Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2010, 02:20 PM   #1
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Help ! Dealing with my addiction to Project Avalon

Ahem...

Dear all...

In fact you're all very dear to me. That's part of the problem.

I've been dipping in and out of Avalon over the last month or two. You probably noticed

But that's just it... the frequency is increasing... and I spent nearly all day yesterday posting on one thread or another.

You probably noticed

Just wondered if anyone else out there has trouble getting off this site, or returns more frequently than they'd ideally like in a sane world?

Perhaps you can put your thoughts here. Don't worry, I'm not trying to be subversive here. I love this site, and the call to love for JennyG is just one of the reasons to feel proud of what we can achieve as an online community.

However, the nub I feel, is like a very strong draw to the New Posts page...it's like my energy hooks into PA...and I can't get out. It's ridiculous !

I read another post and another, then I check back on other threads I've contributed to to see what others think, then I read posts that friends have contributed to.. send a message here and there and then its -
WHERE DID THAT DAY GO TO ??

It's a circle that just goes round and round... and there's no getting off, barring a call from the stomach or the bladder. Do I have an addictive personality?? Or is this normal forum behaviour ?

It would be great to know what constitutes average forum usage (30mins over lunch at work? An hour when you get home? Or on and off all Bl**y day?! lol)

I want to tell you that I love you all, and the topics are fascinating. And I love to write... and I love to debate..

You probably noticed

But how do you guys deal with leaving the site for a few days or hours.. and not following what's going on? Don't cha just have to know?

Welcome to the Avalons Anonymous thread.

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote