Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 02-06-2010, 09:16 PM   #1
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Default Lady Gaga a luminati puppet and the swine flu?

Lady Gaga and many messages.........

1st watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I

then watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8s0tYacipk

now look at this and look at the world updates on the break out the alien agenda doesn't want you to know about

http://www.recombinomics.com/News/01...aine_1005.html

update

http://www.recombinomics.com/whats_new.html

and phil was killed to keep it quiet....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhL-u3d2XCw
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 09:19 PM   #2
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Lady Gaga a luminati puppet and the swine flu?

I love lady gaga and thanks TTTTW your posts always seem to amuse me

haha.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 12:49 AM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Lady Gaga a luminati puppet and the swine flu?

Being raised in a catholic school, she probally never had a chance if she got mixed up with the illuminati's at such an early age

Her problem, I guess as she will pay the altimate price for her fame

I had no idea how bad it had gotten in Ukraine. My heart goes out to all of them that was effeted by this madness
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:40 AM   #4
Ravencalls
Avalon Senior Member

Talk about putting it all out there....

and now we can all see the SICKNESS of these people.
Ravencalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:04 AM   #5
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

The Vigilant Citizen talks about Lady GaGa quite a bit and her connections and symbolism to and with the Illuminati. He also gets into very detailed explanations of many Beyoncé, Rihanna, Jay-Z, and many other's videos. It's quite interesting, actually, and makes a lot of sense, considering how effortlessly Hollywood gets the "normal" people into trends and a certain way of thinking. There's definitely control there.

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:41 AM   #6
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

the total of they're sickness hassent happend yet they are still working on it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravencalls View Post
Talk about putting it all out there....

and now we can all see the SICKNESS of these people.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:58 AM   #7
jacody
Avalon Senior Member

This is disturbing, though it's nothing less then what they are capable of.After all, they have the power too do much,much more horrific than this.
jacody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:35 AM   #8
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Cool Re: Lady Gaga a luminati puppet and the swine flu?

Quote:
=hollylindin;234543]The Vigilant Citizen talks about Lady GaGa quite a bit and her connections and symbolism to and with the Illuminati. He also gets into very detailed explanations of many Beyoncé, Rihanna, Jay-Z, and many other's videos.
<3
Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet
Aug 4th, 2009 | By Vigilant | Category: Vigilant Reports

Quote:
The symbolism surrounding Lady Gaga is so blatant that one might wonder if it’s all a sick joke. Illuminati symbolism is becoming so clear that analyses like this one becomes a simple exercise of pointing out the obvious. Her whole persona (whether its an act or not) is a tribute to mind control, where being vacuous, incoherent and absent minded becomes a fashionable thing.
Click it for MORE

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ ∆ ∆ ∆
(fun Masonic article dividers!)

Jay-Z’s “Run This Town” and the Occult Connections....Click it for a MUST READ

Quote:
Aug 27th, 2009 | By Vigilant | Category: Vigilant Reports
Jay-Z’s latest video called “Run This Town” (featuring Rihanna and Kanye West) contains occult symbolism relating to secret societies. It has been long rumored that Jay-Z is part of some sort of occult order (probably Freemasonry) due to the hints slipped in his songs and his imagery. ”Run This Town” certainly adds fuel to the fire. We’ll look at the symbolism in this song and in his clothing line, Rocawear.

Click it

Matching evil boy scout slogans

After being rather amazed at the blatent display, I passed this stuff around to some friends of a younger generation and they basically said, "...and."

It made me wonder. "Gee? Does Beyonce know her husband worships darkness. Then I heard Dr. Deagle mention she was "split personality."

He did not mention that one was named "Bey" and the other "Oncé."

Last edited by Zenbuoy; 02-09-2010 at 02:50 AM. Reason: split personality grammar
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:41 AM   #9
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Angry Re: Lady Gaga a luminati puppet and the swine flu?

[QUOTE=Zenbuoy;235565]Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet
Aug 4th, 2009 | By Vigilant | Category: Vigilant Reports

Click it for MORE

...just realized something...

look at the symbol on her cheek...

This is GaGa!
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:48 AM   #10
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

So disheartening.

When i see that video vivid pictures come up to mind of people fighting an outnumbered war against mindless zombies.

My mom became infatuated by her just like countless others. BRAINWASHING why!!!!!
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:01 AM   #11
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Swine flu update

Live feed of underlying pandemic map data here
Commentary
More Severe H1N1 Increases In Mississippi
Recombinomics Commentary 16:38
February 08, 2010

All their temperatures were in the 103-104 F degree range and they exhibited the classic picture of "aching-all-over-like-I've-been-run-over-by-a-semi" with uncontrollable dry cough and extremely depressed energy levels.

These folks were dramatically sicker than anyone I saw with H1N1 which I described in an earlier column as "Flu Lite." The typical case of swine flu I treated in the office struck me as being about a third as debilitating as seasonal flu.

I treated these recent patients with Tamiflu and they all got better but it took longer than in previous years. I have always told flu victims in the past that, once they started on Tamiflu, they would feel better within 24 hours. Most would tell me they felt brand new the next day. This year that advice didn't work. Most of these unfortunates were in bed for three or four days and didn't feel a bit better until the third day.

The above comments of a General Practitioner in Mississippi raise concerns that the increasing severity in recent flu patients in Region 4 is widespread.* Although this practitioner thinks his patients have seasonal flu, there have been no significant influenza A seasonal flu reports in MS or elsewhere in the US this season.* Seasonal H1N1 has not been reported in 7 weeks, and H3N2 was reported at minimal levels, which were less than 1% of swine flu levels.

Earlier reports described more severe cases in Memphis, TN as well as UNC University Hospital in Chapel Hill, NC.* Moreover, the per cent positive rate for swine H1N1 has increased to 25% for NC and 13% for Region 4 in the latest update.* Region 4 also reported the first upward swings in swine H1N1 in the fall, which began in August in the south, where schools began the academic year weeks earlier than school districts in other regions in the United States.

Although widespread disinformation campaigns have been discounting the current pandemic, these anecdotal reports suggest H1N1 cases are increasing and more severe.* Anecdotal reports also indicate school absenteeism is on the rise, but swine flu symptoms are being reported as bronchitis, allergies, stomachs flu, or seasonal flu, as happened during the swine flu outbreak in the fall.

Details on rising school absenteeism, which appears to be approaching 10% in some schools districts in the south, as well as sequence data from the more severe cases, would be useful.