Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-02-2008, 02:24 PM   #1
Alysse
Avalon Senior Member

Location: SoCal - Magic Mountain/Mystery Mesa -1,500 above sea level
Default The Third Jihad

I am anxious to know how this plays into the big plan as outlined by so many for our future. Who do they think is going to attempt to destroy us first - the aliens or the Muslims or are they all working for the same behind the scenes "R" factors (Rothchild or Rockefeller). What are the opinions about how the radicals factor in to all this.

Please watch the very short trailer. http://www.thethirdjihad.com/

Last edited by Alysse; 10-02-2008 at 02:26 PM.
Alysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:22 PM   #2
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Third Jihad

my belief, and, NOTE, my beliefs, may NOT be a truth

that we have nothing to fear from aliens,
provided that we know how to allow/and, approach
and make contact with them / or even "us"
(many of "us" are aliens-as, per the definition OF what an alien is-all of "us", fit that category)

so, what it boils down to, is this, it is ALL about US

an earthling--is just a being, who currently lives on earth

human--is merely, a label, to say, what we are
or, a word, to identify--human, is NOT a strand of dna

although carian, orb, serpentine, celestial, dragon, elven,
to mention, just a few, of them, definitely are

on the topic of "religion"
when it gets eXtreme,
just as, if anything, gets eXtreme,

it is a candle/or a tourch,
that must be put taken down,
and, its flame adjusted/ or tempered

we are here, surely to have rights to our own beliefs,
the biggest question is, are your beliefs, your own,
or, are they impressions, that you have allowed others,
to give you, and, you have accepted them,
blindly, as faith.
Faith is the negative pole of spiritualism,
while verification is, its positive pole.

Keep verifying "the light"

brightest blessings
susan~white lotus star
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:32 PM   #3
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

Don't fear the muslims as your Media is telling you.
Fear your own Governement.

Again, in your case, you have to step believing the media.
It's not Ben Laden who crashed in the WTC...
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:57 PM   #4
Alysse
Avalon Senior Member

That was not the question, WADR, the question was how does radical Islam figure into the future as laid out by various contributors to this forum. My question wasn't posed to calm my own fears and it is not my practice to believe the media one way or the other. I think everyone has a portion of the truth, but not all. I think some information is untrue but not intended to be so and then there is untruth that is intended to be so - intended to misguide, mislead and to promote fear. You assume too much in that you assume what I believe. This is not the subject of the questions raised.

So far, no one has answered the questions!!! How does, if at all, radical Islam figure into our immediate future and more interestingly the prophesies of 2012? Is radical Islam run by the Rothchilds and/or Rockefellers? Is there proof? Prespiring minds want to know. If these can't be answered to a logical conclusion, what have we to fear but fear itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill7907 View Post
Don't fear the muslims as your Media is telling you.
Fear your own Governement.

Again, in your case, you have to step believing the media.
It's not Ben Laden who crashed in the WTC...
Old 10-02-2008, 05:05 PM   #5
PTTurboe

LOL!

9/11 was an inside job not done by Muslims.

They hate our freedoms - they attack us -- and then our own gov't takes our freedoms away.

Hmmmm.

Does that seriously compute for you???? If it does you might all want to try some brain teasers to loosen up the old brain...

This is more dialectic at work.

Communism vs Democracy

Etc...
Old 10-02-2008, 05:49 PM   #6
Alysse
Avalon Senior Member

That still does not answer the question. WADR, the question is not about 9/11. Whomever was responsible for 9/11 has nothing to do with the existence of radical Islam and the part they play in our future, if any. Is there a denial that radical Islam exists just because they might not have orchestrated 9/11?

So, the questions remain: How does, if at all, radical Islam figure into our immediate future, not past history, and more interestingly the prophesies of 2012? Is radical Islam run by the Rothchilds and/or Rockefellers? Is there proof? If they are not run by them, then do they exist, and if so how do they figure into the mix? That seems to be a pretty straight forward question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTTurboe View Post
LOL!

9/11 was an inside job not done by Muslims.

They hate our freedoms - they attack us -- and then our own gov't takes our freedoms away.

Hmmmm.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:34 PM   #7
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

The amazing part is the Zionist - Rothschild s have been instrumental in the rise of the Shiite Iran Ayatollah's into power.

They have kept them in leadership for years up to this point and now are controlling both sides in starting this war...

What do they have to gain by starting a World War?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 08:48 PM   #8
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: The Third Jihad

Alysse-

The negative extremes: Neo-cons/Al Qaida, for example.

both are truly inconsequential, while they fight and claw every day of their lives to make us believe otherwise.

If the Rothschild/Illuminati/etc. faction attempts to send the world into chaos, it is hard to say what technique they will apply.

WWIII, terrorist attack blamed on radical islamo-terrorists, or a fake ET landing to name a few.

We must focus on the personal work; the soul-searching it will take to BE the CHANGE we NEED. These fear tactics will only successfully play out if too many of us, on an individual basis, are NOT READY for a shift to the positive.......TIME WILL TELL!!!

And to Rocky.....................A World War is exactly what the Rothschild's want.........ORDER OUT OF CHAOS...............fund both sides of a war, ie WWII, and condense your power in the winning nation.........kinda genius............sadly irresponsible and criminal, yet genius nonetheless.

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"

Last edited by Love/Light 13; 10-02-2008 at 08:51 PM.
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 08:53 PM   #9
Alysse
Avalon Senior Member

So do you think all of radical Islam, the different factions, are manipulated and commanded by the Rothchilds or have splinter radicals branched off now and have their own agenda, different from the Ayatollah's (although in line with their agendas) and the Saudi's who have also been very close to the powerful families. Is there any proof of this or is it just speculation? How do we know these things to be true?

In light of that, I wonder why the British Monarchy was so against the relationship of Princess Diana and Dodi Fayad, obviously a Muslim and son of a very wealthy Muslim family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
The amazing part is the Zionist - Rothschild s have been instrumental in the rise of the Shiite Iran Ayatollah's into power.

They have kept them in leadership for years up to this point and now are controlling both sides in starting this war...

What do they have to gain by starting a World War?
Old 10-03-2008, 03:48 PM   #10
Mummy_bean
Avalon Senior Member

Alysse

First of all it's absolutely, totally not true to say that the Rothschilds have anything to do with all of radical Islam as we see it today. There are so many layers of things going on and so many stories unfolding. Let's get one thing straight that the 'R's or other forces are most certainly not in control of everything and everyone. That doesn't mean people who start or try to justify wars don't manipulate these situations to suit their own ends.

Radical Islam is in itself a very loose term. If you're talking about Islamic terrorists who are willing to carry out attacks, then that's one thing. Radical Islam can mean just strict Islam, a return to core values. It might mean an effort to return to spirituality, like a 'renewal' - avoiding having core beliefs and practices badly affected by 'western influences.' There's a branch of Islam that openly wants to establish a worldwide Islamic State...this is quite honestly the most overt system out there of talking about world control, and yet it's so often overlooked or dismissed. The most far reaching radicals will stop at nothing to achieve this or talk about how they will achieve it. This is nothing to do with the 'R's at its source, in my opinion, but you never know if certain ideologies might be accelerated or financed. To justify a 'war', things may be helped along a little ....

However, most radical Muslims are just extremely angry at the way in which they have been treated by others. A lot of what the media calls 'Al Qaeda' is just pockets of dissonance.

It is not so great leap as some might imagine to go from being a disaffected young person to being convinced to become a suicide bomber.

Also, a lot of what is described as 'terrorism' is an attempt to fight back in a war without frontiers. Does a terrorist call himself a terrorist? Never. He calls himself a freedom fighter or a radicalist. He sees himself as a soldier. BTW I do not support this or condone it in anyway, it's just that we are soooo conditioned to think that we are the good guys and they are the bad guys and we don't look at other perspectives.

Muslims have a clear concept of brotherhood and connectedness, regardless of geography - the same as christians do. But perhaps more so. It's the same as if Americans were being attacked or persecuted in some country somewhere, someone woudl rise up to defend or rescue them. Even tho I just said that Muslims feel this connection to eachother, there's also a lot of fighting between them too. It's not clear cut. The vast majority of Muslims want peace and stability just as much as the vast majority of everyone else.

So yeah, I'd say that some war mongerers use their knowledge of all this to create certain situations. I don't believe that 7/7 in London was one of them. That was the real deal. 9/11 I am not sure of, and I don't think we will ever be.... I actually would probably say this was 50/50 or 60/40. It wasn't what it was presented as, that's for sure.

Al Fayed - If you were the Queen and her family would you be pleased about that match? He was a player with a controlling and manipulative father who saw a marriage into the Royal family as one-upmanship. What a trumph that woudl have been. Even without all of those things, common sense would say that was not a great match. I don't believe the conspiracies around this, BTW.

I can't see the 'R's having any direct influence whatsoever over the Ayatollahs! Except to indirectly **** them off!

In summary, I certainly don't believe the 'R's are controlling this or pushing all these buttons....no no no nooooooooooo........ people are stupid enough, they don't always need help or prodding from the so called 'illuminati'.

Hope that helps, other may disagree. Fair ;'nuf!

Peace.

Last edited by Mummy_bean; 10-06-2008 at 07:13 PM.
Mummy_bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:01 PM   #11
Mummy_bean
Avalon Senior Member

By the way, that video trailer filled me total despair! To hollywood-ise this stuff in that way is just sickening and helps no one. If you home in on something closely enough you can pull this stuff together. I'm tired of movie makers messing with people's heads like that.

Last edited by Mummy_bean; 10-06-2008 at 07:11 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 04:45 PM   #12
Alysse
Avalon Senior Member

Mummy Bean (it's hard for me to keep a straight face when I write that name - no disrespect intended)I would like to thank you for taking the time to address these questions. I must say that I agree with your post about 99% and is why I posed the questions. If the "R's" don't have full control of all that is, as some suggest, even though they can, do and are able to sometimes manipulate the production of a war, I don't think, as you state, that they are running the extreme Muslims who want you and I dead just because we are not Muslim.

So, having said that, my question was posed to all of the people who have seen, either in black ops documents, been exposed to information, or just have visions, how do these extremist Muslims figure into world annihilation. If they aren't being controlled by the "R's", and they are supposedly orchestrating this world domination, how do these radicals figure into their plans? This says to me that, as you said, don't dominate everything and ultimately cannot bring humanity to it's knees as some have suggested.

I've been listening to all of the interviews available on this subject and trying to bring some rational thinking to it all so these questions came to mind. The claims of doom and gloom just don't add up. Not that we won't have some rough times but like all prophecies and visions, they are merky at best so I guess it just comes down to going deep within our ownselves to separate out the wheat.

Even though I am from the US, I have lived, on and off, in the UK (Windsor - Ascot aread)for 8 or so years. Fayed has a vested interested in bringing question to the Monarchy for sure. What he has done with Harrods is a genuine smack in the face with having his mug put in the place of that of the Sphinx and all of the other "in your face", often time tacky, decorations with which he has adorned the store. While I don't buy most of his claims regarding Diana, I think there is more to her death than anyone wants us to know.

Hollywood (where I live now) does have a way of taking a truth and sensationalizing almost to the point of non-recognition. My concern is that there is truth to the basic script and that we have more to be concerned about than just the "R's". I believe we must remain vigilent on both a positive and spiritual front in order to combat these influences in the world. Maybe if the extremists who wish us harm, were to get to know the genuine people of the world and not only the influences of their governments, they would cease to want to do us harm.

There is no doubt in my mind that world leaders have manipulated the world views to support their agendas. With the grace of God (however you perceive that energy), perhaps we are entering a new phase of existence and governments will become more transparent. The internet and being able to instantly access the entire world is making this more possible every day.

Thank you again for your post, it is well received.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mummy_bean View Post

By the way, that video trailer filled me total despair! To hollywood-ise this stuff in that way is just sickening and helps no one. If you home in on something closely enough you can pull this stuff together. I'm tired of movie makers messing with people's heads like that.

Now THAT in my opinion is manipulation - and you can bet there's fundamentalist Christians behind it!! Can't we just put them all in an arena and leave them too it?

Old 10-03-2008, 05:15 PM   #13
Mummy_bean
Avalon Senior Member

OK - in terms of the video, all over the USA (and the world) millions of evangelical Christians are shouting 'let's claim this land for Jesus!' and probably hoping to fill up their pews in the light of the world financial crisis. Many Christians also see Muslims as misguided pew-fodder nand organisation overtly set out to convert them. Noone bats an eyelid - it's allowed.

We have a 'born again' president who shouts 'God Bless America' - and baboom! There go another 100 civilians.

I think we have bigger things to take note of than whether the Rothschilds have anything to do with the Muslims as well, and whether they have anything to do with what's being reported in this video.

In my opinion what's on the video is just your typical sensationalised documentary style reporting. Somewhere down the line in its creation someone wants people to be really scared of Muslims. But it's not the Muslims they are manipulating, it's us.

If you do find any black ops 'evidence' relating to this it's probably nonesense.

Remember evidence is not the same as proof.

I regret my usename too....... it was just what popped into my head. Must change it!
Old 10-04-2008, 10:54 AM   #14
Jma
Avalon Senior Member

Speaking of Islam:

http://www.islam786.org/sunnisthetruepath.htm

Quote:
The Jews split into 71 groups; one will enter Paradise and 70 will enter
Hell. The Christians split into 72 groups; 71 will enter Hell and one will
enter Paradise. By Him in Whose Power is the life of Muhammad, without
doubt, my nation will be divided into 73 groups. Only one will enter
Paradise and 72 will enter Hell."[8]
Jma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:57 AM   #15
Jma
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.famousquotes.com/search.p...field=FullName

Quote:
The most excellent Jihad is that for the conquest of self.”
Jma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:16 PM   #16
Mummy_bean
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent news - thanks for that. Like we're all not worried eough after all this we end up in a firy pit. Lovely. I tell you what. If God is supposedly 'decent' or 'just' I'd have to say I wouldn't do half of that to my worst enemy.

No wonder the world is in a mess. Like I said, people are daft enough - they don't need any help from the conspirators.

Sweetness and Light....

Old 10-06-2008, 04:12 PM   #17
SagittasA
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The DVD as a Dangerous Obsession

[QUOTE=Mummy_bean;37035]By the way, that video trailer filled me total despair! To hollywood-ise this stuff in that way is just sickening and helps no one. If you home in on something closely enough you can pull this stuff together. I'm tired of movie makers messing with people's heads like that.

Now THAT in my opinion is manipulation - and you can bet there's fundamentalist Christians behind it!! Can't we just put them all in an arena and leave them too it?

Regarding the DVD "Obsession", it is importamt to get to who funded it and then what do the funders stand for: what do they represent?

Some of this is answered in an edited news article posted below from tbrnews.org.

The DVD is a blatant tool of fear and hate stirring from a Zionist-Neocon lobby group drawn from several groups in US/Israel.

One has to be discerning about propaganda and not be taken in by it. Even so, it does its damage by continuing a project of disinformation. By gradually sifting through truth and falsity, and by education, mind-haze will lift. The haze has been put in place for many centuries to keep you asleep.

From The Asia Times, WASHINGTON -
"A group of hardline United States neo-conservatives and former Israeli diplomats were behind the controversial, allegedly Islamaphobic DVD which was recently distributed in US swing states ahead of November's presidential elections.

"The 60-minute movie, Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West , was an initiative of the Endowment for Middle East Truth (EMET), but produced by the Clarion Fund, an organization described as a "front" for Israeli group Aish Hatorah.

"The Clarion Fund is based at the same New York address as Aish Hatorah, a self-described "apolitical" group dedicated to educating Jews about their heritage. Its street address, as listed on the group's website and a DVD mailer for the film, is a "virtual address" that goes to a post office box in New York City.

"It seems that the Clarion Fund, from what we can tell, is just a virtual organization that is a front for Aish Hatorah," said Ibrahim Hooper, spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR). "They don't have staff, they don't have a physical address. Nothing."

"EMET takes a hardline position identified with Israel's right-wing Likud Party and the "Settler Lobby". EMET opposes any land concession to Palestinians.
A group of hardline United States neo-conservatives joined forces behind the DVD, distributed in US swing states ahead of November's presidential elections.

"While initial press reports about the mass distribution focused on the Clarion Fund's financing role, it was EMET that organized and oversaw the distribution, EMET's spokesman and a former press officer for the Israeli Embassy in Washington, Ari Morgenstern, told Inter Press Service.

"Morgenstern said EMET was "partnered with the Clarion Fund" on what he called the "Obsession Project"... "an initiative of EMET". ... "It cost a great deal - it's a multi-million-dollar effort."

"Like hardline neo-conservatives, EMET opposes any land concessions to Palestinians and takes other hardline positions identified with Israel's right-wing Likud Party and the ''Settler Lobby'' there.

"Foreign nationals and companies, and domestic tax-exempt non-profit organizations, are prohibited by federal election law from attempting to sway US elections at any level through either contributions to campaigns or advocacy....the Washington-based CAIR has filed a complaint asking the Federal Election Commission to review the actions of the Clarion Fund both as a foreign entity and as a non-profit outfit.

"Morgenstern, the Endowment for Middle East Truth or EMET's spokesman, said that the DVD distribution only went to "swing states" because media attention was focused there, and EMET was hoping to spark a public debate about the threats posed by" radical Islam".

"Two weeks ago, EMET sponsored a seminar series on Capitol Hill for the controversial multi-billionaire casino and hotel magnate Sheldon Adelson, who is a major donor to right-wing Zionist organizations in the US, such as the far-right lobby group, Freedom's Watch and the Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC).

"Notable members of the advisory board of the DVD include prominent hardline neo-conservatives include Center for Security Policy (CSP) president Frank Gaffney; former Central Intelligence Agency chief James Woolsey; and Heritage Foundation fellows Ariel Cohen and Nina Shea, who has served for years on the quasi-governmental US Commission for International Religious Freedom.

Source: TBRNews.org Article: A Dangerous Obsession.

Please note: Zionism and Shiites have little to nothing in common.

What is radical Islam? Radical is from late Latin radicalis, from Latin radix, radic- "root".

In truth all people ought to become radical when it means to go back to their own roots. Forget placing attention on "radical Islam" for the moment.

The shift to truth at this moment in history by many Westerners, pushed there by an uncertain future thanks to greed, power and control megolamania, is part and parcel of a "radicalization" process and we are all in it the moment we begin to wake up from a deep civilizational sleep.

Just as "jihad" can be taken negatively, as a movement to destroy what is seen as the evil in others; the proper and root meaning of the word, is to root out the evil in oneself.
SagittasA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:49 PM   #18
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

The next great war will be religious, the same way that the previous one was based on race.

In the preparatory stages of the second war, thought currents were installed, not just in Germany and in Italy, but worldwide. The world got polarized in a contest of supremacy based on race. This had been the prevalent ingredient to polarize the mass mind.

It is the same now. But the supremacy game has been shifted to another sector of susceptibility, and again the mass mind is becoming polarized.

The second war had for consequence the unification of Europe.

What would a war of a more massive scale have for consequence?
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:14 PM   #19
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

consequences beyond comprehention for many,
beanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:19 PM   #20
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

consequences beyond comprehention for many,