Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 10-14-2008, 04:53 AM   #1
Heartspace
Avalon Senior Member

Default Monatomic Gold

Hello all...

I just discovered this and am willing to give it a try. I hear good things about the product and then on the flip side I hear a few not so good things as well. I would like feedback from anyone who has tried the product. It is also known in some circles as "the Philosophers Stone".

I would like to know what have you experienced (health wise or spiritual). Also, which brand would you recommend? Again, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Heartspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:56 AM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Monatomic Gold

I love it. I found it to be all that they have said it to be. It taste like ****. I over paid for mine as I live in the states and it cost me double

You can find it on the internet all over the place and some even have videos to show you how to make it.

Try it...............you'lllike it
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:47 PM   #3
tgraf66
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Heartspace,

This was discussed here very recently in this thread:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2965
tgraf66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:51 PM   #4
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

It will help on certain things, the only trouble is we dont know how to spin the atoms, As soon as this is done this will change our dna quickly.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:41 PM   #5
Atk1d
Avalon Senior Member

Heartspace; do a quick search for Barry Carter.. He has a forum aswell, one of the best/if not the best sources for info regarding WPG-White powder of Gold/Ormes/ormus, I've been making it myself fo a short time now, the concern is not all people "feel" the effects, sometimes the changes are so subtle that most give up on the product.
Anyway great stuff, enjoy.
Atk1d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:59 PM   #6
DreamFreedom
Avalon Senior Member

A good website I've found on this topic is Ascension Alchemy http://www.asc-alchemy.com/. Lots to read there, and yes, you definitely want to do your research if you're thinking of venturing into ORMEs.

I've not purchased (yep, expensive), but I've been considering it. This company's information appears authentic, and they've been around since I think 1990. But use personal discernment always.

Monatomic elements seem to be a powerful tool, and of course, what we do with that is up to us. These materials do affect our awareness and frequencies however, so we must take care, go gradually, and be the driver rather than the passenger. So to speak. And Tgraf's information on the other thread is well worth looking at.

Be well, Heartspace.
DreamFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote