Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 08-28-2009, 06:14 PM   #1
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Wake Up America! Medical Fascism Comes To the State of Massachusetts

http://www.naturalnews.com/026934_he...uarantine.html

NaturalNews) The United States of America is devolving into medical fascism and Massachusetts is leading the way with the passage of a new bill, the "Pandemic Response Bill" 2028, reportedly just passed by the MA state Senate and now awaiting approval in the House. This bill suspends virtually all Constitutional rights of Massachusetts citizens and forces anyone "suspected" of being infected to submit to interrogations, "decontaminations" and vaccines.

It's also sets fines up to $1,000 per day for anyone who refuses to submit to quarantines, vaccinations, decontamination efforts or to follow any other verbal order by virtually any state-licensed law enforcement or medical personnel. You can read the text yourself here:

http://www.mass.gov/legis/bills/sena...df/st02028.pdf
__________________________________________________ ___________
History is the lie commonly agreed upon.........................Voltaire
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 06:27 PM   #2
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Wake Up America! Medical Fascism Comes To the State of Massachusetts

Please watch Rima Laibow's video - it will explain all the rights you have/have not, and what you can do about it - 2 parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCAIW5OgdN0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZINew...eature=related

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/

THERE ARE get-out CLAUSES! Watch carefully. You still have rights.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 07:31 PM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Wake Up America! Medical Fascism Comes To the State of Massachusetts

For the first time in my life.................hmmmmmmm sounds familiar huh?

I am ashamed to be an american !!!!!
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 09:08 PM   #4
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Starlah, it's not to be ashamed to be an american , just keep letting everyone know that you can whats going on , many of these career politicians in charge are pulling the strings from the puppets so hard that the feathers are now coming out. 2 of our congressman here in northern michigan announced today that they will do town hall meetings via phone from a remote town. One is a retired state trooper that is a congressman. I think their testicles are shrinking so they can get into the mouse hole when they have exhausted all of their ridiculous rules and can't hide anymore in public.

What needs to happen is to vote as many as we can out of office by making people aware of the incompetance. How are they going to enforce on someone who low income a $1000.00 a day fine. Ya right! Don't live in fear, stay educated and stay calm , it will get worked out.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 09:45 PM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrangello View Post
Starlah, it's not to be ashamed to be an american , just keep letting everyone know that you can whats going on , many of these career politicians in charge are pulling the strings from the puppets so hard that the feathers are now coming out. 2 of our congressman here in northern michigan announced today that they will do town hall meetings via phone from a remote town. One is a retired state trooper that is a congressman. I think their testicles are shrinking so they can get into the mouse hole when they have exhausted all of their ridiculous rules and can't hide anymore in public.

What needs to happen is to vote as many as we can out of office by making people aware of the incompetance. How are they going to enforce on someone who low income a $1000.00 a day fine. Ya right! Don't live in fear, stay educated and stay calm , it will get worked out.

NO I said it and its just with everything.

I wanted you to know that I got called last week by Senator Klubachar (D) because I sent her an email, and it was a phone conference.
Oh what a fricken joke !!!!!!! They claimed there were 10,000 of us on the phone and of course could not take all of our questions, even thought they tell you to hit 1 pound or something................they had people asked questions alright but it was their plants................I voted for her and once again feel that I was lied to. Amy Klubachar is a mother and should be ashamed of herself pushing this **** on us.

No, guess I'm just really had enough of this BS.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 09:56 PM   #6
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I look at it this way the only shot i`ll take is the one with the lead in it after all it is my choice
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 11:57 PM   #7
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I wanted you to know that I got called last week by Senator Klubachar (D) because I sent her an email, and it was a phone conference.
Oh what a fricken joke !!!!!!!

.I voted for her and once again feel that I was lied to. Amy Klubachar is a mother and should be ashamed of herself pushing this **** on us.

No, guess I'm just really had enough of this BS.
Hey Congratulations mntruthseeker,

I'm happy to hear people are questioning those in supposed authority.

BTW, I love your new Avatar!

Please see this thread also:
Massachusetts Readies For Martial Law Over Swine Flu Fear
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13852
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 01:17 AM   #8
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Also see elsinorelore's thread:

Todays Brasscheck: Getting Ready for Flu Season (Massachusetts related)

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...459#post164459
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 04:40 AM   #9
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Wake Up America! Medical Fascism Comes To the State of Massachusetts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
For the first time in my life.................hmmmmmmm sounds familiar huh?

I am ashamed to be an american !!!!!
__________________________________________________ _

There are many "Awake Americans" Truthseeker including yourself...no need to be ashamed...check out the Canada thread.
__________________________________________________ ___
History is a lie commonly agreed upon...............Voltaire
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote