giving up the day job and putting my research to better use
Old 10-16-2008, 07:26 PM   #65
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
In California I deal with a company that will make Cd's for 1.95 complete with CD(DVD) blank, CD label, Case, Case label and shrink wrap for a minimum order of 100 You do the artwork and content, upload it to their server and 2 days later they are in your mail...

Mailing a CD as they are light is less than a buck average but you simply add shipping and handling fees as all sellers do.

eXchanger posted ebay sales figures... I am still waiting to confirm that...

Apparently she sold 100,000 copies of a guide for 10-20 dollars. If this is true... I am giving up the day job and putting my research to better use
I can compile and write some new upper bands of Scientology if youd like zorgon! make money and people crazy at the same time double win

JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:28 PM   #66
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
If BG is really a psychic, shouldn't she have apologized in advance?
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:00 PM   #67
Thrustbucket
Avalon Senior Member

Why do new agers and fruitcakes have to change their names into hippie-centric fluff?

I think I'll change my name to Bucket of Light Thrower.
Thrustbucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:03 PM   #68
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrustbucket View Post
Why do new agers and fruitcakes have to change their names into hippie-centric fluff?
haha!!!

ya you would think that by preaching what they call REALITY

they would at least have the nuts to use their REAL name
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:14 PM   #69
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamisalami View Post
Blond and blue eyes,.........Mindcontrol??
Good point!!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:17 PM   #70
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

Well I feel better.
I think the message was for October 14, 2009....See you next year.
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:23 PM   #71
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

I think a lot more people were and are wishing for a beneficent intercession by an older, wiser, infinitely more powerful race than the control freak bullies beating up their fellow humans here than will readily admit it--why else the massive views of her YouTubes and burning up the internet lines with emails and posts about it? I have to admit that I do, too, since we can't seem to join together to get rid of these baddies ourselves. Where is Superman, John Wayne, Chuck Norris, Zorro and the Lone Ranger when you need them?

I wouldn't blame Blossom. She's wishing out loud, probably sensitive to other's wishes as well. The people hoping she was right are feeling foolish and don't know how to keep from going over the cliff due to following the evil pied pipers, and have found a convenient scapegoat.

She might have made a few bux stoking the fires of a lot of people dreams...but so does Spielberg et al.

Now she can look forward to being roundly ignored and ridiculed for a long while by the same folks she previously inspired. Not a good year's work...
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:17 PM   #72
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
Apparently she sold 100,000 copies of a guide for 10-20 dollars.
Says who? Where is the proof? Its just more urban myth, made up stuff by people with nothing better to do....the aliens didn't turn up therefore she must be a hoaxer out to make vast sums of money, I know lets say hmm she sold 100,000 at 20 coins a shot, that fits.....boo the witch.

My opinion is that there is absolutely no chance on this earth that she sold 100,000. There wouldn't be enough hours in the day to ship it all. I bet she didn't even sell 1,000.

Zorgon I tell you what, you are one switched on guy with impressive knowledge, very thorough, very believable, so I'm surprised that you repeated the "apparantly she sold 100,000" rumour. Didn't think that would land on your radar.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:15 PM   #73
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: Blossom Goodchild Apologizes on Youtube

I will most certainly, not like to be in the shoes of Blossom Goodchild at this time..She did what she thought was right, base on information that she believed was authentic and right..I will like to say, however, that if this whole episode was a test to see if humans were indeed ready for "first contact with our space family, we have failed MISERABLY.. You can forget about the concept of free will, forget about the application of Universal or Divine law...the bottom line is, that the prevailing attitude displayed by some of us scare the living daylights out of our space family...
Are we really ready for the truth? or is it that we just can't handle the truth!!
"BELIEVING IS SEEING"

Namaste..
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:26 AM   #74
googleboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post

People calling her a fraud and only doing it for money again seem incredibly narrow minded.

For some people to believe this was about money seems a really poor use of their brains.

DEBATE boy, meaningful DEBATE -- not plain insult !!

that is the purpose of us being here .....

be well
GB
googleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 11:53 PM   #75
indakaz
Avalon Senior Member

she may have been right after all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPkc-jhepGI

watch this!
indakaz is offline   Reply With Quote