Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-26-2010, 02:37 PM   #1
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Fallen Angels & Light Beings 02-23-2010 on Coast to Coast AM

Interesting, specially the film he mentions look forward to seeing it

The whole playlist

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...893&feature=iv

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 01:41 AM   #2
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Fallen Angels & Light Beings 02-23-2010 on Coast to Coast AM

Thanks, will view it now.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 03:30 AM   #3
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

*Whoa*

Lots of info. I do believe that some of it is right, mostly in part that we have to be really careful with who we are communicating with as we begin to re-awaken spiritually.

I don't think i fully realized until now how difficult this can be for us. A lot of people are going to fall, its truly saddening.

Next time you folks see a "light being" or "angel" (i have only once), i advise that you BE WARE.

A Quote that i cannot rid my mind of (heard it a few years ago and it repeats in my mind for some reason): "Learn to control your mind, or else someOne will do it for you."
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 04:07 AM   #4
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Interesting, specially the film he mentions look forward to seeing it

The whole playlist

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...893&feature=iv

Love

Super post! The Coast-to-Coast interview hits home. If you want more details, I'd recommend, "The Alien Bible": The Urantia Book. In it, you'll find paragraphs about the "Speric transports" going from planet to planet and visiting Earth has part of the galatic community. A munber of the fallen angels are there helpers, "the rebel midwayers." The benighn midwayers are the good greys... but not all greys are from the same agenda.

Thanks, Stardustaquarian. I needed to be reminded of the higher orders of celestial beings. It's a complex universe... it's a GOOD universe. Some poelpe would complain, why would God let Lucifer do such harm? The answer: because he wanted to. FREE WILL is also universal.

The the biggesr harm being that the rebellion happened when this planet was in a delecate transition of evolution. Lucifer claimed he could run his own program and claimed himself to be the man is charge of life-world making and directing. It was a free-for-all for entities with more power. I was a spiritual Third Riech in the making (and still is, but its days are munbered.).

Looking forward to more on this. Thanks.

Paul

http://ravensanddoves.com

http://home.earthlink.net/~aic.net/

PS. I totally disagree with his statement that witchtcart is evil. In my eperience, it's patriarchal, ceromonial occultish that has a boobie trap hiden inside. The Bible is good and has traths, but also has some nasty stuff in it, too.

(turn your sound halfway down before clicking the above... I haven't learned how to turn the sound down... may hve to make a new file for "One Clear Moment")
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 04:12 AM   #5
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

If anyone gets the 7 minute film from LA...PLEASE POST

I signed up to get notified...thanks and Peace Y'all
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 04:24 AM   #6
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens and Doves View Post
. Some poelpe would complain, why would God let Lucifer do such harm? The answer: because he wanted to. FREE WILL is also universal.

PS. I totally disagree with his statement that witchtcart is evil. In my eperience, it's the patriarchal, ceromonial occultish orders that have boobie traps hiden inside. The Bible is good and has truths, but also has some nasty stuff in it, too.

Please note the above without the blaring typos. One thing I meant to say is that God didn't want Lucifer to throw his wrench in the evolutionery flow. God let it happen because Lucifer wanted it... thus the freewill and self destiny making continues to be the way of all things.

Paul (again)
Old 02-27-2010, 06:05 AM   #7
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Ravens and Doves;244926]entities with more power. I was a spiritual Third Riech in the making (and still is, but its days are munbered.).

QUOTE]

Good lord! How many typos can a man fit in one post!

I meant "IT was a spiritual Third Riech in the making..."

NOT I was. I'm just a student of all this and always will be.

Paul
Old 02-27-2010, 11:30 AM   #8
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greetings View Post
*Whoa*

Lots of info. I do believe that some of it is right, mostly in part that we have to be really careful with who we are communicating with as we begin to re-awaken spiritually.

I don't think i fully realized until now how difficult this can be for us. A lot of people are going to fall, its truly saddening.

Next time you folks see a "light being" or "angel" (i have only once), i advise that you BE WARE.

A Quote that i cannot rid my mind of (heard it a few years ago and it repeats in my mind for some reason): "Learn to control your mind, or else someOne will do it for you."

We are all angels and archangels ourselves and in this times of trouble we have to be cautious about all our interdimenssional comunications

The simples key is to ask oneself whether the entity trying to communicate with us wants us to give our power away and workship something or is giving us information that will help us empower ourselves

Those that are really evolved do not need workshipping and will let us find our own answers

Question it all and is the key and it is scary but at the end it leads to the truth that is inside us beyond this time matrix

Love
PS There are some links in my page to some techniques that are useful but it may not be for everyone
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:37 AM   #9
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Here’s the Anomalies In New Orleans video that Ken Klein produced. It’s very interesting but the disturbing part is that he refers to the anomalies as dark energies.

http://www.kenkleintv.com/NewOrleans/NewOrleans.html
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:34 PM   #10
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Gita,

After clicking on the link, the only thing I can see is a page with items for sale. This unfortunately, would place this person into my "profiting to share the truth" category. I can't seem to find where I can send my email address for the "free" video.

Interesting though, as I'm still listening to the interview, and heard him state going to N.O. to meet with a gentlemen ato see and film this stuff peronally "for free". Now, it appears to be for sale.

I will continue to listen and seek "free" truths. :-)
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:48 PM   #11
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Hello Gita,

After clicking on the link, the only thing I can see is a page with items for sale. This unfortunately, would place this person into my "profiting to share the truth" category. I can't seem to find where I can send my email address for the "free" video.

Interesting though, as I'm still listening to the interview, and heard him state going to N.O. to meet with a gentlemen ato see and film this stuff peronally "for free". Now, it appears to be for sale.

I will continue to listen and seek "free" truths. :-)
I just checked the link and it does take you to the 'free' video - it is short but yes he's selling the longer version I believe. Some good pics in vid but very hyped.

Last edited by gita; 03-03-2010 at 05:23 PM.
Old 03-03-2010, 04:48 PM   #12
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Got it. Looks like a security/download issue on my end.

Interesting, but kind of too convenient in a way.

I can personally relate to the light morphing into a ship, and pictures capturing images you can't see with the naked eye, so I'm open to the concept. However, the premise seems to be a bit too convenient of a scenario from his employment (20-30 years doing electornics with seisimc/marine exploreation) to why was he filming to begin with? Add the caveat of now charging the public to see more, after this gentlemen was showing most of his friends the footage for free.

Jury's out for me. The Coast to Coast interview is rather interesing though.
Thanks for sharing.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:24 PM   #13
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Got it. Looks like a security/download issue on my end.

Interesting, but kind of too convenient in a way.

I can personally relate to the light morphing into a ship, and pictures capturing images you can't see with the naked eye, so I'm open to the concept. However, the premise seems to be a bit too convenient of a scenario from his employment (20-30 years doing electornics with seisimc/marine exploreation) to why was he filming to begin with? Add the caveat of now charging the public to see more, after this gentlemen was showing most of his friends the footage for free.

Jury's out for me. The Coast to Coast interview is rather interesing though.
Thanks for sharing.
Good points - I remain open minded til further info.

Tags
fallen angels