Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 11-26-2008, 08:12 PM   #351
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

As soon as I have the time I wil try to describe you the sinus treatment.
It's easy enough and it is a tremendous help and will also work on your intestines.
Maybe I find the time tonight
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 09:05 PM   #352
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

My MMS came today - that was FAST - and I'm off to town to get the juice and distilled water. This should be interesting, as I've had gastric bypass, so the treatment won't sit in my stomach, but have to be absorbed through the intestines. I'm definitely going to take it slow and easy.

It's a stellar day. They've got my well dug, too, and are putting the lining in today.

alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 10:06 PM   #353
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

i m still on mms.....not any revolutionary yet.....only diarrea, but i did not get what went around of virus stuff lately....
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:40 AM   #354
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I"m starting out a little weird. I made my one drop/five drop dose for me, and took it with pineapple juice. (BTW, there's an acai juice that has no additional C, can I use it, does anyone know?)

Then I mixed up a second single drop/five drop dose, waited, and added 3 oz of water, and then filled up a syringe to the 3ml level, and gave it to my cat. Then I was sitting there with this almost filled glass with a dose, and didn't want to waste it, so I drank the rest.

My guess is that I'll keep him at that dosage for a long time, and will be drinking his left overs. My cat has a sneezing issue, and tends to runny noses.

alys

Last edited by alyscat; 11-27-2008 at 01:42 AM.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:44 AM   #355
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

??? Citric Acid, Vinegar, Lemon or Lime Activator ???

SODIUM CHLORITE The Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS)
By Walter Last - A Retired ND

Quote:
Usage Instructions

Start with 1 or 2 drops of MMS and gradually increase up to 15 drops three times a day. Mix the MMS with an acid activator. Most recommended is a 10% solution of citric acid in water which you may make yourself by dissolving 1 spoonful of citric acid crystals in 9 parts of water. Citric acid tends to be available from supermarkets as an ingredient for baking. Acid activation releases chlorine dioxide.

Also lemon or lime juice may be used as activator, while vinegar is less recommended, presumably because cider vinegar may aggravate fungal problems. However I found white vinegar to be suitable. The usual recommendation is to add 5 times more acid than MMS. Drops from a standard glass eye dropper should be multiplied by 1.5 to equal the number of drops from the standard MMS bottle. However, different types of eye droppers, pipettes and bottle tops have different drop sizes, and you may standardize your dropper by counting how many drops from the MMS bottle and how many from your eye dropper are needed to fill a teaspoon or another suitable measure. A level teaspoon of MMS, lemon juice or 10% citric acid solution is about 80 drops. So a quarter teaspoon is about 20 drops.

Therefore, for easier use the drops of the acid do not need to be counted provided you make sure that you take more rather than less acid. When taking 15 drops of MMS you can mix it with a full teaspoon of acid, when taking 6 or 7 drops of MMS mix with half a teaspoon of acid, and generally take more or less acid according to the amount of MMS. Furthermore, 10% citric acid is about 5 times stronger than the other acids. Therefore to achieve the same results you may use more of the other acids compared to citric acid. The stronger the acid, the more chlorine dioxide is released within a short period. Therefore the chlorine dioxide smell is much stronger after acidifying with 10% citric acid, and equally the destructive effect on microbes and parasites is much higher. Therefore, difficult conditions, such as Lyme disease (caused by a virus transmitted by ticks) responded to 15 drops of MMS acidified with 10% citric acid but not if the other acids had been used.

Three minutes after adding the acids dilute with half a glass of water and additional herb tea, or juice without added vitamin C, e.g. apple or grape juice but not orange juice. The initial strong smell is now reduced as the chlorine dioxide remains dissolved in water rather than escaping into the air. Do not take any antioxidant supplements close to MMS.

Drink the diluted MMS in sips, possibly spaced out over an hour or two to minimize nausea. It acts best on an empty stomach but that also easily causes nausea. If that happens temporarily reduce the dose or have some food in the stomach. Alternatively you may take a dose, say 6 drops, and another 6 drops an hour later. Such a double dose seems to be more effective than a single dose two or three times during the day. The highest double dose would be with two times 15 drops, but few would be able to take this without vomiting.

It is best to take MMS just before going to bed. MMS works very fast, and people often become sleepy after taking a dose of MMS. Also, it is easier to cope with nausea if you can fall asleep. If you take MMS twice a day, take one of the doses in the evening before going to bed. However, some individuals have difficulty falling asleep after taking MMS.

Humble believes it is safe to give children MMS as needed. For children, underweight or overweight individuals the maximum dose is stated as 3 drops per 11.4 kg or 25 pounds of body weight. I would instead use 2-3 drops per 12 kg as a maximum dose.

For most conditions Humble regards the intensive MMS treatment as completed after taking 15 drops two or three times daily for one week. If you cannot reach this level then just remain somewhat longer at the highest dose that you can use. Following this Humble recommends a maintenance intake for older individuals of 6 drops daily and for younger individuals of 6 drops twice weekly.

My own preference is for a relatively high intake for several weeks twice a year or when indicated by a developing infection, and not using it for the rest of the time.

FREE Download ~ PART 1 of Jim Humble's Book available at authorized website:

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing Low cost MMS and Citric Acid, low cost shipping, includes worldwide.

Click on ABOUT MMS scroll down to MMS RESOURCES and click on FREE DOWNLOAD

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-28-2008 at 08:50 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 09:03 AM   #356
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Aalys l think the mix goes off after a couple of hours so maybe not good to leave it in his bowl all day.
Good luck hope it fixes the cat

I have a sore throat today so looks like I do have a cold comin
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:04 PM   #357
m3yn86d
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all!!
Just got my delivery today.
I have some questions:-
The instructions say that you must mix the citric acid with purified/demineralised water. It is impossible to get this where I am. Does using mineral water makes a huge difference? And, Does anyone know of anyone who has had any success using this with fibroids?

thanks!!
m3yn86d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:18 PM   #358
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Why is purified/demineralized water impossible to get where you are?

Have you thought of buying or making a distiller?
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:27 PM   #359
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3yn86d View Post
Hi all!!
Just got my delivery today.
I have some questions:-
The instructions say that you must mix the citric acid with purified/demineralised water. It is impossible to get this where I am. Does using mineral water makes a huge difference? And, Does anyone know of anyone who has had any success using this with fibroids?

thanks!!
I just use citric acid made with filtered tap water and pineapple juice
Old 11-27-2008, 01:29 PM   #360
m3yn86d
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Why is purified/demineralized water impossible to get where you are?

Have you thought of buying or making a distiller?
No Idea! Just mineral water sold here. In Spain at present.
Sounds basic but how can I get a distiller or make one? Do you know how long you have to wait after taking the solution?
Old 11-27-2008, 01:33 PM   #361
m3yn86d
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for this!!
If I got a n ordinary water filter, would this serve to do the job?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I just use citric acid made with filtered tap water and pineapple juice
Old 11-27-2008, 01:42 PM   #362
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Sounds basic but how can I get a distiller or make one? Do you know how long you have to wait after taking the solution?
I never thought about the availability of Distilled water, because they sell it by the jug right next to the other drinking waters.

I'll look up some threads that cover water, and post link(s) here later.

But I'm pretty sure it's not too critical. I notice a mineral deposit on the citric acid solution dropper even though I use distilled water.
Old 11-27-2008, 01:50 PM   #363
m3yn86d
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I never thought about the availability of Distilled water, because they sell it by the jug right next to the other drinking waters.

I'll look up some threads that cover water, and post link(s) here later.

But I'm pretty sure it's not too critical. I notice a mineral deposit on the citric acid solution dropper even though I use distilled water.
thank you
Old 11-27-2008, 01:59 PM   #364
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, Swanny.
Ivan gets all of his at one time, in a 3ml (which is also a 3cc) syringe. What is in his bowl for all day is plain water. It was Willard Water, but I picked that up and am now just putting down plain water. Since I have 2 other cats I'm not dosing, I might put the Willard Water back down in a couple of hours, and then pick it up for tonight.

Good luck with the sore throat. Wonder if it could be some sort of healing crisis...

Pam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Aalys l think the mix goes off after a couple of hours so maybe not good to leave it in his bowl all day.
Good luck hope it fixes the cat

I have a sore throat today so looks like I do have a cold comin
Old 11-27-2008, 02:01 PM   #365
Myplanet2
In The Mists

This thread may help with the water distiller:

https://www.projectavalon.net/forum/...ead.php?t=4973
Old 11-27-2008, 05:58 PM   #366
Camdoc
Avalon Senior Member

1. mineral water. Mineral water with gas, or with a lot of bicarbonate, will buffer (cancel) out some of the citric acid, so you would need to use more. You should be able to find some bottled drinking water, no mineralado, and use that.
2. water filter. No, a water filter will not remove minerals. A Reverse Osmosis water filter will. THey are more expensive, though. Should be able to buy distilled water in Spain. Check at a farmacia, they will have it. On the other hand, this stuff will kill anything in tap water, so you could mix it with tap water.
3. citric acid THose deposits around the citric acid container top are not minerals, they are citric acid crystals. Taste them! :-)
4. vinegar--Vinegar does not, and cannot activate yeast. This is a strange myth that goes around the natropathic circles. (Nothing against NDs, who may understand this, but too many laypersons get this confused. Including Jim Humble.)

Vinegar is produced by bacteria breaking down sugar in the fruit juice. Some vinegar, such as wine vinegar, is produced by bacteria breaking down alcohol. This alcohol was produced by yeast, which made it by converting the sugar in the juice. So, in these kinds of vinegar, there may remain yeast byproducts.

People sensitive to yeast often have an allergy to yeast, and will react to their byproducts. So, they may react to the dead yeast, and their byproducts, in vinegars such as wine vinegar. But, the vinegar DOES NOT activate yeast, as many believe. Distilled vinegar (white vinegar) does not have the yeast byproducts, so is fine to use with MMS. Other vinegars are also fine, if you do not have a yeast sensitivity.
With my MD hat on.
Camdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:24 PM   #367
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

After I was sick for two really bad days, I stopped using the MMS but I went back to colloidal. The MMS did help me but I am a coward.

My lungs still feel great but my ashma has gotten to the point that I need the oxygen more so for that now. My lungs actually feel clear where the emphysema was. I say was because I firmly believe the MMS cleared it. Using the nebulizer I have noticed that I am coughing up **** and as a special blessing it is very thin. I can see a big difference in the functioning of my lung and have even walked around without oxygen.

So thank you again Jim Humble and all of you that are putting down the information that you are.

I am putting colloidal silver in my nebulizer. My pharachist told me I looked good. I last seen him over a year ago when I could barely walk. My body was riddled with pain as I'm sure so many of us our now a days. I told him how I felt and what I was doing I gave him Jim Humbles name and asked him to look him up. He said he was looking for cures for cancer.

Anyhow, I will never forget that I used the MMS and still offered help to my family members.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:56 PM   #368
Swanny
I dont need a label !

mntruthseeker maybe you should just take one drop a day??
Old 11-27-2008, 08:07 PM   #369
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
As far as I know the tap water in Spain is very chlorinated so I would not advise that but mineral water (without gas) will do fine.
Eventually you can sterilize it by cooking.
But you don' need too big a supply so just take mineral water without bubbles and you'll be fine.
Otherwise you should be able to get demineralized in a car shop because it is also used for car batteries and in steam-irons.
It's all the same.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 10:21 PM   #370
m3yn86d
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post
As far as I know the tap water in Spain is very chlorinated so I would not advise that but mineral water (without gas) will do fine.
Eventually you can sterilize it by cooking.
But you don' need too big a supply so just take mineral water without bubbles and you'll be fine.
Otherwise you should be able to get demineralized in a car shop because it is also used for car batteries and in steam-irons.
It's all the same.
I came across some water for irons and batteries and it said definaltely not for human consumption so I put it back but thanks for your advice anyway.
Another question. When the citric acid solution is made, how long does it last for?
Old 11-27-2008, 10:29 PM   #371
m3yn86d
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camdoc View Post
1. mineral water. Mineral water with gas, or with a lot of bicarbonate, will buffer (cancel) out some of the citric acid, so you would need to use more. You should be able to find some bottled drinking water, no mineralado, and use that.
2. water filter. No, a water filter will not remove minerals. A Reverse Osmosis water filter will. THey are more expensive, though. Should be able to buy distilled water in Spain. Check at a farmacia, they will have it. On the other hand, this stuff will kill anything in tap water, so you could mix it with tap water.
3. citric acid THose deposits around the citric acid container top are not minerals, they are citric acid crystals. Taste them! :-)
4. vinegar--Vinegar does not, and cannot activate yeast. This is a strange myth that goes around the natropathic circles. (Nothing against NDs, who may understand this, but too many laypersons get this confused. Including Jim Humble.)

Vinegar is produced by bacteria breaking down sugar in the fruit juice. Some vinegar, such as wine vinegar, is produced by bacteria breaking down alcohol. This alcohol was produced by yeast, which made it by converting the sugar in the juice. So, in these kinds of vinegar, there may remain yeast byproducts.

People sensitive to yeast often have an allergy to yeast, and will react to their byproducts. So, they may react to the dead yeast, and their byproducts, in vinegars such as wine vinegar. But, the vinegar DOES NOT activate yeast, as many believe. Distilled vinegar (white vinegar) does not have the yeast byproducts, so is fine to use with MMS. Other vinegars are also fine, if you do not have a yeast sensitivity.
With my MD hat on.
I managed to get some reverse osmosis water from one of the parents I worked with tonight so I am starting in earnest now.

Anyone any ideas on the breast or uterrine fibroids/miomas thing? Would love to know.
Muchas gracias por todo.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:58 PM   #372
Swanny
I dont need a label !

m3yn86d dont worry just use tap or bottled water, like Camdoc says the mms will purify the water anyway
Old 11-28-2008, 06:42 AM   #373
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

UPDATE :

Date: November 27, 2008
Illness: Herpes Simplex (occasionally appears on lips as tiny blisters)

Current Dose: None. I finished the 3 week test.
Test was done while virus was totally dormant.
No out breaks occured during this test.

NOTE:
I have stopped taking MMS as of yesterday.
I will make an appointment this week for my first herpes virus test.
I want to see if it's gone yet or not. I will continue a maintenance dose of 6 drops 3 times a week after my test.
Unless, I still have the virus.
Then I'd start back up again to 15,15,15.

I have found I don't really get sick at all.
But, it's not full proof.
I started to get a throat tonsil/cold type thing coming on. I immediately made and took 2 large cups of colloidal Silver during the day. I am already feeling better.

I will continue my journey forward while updating in this thread.

Live Love, Seek Truth,
Ampgod
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 06:45 AM   #374
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

I do have a question if anyone can help me.

If i just stop MMS "cold turkey" would there be a backlash of some type?
Is it better to ween the dosage down slowly and then quit?
Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

I'm wondering if the tonsil/cold thing that came on was a reaction to quitting the MMS all at once???
Or maybe a food allergy???

(just brain storming here)

Thank you,

Ampgod

Last edited by Ampgod; 11-28-2008 at 09:56 AM.
Old 11-28-2008, 05:31 PM   #375
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

THIS IS INTERESTING.....

November 28th,

I woke up today, with with my lips sort of hard and puffy.
They are not red on outside at all an frankly should be breaking out with herpes blisters.
They are not! They just got puffy. My throat does still hurt a bit (tonsil area)
I decided to really go back on the MMS because if my immune system is fighting something that is when the herpes comes out to play.
So, Back on MMS 15, 15, 15 as of now.

This is very surprising and will be a good test as to what happens here to my lips. I don't see any sign here of herpes at all so far. They don't feel like they did before an outbreak this time. But they do feel funny. Puffy and slightly firm in the muscles of the lip area.

I am not exactly sure what is happening here.
I am not sure if it's even related to MMS at all.
Could be a food allergy as I ate everything in site the last 2 days.

* I did notice for the 2 days I was off the MMS my allergies made a comeback. (So MMS does help allergies)

I will keep you posted.

Last edited by Ampgod; 11-28-2008 at 05:36 PM.