Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 05-08-2009, 04:13 AM   #351
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

I recently saw the inside of a masonic hall - something I had never done before. The main room had a floor with alternating squares of black and white - like a chess board. Do you happen to know the significance of this pattern and why the masons would use it for their floor?
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 04:21 AM   #352
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
I recently saw the inside of a masonic hall - something I had never done before. The main room had a floor with alternating squares of black and white - like a chess board. Do you happen to know the significance of this pattern and why the masons would use it for their floor?
Its symbolic of walking the path of duality, and going beyond the poles. Its the same black and white pattern ,of the checkered flag at the speedway, given to the winner of the race.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 05:00 AM   #353
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malynda View Post

If we are being conditioned or programmed by TPTB through symbols, media, etc. to create a reaction that they want from us, then is our free will being imposed upon because it has been influenced by the conditioning? Our reaction is often times not only emotional but physical in that we feel an emotion and then move forward with action. That reaction may times seems to us to be a choice but perhaps it has been imposed upon. I hope that makes some sense. I'm having trouble conveying my meaning.

Malynda, I get where you are coming from and you have honed in on a powerful secret of theirs that they do not want us to know!!!

They so far have gotten away with it by quite simply allowing us to give away our power to something outside of ourselves. This has weakened the fabric of the ‘Spirit’ that we are made of, slowly by slowly (yes, boiling a frog example). And quite frankly this created our dependence on ‘them’/ TPTB to help us!

Ingenious and no Karma!

We spend more time scaring ourselves; they really don’t have to do a whole lot anymore other than now to react to our actions against them all in the name of keeping the peace. For example; starting a war is for the reason of protection and keeping the peace, crazy isn’t it?

So with that ‘they’ have an excuse that WE asked for their help! Even though life is restrictive enough ‘they’ excuse it with; WE put them in that position in order to have an orderly society. And the worse it gets the more they have to try and fix it. It has become a self-perpetuating prison planet by our own fault!!!!

How dastardly and craftier of an ingenious plan is there than that?

And by allowing ‘victim’, ‘rescuer’, and ‘abuser’ states of mind they have effectively removed self empowerment, but we did it to ourselves… so they say.

And by hiding much Truth in plain site their excuse is that everything has been made available for our use and that they can’t help it if WE can’t figure it out!

Of course by lambasting us with stuff that make us ‘heavy’ and burdened we don’t have the energy to figure it out or fight back… distractions!

And if at anytime ‘they’/TPTB ever feels like we are getting to close or that they may lose control then they will destroy whatever they can us included… the “Darkside Polarity” mentality. For a simple example, take some banks for instance, they are bulldozing houses instead of fixing them up and selling them… they don’t ever want anyone to live there who isn’t paying for it. So “if they can’t have it no one can”!!! And on the other hand there are programs that lend assistance “Lightside Polarity;” “I am doing this for your benefit,” but the qualifications are so obscure most people fall through the cracks and that isn’t their fault… they say!

So, in this scenario our free will is not being imposed upon it is just being influenced into choices that WE empowered them to handle! And as long as there is anything in writing this will remain so!!! Law 101… NEVER put anything in writing!!!!

Life 101… Learn the 4 laws with precision and become Self-empowered, Personally responsible and Self-Aware/ Enlightenment!

And the delicate part is as this new uplifting energy boost arrives to help us all Become TPTB don’t want to lose control over us so they are acting out the “Darkside Polarity” If they can’t have it we can’t either.

So who or what is acting out the “Lightside Polarity”… ‘I’m doing this for your benefit”?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 05:03 AM   #354
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=777 The Great Work;135313]Ok ,this is the last teaser,i'll create the post now.

Look closely and you will see that the figure's nose is actually a hand of 5 fingers. The figure's hands are expressing 22, and the body is in the shape ,of an hour glass. [/SIZE][/I]

i see the figure's hand
with 2 fingers crossed X = 10
plus 3 fingers
10+3 = 13

i do NOT see the 22 ???
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 05:13 AM   #355
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
NEVER put anything in writing!!!!
And when speaking be sure to use the cone of silence...
Old 05-08-2009, 05:25 AM   #356
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=eXchanger;135657]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Ok ,this is the last teaser,i'll create the post now.

Look closely and you will see that the figure's nose is actually a hand of 5 fingers. The figure's hands are expressing 22, and the body is in the shape ,of an hour glass. [/SIZE][/I]

i see the figure's hand
with 2 fingers crossed X = 10
plus 3 fingers
10+3 = 13

i do NOT see the 22 ???
I think we 're on different pages.I wasn't speaking of 22 on the image's face,but his hands. I see the 5 fingers on the face ,with two crossed.
His hands are made out of the double serpents tongue of speech ,depicting duality within words,Just like this US seal.
at least thats my perception,we all see different things. By the way UMN oppose to human is 3.14 PI

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-08-2009 at 05:31 AM.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:40 AM   #357
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No its not perverted, and about my statement, Iain and i joke all the time. So there was no ill intent with my comment. I often laugh at my own ignorance.I'm no better then the next guy. I'm thrilled that he even attempted to guess. Its not about being right with me ,its about using your god given voice.
I understood iain's remark about painting the earth as a joke.

Last edited by burgundia; 05-08-2009 at 05:46 AM.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 05:44 AM   #358
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Malynda, I get where you are coming from and you have honed in on a powerful secret of theirs that they do not want us to know!!!

They so far have gotten away with it by quite simply allowing us to give away our power to something outside of ourselves. This has weakened the fabric of the ‘Spirit’ that we are made of, slowly by slowly (yes, boiling a frog example). And quite frankly this created our dependence on ‘them’/ TPTB to help us!

Ingenious and no Karma!

We spend more time scaring ourselves; they really don’t have to do a whole lot anymore other than now to react to our actions against them all in the name of keeping the peace. For example; starting a war is for the reason of protection and keeping the peace, crazy isn’t it?

So with that ‘they’ have an excuse that WE asked for their help! Even though life is restrictive enough ‘they’ excuse it with; WE put them in that position in order to have an orderly society. And the worse it gets the more they have to try and fix it. It has become a self-perpetuating prison planet by our own fault!!!!

How dastardly and craftier of an ingenious plan is there than that?

And by allowing ‘victim’, ‘rescuer’, and ‘abuser’ states of mind they have effectively removed self empowerment, but we did it to ourselves… so they say.

And by hiding much Truth in plain site their excuse is that everything has been made available for our use and that they can’t help it if WE can’t figure it out!

Of course by lambasting us with stuff that make us ‘heavy’ and burdened we don’t have the energy to figure it out or fight back… distractions!

And if at anytime ‘they’/TPTB ever feels like we are getting to close or that they may lose control then they will destroy whatever they can us included… the “Darkside Polarity” mentality. For a simple example, take some banks for instance, they are bulldozing houses instead of fixing them up and selling them… they don’t ever want anyone to live there who isn’t paying for it. So “if they can’t have it no one can”!!! And on the other hand there are programs that lend assistance “Lightside Polarity;” “I am doing this for your benefit,” but the qualifications are so obscure most people fall through the cracks and that isn’t their fault… they say!

So, in this scenario our free will is not being imposed upon it is just being influenced into choices that WE empowered them to handle! And as long as there is anything in writing this will remain so!!! Law 101… NEVER put anything in writing!!!!

Life 101… Learn the 4 laws with precision and become Self-empowered, Personally responsible and Self-Aware/ Enlightenment!

And the delicate part is as this new uplifting energy boost arrives to help us all Become TPTB don’t want to lose control over us so they are acting out the “Darkside Polarity” If they can’t have it we can’t either.

So who or what is acting out the “Lightside Polarity”… ‘I’m doing this for your benefit”?
All in all we, ourselves, are imposing restrictions on our free will. very, very clever, so whatever happens it is our fault.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:51 AM   #359
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Serendipity is wonderful. My partner and I just watched the move on netflix "Defending your life". It's all about when you die you go to a place in between moving on verses coming back to earth. The key factor is did you live your life based on fear.

If you haven't watched it, please do. It was very funny, and the message I think fits where we all are now.

Fear free and love,

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 08:29 AM   #360
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hey NPG , that was Xcellent.At least you didn't say that those were paint brushes, for painting the earth,like our friend Iain. They are tunning rods, for the shift.The 2 make the number 11 which the polarities need to X for the shift.

That is a very old painting.So many of these old works, consist of the esoteric arts.
Hey!!
Seriously all, thank you for coming to my defense but we all should know that 777 will/has gone out of his way to help many here understand and just isn't that sort of person.
So judge rules ...... no violation!

On another note, those who want to see more paintings up close but havent had the chance to visit the Sistine Chapel, take a look at this:

http://photoartkalmar.com/Photoart%2...rcheflash.html

Make use of the buttons (arrows) at the bottom of the picture to pan around, up and down. After having seen the incredible 360 degree photo by using all of these buttons, right-click anywhere in the picture and select type of view for even a more incredible experience
If you want to enlarge it to full screen, hit the F11 button. Then when you get through, hit the F11 button again to bring your screen back to normal.

Last edited by iainl140285; 05-08-2009 at 09:05 AM.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 08:41 AM   #361
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
How is this project coming along?
To be honest, Im not that experienced with Google Earth and getting it to do what I want is tricky

So I'm going to get some help.

On the plus side, the other project with the code breaker sheet is coming along nicely!
Old 05-08-2009, 11:47 AM   #362
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

the link to the Sistine Chapel has some error....
Old 05-08-2009, 12:55 PM   #363
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
the link to the Sistine Chapel has some error....
Hmmm, it seems to be working for me.
Try copying the link and opening a new page. Post the link in the address bar and let it load.

Let me know if this works
Old 05-08-2009, 02:21 PM   #364
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

ok , it's working, really cool....
Old 05-08-2009, 03:02 PM   #365
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
ok , it's working, really cool....

Also if you zoom right in from the starting position you can see 777's icon!
Old 05-08-2009, 05:36 PM   #366
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Hey!!
Seriously all, thank you for coming to my defense but we all should know that 777 will/has gone out of his way to help many here understand and just isn't that sort of person.
So judge rules ...... no violation!
It's probably just my own sensitivity because I picture the Illuminati sitting around making fun of us. I apologize to you, 777.

Quote:

Also if you zoom right in from the starting position you can see 777's icon!
777 has changed his icon, but it does look something like the old one. Not exactly the same, however. Perhaps there are different versions of the same symbol.

777's old icon seems to have been based on this picture:

In the picture above, there is what appears to be a small plant sprouting on the left, perhaps a capital "P" or Greek rho in the center, and perhaps a small Greek omega on the right.

In the Sistine Chapel zoom-in, it looks like a capital alpha on the left and a capital omega on the right.

Of course the little plant could symbolize an "alpha" or beginning.

Funny, but I have been wondering about this picture ever since he posted it...

It seems to signify a bountiful harvest, with all those beautiful flowers, many bundles of something (maybe seed pods or leaves or something like that). And those two baskets at the top are just overflowing...

Last edited by NewParadigmGuy; 05-08-2009 at 05:52 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:54 PM   #367
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It's probably just my own sensitivity because I picture the Illuminati sitting around making fun of us. I apologize to you, 777.

777 has changed his icon, but it does look something like the old one. Not exactly the same, however. Perhaps there are different versions of the same symbol.

777's old icon seems to have been based on this picture:

In the picture above, there is what appears to be a small plant sprouting on the left, perhaps a capital "P" or Greek rho in the center, and perhaps a small Greek omega on the right.

In the Sistine Chapel zoom-in, it looks like a capital alpha on the left and a capital omega on the right.

Of course the little plant could symbolize an "alpha" or beginning.

Funny, but I have been wondering about this picture ever since he posted it...
The image posess a profound secret. Right in our face is the real planet X or PX.

Since PX is the Christ energy, Ill create a myth about planet X ,so the masses will be afraid, and not in line with the energy. You look with open eyes, and you see the 360 degree orbit ,of the Anunaki the Anunnaki is the first born of Anu ,which is the house of bread, Virgo the virgin. Those who awaken from their ignorant slumber, are the Anunaki. the other joke is ,that i'm telling you in your face that Windows XP is your operating system.

If you look with the eyes of the soul ,you will see in this image the so called Anunaki 8 pointed Star.

Old 05-08-2009, 05:59 PM   #368
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

What about all the flowers?
Old 05-08-2009, 06:02 PM   #369
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What about all the flowers?
The alpha and Omega is correct as you mentiond earlier.

The flowers is the Chi,the rose line.
Old 05-08-2009, 06:11 PM   #370
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

What are the two baskets in the upper corners?
Old 05-08-2009, 06:14 PM   #371
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What are the two baskets in the upper corners?
Those are baskets of grapes, symbolic of the pineal gland,and the grape clusters within the Milky way.
Old 05-08-2009, 06:19 PM   #372
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Those are baskets of grapes, symbolic of the pineal gland,and the grape clusters within the Milky way.
And is all of this wrapped up in the square box? Or is that just the shape of the tile?

Do the little circle designs along the arms mean anything? An alignment perhaps?
Old 05-08-2009, 06:35 PM   #373
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
And is all of this wrapped up in the square box? Or is that just the shape of the tile?

Do the little circle designs along the arms mean anything? An alignment perhaps?
YES

Believe is a coded esoteric term, that i will discuss in the next post. Also Code is Cod as in fish, who emerges from the waters of illusion and walks on dry land, as told in the half man ,half fish myths.
Old 05-08-2009, 06:52 PM   #374
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
YES

Believe is a coded esoteric term, that i will discuss in the next post. Also Code is Cod as in fish, who emerges from the waters of illusion and walks on dry land, as told in the half man ,half fish myths.
X files

Believe.
Be Lie
Lie
Eve
Live
Veil
Evil

Hmmm, I dont like the sound of most of them words
Old 05-08-2009, 06:58 PM   #375
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
X files

Believe.
Be Lie
Lie
Eve
Live
Veil
Evil

Hmmm, I dont like the sound of most of them words
You got it,theres only one missing. XPhiles - Lies

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-08-2009 at 07:02 PM.