Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 02-03-2010, 11:08 AM   #1
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Default George Galloway - 'Tony Blair a liar and a war criminal'

A presentation by George Galloway at time of Tony Blairs appearance before the investigation into the war on Iraq.

aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:19 AM   #2
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: George Galloway - 'Tony Blair a liar and a war criminal'

George is about the only decent MP left, he would be the man to ask questions about chemtrails and swine flu.

Does anybody know him? Maybe kerry could get an interview with him.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:22 AM   #3
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Feardia, i dont think George is really Camelots kind of guest, although i think that would be a brilliant interview.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:37 AM   #4
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

He is Britain's last hope, and I'll bet he would give good inside info about the whole rotten lot of them. Mind you I have given up on all politicians, you should see the crowd we have over here, I think they get chipped as soon as they are elected.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:40 AM   #5
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

If your in Ireland, im assuming your referring to the latest assembly disputes! I think if elected leaders cant get on with each other like most normal people do then they should be removed immediately. In a contract kind of thing.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:30 PM   #6
Astra
Avalon Senior Member

Very courageous man! Peoples of the Earth have to hear over and over again how they have been deliberately fooled by the so called “peace loving" aka "peacekeeping governments”. More and more of us are awakening from the state of “induced coma” ... once fully awakend, we will begin infusing new juices into the veins of this beautiful planet entrusted into the hands of Humankind to grow and evolve spiritually ... Our purpose is not war and fear mongering which brings only more suffering ... our purpose is to become a beacon, a source of true Knowledge, Compassion and Love.
Dr. David Kelly comes to mind again ... I have posted this information in another thread, but will repost it here as he paid a dire price for speaking up the truth and he should not be forgotten.

May Love permeate all!

Here is a link to a very informative article from 2003: “A Haunted man – why did Kelly have to die “ ... one more piece of the puzzle ...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2...vidkelly.iraq1

in Lve and Light
Astra
Astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:33 PM   #7
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundthetable View Post
If your in Ireland, im assuming your referring to the latest assembly disputes! I think if elected leaders cant get on with each other like most normal people do then they should be removed immediately. In a contract kind of thing.
The whole thing is a joke invented by the media, the people don't see any crisis, but our tribal war can be turned on again any time they want, all it takes is one march, a bomb or a shooting and while the idiots squabble all of the real stuff, such as vaccinations, masonic corruption etc. goes ahead.

During the last 20 years of the troubles MI5 run the whole show, they scouted the bomb into Omagh killing 29 people. The peace process only began when Gerry Adams got to speak to the CFR in New York, and Ireland's Peace Process has been a classic NWO operation from the start, we even had Hillary Clinton circling over Belfast like a vulture last Friday, hoping they would sign a deal so she could get in on the act.

There's going to be an election soon, should be quite entertaining, but it won't change anything, we'll vote for them all again

Here's a bit more of George on the same subject on question time...

Old 02-03-2010, 06:59 PM   #8
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astra View Post
... I have posted this information in another thread, but will repost it here as he paid a dire price for speaking up the truth and he should not be forgotten.

May Love permeate all!

Here is a link to a very informative article from 2003: “A Haunted man – why did Kelly have to die “ ... one more piece of the puzzle ...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2...vidkelly.iraq1

in Lve and Light
Astra
Hi Astra, did you hear about Dr Kellys autopsy being made secret for the next 60 years? The guilt is so blatant they really think theyve won. They havent and they never will.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:06 PM   #9
Truth Vibrations
Avalon Senior Member

Galloway is an interesting bloke by all accounts, he certainly stands out amongst the usual 'dark suits' that prop up the House of Commons bar of an evening. However, people have to look beyond the old Left-Right Paradigm, such political posturing is merely an illusion to bolster the belief that we have a 'choice' and an 'alternative' at election time. When in reality the major decisions are made in advance at Bilderberg, Chatham House and other NWO forums where the globalists gather to map out the road ahead.

Voting in the system's elections merely legitimises the system itself and perpetuates the illusion.

The only place I usually cast my vote is into the recycle bin.

Tony Blair a liar and a war criminal, certainly; now tell us something we don't know George.
Truth Vibrations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:11 PM   #10
Astra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundthetable View Post
Hi Astra, did you hear about Dr Kellys autopsy being made secret for the next 60 years? The guilt is so blatant they really think theyve won. They havent and they never will.

That is just horrible ... thanks for the information, though. I’ve done some more researche regarding this new development and managed to find a link that gives some chilling evidence about the ptb determination to continue with their blatant lies. You are right, they will not win! Blessings to you, aroundthetable!

http://arthurzbygniew.blogspot.com/2...-70-years.html

in Lve and Light
Astra
Astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:48 PM   #11
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for that astra, chilling is right! lets hope some sitting on there ass in parliament will get their teeth out.