Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 09-14-2008, 12:46 AM   #1
Irving
Avalon Senior Member

Default Diet and Supplements while approaching 2012

I am curious how others are doing with their health and diet as well as what types of supplements people are taking and why. I have a large interest in keeping our biological vehicles in tune, especially as I abused it in younger years. It is clear that our environment has become increasingly poisonous and that our vegetables do not contain nearly as many nutrients as they did prior to industrial years. We are certainly under constant biological attack, despite the possible reality of chemtrails and possible codex guidelines.

I have read from many sources that diet is important during the run-up to 2012 because of the need to keep our bodies' frequency in tune with the density changes in the aether of our galaxy. Since our DNA and bodies appear to be antennas for consciousness/aether, we must keep our physical structures in good shape with nutrients in order to properly receive the coming vibratory changes in frequency.

What are other's thoughts on this?

I oftentimes have a hard time sticking to a strict diet of pure health related foods, despite meditation and commitment. I hear that white floor is one particular food to avoid because it can calcify the pineal gland. Are there foods that some of you advise avoiding or advise to eat more of?

I take a range of food based organic supplements. Multivitamin, Garlic Extract, Antioxidant Blend, Digestive Enzymes, Living Streams ProBiotics, and Broccoli Seed Extract. I usually drink some type of Green Foods mix every day as well. I also do occasional heavy metal detoxes and I have to say the differences I notice are incredible.
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:49 AM   #2
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Diet and Supplements while approaching 2012

i'm into this website
http://www.bodyecology.com/index.php
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:57 AM   #3
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

I am faaarrr from an expert on this, but I can give you what I've gathered through personal research as what I think it good advice.

First off, I know it's difficult to be perfect in diet, but I feel diet is more important than supplements, and nutritional experts everywhere will tell you getting your vitamins from whole foods is better than popping a bunch of isolated nutrients.

Juice vegetables.

Eat raw if you can tolerate it. If not, at least eat whole foods.

I am on a 100% whole food diet, everything made from scratch. I take a high-dose multivitamin/mineral, plus some extra vitamins to help the immune system - vit. C, vit. D, quercetin, probiotics... Fish oil/omega-3 oil.

Some people might recommend eating vegetarian or even vegan. I eat meat - I was vegetarian for ten years and that lead to a lot of autoimmune problems. That's not to say vegetarianism isn't a good option! Not everyone is the same. If you go to mercola.com you'll see that Mercola recommends animal protein for nearly everybody; but raw foodists generally advocate veganism. So really you have to figure that one out for yourself.

Green drinks?

Exercise. You already meditate so no need to recommend that. Be grateful for what you have. There's a lot beyond the 3D/physical things to do - we often overlook the mental/spiritual aspects of health. I'm only learning in this area myself

You're already a good deal ahead of the majority with what you're doing, and it doesn't sound like you need to do much else! It's easy to get caught up with supplements and obsession with health... I often have to remind myself to not worry so much. Whatever happens, happens, I can't stop it but only do what I can today to give myself the best shot tomorrow.
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:06 PM   #4
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

i mainly follow dr russell blaylocks dietary outlines, in addition to things ive picked up here and there:

- raw vegetables
- organic eggs
- no milk/cheese products
- some fruits
- small fish and shellfish (big fish = riddled with mercury; NEVER shark or swordfish)
- no GE products
- organic as much as possible
- zero MSG or MSG sources (maltodextrin, yeast extract, etc.)
- no processed foods
- no BBQ (polycyclic amines)
- organic meat only (i stick with organic chicken; once in awhile roast beef)
- no potatos, soy products (due to different reasons)
- nuts are good; no peanuts
- obviously no aspartame (like MSG, its an excitotoxin)
- all cooked in stainless steel (no aluminum pans or aluminum foil)
- no microwaves (deforms food proteins)
- distilled water only, spiked with mineral drops
- no refined sugars

supplements:
- 250 mg magnesium citrate 2x/day
- multivitamin
- liquid fish oil (carlsons brand) 2 tsp/day
- NAC
- alpha lipoic acid
- L carnitine
- 1% allicin pill (deagle, on his website, nutrimedical, has a 100% allicin pill)
- vitamin E (2x/week or so)
- bee propolis (1x/week or so)
- bee pollen 2x tsp/day
- raw, unprocessed honey (1 tsp/day or so)
- quercetin, grape seed extract (2x a week-- mix it up)

all vitamins/supplements are in tablet form or in a vegetable capsule (gelatin: MSG source).

when sick (and i havent been sick, incidentally, since starting this in februrary), i have silver biotics brand silver colloid. i ate something that was making me queasy so i took a teaspoon and within 20 minutes, i didnt have any more stomach pains.

a friend online blesses his food before eating it. if dr emotos work is correct (differing opinions on his research which hasnt been substantiated or duplicated, from what ive read from some of the comments on amazon.com with respect to the film, 'what the bleep do we know?'), then blessing your food would certainly be beneficial.

basically, eating outside your house is a nightmare. i basically eat at the supermarket cafe so i can get my lunch without it being tainted with poisons.

wilcock has his own ET diet hes obtained from a contactee... its on the spirituality board, if youre interested in looking.
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 02:58 PM   #5
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

We eat 100% raw and local. To this we have added key super foods that help our paeticular bodies (bee pollen, royal jelly, algaes, marine phytoplanktons, living silica, Chinese herbs, medicinal mushrooms, etc
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 02:58 PM   #6
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

We eat 100% raw and local. To this we have added key super foods that help our particular bodies (bee pollen, royal jelly, algaes, marine phytoplanktons, living silica, Chinese herbs, medicinal mushrooms, etc
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 10:06 PM   #7
Sunangel
Avalon Senior Member

I'm in to raw food and getting nutrients through wholefoods and superfoods rather than synthetic supplements. I reccommend increasing the quantity of raw foods in your diet and making vegetable juices and/or green smoothies (fruit + green leafy veg). Green powders are great and can be added to juices and smoothies.

There are many great online resources for learning about and purchasing raw foods and superfoods. Google is your friend

Peace
Sunangel
Sunangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 10:54 PM   #8
odiseo
Avalon Senior Member

For a healthy diet , if you like meat , try to change your habit , at first try to use white meat (chicken, turkey). I recommend better if you can even change all meat at all for fish. (salmon, tuna, etc) the best of this you can find them canned so it will last for long time .

Veggies are the best for this and better if you can find them organic. For the vitamins, do a search on magnesium one of the properties of it is to take the calcium and incorporated in to our bones where it should be , this will help in the decalcification or cleaning of organs like our kidneys and pineal gland as well. If you have a GNC store available you will find it.

Also check this:
http://www.affordablesolaray.com/
odiseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:11 PM   #9
tandiwe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilderburger w/cheese View Post
i mainly follow dr russell blaylocks dietary outlines, in addition to things ive picked up here and there:

- raw vegetables
- organic eggs
- no milk/cheese products
- some fruits
- small fish and shellfish (big fish = riddled with mercury; NEVER shark or swordfish)
- no GE products
- organic as much as possible
- zero MSG or MSG sources (maltodextrin, yeast extract, etc.)
- no processed foods
- no BBQ (polycyclic amines)
- organic meat only (i stick with organic chicken; once in awhile roast beef)
- no potatos, soy products (due to different reasons)
- nuts are good; no peanuts
- obviously no aspartame (like MSG, its an excitotoxin)
- all cooked in stainless steel (no aluminum pans or aluminum foil)
- no microwaves (deforms food proteins)
- distilled water only, spiked with mineral drops
- no refined sugars

supplements:
- 250 mg magnesium citrate 2x/day
- multivitamin
- liquid fish oil (carlsons brand) 2 tsp/day
- NAC
- alpha lipoic acid
- L carnitine
- 1% allicin pill (deagle, on his website, nutrimedical, has a 100% allicin pill)
- vitamin E (2x/week or so)
- bee propolis (1x/week or so)
- bee pollen 2x tsp/day
- raw, unprocessed honey (1 tsp/day or so)
- quercetin, grape seed extract (2x a week-- mix it up)

all vitamins/supplements are in tablet form or in a vegetable capsule (gelatin: MSG source).

when sick (and i havent been sick, incidentally, since starting this in februrary), i have silver biotics brand silver colloid. i ate something that was making me queasy so i took a teaspoon and within 20 minutes, i didnt have any more stomach pains.

a friend online blesses his food before eating it. if dr emotos work is correct (differing opinions on his research which hasnt been substantiated or duplicated, from what ive read from some of the comments on amazon.com with respect to the film, 'what the bleep do we know?'), then blessing your food would certainly be beneficial.

basically, eating outside your house is a nightmare. i basically eat at the supermarket cafe so i can get my lunch without it being tainted with poisons.

wilcock has his own ET diet hes obtained from a contactee... its on the spirituality board, if youre interested in looking.

So since feb do you notice a difference? I was vegan for a while and people just kept morphing before my eyes so I went back to eating meat and it stopped. I dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing, I stopped seeing people on the subway as asses i.e. donkeys though, so I have more sympathy for them now!

x
tandiwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:25 PM   #10
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.sunfood.com

David Wolfes website - products information advice etc

Last edited by eurosceptic; 10-02-2008 at 02:45 PM.
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:29 PM   #11
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.younglivingproducts.com/

essential oils, nutrition, founded by Gary Young who began using 'alternatives' on recovery from a serious car accident in the 1980's who upon recovery started farming his own herbs etc.

Last edited by eurosceptic; 10-02-2008 at 02:48 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 04:12 PM   #12
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Great thread! Everyone has made good points and good suggestions.

I'm neither a nutritionist nor a biologist but I do work in a health food store and I've learned a lot. My preferred diet is almost completely raw vegetables and fruit, with perhaps 4-8 oz of meat per week. I stay away from dairy except yogurt and cheese, and a bit of butter.

There are five supplements I think everyone should take: a good food-derived multivitamin; fish oil; probiotics; enzymes; antioxidants. Beyond that we can address our particular issues more simply....when the digestion is working properly, a whole cascade of other health issues often simply falls into place over a few weeks or months.

Approximately 80% of the energy our bodies use up is involved with digestion and nutrient metabolism. Everything else we do comes out of the remaining 20%. So the more efficiently we digest and absorb nutrition and dispose of waste, the more energy we have available for living.

By the way, this is why sick animals fast. They instinctively know that they need their energy for rebuilding at the cellular level, and so will eat very little until they know they are on the mend.

whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 04:25 PM   #13
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Live foods as often as possible. restrict sugar intake.restrict processed foods.

The most IMPORTANT is to have an abundance of Clean water, our system cannot function without it. the more you drink the better you will feel
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 04:48 PM   #14
RASE
Avalon Senior Member

Juicing is good. Grow your own if possible. Forage when you can find an unpolluted site. I forage extensively for fresh plants all summer and dehydrate them myself. That way I know exactly what I'm getting and from where. By summer's end, I typically have a dozen or so of the 2 gallon tin cans (like the kind they sell popcorn in during holidays) filled with dehydrated medicinals collected. Red clover (Trifolium pratense) is very plentiful around here and is an excellent base for tea. It's really good for respiratory system. Sassafras, sasparilla, and licorice root are great for natural sweeteners. Roots boil for 10 minutes, turn off heat, add blossoms and leaves and steep for 5 then cool by putting the pot in a sink and running cold water around the outside. I use a 2 gallon stainless steel stock pot to make about 21 of 20 oz bottles of tea. These I freeze and then take a couple to work each day.

Make sure you're getting lots of zinc. RDA is 15 milligrams, but that's just a subsistence level. Us older farts need lots more. I take between 30 and 100 mg/day. Digestive problems often disappear with proper intake of zinc. Magnesium is good for heart and blood pressure. Just be sure to get enough copper, since Magnesium tends to deplete trace copper.

The subject is extensive. I urge you to find a society of herbalists to learn from. Some masters take apprentices. For those of you in the Indianapolis area, I know of an excellent one.

One more thing. In the coming days, if a total breakdown does occur, it would be good to know how to use the flora native to your area. Most of them have some kind of medicinal value. I was amazed. It's a fun hobby too. Could be of value sooner than you think.

Regards,

RASE
RASE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:05 PM   #15
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

tandiwe:

you asked if i noticed a difference.

mentally: i did notice that the diet did keep me calmer and less stressed. i think that was the removal of MSG from the diet. i havent noticed much of a change in mental clarity, though, to be honest, but i was eating moderately well prior to february. for that, i think one would need to jump into the monoatomic gold/silver thread. there are some very knowledgeable people on the site with great information.

physically: i noticed an immense change. i certainly wasnt overweight to begin with (weight: 165, 5- 10.5''), but most body fat has disappeared. im leaner. i feel better, but im not certain that its the diet or my belief that the diet is the right thing.

with respect to fish oil: its the DHA component in the fish oil, not the EPA, thats the important substance according to recent studies.

whitecrow is right on. raw is best, and the antioxidants are important. when you take them, make sure you take the in tandem with another supplement that will work synergistically with it to boost its value. theres a good site for organic raw nut butters and the like: www.rejuvenative.com. a bit pricey, but i can actually taste the care that went into making it. you might be able to snag a jar or two at trader joes (if theres one in your area) or at whole foods, where i found mine.

fasting: once per week is an excellent idea. it helps regulate and stabilize blood sugar levels.

lastly, exercise: aerobic doesnt do any good and actually ages/oxidizes the skin. weightlifting or weight training is the only exercise you should do.

RASE: im in the northeast US... are there any books you recommend for making any of those herbal remedies, wild plant entrees, or nutritional broths?
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:01 PM   #16
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

as far as I understand, everyone has a diet specific to themselves....but at abasic level we can eliminate this one - cheeseburgers and 5 cans of coke a day.....
Old 10-02-2008, 03:46 AM   #17
perhaps
Avalon Senior Member

I was vegan for about four years until the beginning of this year, when I began eating wild caught fish, local organic eggs and raw goat cheese. This helped me feel a lot more grounded, although I do think that being vegan for several years helped me get rid of some low-level food allergies, and I lost a bunch of weight which was great. I think the best thing is to not be too dogmatic with your diet and listen to your body. Its hard to explain but one day I just realized I really wanted to eat fish and I felt OK with it. I think sustainable/local food is ethically "GREAT", although I still do not eat mammals or cow dairy.

Raw is great, as much as possible, but I found that I could not stick with 100% raw... maybe if I had a dehydrator and could afford a bunch of exotic dried fruits and super nuts etc, and didn't have to work. But just conscientiously trying to eat something raw along with any cooked food you eat is a good habit. I just got into making kimchi, it is GREAT, there are a bunch of recipes online.

Interesting thing I noticed. When my girlfriend was vegan, we would drive by fields of cows and she would always complain about how gross and what a waste of space. Now since she went back to ovo-veg she says she thinks cows are cute and enjoys seeing them nearby. Neither of us eat beef and of course there are many negative things involved in cattle farming that deserve to be changed, but her ATTITUDE is a lot more positive now.

Oh yeah, I think REBOUNDING is great too. Also free pilates videos on youtube. Drink aloe vera juice.
perhaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:22 AM   #18
Shechaiyah
Banned

I'm a dietitian who sees nutrition holistically.

I have a book on-line, couple dozen pages, that helps you work through what you need to do. It will help you determine what you are MISSING, so you can assess what you need to SUPPLEMENT.

http://www.holyconservancy.org/1415.htm Help yourself.

Good Luck. Hard times means we have to get real close to the line between being okay and not being okay.

Shech--
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:42 AM   #19
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a link to the list of E numbers found in foods including the side effects.

If you have packaged food in your pantry check the back and see how many numbers the food contains.

Ideally we should all be eating raw food.

http://www.dflock.co.uk/colitis/foods/enumbers.html
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 02:28 PM   #20
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.vibrationalgaiarising.com/

is another website I use as a refrerence - they also have various products for sale