Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-02-2008, 10:31 PM   #51
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nordics

free will.

indeed, the idea of CHOICE. the fact that its our birthright does seem to attract all sorts of people trying to subvert it. whether overtly through mind control or whether covertly through manipulation.

the lesson learned seems to be you CANNOT rule ANYONE through outright force (like dictatorships of old, they always end in revolt or destruction)

so now as in our very country (the usa) manipulation and mind control is so rampant and subtle that people dont think for a second that they are controlled--its ridiculously effective, far more than outright force.
we have mind control machines in every house that we PAY to have, we actually work to buy the mind control machine for the "man" how ingenious!

truly the Matrix!

in light of that, yes whether they are multi dimensional entities or ET's or our future selves, mind control and subversion of free will is the order of the day.

if i ever encounter any "other-ness" i think my rule of thumb will be to tell them to get lost and come back when i feel like talking. if they dont i can
assume i shouldnt listen to them.

in my 8 year old comic book reading starwars watching heart, i still want to meet an alien who just wants to chat with no agenda and will take me on a tour of the galaxy...
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:44 PM   #52
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
the lesson learned seems to be you CANNOT rule ANYONE through outright force (like dictatorships of old, they always end in revolt or destruction)
For those of us who are left over hippies there is the memory of a poster called "Desiderata". It began "Go placidly amidst the noise and waste...."

That line reminded me of a bit in National Lampoon's version called "Deteriorata":
  • Exercise caution in your daily affairs, especially with those persons closest to you; that lemon on your left, for instance.
  • Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls will scarcely get your feet wet.
  • Fall not in love therefore; it will stick to your face.
Yes it's cynicism at it's biting best, a copy of which I have here.

All in fun,
Fred.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 10-02-2008 at 11:34 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:14 PM   #53
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
anyhow im off topic, its taken me a while to immerse my self in "alien/gov black ops, multi dimesional reality" etc. frankly i only started to investigate this phenomena since june/july when i heard the edgar mitchell news and freaked out. it was the coolest (for lack of a better word) news id heard basically in my life.

ive gone from being an agnostic/atheist to believing in a "universal mind" and re incarnation. and for all i know im sure these concepts are inherently kindergarten level at best given all that is impossible to understand.
Ditto - for whatever reason my interest came to the ET/2012/err, 4D stuff in late spring, I was absolute atheist too and now it's all so crazy!

Quote:
and considering the multi dimensional aspect and the bazzilion different time lines scenario and co creation , getting "YOU" to "THINK" a certain way is probably more important than YOU THINK.
It was milk and honey's post that made something click in my brain... RE: virtually all friendly (and unfriendly?) ET encounters being black ops and/or neg ET's. That would be really something. Suppose that's the case, and all this information we're being fed, about coming horrors and earth changes and doom, doom, doom... What if these are NOT ACTUALLY ON THE TIMELINE?! And yet, since we are co-creators, by creating this sense of impending doom, getting everyone out there to believe and focus on such things, implant the sense of urgency all around...

This gets us to cause the events ourselves, whether it be co-creating or self-fulfilling prophecy or manipulating or placing limits on the boundaries of our imaginations, etc. In this way, there is no free will violation no matter what happens. We've essentially consented and/or created the events ourselves.

So maybe that's what you were getting at there, clarkkent? Or maybe not
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:38 PM   #54
Teresa
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Nordics

What IF 'one' claims to BE "a nordic" ---(or as they have put it; "of Nordic heritage from the Sirius Star System...." ---AND, they show examples of "cruelty" or exhibit "bad behavior" or "poor judgement" ???

I was under the impression that "Nordics" are "perfect beings" ......

Can anyone EXPLAIN ? ~
Teresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:18 AM   #55
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
This gets us to cause the events ourselves, whether it be co-creating or self-fulfilling prophecy or manipulating or placing limits on the boundaries of our imaginations, etc. In this way, there is no free will violation no matter what happens. We've essentially consented and/or created the events ourselves.

So maybe that's what you were getting at there, clarkkent? Or maybe not
indeed it is, i wrote this a couple time in other threads, the idea that by wrapping a lot of truths and good spiritual stuff around a fear based idea will just manipulate those good folks who dig the spiritual eco stuff into creating a disaster that didnt need to happen.

if an entity says 'you better move to the himalayas because of xyz" then i think they have an agenda and maybe arent that smart * because * if they were they would say "hey you guys have about a bazillion probable futures, try and create the one you want, dont put all your energy into the worst one"

thats my opinion of course.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:12 AM   #56
MartyMcFailure
Avalon Senior Member

what do you guys make of leo zagami saying that all the et stuff is disinfo and its really all these demonic entities
MartyMcFailure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:24 AM   #57
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
Ever notice that human-type ETs are almost always 'Nordic" or Asian-looking...

Why no black ETs?

Just a thought.
What do you think the white lights are that are seen at night?

It's their eyes of course! The rest of them doesn't show up in the dark.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:35 AM   #58
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcFailure View Post
what do you guys make of leo zagami saying that all the et stuff is disinfo and its really all these demonic entities
i think saying "demonic" has bad ties to religion for me, as well leo zagami speaks of god forgiving him and being into islam.

while he clearly has the inside track on plenty of stuff, he might be speaking of some "entities" posing as ET's, but i highly doubt he speaks as an authority figure in the highly compartmentalized world of extraterrestrial phenomena.

from my understanding very few illuminati are fully briefed the ET subject and everything it entails (stargates,timlines, etc) leo strikes me as coming from more of a religious "savior/prophet" dynamic (he mentions mohamed)

its often repeated on the forums and PC interviews because its true about "the lie is different at every level"
so im sure he has plenty of info, just not the whole story, apparantly NOBODY or no one organization is in full control or has the full story.

its so compartmentalized as henry deacon mentioned that bilions are wasted on duplicate projects because they are that unaware of other sectors work.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:28 AM   #59
MartyMcFailure
Avalon Senior Member

yeah thats what i was thinking, the leo interview is dizzying the guy talks so fast in his accent and barely takes a breath. there was a guy on coast to coast maurice cotterell talking about the sunspots and the mayan calender. he seemed to think that the knowledge came to the mayans from "christ" incarnations and that we couldnt survive on a solar system with another sun because sunspot radiation effects fertility. sometimes in my quest for knowledge everything seems to make sense other times im so confused
MartyMcFailure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:33 AM   #60
Steve_G

[QUOTE=MartyMcFailure;36769sometimes in my quest for knowledge everything seems to make sense other times im so confused [/QUOTE]

That's how you know you're asking the right questions
Old 10-03-2008, 09:57 AM   #61
quest
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcFailure View Post
sometimes in my quest for knowledge everything seems to make sense other times im so confused
this is part of the deal i guess, not only food for unseen entities (no doubt they exists) but all this info, true or false, doesn’t even matter so much. by creating i kind of internal chaos, it is drawing the attention away from ourselves, the source of inner peace and knowledge.
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:39 AM   #62
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Sunrunner.

The body is indeed a vehicle. And vehicles have their limitations and restrictions.
Just imagine a car windows size and the view it allows, its engine power, its aerodynamics, the energy it uses. Then imagine a jet aircraft, then a submarine, then a vehicle capable of functioning outside of the athmosphere, and so on.

The material human body is perfect. It does not need to evolve anymore but its vibration must be changed so that the model it represents can be directly exported to other planes of reality, There is an invisible reality behind the obvious material shell.

The body does not define the origin of the spirit who invests it. So it is not simply a matter of believing that a better body, engineered for a particular function, is representative of a higher intelligence because the form agree with a particular perception of aesthetics.

A point of view that is based on an agenda of domination necessarily proceeds from a hierarchy that is based on domination.

As for sacredness,
Nothing sacred will be left ountouched.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:29 PM   #63
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard T View Post
Hello Sunrunner.

The body is indeed a vehicle. And vehicles have their limitations and restrictions.
Just imagine a car windows size and the view it allows, its engine power, its aerodynamics, the energy it uses. Then imagine a jet aircraft, then a submarine, then a vehicle capable of functioning outside of the athmosphere, and so on.

The material human body is perfect. It does not need to evolve anymore but its vibration must be changed so that the model it represents can be directly exported to other planes of reality, There is an invisible reality behind the obvious material shell.

The body does not define the origin of the spirit who invests it. So it is not simply a matter of believing that a better body, engineered for a particular function, is representative of a higher intelligence because the form agree with a particular perception of aesthetics.

A point of view that is based on an agenda of domination necessarily proceeds from a hierarchy that is based on domination.

As for sacredness,
Nothing sacred will be left ountouched.
Man is in process of changing to forms that are not of this world. Grows he in time to the formless, a plane on the cycle above. Know ye, ye must become formless before ye are one with the Light.

we shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,. in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye,. at the last trumpet; ...
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:02 PM   #64
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

The spirit is already pre-personal, an energy, that does not proceed from the form.

The problem is not with the form, but in the psychological value of the form.

Man will not dissolve into some sort of indefinite soup.

This is where I have a problem with both western and eastern philosophies.

One is totally hypnotized with the form and the other downplays the form.

If something happens, it is for a reason. If man infused in the form, it was not just to create an error he should one day see. What for? Someone here believes that things happen without an intelligent plan? That the realities conform to psychological projections of an ego that was isolated from his reality?

Yes, the spirit must be freed from the form. But in the sense that he must master the form rather than be a slave to the form. So, if he descended in the form, it was to assert its control over it, after having being impressed with the laws of the form at the atomic level.

Then, the laws that were used to insure the success of this movement are suspended so that what is not of the form can become conscious from within the form, and unite those two aspects into a unified unit of consciousness.

And in doing so, he will raise the vibration of the world of the form, creation, to what will be a level of civilization that is yet unknown even to the visitors.

I am certain that all the philosophies that were part of man's search for 'truth' will be destroyed and replaced with reality.

And reality can never conform to the wishes of the ego.

So if a visitor brings with him a message that conforms to what man psychologically already believes to be true, there is a problem.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:29 PM   #65
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't believe the human body is perfect or that beauty is a mere relative perception of aesthetics. The perfection of symmetry and form is a divine idea but not because i say so. Nevertheless an 'imperfect' human body is adequate to it's purpose and as you suggest, it can be vibrationally perfected or spiritualised. The body is adequate for the experience we need including spiritual self- realisation. And whether or not the body is 'perfect', a vibrationally perfected soul can leave it behind at death and move into higher planes never to return to the physical plane. I realise you're saying that too.

Quote:
The body does not define the origin of the spirit who invests it. So it is not simply a matter of believing that a better body, engineered for a particular function, is representative of a higher intelligence because the form agree(s) with a particular perception of aesthetics.
That's an important point. That's what the "aliens" are constantly harping on to justify their interference and their brave new world of genetic engineering of the human race. That is how desperate the power elite are to bend our minds to their version of the future. They have to wrap their scheme in an "alien savior" scenario to gain our compliance and willing participation.

Although the human body has genetically deteriorated over the ages the body is still adequate for spiritual self- realisation. It is our spiritual and genetic 'adequacy' which i believe is most threatening to forces who would if they could, engineer those capacities out of the human race (to an even greater extent) and replace them with mere psychic (not spiritual) endowments and physical beauty. And you can be sure that even physical beauty would be rationed in a 'brave new world' in order to produce sub- races and therefore subservient underclasses.

At one time on Atlantis -- according to the Edgar Cayce readings -- the underclass were called "things". They were humans with tail like appendages and webbed hands and feet and feathers on some parts of the body. They were considered sub-human and used as slaves. They were the product of scientists playing god with human /animal hybridisation. The same technology is here today and perhaps similar and even worse hybrids are being produced. History repeats... if we buy it.

Quote:
That makes sense and i see you are not saying that a helpful hierarchy does not exist.

But i sometimes hear the suggestion that 'hierarchy' is a concept ONLY of domination ... ie, that it's sole origin is in the limited 'reptillian brain' and therefore has no basis in reality. But i believe that is a false assertion calculated to provoke a dismissive attitude against the true universal hierarchy of spiritual beings.

We were created. The spiritual beings that created us (in their spiritual image) were themselves created. And the spiritual beings that created them were created also... And so on... ad infinitum. All spiritual beings in the universal hierarchy are in a continual state of growth and creativity. That includes pro-creativity which means that we too may eventually grow into beings capable of spiritually replicating ourselves.

That is the true hierarchy of which we are all a part. The hierarchy which you refer to and which Michael St Clair refers to, i prefer to call the 'false hierarchy' which exists in opposition to the true hierarchy of spiritual beings that i mentioned. The negative hierarchy of controlling, dominating beings is active in the physical and astral planes and people on earth are a part of it according to an inner alignment with it's objectives.

Power, sex, money and greed drive humans to feed it's 'black hole' proportioned appetite. And many who seem to be it's antithesis are also a part of the same beast. Vibration determines membership, not the outer forms which they hide behind, many of which are attractive to the human ego. The 'false hierarchy' have no conscious connection to source and therefore have no primary spiritual energy. So they must be sustained by a secondary source which is our blood (our lifeforce) until we turn off the faucet by awareness and the self discipline of our energies.

The true hierarchy does exist and i wanted to point out the difference between their nurturing, loving service to this world and the domineering, deceptive, service to self orientation of the false hierarchy which itself has no foundation in reality. Once we withdraw our energy from the beast -- starting with our own subconscious beast -- the false hierarchy will collapse into it's native nothingness.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:46 PM   #66
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

I Kinda maybe think it could be along those lines, they take the form of what is thought of as most attractive or coveted. Just as alot of these voices the channelers use seems to be angels or the virgin mary. its the most obvious sort of like when you communicate with someone you strive to be understood, so you look and sound like what is exaulted or expected.

Could also be they do look like that, and that we have been manipulated fromt he beginning, thats why you alwasys get the "pale angel" thing. Even though blonds are rare, and no found in many places.

Makes me kind wonder why redheads have been demonized in history. could it be my temper :P hey im never boring lol

this thread is great it is asking some really thought provoking questions

especillay the ones kent brought up as well, in a way we just tings by how they look, oh it was glowing and pale, must be good. yet that who robot mind control thing creeped me out bigtime. that is creepy, this is not how you treat someone, i mean a grown adult woman is that that dumb that you cant explain tings ot her that you put a program in her head, dont look at it, in a way isnt it insulting her intelligence i mean you put one of those colars on a dogs head after surgery so he wont chew the stiches. but this is a perosn who is intelligent and has been given infotmation ect, i dont see what a menal version of one of those dog helmets was necessary7, unless it was a different group doing it. Maybe the negative ones know who the good guys are and try to sneak in and mess with them? trying to manipulate the messenger of the other side then making her forget? it could be that complicated or not. But it is wierd and creepy.

Namaste

Seva

Quote:
Good points. I wholehearted agree that humans could have evolved elsewhere. It's just that black and white people are exactly the same except they look different. Granted, if other human ETs came to earth and assimilated it was a long, long time ago and that's why present day humans are so alike with the exception of cultural and racial (features) differences.
And yes I agree.

I wonder if it might be some kind of subliminal prejudice that some contactees would wholeheartedly believe in "Aryan'-looking ETs being these exalted space-masters, but the idea of the same, except with the appearance of a black person seems silly. Just an idea.

Really- I couldn't care less about whether there are really 'Aryan, Asian, black, purple, etc. ETs at all. I just thought it was interesting that I've never heard a report of a black ET.

The point is: maybe that's why so many contactees reports are either Grey or Nordic- because that's what we EXPECT, and therefore that's the form the ETs take.
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:23 PM   #67
Newliving
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post

We have never had a level playing field. Not even close. The mess we find ourselves in now is NOT of our own making. If we had been left alone and reached this place then we could have no defence against these charges. But the truth about who and what we are has been hidden from us by outside forces, adults who have mercilessly abused and expoited our child race.

Am I missing anything? This is a serious question, a genuine appeal. Can someone please explain to me how our situation is our fault? Because I just can't get my head around it.
Back in 2006 I asked this question of Matthew, of The Matthew Books www.matthewbooks.com after he had said in his message dated February 11th 2006 that "Many, many millions will not make the journey with her into the higher vibrations due to...." and "This is NOT a judgment call or punishment for those souls!" I campaigned on behalf of everyone who has been kept in the dark by saying: "That being the case, I hope to hear that these people will be transported by the ETs to other worlds where they will enjoy a reward in this lifetime, or at least will die in peace, for having participated and suffered in this great cosmic drama for so long.

Could it really be that ordinary, unascending people have such negative karma that they are due to suffer in these coming times? Who amongst us, at every level of society, has not been ruthlessly prevented from knowing the spiritual reality which would otherwise inform and guide our lives?"

In his message of April 7th 2006 he answered me (indirectly), saying "No, those people will not be aware of their roles until they arrive in Nirvana, where memories will come as to what they had chosen to consciously remember during this Earth lifetime, but did not. Then, once again they will know the truth, and totally without judgment or penalty, will select other opportunities to “see the light” at the level each one needs, and therein is the fairness that caring reader wants for them. You can read his answer in full in Paras 6 & 7 at http://www.matthewbooks.com/mm/anmviewer.asp?a=54&z=2
Newliving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:30 PM   #68
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Yep all comes down to how well you can hear and then trust your own inner voice.

Quote:
let me state, that im not claiming to have all the answers...i might come to my own conclusions. and for all i know st clair is right (about his overall view -radiant zones and such)

my statements are my own observations about ufology and the idea of REAL possible manipulation and super confusion regarding all this phenomena.

what st clair said (eventhough i might disagree with him sometimes) points to
that we should ALWAYS use our intuition and discernment. if what he says is true, then miriam has been manipulated which in turn meant bill and kerry were as well and then passed that manipulation unknowingly over to half the population here.

which means that in this sea of truth and manipulation its imperative to use ones own BS meter. and im sorry if when im using mine it comes off as judgemental for those who believe otherwise. my opinion is in the minority so i usually just state it as a counter argument with out qualifying every statement as "this is what i think, its not a fact"

but with that in mind if it gets you questioning or using you "gut" then thats not a bad thing.

again my opinion.
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:16 PM   #69
Newliving
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ever notice that human-type ETs are almost always 'Nordic" or Asian-looking...

Why no black ETs?

Just a thought.
In the book 'No More Secrets, No More Lies: A Handbook to Starseed Awakening', channelled by Patricia Cori, The Speakers of the Sirian High Council describe how the creation of a 'Golden Race' to become 'The New Sentinels of Light' for Earth was enabled through the introduction of four distinct seed races, archetypes of master races, which eventually would interbreed to create an ideal genetic mix for the purpose.

One of these seed races came from a planet called Engan, at a distant point of our galaxy. "The genetic material of the Engena, beings of superior physical strength, sexuality and vital life force, was added to the genetic pool and theirs would be the overriding, dominant genetic material of the human DNA.

"You know this as the Negroid race; you associate the Engena with the color black."

So according to this, the black race is ET, and, according to the same source, so are the 'red', 'yellow' and 'white' archetypes, and "The fifth element, the planetary soul connection, was found in the DNA of Homo Erectus, Earth's foremost primate. This provided the primordial form and structure of Homo Sapiens, while grounding you forever to the soul essence of Gaia."

They go on to caution: "Be wary of applying your current prejudices to these prototypes. None is superior to the other, (note: their emphasis) for you are, in almost every way, one and the same. Within each and every one of you lies the genetic material of all four extraterrestrial races - in subtly differing measure.

But if the Engena are not showing up from Engan today, I guess it's because it's too far.
Newliving is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
miriam delicado, mk-ultra, nazi, nordics