Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 08-03-2009, 08:20 PM   #26
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Found: Kenya Birth Certificate for Obama

I loved them all ................now check these two out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfn4vXY8uz0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reaBy...eature=related

Do you think things are closing in a little more now?

Sorry about the second video.................Just realized they blocked out the sound tracks. UNBELIEVABLE
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 11:58 PM   #27
no caste

The jury's out on the authenticity of the Kenyan birth certificate IMO.

Huffington Post
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_249850.html

Oddly, the same people who are so skeptical of Obama's Hawaii birth certificate are willing to accept this new document despite many flaws, documented by the Washington Independent's Dave Weigel and Markos Moulitsas.

Here are just some of the flaws:

Kenya was a Dominion the date this certificate was allegedly issued and would not become a republic for 8 months.

Mombasa belonged to Zanzibar when Obama was born, not Kenya.

Obama's father's village would be nearer to Nairobi, not Mombasa.

The number 47O44-- 47 is Obama's age when he became president, followed by the letter O (not a zero) followed by 44--he is the 44th president.

Karl Rove responded to the circulation of the new paper on Twitter, saying "I believe this is likely a forgery."
Old 08-04-2009, 12:02 AM   #28
no caste

Obama height - 6'2"
Osama height - 6'4" - 6'6"

The Antichrist titles on the vids = racist IMO.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:26 AM   #29
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I saw on ATS that this certificate has been proven to be a hoax.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:28 AM   #30
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

As No Caste pointed out, the Obama = Osama stuff on youtube is some of the most racist, blockheaded stuff to ever make it out onto the internet.

The folks that created said videos love to bathe in negativity.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:08 AM   #31
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think anything is proven at this point. Some good points are raised to concider it's validity, but I think it should be decided by evidence presented in a just court. That's the scary part really in expecting justice to be blind and go on facts and not be intimidated or have an agenda.

As previously said, he could have been born on camera in Hawaii and it would NOT make Obama a natural born citizen! No one whose father or mother is not an American can claim natural born citizen. So the fact is already proven that Obama is NOT eligible to be the President and no one of means to affect this legally is willing to do the right thing and demand his removal. Congress is derelict in their duty, the Military is derelict in their duty to protect and defend our great constitution, and we the people are derelict in our duty to unashamedly march en masse everywhere demanding his removal.

I'm guilty too. I can bitch and whine, but I'm not marching the streets. I am not complying, but I am not doing anything other than bitch.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:15 AM   #32
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
In my opinion, respectful debate is what produces a desirable outcome.

And people should most definitely practice what they preach.
Respectful debate can become heated...at times.

Which people are you referring to?
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:30 AM   #33
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Unified Serenity;158509]I don't think anything is proven at this point. Some good points are raised to concider it's validity, but I think it should be decided by evidence presented in a just court. That's the scary part really in expecting justice to be blind and go on facts and not be intimidated or have an agenda.

As previously said, he could have been born on camera in Hawaii and it would NOT make Obama a natural born citizen! No one whose father or mother is not an American can claim natural born citizen. So the fact is already proven that Obama is NOT eligible to be the President and no one of means to affect this legally is willing to do the right thing and demand his removal. Congress is derelict in their duty, the Military is derelict in their duty to protect and defend our great constitution, and we the people are derelict in our duty to unashamedly march en masse everywhere demanding his removal.

I agree with you 100 %. I didnt want to answer HJ because I felt it fell on the border of judging again.

You have such a valid point and maybe this is just to pick up more support on the issue. What difference does it really make, unless it removes all the laws he has passed and they lose time
Old 08-04-2009, 12:20 PM   #34
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi no caste,

The easiest way to find out if the birth certificate is genuine, is to go to the Coast Province registry office and check the ledger; Book 44B Page 5733.
All the details will be there.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
The jury's out on the authenticity of the Kenyan birth certificate IMO.

Huffington Post
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_249850.html

Oddly, the same people who are so skeptical of Obama's Hawaii birth certificate are willing to accept this new document despite many flaws, documented by the Washington Independent's Dave Weigel and Markos Moulitsas.

Here are just some of the flaws:

Kenya was a Dominion the date this certificate was allegedly issued and would not become a republic for 8 months.

Mombasa belonged to Zanzibar when Obama was born, not Kenya.

Obama's father's village would be nearer to Nairobi, not Mombasa.

The number 47O44-- 47 is Obama's age when he became president, followed by the letter O (not a zero) followed by 44--he is the 44th president.

Karl Rove responded to the circulation of the new paper on Twitter, saying "I believe this is likely a forgery."
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:50 AM   #35
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Just another angle....update on Jane blog?!!

An alleged birth certificate showing that President Barack Obama was born in Kenya has been produced by a US lawyer, Orly Taitz, who is filing a motion for authetication of the certificate.

If President Obama is, indeed, in office illegally in as far as he does not meet the constitutional requirement for a president be US born, then all the laws, decrees and regulations issued by the Obama administration, including those relating to mass vaccinations against the “swine flu”, must also be, a priori and without exception, invalid and illegal.

Here is a report on the latest controversy surrounding Obama’s legitimacy:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=105764

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 09:05 AM   #36
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi no caste,

The easiest way to find out if the birth certificate is genuine, is to go to the Coast Province registry office and check the ledger; Book 44B Page 5733.
All the details will be there.

Best regards,

Steve
No problem. I'll hop into my private jet and do that. Where is Coast Province?
Old 08-05-2009, 09:18 AM   #37
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi no caste,

Coast Province is the province / state / county in Kenya where Barak Obama is accused of being born.

ANY INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST who wants to prove that he is in fact Kenyan only has to do that. Go to the register office and get a new birth certificate. Simple. No brainer.

If Ortz, or whatever his name is, wants to prove without any shred of doubt that Obama is Kenyan, surely he would have done this by now.

I'm frankly suprised that there isn't a huge queue waiting to get Obama birth certificates as souvenirs.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
No problem. I'll hop into my private jet and do that. Where is Coast Province?
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 03:39 PM   #38
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Someone should open an OBAMALAND in Kenya...and sell Obama Birth Cerificates. This sounds like a good business for Homer Simpson!
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 03:47 PM   #39
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

who would become president, if obama goes out ?

the speaker of the house - the lady P (not sure of how to spell her last name - since, i am NOT american)

and, biden remains as vp ?

i've always thought the vp; welds more power, than the president

and, the last one of those, was a national diaster !!!

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-28-2009 at 01:08 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:11 PM   #40
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
who would become president, if obama goes out ?

the speaker of the house - the lady P (not sure of how to spell her last name - since, i am NOT american)

and, biden remains as vp ?

i've always thought the vp; welds more power, than the president

and, the last one of those, was a national diaster !!!
Peloski would be the one seeing as Biden ran on a "false" ticket so to speak

This thought has ran through my mind and its a scary one.

Peloski is her name and she is in the same boat as Obama and the rest of them.........................I can't imagine Hillary actually thinking she now has a chance as we are getting emails. What a mess !

It makes me think of what my father always said to us girls

Be careful what you wish for...................
Old 08-05-2009, 06:06 PM   #41
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Here's a nightmare for you. The election is declared invalid and has to be run all over again, and Bush gets his job back
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 06:13 PM   #42
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

- funny thing is, i said, awhile back,
when they were sorting out, who would run,
that hilary would some how end up wearing the pants !!!
and, also that a vote right/or a vote left
was a vote, that landed in the same camp !!!

perhaps; the USA needs a 3rd party

a whole lot less congress members

and, perhaps, it would be a good idea, to go back to individual states

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-28-2009 at 01:09 AM.
Old 08-05-2009, 06:14 PM   #43
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Here's a nightmare for you. The election is declared invalid and has to be run all over again, and Bush gets his job back
ironically; the michael entity, once said

there was a likeihood, he'd die in office

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-28-2009 at 01:10 AM.
Old 08-06-2009, 03:50 PM   #44
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

On the 8/4 Jeff Rense show, he pointed out the connection between Orly Taitz, the spokeswoman of the birther movement, and Israel...which makes her motivations pretty obvious. And her husband is connected to Novartis, the pharmaceutical company who is suspected of engineering the H1N1 flu virus. Very interesting.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 04:47 PM   #45
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
On the 8/4 Jeff Rense show, he pointed out the connection between Orly Taitz, the spokeswoman of the birther movement, and Israel...which makes her motivations pretty obvious. And her husband is connected to Novartis, the pharmaceutical company who is suspected of engineering the H1N1 flu virus. Very interesting.

That absolutely makes no sense at all. If anything she would be out there encouraging people to take the vaccine.

Wouldn't you agree that most of Obama's staff has connections to Israel? Rahm Emanuel especially

I tend to go along with David Icke's view and see this for what it is.....A fear tactic and a means to possibly insert the chips

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 08-06-2009 at 05:15 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:45 PM   #46
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

If Obama's mum was planning all along, to register her Kenian born son in Hawai so's to fraudulently obtain American citizenship, why would she regester him in kenya as well before hand? Birth registration is not mandetry or automatic Especially not back then . She was an itellegent woman and if this was her stratigy then she would not have drawn attension to his kennian birth???

Personally I agree with Lumanari... I couldn't care were he was born. Timbuck bloody two for all I care. He's doing a much better job of being US presedent then many many that heve gone before him..... Even if he's the best of a bad bunch, what would you rather ? McCain? Hillery?? Sara Palin?? That is if it's still the real Obama and not a clone...
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 01:43 AM   #47
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
He's doing a much better job of being US presedent then many many that heve gone before him..... Even if he's the best of a bad bunch, what would you rather ? McCain? Hillery?? Sara Palin?? That is if it's still the real Obama and not a clone...
How is he doing a much better job?
And I personally couldn't care which one of the stooges you mentioned got in. They are all puppets. Obama being the most charismatic of the bunch is perhaps the most dangerous as he fools that many more people.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 01:49 AM   #48
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I'm sure there are people who would love to see this happen. Fortunately, it's not possible anyway.

Shouldn't Dr.Paul be strengthening his grassroots campaign to give it another go in 2012? He could actually win if he can get more people. I think it's unlikely that I'll be voting for Obama if 2012 actually comes around.
Old 08-07-2009, 01:51 AM   #49
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
If Obama's mum was planning all along, to register her Kenian born son in Hawai so's to fraudulently obtain American citizenship, why would she regester him in kenya as well before hand? Birth registration is not mandetry or automatic Especially not back then . She was an itellegent woman and if this was her stratigy then she would not have drawn attension to his kennian birth???

Personally I agree with Lumanari... I couldn't care were he was born. Timbuck bloody two for all I care. He's doing a much better job of being US presedent then many many that heve gone before him..... Even if he's the best of a bad bunch, what would you rather ? McCain? Hillery?? Sara Palin?? That is if it's still the real Obama and not a clone...
McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone. If he had won, I bet dollars to donuts that people would ignore this fact. Don't ask me why as it should be apparent.

We are NOT a post-racial country. There is still racism.

Keep in mind, this does NOT refer to anyone on these forums.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:33 AM   #50
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Humble Janitor,

Why do you object so much to people following their own heart and their own path? We are not all here on the same task. Is it such a great use of your time to so often object to another's postings? Why not put your positive attention instead on those things which you do support? What about what you resist persists? How about allowance?

We all are this amazing huge sparkling diamond. Each facet placed at it's own angle to make up the whole. Let each one shine and sparkle as their heart demands and you do the same ... please stop telling other people to not be themselves. Maybe they have a lesson to experience before moving to a new level. A l l o w.
thanks karen, my sentiments exactly. it's VERY PERTINENT INFO!!!! and i'm glad exchanger posted it and i LOVE spending my TIME on it.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote