Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

View Poll Results: Are you happy and filled with hope that Obama's Presidency will bring 'real change'?
Yes, I'm over the moon and praying for real change to come into the world. 60 35.93%
No, I think it will just be more of the same, new broom but same old rubbish. 107 64.07%
Voters: 167. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-10-2008, 03:16 AM   #201
lotusflower
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

Zamboni,
We shall hope together and witness what will come to pass.
Much peace to you
lotusflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:08 AM   #202
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

Barack will not be assasinated because he is well aware of the threat. The night he accepted he was surrounded by 1 1/2 inch bullet proof glass. This man knows he is in constant potential danger. He is surrounded by security. He is on a mission and he needs our help. I have been imagining a protective bubble around him since day one. If for some reason he doesn't survive this, others will take his place. The good always wins out. We aren't going down people. It is in our very nature to survive and to weed out the "bad guys". We are creating this as we go. Let's create a solution that takes us to a new level. GOD- I'm so excited. The time has come- we are moving forward. Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 07:15 AM   #203
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15hr-JHG-pA

the dream is dying
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 07:50 AM   #204
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

The American Dream? Even more troops to afganistan to protect the poppy fields from being destroyed by the taliban - great move towards world peace
give me a break obama - just a reminder to those still sleeping, clinton was hyped as a great new start for america great step forward there To me the political charade in america is just an extension of the muppet show just think how crazy this sounds.... " a country where the election is won by the person with the most money" corrupt? theres more democracy in the afgan hills than the united states. spending millions upon millions on t.v ads!! FFS! theres starving children in america dunno why I'm even bothering with this. I'll go back to sleep - obama seems to have everything under control. sweet dreams
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote