Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-08-2008, 01:20 PM   #51
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: North and south pole pictures – VERY IMPORTANT! Have you seen this?

You will never rule out the idea that the Earth is hollow because we never got a Confirmation from anyone credible who went on both poles and said "Nope, there are no entrances to the interior of the Earth".
By credible, I mean people who do not work for the Governement.

Personally, if you look at when the Admiral Byrd went on his "Hollow Earth Expedition", you will see that it was around 1947.
It was in the "Roswell Context" where they found Extraterrestrial entities and Spectacular technology.
Why an Admiral officer from the Army would be sent on that Expedition?

The Hollow Earth theory cannot be ruled out for the moment.
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:07 PM   #52
motov
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
Actually thats incorrect. The polar ice is not frozen fresh water with liquid sea water below.

Sea water WILL freeze if it is cold enough at the surface, it won't freeze at 0 degrees like freshwater, but will freeze at many degrees below zero - which it is at the poles.

The reason the ice cap has liquid water underneath is because once you go further below the surface the water is warmer and not cold enough to freeze - remember the severely sub zero temperatures are air temperatures at the surface and the water itself provides an insulation against those temperatures when you start going down. plus you have to factor in warm ocean currents. But of course the surface of the sea, in contact with frigid air, will freeze.

Think of it this way, you get a very cold snap and the local lake freezes over, does it ever freeze all the way to the bottom? No. Even freshwater will not freeze absolutely solid.
Salty water freezes below 0°C (32°F): this is why salt is used to melt the snow or ice on a road pavement. The saltier the brine, the lower its freezing point. This is also why salt traditionally was added to the water–ice mixture used to make ice cream.

Ocean water with a typical salinity of 35 parts per thousand freezes only at −1.8°C (28.9°F). So if there were no halocline in the polar oceans, then the cooled top ocean layer, being denser, would sink into the deep ocean, in the same way as thunderstorm clouds rise in the atmosphere, and the entire ocean column would have to cool to −1.8°C before its surface could freeze.
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:24 PM   #53
Sir-Chi
Avalon Senior Member

Hi gang,

Ya i just spent time with St. Germain and he went into detail about Argatha (which are the cities within the inner earth) He spends much of his time in TELOS which is under Shasta. But the Lumerians and some Atlantians along with many other levels of conscious light beings.

Shambala is the capital of the inner earth cities!

Here is an interview with St.Germain as he talks about the inner earth
http://spiritofmaat.com/sep08/saint_germain.html#part2

I recommend you read the "Telos" books by Diane Robbins or

"THE SMOKEY GOD and other INNER EARTH MYSTERIES" by Timothy Green Beckley.

Just think about it..... somthing that spins forces everything to the outside.

To a Rise in Consciousness
with much,
love, light and laughter
SC
Sir-Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 03:52 PM   #54
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill7907 View Post
You will never rule out the idea that the Earth is hollow because we never got a Confirmation from anyone credible who went on both poles and said "Nope, there are no entrances to the interior of the Earth".
By credible, I mean people who do not work for the Governement.

Personally, if you look at when the Admiral Byrd went on his "Hollow Earth Expedition", you will see that it was around 1947.
It was in the "Roswell Context" where they found Extraterrestrial entities and Spectacular technology.
Why an Admiral officer from the Army would be sent on that Expedition?

The Hollow Earth theory cannot be ruled out for the moment.

Yeah, i agree with you, bill7907

Michael Tsarion cites in Appendix F of his book Atlantis:

''Admiral Byrd allegedly heads expedition to Antartic to search for German base and attack. Mission fails because of German gravity technology. Over 4000 elite Nazi troops, ships and equipment. Operation Hyjump lasted three weeks. Ground troops hit with sound cannon, 4 planes lost. CIA prevents retaliation. The U.S. operation is undercut by Nazi elements in the U.S government, who have liaison with British Inteligence and the Tavistock Institute.''

Sounds pretty 'science fiction' huh ? !
It may not be that far reached, since the Nazis made many expeditions there in the 30s.
I have also read that a significant number of U-Boats
headed for South America at the end of the war, or others mysteriously disappeared, un-accounted by Kriegsmarine.

An opening in Antartica is plausible, since Antartica is a continent covered by kilos of ice, with undergroud lakes.
Russians found one not too long ago, and that's the ONLY part they release to the public.

For the North Pole, i wouldn't say it's like 'a big circular whole' like in the photos presented, which i strongly doubt about their authenticity, and even they perhaps are misleading.

There are many acounts about entrances in the Hollow Earth, scattered around the world located under Tibet,military bases, castles...
and even Wal-Marts ! We never know...
But they are not allowed to the public for evident reasons.

I Agree with Feeler too:

who in front of his computer screen with graphics and equations, seems to corroborate the scientific fact,
that many planets are hollow: which says:

(Please correct me if i totally missed it)
Matter of a planetoid under centrifugal force, and specific circumstances, tends to agglomerate at the external part of it's volume
along with forming 'wholes' at the poles?

The only problem i have, is with the actual physical model: I would like some one show me a slice of the Earth, a graphic, that shows how this thing could be possible.

The stakes for officially revealing such a fact would be SO BIG,
that i think we'll see myriads of things 'revealed' before this !

salute.

Last edited by BeaTnik-BandiT; 10-08-2008 at 05:12 PM.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:59 PM   #55
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by motov View Post
Salty water freezes below 0°C (32°F): this is why salt is used to melt the snow or ice on a road pavement. The saltier the brine, the lower its freezing point. This is also why salt traditionally was added to the water–ice mixture used to make ice cream.

Ocean water with a typical salinity of 35 parts per thousand freezes only at −1.8°C (28.9°F). So if there were no halocline in the polar oceans, then the cooled top ocean layer, being denser, would sink into the deep ocean, in the same way as thunderstorm clouds rise in the atmosphere, and the entire ocean column would have to cool to −1.8°C before its surface could freeze.
Sea water won't freeze at -1.8 though because it isn't still water. It needs to be very very cold for a prolonged time for the sea surface to freeze.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:25 PM   #56
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

Pegasus,

I see you live in Laurentides.
I live in Montreal.

There was a show once with Denis Levesque and he talked about one of the secrets that John F. Kennedy told to Marylin Monroe which talked about Extraterrestrials. Denis Levesque was so fast to dismiss that theory which is highly plausible afterall. And they even brought a Skeptic to the show to dismiss all this kind of information concerning Extraterrestrials.

Unfortunately, the only people who will get influenced by those sayings are the sheep who can't see anything yet. Clearly, Denis Levesque is one of them.

Also, have you read "The Hollow Earth" experienced by the Admiral Byrd?
I'm thinking about reading it.
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:33 AM   #57
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

I smell agents.

Look at this link to a google map. Why is it that you can't zoom in on this one block, when all around it is viewable? For that matter, use the same map and drag it down to look at the area south of there (or just click here). Hmmm, another blocked off area. Curious, isn't it?

From Libertyforlife.com there is a link to all of the suspected and confirmed concentration camps in the U.S. ------->HERE.

Scroll down to California and see where it says "Oakdale - Rex 84 camp capable of holding at least 20,000 people." Any guesses where those maps I just linked are located? Yeah, about 30 to 40 miles outside of Oakdale.

I've seen similar examples elsewhere, too. With google earth, they just smear the hell out of everything. Now, from that second point (on Copper Cove Dr.) back it out to 2000 ft or 1 mile and look at the cut job going directly north of there (or just click HERE). I understand that different pictures have to be used in order to piece together pictures without clouds, good daylight, etc - but that seems like an unusual shape to cut it out in, especially considering the very straight edges of the adjoining pictures.

Over-intellectualizing the conversation and trying to make someone feel foolish by using these cute little smilies ---> is a dead giveaway to the issuers employ or complete puppet-ness thereof that reaks of modern day programming. The reason why so many of these topics have been kept taboo for so long is because every mainstream media outlet ridiculed those who tried to bring it to light. Again, whether they knew the truth and were being paid to lie, or just simply another casualty of a system of deceit is irrelevant.
We KNOW how they've been lying to us.
Who owns the media? It's a tool to manipulate your thoughts.
We KNOW the tactics they use to shame us into silence.
Are you done with your ego yet?

THINK, people. Trust your gut. Let your intuition guide you and be wary of anyone spewing the same rhetoric that's kept an entire population in the dark for centuries.

I hope this reply didn't step on anyone's toes...unless you're trying to obscure the truth...in which case, step closer so I can kick you in the shin.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:35 AM   #58
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, and for the record - I think the earth is hollow, too.
Peace.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 04:04 PM   #59
motov
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
Sea water won't freeze at -1.8 though because it isn't still water. It needs to be very very cold for a prolonged time for the sea surface to freeze.
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:35 PM   #60
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

?

I was under the impression that sea water won't freeze at -1.8 because, a) the salt content, and b) water that moves with waves is obviously going to need to be colder than that to freeze.

Sorry if thats a) wrong, and b) laughable.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:58 PM   #61
Shechaiyah
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
I'm sorry, I forgot to say... please look into my photo album for the pictures.
So the earth is built like a flask.

That makes perfect sense.

Shech--
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:34 AM   #62
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Hollow Planets, Book~

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ti..._8a.htm#inicio
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:38 AM   #63
LaRosa
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, I love this tread, I have been researching into this subject a lot a couple years and my conclusion was that it is a real possibility. here are some infos I remember
1- Some others planet are probably hollow too. Not the gas ones of course.
2- the hole serve as some kind of breading function, one pole side inspire, the other expire.
3- The lost tribes of the bible went in this entrance.
4- There are others entrance apart from the poles.
5- Hitler was fascinated and invested a lot in this matter.
6- A whole bunch of military bases there, check my pic.

Enough of my opinion, here is my material I can share.
LaRosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:49 AM   #64
LaRosa
Avalon Senior Member

The picture of the entrance is really a rare find... well it was rare until now because I just posted it for everyone

The best video I know of is to be found here. 24minutes
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...36444183375972

This subject, as "far out" as it might seems, is of highest interest, imagine the implications if our earth is hollow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hollow Earth Messae.jpg (57.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Hollow Earth.jpg (93.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Hollow Earth Color.jpg (63.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Hollow Earth - TrouPoleNord.jpg (30.1 KB, 8 views)
LaRosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:09 PM   #65
utopiated
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
One Question... IF there is a hole at the North
Now here is a section of a Russian film, but the translation is in German... but watch it anyway... you will see something fascinating... as they say "A picture is worth a thousand words"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKptS9wby1Y

-
Anyone offering to translate those episodes? I'll create a subtitles index for them and encode them in if so.

-
utopiated is offline   Reply With Quote