Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 10-25-2008, 01:42 PM   #1
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Benjamin Fulford's words

I thought I would throw this out there to some of you people that may have been "awake" much longer than I have. Not talking about age here, so let that be....

It's possible Fulford is sincere but is being used to confuse and/or create divisions. Possibly they want to ramp up domestic terrorism as an excuse for martial law. Now, Orientals as well as Muslims could be on the watch list. This Chinese society is challenging the traitorous Western Establishment. We're talking about the State apparatus! So please be critical. It may or may not be true. Time will tell.

This is in regards to his threats to the Illuminati by the Chinese society. I keep racking my brains. I was leary about this story when I first read it as it seemed to good to be true. So is Germany and Barack part of the big picture or not?

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...uminati_22.htm

mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 02:05 PM   #2
MusicLover

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's words

From what my brain sees I thought he was bang on kinda...I do feel a positive change.Like the powers that be ARE losing their grip.America is done and he called it awhile back.I thought what he said in the first camelot interview kinda happened.
Economy crashed and if you saw bushes face when begging for the bailout to the American people...he looked like a cat pooping razorblades.
I do think he makes alot up along the way as he understands finance but in my eyes he was right when he called it.