Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-16-2008, 01:10 AM   #26
seircram
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pacific Northwest Ground Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
PROVIDENCE:
SEIRCRAM: I have an engineer friend who has designed just this type of dome building that you are talking about. I will give him a call and get his contact info for the thread, he was selling these plans for 2000.00 US. They are approved for use in California, and are also based on Geo-Thermal Design for heating and cooling. EASY TO BUILD!
I have done some of my own investigations, and have found a source for some interesting and (relatively) inexpensive emergency shelters at http://www.calearth.org. These are based on designs by the late Nader Khalili and are said to be earthquake resistant with the other qualities you would expect from an "dirt" based abode.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg eShelterCoverthumb.jpg (8.3 KB, 12 views)
seircram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 01:26 AM   #27
seircram
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
PROVIDENCE: In your opinion, do you think that the quake activity has increased or has our capacity to measure increased and thus it appears as though there is more activity, when in fact we are simply just aware of it more often? If activity has increased, what are your theories?
One thing that I don't think was mentioned in the PROVIDENCE post was any talk regarding a polar shift event. There is scientific evidence to suggest that is is a "possibility", has happened in the past, and in fact, there has already been quite a number of magnetic anomalies noted to date.

While I do not think anyone knows for sure what exactly would happen on a scientific basis, on a "messages from out there" basis, we are talking about the equivalent of a major earthquake happening EVERYWHERE -- as in the "ground turning to jello for 5 minutes through out the world."

I am only pointing this out so that others might think along the lines of, "If my house/shop/garage/whatever was leveled by a polar shift earthquake, would I want to rethink where I am storing things NOW?" As in you just might like to keep some supplies (short-term food, water, digging equip.) outside in a small(er) shed in case an unexpected quake event took place.
seircram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:14 PM   #28
BenZadok
Avalon Senior Member

Hello

This is my first post though I have been a "lurker" since Project Avalon started. Just want to check-in on this thread. I have a couple of beautiful young children. They currently live with my dear friend, with whom I had been married. My priority is to stay close to them and so I see myself likely being limited in future moves to any safe area. (Their mom is not open to any of the subject matter that is being discussed at Avalon.)

However, I do desire to establish a rapport with the NW ground crew. Who knows, one day I may end up moving to a future safe area established by the ground crew, bringing my girls along. Right now, I am trying to stay open to the one I think of as the Creator Spirit with respect to the unfolding of this incredibly grand adventure story. I'll keep in touch.
BenZadok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:51 AM   #29
angelite
Avalon Senior Member

Wow finally a place to connect. I have started a community called Angelite Center to gather those who feel the calling to be of service to others.
I am building a 5,000 square foot main building. I have Tepees, log cabins, and trailers and a RV for temporary housing.
I have known all this for more than 20 years after a visit from a member of the galactic federation who showed me the future and taught me what I could do to help.
It has sounded so crazy for so long but now most of the things he showed me and I shared with others has begun to come true.
The earth changes, our weather going to two seasons, and many more things. He left me a manual of how to set up the communities and told me we needed to connect the communities to share resources.
I have been here on the land getting ready and now I am welcoming any who feel the calling to be of service to others to gather here. I have solar, fruit trees and teach local medicinal herbs. I have a ham radio and license. I am willing to share all I have with others who want to come and be part of this core group to put this together.
I have plenty of food to feed others who come to share in the labor. I have a milk cow and chickens. I have many heirloom seeds, I was told what grain to grow.
I am in the mountains of NE Washington State this is a safe area anyone on the other side of the Cascades needs to move inland.
I would like any other communities to please write me so we can connect.
I was shown in the future we would not be able to travel freely so we will have runners who sneak goods from one community to another.
Heirloom seeds and tools are very important to save now to use and barter with later.
angelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:36 PM   #30
Gale
Banned

Hello from the sunny pacific northwest, well somewhat sunny. I have been on the west coast since 2002 but researching “what the hell is going on” since 2001 and it has been a great roller coaster ride throughout the rabbit hole and out the other end.
It is refreshing to see like-minded posters that know we are not alone, that ET’s are real, they eat, and they take our human women. Once past that realization, the world takes on a whole new meaning, new perspective and the truth pops out at you.
I have taken the ham radio course but didn’t do the exam, guess I should study up and arrange to do the exam.
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:39 PM   #31
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings PNW Ground crew.
Taking a trip to Hillsboro Oregon soon.
Searching for a contact up there in case the &#(# hits the fan while im up there. Will be traveling up there to visit a family member in jail! I feel obligated to do this. But it will be a dangerous time for traveling. Can anyone help? Email me if you can.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:34 AM   #32
earthdeva
Avalon Senior Member

~*~

Last edited by earthdeva; 10-30-2008 at 12:23 AM.
earthdeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:38 PM   #33
Providence
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Friends out there -

I have been very busy at work and have not had time to come back to the post for a while. I think you all are GREAT!

I thought I would answer some questions regarding quakes for those of us who are interested in these earth events (indeed we all are). The earth is a very exciting, living place and it has its growning pains as well. Of course with the seemingly exponential population growth on the planet over the last 100 years, I think that Mother Earth has a bad case of the Humans!

Since plate tectonics are part of our earth make up from eons ago, earthquakes will always be associated with colliding plates. These plates move and adjust, jostle for position, etc etc. I don't think earthquakes are increasing per se - but I do keep track of the earthquakes that happen "across the pond" in Japan and those areas, and of course in CA. When something big happens over there, there will be adjustments elsewhere- there is only so much room on our planet for these plates to move around, somthing has got to give somewhere. So.... do I think earthquakes are increasing? Not truly, no. But, as others have pointed out, earthquakes will increase around say one of our beautiful cascade peaks prior to an eruption (just remember 2.0-3.0 earthquakes are occurring ALL the time in the cascades - most of us just don't feel them where we are).

Also, I do think measurement methods are more sophisticated and news of earthquakes much more prevalent. Will the BIG one occur in the PNW? Yes, of course - we have evidence of past biggies all over the place - take a look at the Siletz Bay in Oregon, OR go down to the shore at extremely low tide and you will see huge tree trunks exposed... all direct evidence of earthquake-related subsidence. I find it very intriguing. If you are really interested in megathrust earthquakes and subsidence, you may want to check out a study done about 10 or f15 years ago by Blackwell, et al where they looked at core samples from along the coasts of the PNW and were able to identify evidence of megathrust earthquakes every 500 years or so.

A link I promised to Carrie1971 is here:

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index.php?lang=

It shows real time earhquakes (among other natural and man-made disasters) across the world.

Also, regarding polar shifts - I have not studied these too much - I do have a few rocks (Hematite, I believe) that come from a very old band of rock formation that shows at least one magnetic signature from an ancient polar shift. Have no idea how this will affect us humans, if and when this does happen. My husband also is a geologist and has studied magnetism and polarity in much more detail than I. I will talk with him and see if I can post some additional informaiton on this interesting subject.

By the way, I am not sure if anyone has posted this link to Emergency Preparedness:

http://beprepared.com/Default.asp?bhcd2=1221928380

Off subject: Can anyone tell me, where George Green is from? Does he live here in the PNW?

Best to all
Providence
Providence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:49 PM   #34
Norval
Banned

Hello,
The reason I live on a boat is to be able to move about the Puget Sound area freely as I
want. We can get away from cities quickly and into remote areas. Our boat is a very
unique barge type of houseboat, called a power scow. The bottom part of the boat is
made of "cast ferocement" 2 1/2" thick. There are three sections for the hull that are
bolted together, the front two are cast cement hulls, and the back section is made of
wood and fiberglass. The cast cement hulls are easy and inexpensive compared to all
other building mediums. They can be cast in many sizes. While they are not fast going
through the water, hereon Puget Sound, we can use the tides and winds to help us and
conserve fuel. Our boat has three levels forward and two and a half in the back, which
gives us about 1,200 sq. ft. of usable floor space. Those high sides are a great sails too.
LOL Pictures in the profile photo area.

Our 22 foot sailboat with 10 hp. motor are alongside, and 16 foot work skiff with a 40
hp. motor too. Besides 2- 8 foot sailing / rowing boats and 2 small kayaks. Along with a
couple cars and an old 4wd jeep.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:20 AM   #35
JoyAnna
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,
I'm up in Whatcom County, in the Kendall area, just 6 miles from the border. Being senior in years, I may not be able to contribute a lot of physical labor any more, but I have a lot of knowledge to share: gardening, food preserving, existing on limited economic resources, etc. I moved up here 8 years ago from Arizona, and have an overwhelming sense that this is where I must be, even though away from my family. I'm a bit of a loner, but would welcome the opportunity to build "community" with others who are aware of the momentous changes upon us, and who care about others. My deep spirituality holds fear at a distance.
Sure look forward to knowing each of you a lot better as we work together to find out way through all of this.
Love and Light
JoyAnna

P.S. I posted this same introduction to the "Washington" thread because I'm not sure which one to use. Should they be combined?
JoyAnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:24 AM   #36
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyAnna View Post
Hi all,
I'm up in Whatcom County, in the Kendall area, just 6 miles from the border. Being senior in years, I may not be able to contribute a lot of physical labor any more, but I have a lot of knowledge to share: gardening, food preserving, existing on limited economic resources, etc. I moved up here 8 years ago from Arizona, and have an overwhelming sense that this is where I must be, even though away from my family. I'm a bit of a loner, but would welcome the opportunity to build "community" with others who are aware of the momentous changes upon us, and who care about others. My deep spirituality holds fear at a distance.
Sure look forward to knowing each of you a lot better as we work together to find out way through all of this.
Love and Light
JoyAnna

P.S. I posted this same introduction to the "Washington" thread because I'm not sure which one to use. Should they be combined?
Then your job will be to sit and point!

As the old joke goes, it isn't enough to just hammer away.
Knowing WHERE to hammer is half the battle.
Old 09-24-2008, 04:55 PM   #37
noelnewell
Avalon Senior Member

I am also in the Kendall area, Baggywrinkle so let's keep in touch somehow. Who knows who will be doing what in the very near future!
noelnewell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:33 PM   #38
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by noelnewell View Post
I am also in the Kendall area, Baggywrinkle so let's keep in touch somehow. Who knows who will be doing what in the very near future!
It begins right here, right now.
Old 09-24-2008, 06:00 PM   #39
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Providence View Post
Hi Friends out there -

I have been very busy at work and have not had time to come back to the post for a while. I think you all are GREAT!

I thought I would answer some questions regarding quakes for those of us who are interested in these earth events (indeed we all are). The earth is a very exciting, living place and it has its growning pains as well. Of course with the seemingly exponential population growth on the planet over the last 100 years, I think that Mother Earth has a bad case of the Humans!

Since plate tectonics are part of our earth make up from eons ago, earthquakes will always be associated with colliding plates. These plates move and adjust, jostle for position, etc etc. I don't think earthquakes are increasing per se - but I do keep track of the earthquakes that happen "across the pond" in Japan and those areas, and of course in CA. When something big happens over there, there will be adjustments elsewhere- there is only so much room on our planet for these plates to move around, somthing has got to give somewhere. So.... do I think earthquakes are increasing? Not truly, no. But, as others have pointed out, earthquakes will increase around say one of our beautiful cascade peaks prior to an eruption (just remember 2.0-3.0 earthquakes are occurring ALL the time in the cascades - most of us just don't feel them where we are).

Also, I do think measurement methods are more sophisticated and news of earthquakes much more prevalent. Will the BIG one occur in the PNW? Yes, of course - we have evidence of past biggies all over the place - take a look at the Siletz Bay in Oregon, OR go down to the shore at extremely low tide and you will see huge tree trunks exposed... all direct evidence of earthquake-related subsidence. I find it very intriguing. If you are really interested in megathrust earthquakes and subsidence, you may want to check out a study done about 10 or f15 years ago by Blackwell, et al where they looked at core samples from along the coasts of the PNW and were able to identify evidence of megathrust earthquakes every 500 years or so.

A link I promised to Carrie1971 is here:

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index.php?lang=

It shows real time earhquakes (among other natural and man-made disasters) across the world.

Also, regarding polar shifts - I have not studied these too much - I do have a few rocks (Hematite, I believe) that come from a very old band of rock formation that shows at least one magnetic signature from an ancient polar shift. Have no idea how this will affect us humans, if and when this does happen. My husband also is a geologist and has studied magnetism and polarity in much more detail than I. I will talk with him and see if I can post some additional informaiton on this interesting subject.

By the way, I am not sure if anyone has posted this link to Emergency Preparedness:

http://beprepared.com/Default.asp?bhcd2=1221928380

Off subject: Can anyone tell me, where George Green is from? Does he live here in the PNW?

Best to all
Providence
Thank you Providence. The link is very good in face they both are great links.
I had a hard time sleeping last night as I heard the phone talk with Kerry and George Green. What he said about China seeing the U.S. dollar crashing and if our "Government" did not stop it from crumbling that would be taken as an act of war?? I am going to do some look and see on the Asia web sites and see if I can find that. AS for the Northwest at least we got some rain up here in the northwoods and it is fall as the fall flowers are up with their wonderful purple colors. (Crocus / Fall bulbs )...

May each of you have enough and remember...

Life here and now is a GIFT..
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:24 AM   #40
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Hello folks! Wormy here. I just got back from the Cascades, upland from Vancouver BC. I have been looking for information pertaining to great floods and particularly how high the flood lines were. I ran into the source, the First Nations were more then forthcoming to me with information regarding where and how high these floods have been. I say "these" because it seems there has been more then one. They have been kind enough to share 30,000 years of flood history with me. I am honored by the chance meeting which took place and the shared knowledge.

The lines of the last great flood have been clearly marked by the First Nations on boulders up near the Blackcomb ski area. These flood lines exist from 5300 to 6500 feet above sea level on the ocean side of the Cascades.

I was advised that living 5000 ft over sea level and higher is desirable, and it is even more desirable to be on the east side of the mountain range and away from rivers and flood plains.

The First Nations also said that during the "Great Flood" beings called the "Transformers" came to earth and transformed people who were doing good works into elemental spirits that are eternally standing guard over the land.
I was shown several places where these transformed beings exist. I was also shown a drawing of one of the "X" Transformer Beings, a very cosmic looking fellow I must say.

Well, I hope that info speaks to some of us. Remember, there are no wrong choices here, only information and what we choose to do with it.

ON ANOTHER NOTE: It has been suggested that PNGC gets together and talks turkey. I am all for it! If anyone would like to donate some space for a face to face gathering, I am taking notes. I will also be contacting a few experts to give talks on subjects that are of concern. If there is a subject that you feel worthy of a speaker, or if you would like to give a talk on your field of expertise then please drop me an email. IF YOU WANT TO VOLUNTEER AS AN ORGANIZER, please... Lets get together and form a committee.

ALSO, if you are just interested in attending let me know. This will help in planning how large or small a venue is needed.

Please send all correspondence to my personal mailbox, just so that we do not bog down the PNGC Thread.

worm.hole7@gmail.com

Peace of MInd,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:09 AM   #41
Pithiny
Project Avalon Researcher

Wormhole, although I *still* have not replied to your last email, I am definitely interested in getting together and seeing if we can form a core group, exchange ideas and information, etc... I can volunteer to host a meeting if I am near the middle of folks. I am in 98087/Lynnwood, WA. As long as folks don't mind sleeping in my living room, I'm all for it!
Pithiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:15 AM   #42
Baggywrinkle

An expedient and economic first meeting might be
via a skype conference call.

Just a thought.
Old 09-25-2008, 01:32 PM   #43
BenZadok
Avalon Senior Member

I want to be contacted by anyone in the PNW area regarding meetings. I have been in touch with Wormhole. PNWers have my permission to add me to any e-mailing list.

I know the PNW is a big area. I envision a number of groups who are linked together somehow, perhaps meeting in mass upon occasion with tents in hand.

It seems we have enough contacts here to start. Consider also that it is likely that each of us knows others who embrace on the spirit/intuitive/heart level the values conveyed in Avalon, yet who may not have internet access. I have a friend I can think of right now who would embrace the idea of a safe area wholeheartedly, and is someone I would be pleased to have by my side.

I am in Eugene. For those in the west/central Oregon area who want to meet, get ahold of me. If nothing else, lets meet at a coffee shop just so that we can offer moral support during these times.

Unrelated, I was just exposed to details about the largest known star in the universe called Canis Majoris (sp?). Our sun cannot even be compared to its massive size. I have a new name for my Spirit-source, the "Star-Breather". I am resting (at least in this moment) in the One who is threatened by nothing, who is Peace in essence, who is the Spirit that manefests as the energy-source of each and every string-'particle'. My desire is to use this reality as the context to explore/interpret what is happening behind the world scenes with respect to the current geopolitical and financial situation. I find that unless I abide in the rest that is mine in Spirit/spirit, I will not be able to make interpretations of others that is founded in love.

I like this quote (I do not know the source):

"If we could read the secret history of our enemies, we would find in each person's life sorrow and suffering enough to disarm all hostility."
BenZadok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:33 PM   #44
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

my reply to this post got moved to the "Oregon" thread for some reason.

isn't Oregon in the pacific northwest?

should we all be using one thread to network?

just a little confused here one where we should be posting.
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:12 PM   #45
Norval
Banned

So we work as a PNW Ground Crew, and in our respective (so called) states.

Not a problem, as I am a member of local live aboard boaters here on Puget Sound too.

The problems that we will face, those of us that are water born, are a bit different in some ways from you land lubbers.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:04 PM   #46
noelnewell
Avalon Senior Member

I am interested. I live in the "shadow of Mt Baker" in Maple Falls (Kendall area really) very close to the border. I may not physically make it to Lynnwood (thank you Pithiny for an exceptional offer) but if I could be kept informed, I'll do what I can. We live on 10 acres here (my husband and I). I thought about moving, and maybe we will, but right now, when I ask for a sign I get a chorus of frogs singing (frogs are a dying species) and we have honey and bumble bees buzzing ( I promised I would never look for their honey and they could just be bees) and right now I just feel this is the place for me.

I digress. I would like to be kept informed. Thanks
noelnewell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:38 PM   #47
mukk

Hey I live in Coeur D Alene Idaho just North of Spokane Washington. I am looking for anyone that may be in my area. I am currently in China on business but will return in November. I would be interested in meeting with anyone of like minds to meet over some coffee or a cold beer. Not sure how to initiate contact.

mukk
Old 09-26-2008, 12:25 AM   #48
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
So we work as a PNW Ground Crew, and in our respective (so called) states.

Not a problem, as I am a member of local live aboard boaters here on Puget Sound too.

The problems that we will face, those of us that are water born, are a bit different in some ways from you land lubbers.

That's for sure, I did a wee bit of time in the Gibson's (Sunshine Coast, BC) Marina with the love of my life whom just sold her boat...we decided micro-farming and Permaculture was, for us, the path to be on. I miss dock life though. It was a lovely old 36' sailboat....

Cascadia Ho!
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:26 AM   #49
Awakened
Avalon Senior Member

HI
Im new here. I just woke up this month!
My Husband has been awake for about a year. We are looking to meet like minded people around us and make a plan.
I look forward to meeting all of you PNGC! Lets get together!
Awakened is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 01:37 PM   #50
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Hiyo all,

Another ground crew member checking in with you fine people. I currently live in Kent, WA just 20 min outside downtown Seattle. I have with me a wife who is also awake, as well as two children, one 21 and the other 19, here with me who are also somewhat awake and defiantly prepared for possible coming times.

My resume concerning what I could offer a community is a difficult one to describe as those here are already awake and rather knowledgeable, if not experts in the areas I am most proficient in. I have been awake for 30 years so I do have some experience on what it is to be awake in today’s world as well as yesterdays. I can’t really imagine what good that would really do other than to say I am a problem solver when it comes to difficulties considering the path. I have more of a propensity toward the arts more than the sciences so I am an armchair scientist at best.

I have extensive experience with food and have been a chef for about 15 years dealing with every end of the food business but for pastries, as I only have had a cursory examination of it as my passion has always been gourmet and fine dinning. I also have experience in the mass production of regular food and have run several kitchens. I do a little catering here and there but only as favors for friends etc.

I am also very experienced with computers and am one of the original geeks as my computer obsessions began in 1980. I have worked on cars quite a bit and I am mechanically inclined. I have worked with wood but would not call myself a carpenter although I am sure I could build a house, but it would probably lean and water would no doubt come out of the chandelier when I turned the faucet on.

I am a jack of all trades but king of none. I could teach kung fu although I am not certified to do so, but have been teaching it most of my life regardless with nothing but success. I have a strong aptitude towards the spiritual side of kung fu so my experience is a holistic one and is not limited to simple violence. My versatility is probably my best asset so I could help out where ever and I learn fast. I also have a strong intuitive quality that I use in my life more so than usual, yet I would not consider myself a trained physic in that what I can do everyone can do. My wife is in the aviation industry and has a deep understanding of it, as well as being a healer and is looking closely at turning towards veterinary academics.

I have been looking at survival information for a while and have basically garnered enough information that I think I could survive on my own, until I made a fatal mistake because of my lack of knowledge, because there is so much more I don’t know and you cant really tell if your going to be successful at something like that until you do it IMHO. I have looked at house making with mud adobe etc, but I lack knowledge of the geology of the PNW area because I grew up in Texas. I have been so obsessed in learning the information which has brought me to Avalon that I have neglected other important information that would now come in handy.

That’s my main story and I am glad to be here. I have email, AIM, or any other communication venue needed to make things easier as these communities become more solid as we start to pull together if and when needed. I am also willing to just get to know people however they feel comfortable doing it.

Peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote