Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 03-08-2009, 12:45 PM   #26
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is There a Story Behind Your Avatar, or Does It Symbolize Something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanonatime View Post
good question. my current avatar... originally a cell phone picture taken in front of a hologram on the set of a vampire movie gone terribly bad. :-) a turning point in my state of awareness, to say the least.

xoxoxo
shannon
Would you like to elaborate on that a little bit?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:48 PM   #27
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is There a Story Behind Your Avatar, or Does It Symbolize Something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosams View Post
Mine is to show the our inner light....well actually it started as a photo from my garden of a carnation. I loaded into photoshop and played around with some filters and presto. I haven't a clue how I did it but I liked it.

Jim
I like it too. And I'm in the process of messing around with photoshop. It's fun to experiment.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:06 PM   #28
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Is There a Story Behind Your Avatar, or Does It Symbolize Something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
I don't like representation of fixed shapes and concepts, so hey, I found a picture that doesn't really look much like anything!
See what you wish.

(Yeah alright I like the colours and how they merge but that doesn't make it a thing does it?)
Thanks for replying I was wondering what was going on with your picture.

and what is a Czymra? is that something in Polish?
  • No Caste if you're still around, what is that strange black and white picture on your avatar?
  • Antaletriangle at last part of your mystery is revealed Still curious about the name too..

Seashore thanks for starting this thread, I have always found peoples representations of themselves to be fascinating psychologically.
Even whether you take the whole process seriously or not sheds light on aspects of a persons personality and humour level.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:19 PM   #29
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Mine sybolises the the love
in my heart the , i have for you
for the all that is , i have not and never have had an enermy , i do not hide my love , and so i show, you and wear my heart outside myself
its velnerable its true !!I have to trust but realy only love only only loverhythmmmmxxxxx
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:07 PM   #30
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post

Seashore thanks for starting this thread, I have always found peoples representations of themselves to be fascinating psychologically.
Even whether you take the whole process seriously or not sheds light on aspects of a persons personality and humour level.
You're welcome!

Sometimes I feel that we're all too anonymous. Yet we're groping with very serious issues together...

I thought this might help us get to know each other somewhat...
Old 03-08-2009, 04:54 PM   #31
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post

Thanks for replying I was wondering what was going on with your picture.

and what is a Czymra? is that something in Polish?
  • No Caste if you're still around, what is that strange black and white picture on your avatar?
  • Antaletriangle at last part of your mystery is revealed Still curious about the name too..

I second that nocaste and Antaletriangle.

As for my name, it's simply an anagram of my real last name. Go figure.
But it's the only nick that I've kept beyond space and time, so there must be more of a reason why I chose it. It's unique, you'll find only me if you google it... so eh... maybe that was a bad idea. So what...
The closest word I could find to it was Cymraeg, which is "Welsh" in Welsh.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:57 AM   #32
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

five years ago when snorkeling in hawaii ... i had a profound experience with a very old green sea turtle ... my life had changed after that ... since then i have many connections with these turtles ... almost feel as if i was one once ... or in some strange way ... still am ...

and futureyes i did not choose ... it was given to me in an astral travel last summer ... i was puzzled at the time ... what was i to do with such a name ...

then when i signed on avalon ... got to the part of choosing a name and it came to me like a lightening bolt ... futureyes ... for that is who you are ... ok then ... a sea turtle named futureyes ... ok ...
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:29 AM   #33
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Fun thread!

I called myself Anchor - so I found a picture of an Anchor.

Initially I saw myself as a kind of Anchor, but now the name has stuck and I dont want to use my real one.

It turns out that the picture I chose is of a "fouled anchor". Once I had been told that I looked up what that meant and why it is a common symbol - it turns out that it often is used on maritime symbols to represent challenges.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:46 AM   #34
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

The Prisoner (TV series), to me, was and still is an incredible representation of our society today not to mention humanity in general.

The late Patrick McGoohan was an amazing writer, actor and visionary.

* Originally I was "Number 404" as a play on the "web page not found" and The Prisoner's Village numbering system -- the prisoner that could not be found.

-John aka#404
John aka#404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:07 AM   #35
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Currently, mine is a picture of me singing into a microphone and tweaking a knob, taken at a show I did several years back.

Kinda slapped it together real quick like.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:03 PM   #36
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Is There a Story Behind Your Avatar, or Does It Symbolize Something?

Note;
I use to change my avatars and profile page pictures like my underwear

But ~I do understand they're importance in expressing our being!

Right now, these symbol represent me;

my avatar ~The Aqua Aura~ quartz crystal = my minds eye

my profile page image ~ The french doors = my always ~open heart
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:08 PM   #37
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post

my avatar ~The Aqua Aura~ quartz crystal = my minds eye

Thanks, giovonni.

I had thought your avatar was a globe...
Old 03-11-2009, 08:09 PM   #38
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Already explained it in another topic. It's a favourite form of 'my people'
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:35 PM   #39
Muzz
Avalon Senior Member

This just made me want to sit down and join the circle and wiggle my toes!!
Muzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:15 AM   #40
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Is There a Story Behind Your Avatar, or Does It Symbolize Something?

When i was growing up the only person i knew that was born on Feb. 6th was Ronald Reagan. then when i was 12 i found out Bob Marley was also born on the same day.

Ride Natty Ride lyrics;
Dready got a job to do
And he's got to fulfill that mission
To see his hurt is their
Greatest ambition
But we'll survive
In this world of competition
'Cause no matter what they do
Natty keep on comin thru
And no matter what they say
Natty de deh every day

Natty Dread rides again
Thru the mystics of tomorrow
Natty Dread rides again
Having no fear, having no sorrow

All and all you see a Gwan
Is to fight against Rastaman
So they build their world
In great confusion
To force on us the devil's illusion
But the stone that the builder refuse
Shall be the head cornerstone
And no matter what games they play
There is something they could never take away
Something they could never take away
It's the fire, it's the fire, fire
Burning down everything
Feel that fire, fire, the fire, the fire
Only the birds have wings
No time to be deceived
You should know and not believe
Jah says this judgement
Could never be with water
So no water could put out this fire
This this fire, this this fire
This this fire ride Natty ride
Go deh dready, go deh dready, go de

Now the fire is burning
Out of control panic in the city
Wicked weeping for their gold
Everywhere the fire is burning
Destroying and melting their gold
Destroying and waisting their souls

Ride Natty ride
Go deh dready, go deh dready
Go deh dready go de

Now the people gather on the beach
And the leader try to make a speach
But Dread again tell them it's too late
Fire is burning
Man pull your own weight
Fire is burning
Man pull your own weight
Natty dread rides again
Go deh Dready, go deh Dready, go deh
Oh ride Natty ride
Natty dread rides again
Go deh Dready, go deh, go deh Dready, go deh
Riding thru the storm
And we riding thru the calm
Go deh, go deh
We riding thru the thick
We riding thru the thin
Ride Natty, ride Natty
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:58 AM   #41
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Its in the words the, anchor of evolution
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:37 AM   #42
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Hartlepool England But Moving Shortly to Fauldhouse Scotland
Cool Re: Is There a Story Behind Your Avatar, or Does It Symbolize Something?

My Avatars Story :-

http://grahamstuartbroughton.741.com/logo.html

Last edited by Seth Haniel; 11-29-2009 at 01:44 PM.
Seth Haniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:44 AM   #43
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
I am intrigued by the array of avatars on Avalon. I enjoy seeing photos of members or scenes from nature. I chose mine simply because I love an ocean beach.

But there are lots of avatars that puzzle me somewhat. I'm not sure what they mean...

This thread is to share your reason for choosing your avatar.

I'm a minor pubic official in LA who represents the area of North Hollywood which is home to the Television Academy of Arts and Sciences - "The NoHo Arts District." The goddess is holding the communication grid of the world, but I like to think of it as the rings of the stargate device Dan Burish spoke about. I have a web site for arts council hoop-dee-doo:

www.northhollywoodarts.com

http://northhollywoodarts.com

The actual statue is gigantic and can be seen at the intersection of Lankershim and Magnolia if you're ever in this part of lotusland.

I had a very vivid vision of those rings... and that actual street intersection after a contact experience. This sounds crazy, but the visitors (it seemed) were saying that on a great, world changing day, the Emmy statue will be a gather place for certain people (and I don't mean actors, but if you do that for a living, I won't hold it against you, of course).

See you in the town square when the sky unzips,

Paul

http://ravensanddoves.com
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:56 AM   #44
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzz View Post
This just made me want to sit down and join the circle and wiggle my toes!!
Muzz,,

I thought your avatar was a peyote button!!!

Now I see it's kids with their feet together.

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:38 AM   #45
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens and Doves View Post
Muzz,,

I thought your avatar was a peyote button!!!

Now I see it's kids with their feet together.

Paul
It's fun to decode an optical illusion! I can see why you thought that...
Old 03-12-2009, 12:01 PM   #46
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Mine is about having a heart of gold, and remembering to treat all as if they are very precious.

And also. very deeply, I've done a lot of study on the white powder gold, ORME, Ormus ... and I like the Dan Winter material that advises again consumption - it very might well be a trick to pull you into the "borg" or "hive."

When you do it naturally, through compassion ... Well, lots of neat diagrams on this page:
http://caltek.net/dan/connectivity/p...eartofSun.html
"Inside (emotive tech) vs: outside (material tech) 2 different arc-angles: (ONE GENEPOOL USES EMOTION TO BEND THE LIGHT - FROM THE INSIDE OUT, THE OTHER USES TECHNOLOGY TO BEND THE LIGHT - FROM THE OUTSIDE IN) ..One was a candy mint, the other was a breath mint. Gold was two mints in one. Pure intention/ perfect fractal, perfect food. BUT TO EAT THAT GOLD FROM THE INSIDE OUT REQUIRED A HEART OF GOLD AND NOT JUST MANNA/ORMES/SPICE/MICROHYRIN.."

and the rest is quotes ...
http://www.asa3.org/archive/evolution/200003/0082.html
The same DNA bending EKG Phi implosive power spectra of bliss, is contained in the proper ritual turn -'sufi dance' - in those 'letters' magnetic domains folded in gold. The human rite of passage. Look for a (Phi shareable?) heart of gold before (lest) you grow old.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...anwinter11.htm
short term electrostatic seeding of auric & dna implosion by external means such as:

- gold powder/ormes/spice/manna
- gold colloid
- microhydrin (gold symmetry at ANU level inside dodeca clathrate water cage)

can be useful but present hazard of addictive disempowerment to glands learning to pump magnetism internally eventually leading to borg status (chloridian turning anikin to darth vader)

solution is any ecstatic/bliss activity where glands become convinced they self generated the necessary electrical inertia. (symmetry map to ekg implosion / ’sepher yetsira’ / sufi dance...) which is the essence of critical mass in general (http://www.soulinvitation.com/critmass/critmass.html) and psychological exercises for gold usage at: (below)
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:44 PM   #47
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

My avatar is T. Townsend Brown holding a very UFO shaped aluminum dish he had constructed for experiments in electrogravitics. Brown was a scientist and inventor - he noticed a phenomenon that didn't agree with any theory, investigated it, and developed practical technology from it. This was all supressed. Electrogravitics is still not recognized by "modern" science.

What we don't know about reality, the physics behind electrogravitics and the unlimited travel and sources of energy associated with this knowledge, is hurting humanity. There is no need for poverty, pollution, hunger, etc., etc. Some may say that humanity is not ready for this power. I say it is the corrupt individuals at the top of the pyramid constantly spreading lies and indoctrinating humanity to focus on base desires and "us vs. them" that make it that way.

Jnana is sanscrit for "knowledge".

Last edited by Jnana; 03-12-2009 at 01:47 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:11 PM   #48
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Mine is the 'apparently snoozing' Fat Freddy's Cat. A cult figure from the 70's/early 80's

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_Freddy's_Cat

He is well aware of what is really going on, and has incredible adventures trying to outwit dreadful circumstances!
'Chariots of the Globs' - the moral of the story - karma will get you in the end!

Last edited by Avid; 03-12-2009 at 08:16 PM.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:29 AM   #49
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

My favorite Sci Fi show of all time(closely followed by the new Battlestar Galactica) was Babylon 5.

When they took the story to the level of ancient beings leading us through life so we can evolve into something greater, it blew my mind. I sometimes wonder if J. Michael Straczynski was privy to info or through him we were tried to be taught a lesson. Lorien was an attempt at a digital Prophet almost. Passing knowledge to us.

That and it was a damn good show!
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:32 AM   #50
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue2 View Post
rogue 2 (wedge antillies) was one of the unsung heros of the rebellion in the original star wars trilogy. a quiet leader personified by his dedication and training. my avatar is his snowspeader in the battle of hoth, where all the rebel pilots risked thier lives to buy time for the rebels to escape the empire who was bearing down on them.

That is awesome
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote