Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-04-2008, 12:01 AM   #1
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Default Canada- whats going on?

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/d4c09a68-c...077b07658.html

Can any Canadians comment on this?
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:43 AM   #2
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Canada- whats going on?

Who knows? Its a circus.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2008/...r-address.html

Time to evolve.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:55 AM   #3
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyH View Post
completely out of the blue this came ...
observing how it unfolds ...
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:56 AM   #4
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

harper has a minority governmant. some 35%of voters voted for his government/ the opposition parties ( that some 65% of voters voted for) want to bring down the government and form a coalition government. harper is scrambling to hold minimum power.
as jesterterrestrial said, "it's a circus."
bring in the clown!!! oops, too late...the parliment is filled with them already...(appropriate circus caliope music please!!)
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:01 AM   #5
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

How does voting work in Canada? Do you have proportional representation?
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:19 AM   #6
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

The other Parties are fed up with the Harper Stay the course path . He is offering nothing new and has been trying to cause the manufacturing sector in Ontario to vanish the other parties do not like his direction and have decided to have a non confidence vote . Two things can come of this 1. We get to spend another 400 million on another wasted election or 2. the Governor General will ask the Oppistion ( Liberals) if they can form a Government , which we all know they can . This is good because the Conservatives want the NAU so does the Liberals the NDP does not and neither does the Green party so this throws a big wrench in to the PTB timetable because you will not be able to get this thru Parliment quietly
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:22 AM   #7
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

unfortunately, the nau and spp negotiations have nothing to do with parliment. it's all done in committees. ity's happening despite parliment. tricky buggers!!
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:26 AM   #8
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyH View Post
How does voting work in Canada? Do you have proportional representation?
It works differently here you have the 3 main Party`s Liberal, Conservative and New Democrats . All three will run candidates in all ridings across canada you need a certain # of seats to form a Government u get 1 seat for every riding u win (you need 165 seats for a majority and 135 for a minority , not sure on the #`s here ) Problem here is you get elected by the people from your riding an your supposed to rep them in Ottawa But once you get there your told that if you want money for your riding your told to shut up and vote according to Party Loyalty regardless of what your Constituents want.
Old 12-04-2008, 01:29 AM   #9
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfdEn0fNdvs

Oh man...what a mess.

If a cabinet shuffle wont confuse em...how about overthrow the whole damn thing...keep em guessing.

Seriously. What can we even do about this. Move past government all together I guess.

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 12-04-2008 at 01:34 AM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:34 AM   #10
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpaganfreak View Post
unfortunately, the nau and spp negotiations have nothing to do with parliment. it's all done in committees. ity's happening despite parliment. tricky buggers!!
Correct its all done as treaty`s that way the Bill of Rights and the Charter do not apply . In the Movie End of Nations , based on the E.U. wages will be affected as will policeing every thing is if someone comes in to do a job you normally do in England for $1.50 an hour you do it for the same or you don`t have a job regardless of what u made before .Also In the E.U. If they want u in Spain for questioning all they have to do is request your Government turn you over and thats it you go to Spain and they don`t even have to charge you . U can be held in Jail for an extended period without even being Charged
Old 12-04-2008, 02:01 AM   #11
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Well,U.K. has this reported at the moment,40mins. ago.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7764071.stm

Canada PM vows to stop opposition

Stephen Harper has been in office since January 2006
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper has said he will use "every legal means" to block plans by the opposition to topple his minority government.

In a televised address, Mr Harper said that a coalition government backed by "separatists" would not help Canada in the face of a global economic crisis.

On Thursday, he is expected to ask the governor general to suspend parliament to avoid a confidence vote next week.

The opposition Liberals says parliament should only be suspended afterwards.

Governor General Michaelle Jean is the representative in Canada of the head of state, Queen Elizabeth, and has the constitutional right to make a final decision on such matters.

Ms Jean cut short a trip to Europe on Wednesday and flew back to Ottawa in an effort to deal with the growing political crisis.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 02:06 AM   #12
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

yup ; it is a mess

the canadian action party elected a new leader
who is very smart

http://www.canadianactionparty.ca/DrAndrewmoulden.html

www.justGetUsIn.com -- potential to be as large as you tube ???

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-04-2008 at 02:10 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 04:59 AM   #13
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

DR. ANDREW MOULDEN - CAP LEADERSHIP CONTENDER

LEADERSHIP QUESTIONNAIRE

Question: Describe your present leadership, administrative and management experience. List memberships and offices in major professional, civic, political, and social organizations held during the past 5 years. On a personal level, what do you consider to be your most significant leadership achievement?

Currently I lead an international team of biomedical experts, scientists, and health care providers for my medical devices company “CNAPS Medical Devices Inc.” The team I have formed around myself includes over 40 people across several countries and three continents. I am recognized as an expert in the United States federal Circuit Courts for Vaccine induced neurological damages. The CNAPS MD inc. Corporation is two weeks away from our first product “BrainGuard.” BrainGuard is a new neuroimaging process that was invented by the CNAPS team. This technology, a synthesis of medical, engineering, computer sciences, and video microscopy (our invention) allows our team to monitor the functioning of the human brain, non-evasively, to detect processes that are causing permanent brain damage unbeknown to the patient, the parents (if a child), and medical Doctors. With advanced diagnostics, we have also developed and acquired the means to intervene to stop the brain damage from becoming permanent.

My thinking is empirical. I have been described as a “born communicator.” I spent 21 years in post-secondary education through a BA, MA, MD, PhD. I completed the PhD and M.D. concurrently. The PhD (clinical-experimental neuropsychology) was awarded in 1999 (University of Ottawa); the Medical Degree was awarded in 2000 (McMaster University). I consistently ranked at the very top of my class through undergraduate and graduate school. I received 27 scholarships for academic and research excellence and was a Natural Sciences, Engineering, and Research Counsel of Canada Scholar, an Ontario Mental Health Foundation Scholar, and an Ontario Graduate Scholar. In undergrad I received academic awards in Canadian Law, Psychology, and graduated with the J.W. Trusler proficiency Award in psychology having graduated with an 88% cumulative grade point average in the psychology major.

My Masters degree was in Child Development (Laurentian University). My Masters thesis was recognized with a Best thesis award in the 1993 Ontario Psychological Association Masters thesis contest across Ontario. I have over a dozen publications in the medical sciences, an upcoming book entitled “tolerance lost” on vaccine damages, and several patents pending for medical diagnostics and treatments.

I served in the Canadian Forces reserves during high school. I started my own courier contracting company in Northern Ontario at the age of 20. I have served on the Board of Directors of the Ontario Psychiatric Association, the Canadian Psychiatric Association, the Head Injury Association of Canada. I was the resident editor for the Ontario Psychiatric Association’s journal “Dialoque.” I was voted by my resident peers to the position of resident editor for the Canadian Psychiatric Association Journal “Canadian Psychiatry Au’jourdhui – which I named in 2004. It was at this time that I founded my first medical intervention corporation entitled CPAN – Care Please Autism Network Inc. I have served on various volunteer organizations, advocated for patients, accepted speaking and radio engagements on my research and advocacy, and have recently been appointed to the Scientific Advisory Board of BIT Life Sciences for the 2008 World Congress on vaccines in QuangZhou China.

My highest leadership achievement has been the formation and running of two biomedical corporation simultaneously with full-time clinical medicine duties, scientific studies, and coalescing an international team of medical, legal, engineering, computer science, forensic sciences, media, web designing and hosting personnel. Many of the individuals and professionals I have been able to garner support from on a voluntary basis. These leadership experiences alone continue to be deeply rewarding as I am challenged daily to wear the CAP (pun intended) of several roles simultaneously. Negotiating materials transfer agreements, affinity programs, cooperatives with for-profit and not-for-profit firms has been exciting and challenging. Success and forward momentum has been achieved by surrounding myself with dedicated, committed, colleagues and associates who have competing, and at times, divergent goals and plans.

My life experiences have been diverse. I am a humble man by nature. The accolades in academia are an emergent product of my determination and drive rather than something to “hang my hat on.” I have been on several radio shows of recent with respect to my medical research. My vaccine induced brain damage work was recently submitted to the Federal Circuit Courts in the United States. I will be presenting this work to the International Scientific Community by years end.

I recently negotiated a membership affinity program with Century 21 real estate, across 40 countries. This membership program saves citizens of these countries money while simultaneously providing funds for medical research, treatment, medical legal services, and interventions for people who cannot afford medical care and/or are in need of medical expert testimony and case reviews. Some of my collesaques, myself included, have been devoting our time freely to help parents who are in jail for alleged “shaken baby syndrome” when we can establish, based on in depth medical case reviews, that the infant dies from a medical practice, prescription drugs, or vaccines. My colleaque, Dr. Mohammed Al-Bayati, a medical forensics expert from the University of California – Davis, has published 25 medical-legal cases in peer reviewed medical journals where we have successfully shown the criminal courts, using differential diagnostic methods, that western medical practices rather than parental abuse/negligence, has caused harm and death (see Dr Al_Bayati’ resume (amassnetwork.com/content/view/82/82/ for a list of cases published). One case included an Ontario family accused of shaken baby syndrome for three infants (triplets)! These cases take 500 to 2500 hours to complete. No one pays us for our time and efforts –but we do the right thing for as many people as we can with our own time and resources – wouldn’t you?

My strengths include the ability to multi-task, strong interpersonal, written and public speaking skills, and a genuine desire to serve my fellow man, community, and Country. My weakness is my perseverance for any task that I have set my mind to – it just gets done. This has not been conducive to a family life. I have resigned to the fact that my calling in life is to serve my fellow man. I have never seen a U-haul following a funeral procession and have concluded that there must be more to life than the pursuit of material possessions, fame, or fortune. I may not be rich financially; however, the satisfaction I receive from ”doing what is right, rather than doing what is right for me” is something I will continue to work at for free – if need be.

Question: Have you been as active in academic, community, governmental, political, professional and other activities as often as you would like? What has motivated you to become involved in seeking the CAP leadership? Describe how you see your involvement contributing to the betterment of Canadian Society.

My resume covers my activities at multiple levels of academic, professorial, clinical practice, and community leadership. I work 14 to 16 hour days. However, my work, business ventures, science, and advocacy activity is more like “play” than work. I enjoy people, travel, and challenges. If they say it can’t be done – I usually find a way. I see my task in life as serving my fellow man in health, wellness, independence, and freedom from oppression, coercion, and corruption. I am proud to be Canadian. I am a Nationalist and I will defend our Country with the same vigor as I defend the rights of every Canadian citizen on issues of Health, Wealth, and National Sovereignty (video below Queen’ Park Speech Toronto)

3-1. http://amassnetwork.com/component/op...rectlink/id,7/

3-2. http://amassnetwork.com/component/op...rectlink/id,8/

3-3. “Save Canada” Video coming Oct. 1st (Dr Moulden Speech on Parliament Hill, Ottawa, Ontario Sept. 11, 2008) to www.JustGetUsIn.com

Question: Have you ever run for political office? When? What was the outcome? What did you learn?

Running as a CAP candidate in the Nipissing-Timiskaming riding in the Oct. 14th, 2008 is my first run for political office. The learning curve is steep. I suspect I will still be learning twenty years from now. We can be found at www.JustGetUsIn.com. Upon recognizing that political problems were creating medical problems, I began searching for a political platform to represent the rights of my fellow Canadians – least of which were the children. The Canadian Action Party was the only party that was asking the tough questions and demanding answers. The economic reform proposed by Mr. Paul Hellyer vis-à-vis the Bank of Canada is remarkably simple, visceral, and resonates with what I already recognize must be done to save Canada.

I am not a Politician. I am a physician. The Politicians are making our Country sick – in Health, Wealth, and Sovereignty. I intend on providing cures, that benefit all Canadians, as Leader of the Canadian Action Party.

Question: What is your personal set of beliefs about the role of government, and political leaders in particular, in our society?

Government has a simple formulary: “For the people, by the people, of the people, because we are the people, and the government works for us – not multinational corporations.”

The relationship between a regulator and the regulated…must never become one in which the regulator loses sight of the principle that it regulates only in the public interest and not in the interest of the regulated.” (Justice Krever, 1996).

Question: What is your assessment of the current political situation in Canada?

Canada is in the midst of losing it’s sovereignty. Our Government has willingly relinquished our resources, parliamentary and legislative processes, and peoples to the directives of multinational corporations, a world banking elite, and has provided foreign corporations with greater rights than Canadian citizens.

Free Trade Agreements have eroded our rich resources and Canadian ownership of key industrial and service sectors in our society. United States agribusiness has eroded our family farms.

Canada exports 60% of our petroleum yet imports 40% of our needs.

Our leaders are willingly handing over our right to self govern to foreign interests under the guise of security, prosperity, and multilateral agreements on foreign investments.

The North American Free Trade Agreement, North American Union, General Agreement on Trades and Tariffs, Multilateral Agreements on Investment, and now “deep economic integration” threaten the very existence of Canada, our sovereign identity, cultural heritage, and rich natural resources and industrial might. The Country is in peril, debt, and crisis.

Bills are being passed in parliament that displays an unparalleled disregard for the spirit and letter of Canada’s Charter of Rights and Freedoms. The Government is neither accountable nor transparent.

Following the February 23, 2007 Security and Prosperity meeting in Ottawa, one of its members, Ron Covais of Lockheed Martin (the world’s largest munitions dealer) told reporters: “The guidance from the government’s Ministers was Tell us what we need to do and we will make it happen.” He was explaining that rather than going through the legislative process in any Country, the Security and Prosperity Partnership must be implemented in incremental changes by executive agencies, bureaucrats and regulators. “We’ve decided not to recommend any things that require legislative changes, because we won’t get anywhere.”

One is forced to ask “are our elected officials leading Canadians or are they being led by foreign interests?” Every Canadian must decide for themselves. Your vote, in the October 14th, 2008 election counts. CAP - JustGetUsIn!

On May 20th, 2008, the Canadian Association of Journalists listed Prime Minister Harper as the top nominee for this years Code of Silence Award for having muzzled cabinet ministers, civil servants, and particularly professional scientists.” After this he closed the data base for freedom of information inquiries, a research tool meant to help Canadians keep their Governments transparent and accountable. Within a month after one of Prime Minister Harper’s close colleagues, Ken Boessenkool, registered as a lobbyist for Merck Frosst, his 2007 budget had $300 million allocated for their genital wart vaccine (marketed for cervical cancer) that has caused over 21 deaths and greater than 10,000 adverse events in healthy teen girls. This vaccine is killing teen girls, does not work as it is marketed, and is responsible for more than 10,000 reported adverse events. This vaccine, like Merck Frosst’ recent Vioxx scandal, is causing strokes (lack of oxygen) to the brain - and the body. We can cure all strains of HPV naturally (herbally) for those who need cures – why are we selling healthy teen girls a $700 series of three synthetic vaccines that harm and kill when we can cure HPV at a fraction of this cost with Natural health products in three days? Now Merck Frosst is wanting to vaccinate boys for HPV – but boys don’t have a cervix!

The National Post reported on May 6th, 2008 that Prime Minister Harper’s former communications director, Geoff Norquay, was directly involved with the lobbying efforts of pharmaceutical companies to restrict the availability of the far cheaper (and safer based on market history) generic drugs. Minister of Health, Tony Clement, has been rushing Bill’s through legislation that irrevocably restricts, and criminalizes, my abilities as a physician to care and cure my patients with Natural health products. The Minister appears to favor expensive, and dangerous, prescription drugs that are now recognized, in major medical sciences journals as the number one cause of death - ahead of heart attack, strokes, cancer, and HIV.

If Bill C-51 and C-52 passes final reading in the House of Commons this Fall (2008), then I will not be able to cure anything for Canadian citizens. It is as though the pharmaceutical industry, our Federal Government, and Health Canada work for the prescription drug industry rather than the health and wealth of Canadian citizens. Health Canada even fired our Food and Drug Administrator (Dr Shiv Chopra with three other health and safety Doctors) as these individuals stood on Guard for our health safety against the powerful food and drug manufacturers that have claimed control of the reigns of our Food and Drug safety programs in Health Canada. This is not Government by and for the people; this is Government for sale to the highest bidder. This is a systemic problem in our Parliamentary system that I intend to fix … www.JustGetUsIn.com.

The Canadian Government needs ombudsmen on the inside. The Canadian Action Party (www.CanadianActionParty.ca) is a cure for a political system that has lost its way. I welcome the opportunity of leading this party, or following another’s lead, as I am committed first to the people of Canada, secondly to the truth, and thirdly to any entity or individual that wishes to re-claim our entrenched constitutional rights, freedoms, and pursuits of life, liberty and happiness.

It is not about being better than one’s fellow man; it is about helping one’s fellow man become better. If the Government is not up to this task, then I am most willing to lead any group or individual that is.

Question: What are your long-range personal, professional and political goals?

“To become the change I want to see in the world.”

Question: Each of us is a unique blend of strengths and weaknesses. When you think of your political leadership skills, what are your strengths and in what areas do you need support?

Leadership support will require a cohesive political party, tolerant of individual differences, yet firm in its resolution to work together to achieve greater harmony within Canadian Society vis-à-vis it’s elected leaders and public officials.

Question: What specific skills. Knowledge, or resources do you bring to the members of the Canadian Action Party through Political Leadership?

Perseverance. Determination. Honesty. Integrity. Diligence. Insatiable thirst for knowledge and defender of National sovereignty, health, wealth, scientific integrity, truth, human and constitutional rights.

As opc October 3rd, 2008, I also bring the Party, and Canadian’s as a whole, an open internet video upload site (justGetUsIn.com), as large as Utube, that Canadians can express their concerns and desires to elected officials in 30 second video upload clips. We will open this forum to all Canadians, be respectful of individual differences and Party affiliations, and hear what Canada has to say rather than listen to what Government officials and public media wants us to believe.

“Providing opportunities and solutions to health care crises”

“I look forward to bringing new knowledge to the public, to direct public health policies, support to parents, diagnostics and medical treatments (cures) for children, continuing medical education for health care professionals, and new directions for the public health system to address the current epidemic of neurodevelopmental disorders, medical services demand, medical records and services duplication, and the means to decrease the inordinate burden of psychiatric illnesses on the health care system and society as a whole in a manner that is good for the Canadian People, good for Canadian politicians, and good for the Globe as while providing viable opportunities for the Canadian economy

My medical solutions and interventions will streamline western medicine as practiced in Canada, and the United States in diagnostics, interventions, medical practices, efficiency, thereby bringing down waiting times, increase the number of practicing physicians and nurses, while simultaneously cutting current expenditures. There is a way – CNAPS will provide the answers and solutions philanthropically for the betterment of Citizens across North America over the upcoming two years – starting August 15th, 2008 (United States Circuit Courts), and again on October 14th (North Bay, Ontario), and December 1-5, 2008 (Guangzhou, China).

Remarkably, by medical physiology discovery, medical clinical skills enhancements, and neurodiagnostics inventions, I have solved the medical sciences enigma of how vaccinations have been causing more harm than good…for many people. By extension, I have definitively solved the question of “what causes autism….what causes sudden infant death…and how do pathogens cause disease in mammalian tissue. In essence, I have completed the unfinished “Germ Theory” work of Louis Pasteur upon which the Western medical, vaccine, and prescription drug industry is based. The “theory” was wrong!

Solving the medical mysteries responsible for causing autism has opened doors for treatment and intervention for other diseases/disorders that main-stream medicine has yet to solve. Specifically, we are now able to cure ALL strains of Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) in 3 days…from pap smear to pap smear / biopsy to biopsy – 100% of the time! The solutions are all natural (herbal), and have opened the corridors for our ability to cure cervical cancer…amongst other serious health concerns. We have already done this!

Above all else, I am a humanitarian. I am most pleased that my marathon academic efforts have culminated in discoveries that, upon my disclosures, will change our knowledge of neurophysiology, medicine, and brain and behavioral disorders, in profound ways that will immediately end much human pain and suffering globally.”

“Changing the medical system, to help the individual, rather than changing the individual to help ones self.”

Dr. Andrew Moulden BA, MA, MD, PhD

What Supervisors and colleagues have written about Dr. Andrew Moulden

“I have been very impressed with your innovative ideas on the pathophysiology of autism.”
Bernard Rimland Ph.D.– President & Founder Autism Research Institute & D.A.N. (Defeat Autism Network) (Jan. 30, 2002) San Francisco, California, USA

“He is a man of integrity, an amazing scientist, and I look forward to a lifelong collaboration.”
Barbara Loe Fisher – President & Founder, NVIC – National Vaccine Information Centre – Washington, DC
(Jan. 16, 2008)

I believe he will contribute significantly in some area of clinical psychiatry over the years to come.”
Carol Lavalee MD, MRCPsych, FRCPC; Min. of Health – Comm. Program Medical Director – Psychiatry, North Bay, Ontario (Jan. 16, 2002)

“He is very likely to go one to make important research contributions to the neuropsychological aspects of intellectual disability.”
Richard Clement – Post. Graduate Dean, Dept. of Psychology, Univ. of Ottawa
(April 29, 1997), Ottawa, Ontario

“The applicant is versatile, innovative, and intellectually quite clever. His ability to adapt to the situation and apply problem solving is clearly above average. His intellectual prowess is matched by an extremely high motivation to succeed.” (Oct. 30, 1993).

“Quite clearly, this young scientist is exceptional. His capabilities now probably exceed some of his supervisors. I recommend this candidate with maximum enthusiasm.” (March 15, 1996)
Michael Persinger Ph.D. C. Psych. – Full professor, Behavioral Neuroscience Research Unit, Laurentian Univ., Sudbury, Ontario

“Drew will make an excellent clinician-scientist in the field of mental health. I recommend him to you highly and without reservation. He could be considered a born communicator.” (Feb. 22, 1996).

“One of Drew’s great attributes is his persistence. He was able to finish writing his PhD thesis and to defend it successfully while he was a full-time medical student. I have seen determination before but this was very impressive. (Oct. 26, 1999)
T.W. Picton, Professor of Medicine (Neurology) and Psychology, Rotman Research Inst., Univ. of Toronto

The highest compliment I can give is that his research has been presented at prestigious scientific meetings, and already been published in reputable journals. I wholeheartedly recommend his renewal.
Dr. Donald T. Stuss – Director Rotman Research Institute, VP Baycrest Center for Geriatric Care (Apr. 29, 1997), Toronto, Ontario

extremely keen, enthusiastic, and eager to learn. Great bedside manner and relations with emergency department staff. Is certainly in the top 1% to 5% of medical residents. A joy to have in our department.
Dr. Janet Nuth – Emergency medicine rotation supervisor, Ottawa General Hospital
(Sept. 21, 2000), Ottawa, Ontario

On behalf of the staff who worked with Drew during his Clinical Psychology training at the Credit Valley Hospital, we unanimously agree that he will make an excellent physician who will undoubtedly contribute substantially to the medical profession and to the care and treatment of his future patients.”
Martin Resnick, Ph.D. C. Psych – Coordinator, Psychology Internship Training program, Credit Valley Hospital, Mississauga, Ontariohttp://www.canadianactionparty.ca/_L...ership_Pic.jpg

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-04-2008 at 05:02 AM.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:27 AM   #14
Sol Invictus
Banned

In short, its about the pigs sensing that their trough was about to be taken away and they could no longer get feed from the public purse to keep them from having to get a real party with real support together.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 07:58 AM   #15
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Who does Harper think he is? G.W Bush?

When I see photos of Harper, the word "Douchebag" immediately comes to mind.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 02:14 PM   #16
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Who does Harper think he is? G.W Bush?

When I see photos of Harper, the word "Douchebag" immediately comes to mind.
I see that word too and alot of other ones . Harper does not have a leg to stand on if he is defeated by a non confidence motion the Governor general goes to the oppisition and asks it if it can form a Government if it can than it takes power the beauty of it all is that they must work together because we will have 4 parties involved in it . He will try to get the GG to call an election but I don`t think she will as we just had one costing 400 million and in economic terms she will not want to do it again
Old 12-04-2008, 11:12 PM   #17
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/MARK-AS...N-ACTION-PARTY

This man, knows what end is up !!!

DR ANDREW J MOULDEN , MD, PHD, NEW LEADER OF CANADIAN ACTION PARTY

(or, listen to it in the archieves after 7pm)

ON LIVE NOW 45 Minutes REMAINING

Host Name MARK ASLANI

Show Name NORTH AMERICAN UNION INTERVIEW WITH NEW LEADER OF CANADIAN ACTION PARTY?NORTH AMERICAN UNION.
Show Length 2 Hours
Show Description DR ANDREW J MOULDEN , MD, PHD, NEW LEADER OF CANADIAN ACTION PARTY ,AND WE ARE DELIGHTED TO BE WITH HIM FOR 2 HOURS, PLEASE CALL US AT 1-347-884-9191 AFTER WE ASKED FOR YOUR CALLS. You will believe me, I hope, when I say I love this Country. Please accept this email as my first official correspondence as the new leader of the Canadian Action Party- “CAP”. To those that have cast their faith and vote behind my name, I graciously thank-you for your individual and collective endorsement. For those who preferred another leader, I graciously respect your decision and sincerely request your continued support for the Canadian Action Party –I genuinely intend to earn your trust and faith with time. For those Canadians yet to hear of CAP – welcome. We have been waiting for you

Host Name MARK ASLANI
Show Name NORTH AMERICAN UNION INTERVIEW WITH NEW LEADER OF CANADIAN ACTION PARTY?NORTH AMERICAN UNION.
Show Length 2 Hours
Show Description DR ANDREW J MOULDEN , MD, PHD, NEW LEADER OF CANADIAN ACTION PARTY ,AND WE ARE DELIGHTED TO BE WITH HIM FOR 2 HOURS, PLEASE CALL US AT 1-347-884-9191 AFTER WE ASKED FOR YOUR CALLS. You will believe me, I hope, when I say I love this Country. Please accept this email as my first official correspondence as the new leader of the Canadian Action Party- “CAP”. To those that have cast their faith and vote behind my name, I graciously thank-you for your individual and collective endorsement. For those who preferred another leader, I graciously respect your decision and sincerely request your continued support for the Canadian Action Party –I genuinely intend to earn your trust and faith with time. For those Canadians yet to hear of CAP – welcome. We have been waiting for you

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/MARK-AS...N-ACTION-PARTY

call in 347-884-9191
Old 12-04-2008, 11:21 PM   #18
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

dr. andrew j moulden - is amasing, he is the one to put canada into direct action, no more left or no more right, with him, it is straight ahead !!!
Old 12-05-2008, 08:43 AM   #19
uniconr
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: Canada- whats going on?

prorogued bah
uniconr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 11:18 AM   #20
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

According to this:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28053048/

He got permission to suspend parliament and did yesterday.
She-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 07:19 PM   #21
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

there now appears to be more people bitching about the federal government than bothered to vote in the election ...
Old 12-06-2008, 07:28 PM   #22
historycircus

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
there now appears to be more people bitching about the federal government than bothered to vote in the election ...
That's usually the way it works. "I didn't vote, voting doesn't really matter, so it ain't my fault. It is A, B, and C's fault that my country has turned to shxt" - never realizing that had they bothered to participate in the first place, they might not have anything to complain about, or would actually have a right to complain.

Old 12-06-2008, 07:45 PM   #23
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
That's usually the way it works. "I didn't vote, voting doesn't really matter, so it ain't my fault. It is A, B, and C's fault that my country has turned to shxt" - never realizing that had they bothered to participate in the first place, they might not have anything to complain about, or would actually have a right to complain.

so many have lost faith in the politics of this country for a long while now, this is just more of the same ...

Old 12-07-2008, 03:42 AM   #24
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
What it really comes down to is most people do not have a clue as to what is taking place . Harper can not stop what is going to take place he has told industry not to invest in Ontario just look at the job posting for machinists out west they are all over the place but in Ontario we are losing those jobs . People need to understand that if the Conservatives or the Liberals continue with the SPP/ NAU process we will not have any Natural resources left they need to realize that FRESH WATER is our greatest resource and by going down the road they have chosen we are simply handing it over to the greedy elite and they are jumping for joy you bitch about oil prices just wait till the U.S. starts to take the great lakes water water it will be twice the value of oil you can walk anywhere if you have water to drink . Harper is running scared right now he feels the heat from Canadians and the elite it is screwing with there timeline to get things done . All i can tell you Steven is Its Time To Start packing ha ha.