Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-08-2008, 06:47 AM   #26
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: James of Wingmakers interview

Sorry, I did not mean to insult your intelligence with sophmoric truisms. Not everyone is as bright as you are, lol

love,
gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post
truth is a an onion? Oh thats great-you had to go and mess my mind up! Just when I> thought I knew it allllllllll! Truth is an onion or layers of an onion with an s! Got it!gio

No Hunan Being here on this prison planet (whether fool or prophet), holds all the answers, to what is truth. It is up too each> to find their own way out> except for Gnosis5, of course!
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 07:16 AM   #27
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

Uncle John, I just had to laugh, you say your door is open, yet you slam it in James' face...apparently because you discerned he doesn't need your advice

If you know what a Sovereign Integral is, and how to acquire that state of consciousness...then perhaps you should open you own website and share that information.

Truth is universal, and resonates the heart... I do not feel my heart's strings resonating from your judgments...based upon your narrow and limited notions of what a spiritual person is. We are all spiritual people, seeking truth, it does not matter who presents it...it only matters what we do with it when we find it.
ENdJOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 11:26 AM   #28
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Uncle John, I just had to laugh, you say your door is open, yet you slam it in James' face...apparently because you discerned he doesn't need your advice
Uncle John here: There you go, accusing me of something I've never done. That's what I call uncivil. My only response to uncivil persons is wrapped up in one word. Good-bye.
UncleJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 06:55 PM   #29
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJohn View Post
Make no mistake of it, James material is channeled material and even he probably doesn't realize this. Even worse, he doesn't care. Again, I have the utmost respect for what James has brought us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ListenUp at GLP
Quote:
Can someone point out where James says he is "channeling" material? I can't find it. I think he is just stating basic knowlege and wisdom he's learned along his life. anyone?
Listen to him... he says in Interview #1 it is ALL a myth... with symbology.

Many people CHANNEL and do not REALIZE they are....

I have been there with many Channels.... belive me... after LISTENING to his interview he is channeling.... he takes long pauses and over-elaborats when a simple statement is made....

I consciously CHANNELY myself... and belive me this is the way it happens... the words just come out... you have not PROVEN it and many things come out that you have no information about in this world.

There is a body of WISDOM ... a RIVER of KNOWLEDGE.... that many people can tap into .... and simply SPEAK IT OUTWARD...

Many people can tap into it... it is NOT LEARNED wisdom... it simply IS PRESENT .... and comes upon you... like ocean waves.

My problem is... he has said that ALL CHANNELS are Energy Constructions... yes that is true... but so IS HE!!!.

He is PROGRAMMING others according to HIS DESIRES for an evolved world.

This is a CULT.

Thank you very much... did he ASK US if this is WHAT WE WANT for the world....????

NO... he is embedding his own CONSTRUCT upon you ... it is another CULT MIND CONTROL.

The Cult of James.

a SoVerign BEING... does not go ALONG with the CONSTRUCT of others... they are CREATORS to create their own.

See the FINE LINE HERE... wake up....
Uncle John here: This interpreter has gone too far. Clearly there is no cult here.

Without open and civil dialog there will be no discernment of the truth about Wingmakers.

Now I know to look for over capitalization and the figure of speech of ellipses or pauses (.....) as signs of channeling.
UncleJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 04:27 AM   #30
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post
No Human Being here on this prison planet (whether fool or prophet), holds all the answers, to what is truth. It is up too each> to find their own way out> except for Gnosis5, of course!
This is an interesting opinion about TRUTH!

TRUTH: http://eddraper.org

"The truth isn't easily pinned to a page.
In the bathtub of history the truth is harder to hold than soap, and much more difficult to find?"
-Terry Pratchett

Quote:
Anyone seeking the Truth faces one huge and immediate task. Truth must be defined. What is Truth? Is Truth universal or does truth, like beauty, lie in the eye of the beholder? If it is universal, is it immutable or can it evolve? One way of trying to answer that question is by observing the searches of others and the truths they have found.

Religion ~
Religion has one advantage of all other forms of enquiry; it offers a complete and universal truth.

Q. Why does it lightning?
A. Because the god of lightning is having a fight with his wife. By referring all questions to a higher authority it becomes possible to explain everything without actually knowing anything. The problem is that religious truth is dogmatic by nature and therefore is not adaptive to new understandings.

An example is Galileo's experience with the Catholic Church.

The church had determined, based on the best information available at the time, that the Earth was the center of the universe and everything revolved around it. When Galileo discovered the truth, the church was stuck. To admit the truth would be to admit that their version of the truth did not come from God. It was much easier to just slap poor Galileo around. The point can be made that religion should limit itself to religious truths and not attempt to extend their truths to the physical realms. This is the very heart of my rejection of religious proof, it cannot withstand questioning.

Here is the first rule of Ed's Definition of Truth.
Rule #1, Truth does not require blind faith. If it cannot withstand rigorous questioning, it cannot be true.

Science ~
Science is a systematic discipline designed to find empirical truths. As such, science does well at making sense of what we can see and hear and touch.

There are two obvious problems with science.

The first is that something can be important and yet not be something that can be seen or heard or touched. The second is that science can only work with the evidence available to it. The overwhelmingly vast majority of our universe is too distant to be witnessed. There are things that we can know about distant galaxies, but they are insignificant. Even on our own planet we are limited to the present and a handful of clues about the past with no knowledge of the future and little of the vast area below the surface.

Science also does no good at all at helping us to understand a purpose or a meaning for our existence.

Here is the second rule of Ed's Definition of Truth.
Rule #2, Truth is all-inclusive, careful analysis of a single segment or facet of reality will not reveal the greater truth.

Philosophy ~
Philosophy attempts to use a number of different approaches to understanding Truth.

Rationalism attempts to define truth by the application of reason.
Transcendentalism attempts to apply intuition to discover truth.
Innatism tells us that we are born with the truth within us *while* Aristotle tells us we were born a tubula rasa (blank slate).
Philosophy is like searching for a Lost City of Gold by spinning a bottle and then heading in that direction. It only works if your bottle luckily points in the right direction. The act of choosing a philosophical discipline determines the outcome. If you choose to be a Nominalist and Truth turns out to be abstract, you are screwed in the same way as a bottle spinner whose bottle points north when the Lost City of Gold is to the south.

Here is the third rule of Ed's Definition of Truth.
Rule #3, The Truth can only be discovered by those who are willing to look where Truth happens to be. So, what have we got? Not much, just three rules.

Am I going to follow those rules? Absolutely not.

Here is the last rule of Ed's Definition of Truth.
Rule #4, We must be true to ourselves.

No matter what I said before, deep down inside of me I want the Truth to be universal. I do not want the Truth to be dependent on the day of the week or which side of the road. Nor am I willing to accept a Truth that is contingent on the whims of popular opinion.

So I will seek that Truth which my heart says is right. Wish me luck... or don't.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 01-17-2009 at 09:19 PM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 08:01 AM   #31
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: James of Wingmakers interview

Greetings one and all.

Just to add my bit -

I found the James interview odd at first, especially as I'd never heard of him or the wingmakers etc etc
anyway, I thought, well, I'll read it and think it over. [but I didn't get that much out of it overall]
i liked the pie charts though. they kept me comin back.

Then just recently I came across these AUDIO interviews that James did earlier last year with someone else, and I must say they are ..........FANTASTIC.

I highly recommend that these are listened to first if you have not read the interview with Kerry, either way, just have a listen, they're great!
And very relaxing too, so don't be operating any heavy machinery.

http://www.wingmakers.com/whats-new.html

There's also some free downloads of 'meditation' music material further down the page.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote