Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-01-2008, 08:28 PM   #1
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Is there weight enough to protest?

Hi Everybody,

I know the forum is new and that the members will have different viewpoints, but are there people enough to get a physical group together in Washington against the bailout plan to 'lobby' the politicians?

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:38 PM   #2
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is there weight enough to protest?

Arent you in Brazil? I would go but I live in bfe and I really dont make it east very often.. I am guessing that out of the 2700 3500 people who have visited this site at some sort of regularity only about 100-200 at most are within a 200 mile radius and out of those I am guessing that only a handful would be able to come.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:42 AM   #3
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Orion Morris,

Yes I am in Brazil. I'm also non American, but I see an awful lot of people concerned about the problem in the US and I thought it a useful idea for those who are able to to pressure the politicians into what they want.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
Arent you in Brazil? I would go but I live in bfe and I really dont make it east very often.. I am guessing that out of the 2700 3500 people who have visited this site at some sort of regularity only about 100-200 at most are within a 200 mile radius and out of those I am guessing that only a handful would be able to come.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:25 AM   #4
Tuza

Aren't there 250 million people in America, I was trying to think of ways of getting the message out so they will do something like this. Gee, maybe if they all didn't go to work one day, except for the nurses, doctors, so on that we need to keep going for essential services, maybe apart from that they can all stay home in protest. Just trying to think out loud.
Old 10-02-2008, 04:07 AM   #5
OceanWinds

I know that there are organizations world wide that do not like what is happening in America right now. I also know of one that is very organized... and is surprisingly here in NA. I just found this out a couple days ago. I get the feeling this group, or groups (from the people I have talked to) are prepared and ready to start a rebellion if things keep on going this way. I was also surprised how open they are getting... its like they don't give a crap who knows about them anymore.

So don't worry about protests, get ready to Rebel.