Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 07-29-2009, 09:12 PM   #26
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Burisch pulls plug on PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader View Post
Well said Wormhole
I second that wormhole........well said. Thank you.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:31 PM   #27
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
OVERALL:
This sad situation seems to be more evidence that we are emotionally infantile. Do not expect people you look up to to be perfect, you will be disappointed. Instead, look for their humanity. I fail to see any exhibited here.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Well said wormhole indeed.

He said She said I said You said.

Oh man...I've been to a few weddings before!

Events like this can take a life time to heal. I wish you all well enough to come to your heads and disclose the truth.

THE WORLD IS WATCHING!!!

JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:16 PM   #28
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Wormhole, you have assessed the entire situation accurately with your vision and succinctly with your wise words, I wholeheartedly agree!

As we all continue learning and evolving through this transition I hope we remember to have compassion for ourselves and others.

Love & Light to all
<Truth>
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:06 PM   #29
day
Retired Avalon Member

Thanks for starting this thread... and to everyone who made comments. Here on Avalon we've started many threads incurring kindness, caring, insight, learning, humility, healing etc etc.....love, strength, spirit ....

I know its been a great source of light in my life. I am really thankful to have this forum to discuss things like this...learn from everyone and appreciate peoples insights into situations.

About being a whistleblower, I dont think its an easy job, it may look appealing in some instances when discussing exotic maths and physics, yet, these days are full of tension, conflicting emotions with so much at stake.

For those who just read the forum without contributing to it - I hope that in some way they too will be as enriched as I have been.

Thanks everyone for being so level headed about this highly charged and unfortunate situaltion and for contributing info to INCREASE comprehension without trying to undermine and defame anyone...
day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 12:37 AM   #30
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
I think we need to be VERY careful here and not to make assumptions. I think that Northernboy's intel is very interesting indeed. Remember also that a committee was promised from Eagles to look into the virus and to determine if it was carrying a "manufactured signature" and if it was stable or dangerous to use.

I assume that is no longer on their agenda. I find that interesting.

We all know that Kerry is passionate and sometimes reckless; but that is no reason to crucify her, just because you do not like her. Her imperfections could make her an easy target or even a scape goat for those who can not or will not search for real answers. I would assume that a contract with a Pharm company would be broken if if they began research into vaccines which could possibly discredit them.

Yes, Kerry jumped up on stage, yes she is difficult to handle... So what? I find the idea that the wedding gift of a crystal being tainted from some previous ritual is just plain weird...

It all sounds very personal and seems like a great deal of collected excuses. The bigger picture service to others person would have ignored Kerry's antics, smiled at the folly of a child, and continued to do the good work... Which is finding out the truth behind the vaccines!!!

As to being fearful and needing security... please, there is more action at a basketball game. I'm not at all concerned for Dan and Marci's security. People ask questions, deal with it. It's not supposed to be easy out there. Life is messy. But that is NOT a security issue.

OVERALL:
This sad situation seems to be more evidence that we are emotionally infantile. Do not expect people you look up to to be perfect, you will be disappointed. Instead, look for their humanity. I fail to see any exhibited here.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
But "in the spotlight" you have a certain obligation not to go off half cocked ...You are in a sense a leader and if the troops (us) don't think you can lead without leading us off a cliff then is there really a cause?

Come on....face it....we look like a bunch of nuts anyways.....Do we need someone out in front affirming the fact.

We need a calm head ....a cool temper to stop all this the SKY IS Falling **** and talk some sense to the world.

Kerry's knee jerk hi jinx isn't how I want to represented......
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 12:47 AM   #31
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Not just that. There are a lot of valuable interviews in the Camelot catalog. If Camelot is made to look ridiculous, then what happens when someone is referred to some of the interviews? Will it be like when someone links to articles on Sorcha Faal's site? Will it be an automatic "that's a proven disinfo site?"

There is a certain presumption that someone who assumes a position of leadership, will lead responsibly.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 12:52 AM   #32
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post

Come on....face it....we look like a bunch of nuts anyways.....Do we need someone out in front affirming the fact.
I don't think we're nuts at all.

Sorcha Faal and Blossom Goodchild are the real (albeit misguided) nuts.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 12:56 AM   #33
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, I guess I was right when I assumed that Dan had been instructed to feed the disinformation about vaccines. All you have to do is go on youtube and type in swine flu, then arrange the results by newest date first and you get this.

Proof that vaccinations are very dangerous and the CDC is corrupt and does not care.

CLICK HERE

Watch this one second after the above link, almost sends chills up my spine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVQS_a-nmPY

So let me get this strait. Dan Burisch is supposed to be some sort of scientific phenom on the cutting edge. He is a microbiologists who is fully versed in all aspects of microbiology. Moreover, he is a very resourceful person? And yet with all of his expertise, self proclaimed intelligence, and problem solving ability, he does not know how to do a You Tube search?

Kerry gave him a nice quartz crystal that has silver iodide on it, and his instant conclusion is that she is responsible for it being there? He is totally full of s--t. Any retard can figure out that crystals change hands many times before they arrive at their final destination. She probably bought it from the local crystal shop after the shop owner had bought it from another dealer or private owner.

Dan Burisch is a shill for the a holes that he used to work for and now we can finally all see it. Only portions of his story add up and the rest sounds fabricated. He is now being a dramatic cry baby and this does not reflect the kind of consciousness that an individual would have if they had actually been through all of the circumstances he claims to have been through. People who go through extreme circumstances that are on the fringes and outside of the fringes of reality no longer have any interest in focusing on dramatic soap opera like details as he has in this post on his forum.

Dan if you are reading this, tell your bosses Brad Johnson once again sais kiss my white ass.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 12:56 AM   #34
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Stargazer,

I hear you. Remember that Kerry is representing herself, not you. At least, I do not consider anyone else to be representing myself but myself... if you take my meaning.

Yes, all of these accusations are unfortunate behaviors and sad. If you feel strongly about how you feel, perhaps you should contact Camelot directly and voice your concerns.

At least I am grateful for this: That we are able to enjoy our time on Avalon and post our thoughts with respect to the work that Bill and Kerry have done on Camelot; which bears fruit. We also bring up our own concerns, information, and opinions here and do a pretty good job of it most of the time. Keep in mind, Bill and Kerry rarely use the forum if at all. This really is kinda our place, and it is what we make it.

When things like this happen, it is unfortunate that some may feel it is a direct reflection on those of us that use the forum. I honestly could care less, as just being here makes me a nutter, in a way . But if you feel strongly about it, then again I suggest you make your concern known through contacting Camelot and making level headed and centered suggestions to resolve the issues you have.

Good Luck!

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole

Nice vids Tone Three!!! Though I think they may have more of a protest if they had used baby seals instead of human children as guinea pigs. sick.

Last edited by Wormhole; 07-30-2009 at 01:19 AM.
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 01:51 AM   #35
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Hello All,

I obviously failed resisting to jump in on this latest audition for the Jerry Springer Show, but this is why we as a species stand still. This is why the planetary condition is the way that it is now. Can't get out of our own way regardless how high the stakes are.

Moving on, I wanted to simply remind everyone the core issue regarding the vaccine. What's in this vaccine, who's giving it to you, etc is absolutely important information, but please know the ultimate area of focus here.
Our focus regarding this issue is having "the right to choose" being vaccinated or not. This is about your freedoms to seek information and decide who does what and what is best for your health.

Your civil liberties is the headliner, not the opening act.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:02 AM   #36
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Well said.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:17 AM   #37
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 07-30-2009 at 07:47 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:22 AM   #38
jem284
Avalon Senior Member

Wormhole
I totally agree with you!!
I think they should realize that Kerry is not here in America right now to defend herself. It sounds like there is something else going on, but I can't put me finger on it. Anyway, for what it is worth, I was looking forward to Dan's findings, but now I have lost all respect for them all!! And I don't believe what they are saying about caring for us the people. There is a lot of ego sounding words in that letter and that is why I have lost all respect for them. And who is to say they know what the truth is. What makes them the experts at all the truth anyway. They only know what they have experienced. As we only know what we have experienced. That to me is the only truth. And isn't that what the whistle- blowers do-- is tell THEIR truth. You can believe it or not that is you God give right to do . I don't think it is fair for anyone who has not experienced something in their life, to come along and say that it is a lie, just because they themselves haven't experienced it. I myself have experienced many things that I cannot prove, but I know in my heart and memory that I had that experience and KNOW ONE will ever take that away. I don't care if they don't believe me. It doesn't matter to me. So I am very sadden to see that letter because I thought Dan and Marcie where better than that. Oh well I guess it really doesn't matter anyway.
jem284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:32 AM   #39
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, 777 has had that one sitting on the back shelf waiting for the right moment, good job I finally understand esoteric numerolgy.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 03:19 AM   #40
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 07-30-2009 at 07:50 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 03:23 AM   #41
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Nice post 777
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 04:02 AM   #42
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Burisch pulls plug on PC

Well, I was about to say how grown up the Avalon Forum is compared to the rantings on the Golden Thread at Eagles Disobey buy I see we are just as bad. I thought the thread was going good until we had to start trash talking. Now we are starting to enter the Jerry Springer stage as gscraig mentioned earlier. Let's just get back to having intelligent conversations instead of wasting our time on ridiculous claims as the Eagles Disobey members are doing.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:40 AM   #43
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All

I had no intention of posting to this thread, however after reading through it the following came sharp and clear, so I will share it:

Naked In The Rain
music—David Crosby
words and music by David Crosby and Graham Nash

The clown sat speechless, looking in his mirror
Unable to remember how to paint his face
Staring at the image, slowly getting clearer
Wondering if his fear or his heart would win the race

When it dawns on you
what it takes from you
living under clouds of pain
there’s a storm in you
you don’t know what to do
Just when you think you’re going insane
you lie naked in the rain again

Fluttering pages of faces
no two alike
choice is your soul’s moment
for its light to strike

We need to keep focused and to be honest, I have no idea what this cat fight has to do with enlightenment and awakening. We need to distance ourselves from such.

Love Light and Peace

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:50 AM   #44
day
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Hello All,

I obviously failed resisting to jump in on this latest audition for the Jerry Springer Show, but this is why we as a species stand still. This is why the planetary condition is the way that it is now. Can't get out of our own way regardless how high the stakes are.

Moving on, I wanted to simply remind everyone the core issue regarding the vaccine. What's in this vaccine, who's giving it to you, etc is absolutely important information, but please know the ultimate area of focus here.
Our focus regarding this issue is having "the right to choose" being vaccinated or not. This is about your freedoms to seek information and decide who does what and what is best for your health.

Your civil liberties is the headliner, not the opening act.
well said gscraig

It seems to me that there is a bigger picture going on here, something that we can only look at the effects, like symptoms - without seeing the root cause. Early Jan, there was a split with Michael St Claire, now Dan Burisch- there was an emotional outburst at Zurich, again in Barcelona with Steven Greer -- these flare ups are in fact working in the opposite direction for which the conferences were created for. High tension, misunderstandings, the pc site problems, project avalon went down. While the last two were easily and speedily fixed, the other problems are not.

It seems to me if we are going to chose sides, we are only adding to the turmoil and intensifying the problems. Stirring up the pot in a sense, and to no ones advantage.

These skirmishes do:
1. take up time
2. take up valuable resources
3. create stress
4. cause distractions

It can be rewarding to solve the root of the problem, something beyond character deficits and could be pointing to an outside influence disturbing very timely and valuable efforts to do some real work towards life saving co operation and collaberation between EVERYONE

We could possible pool our efforts and intentions to ensure a solid base for without that, project camelot and project avalon would not be what they have come to be- valuable resources both for information and collaboration.

Perhaps this is only a taste of possilble problems and flare ups that are in effect coming from an external source and meant to undermine the credibility of the key players.

In reality where would Project Camelot be without their whistleblowers and Avalon members who believe in what this grassroots idea is meant to achieve.

lets not allow dissension to create a separation and look beyond what it only appers to be. Perhaps Kerry and Bill also need that kind of solidarity and reliability from us as we do and expect from them and those that come forward as whistleblowers --

Last edited by day; 07-30-2009 at 06:45 AM.
day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:50 AM   #45
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

day,

You hit the nail on the head. It is definately an outside source causing the conflict but now we need to look and listen and figure out who is causing the conflict. As time goes on and we move farther into the photon belt things will get even more confusing so we need to stand strong now and use our heads to figure this one out. If anyone has doubts about PC or Kerry and Bill, I suggest getting all the facts first then make up your mind. Isn't that we what do here, investigate, analysis and then come to our own conclusion.
Go to the Golden thread and read what they say (invetigate) and think about what everyone is saying or NOT saying (analysis) and then make up your mind about what is really going on here. Are we getting closer to disclosure and someone is trying to throw a monkey wrench in the works? Think about it but don't spew hate and anger, please.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 04:53 PM   #46
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Good grief! The clash of the Titan Egos.

We will not be taking any flu shots. When I worked at the Public Health Department as a Public Health Educator, the one year I did take a flu shot I got sicker then I'd ever been from the flu. Came to learn latter that the virus going around is not the one the vaccine is made for because 9 times out of 10 it is mutating. It is just a lucky guess or hit if the shot actually works and the vaccine shot actually kills more people then getting the virus does.

With respect to stuff going on behind the scenes overseas.. emails sent to me by conference presenter participants are furious with Kerry's "arrogance" and have lost respect for Camelot via her. What she did was identified as hurting her witnesses and that was how it was viewed by both the presenters and the international community as well.

Last edited by Carol; 07-30-2009 at 04:59 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:09 PM   #47
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

I'd like to hear Kerry's side of this, but even more, I'd like to not have this incident burn resources that are needed to get the latest footage out to the world.

Misunderstandings happen. Mistakes happen. Let's rise above all that, eh? I feel no need to choose sides or lay blame. Have a little compassion for people (B&K) who are doing a hell of a job in difficult circumstances.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:27 PM   #48
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Day and Cosmic Texan,

Thank you!

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole

ps. Carol, I also ONCE many years ago had a flu shot and became very ill. Never again!

Last edited by Wormhole; 07-30-2009 at 07:52 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 08:13 PM   #49
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Burisch pulls plug on PC

Quote:
Day and Cosmic Texan,

Thank you!

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole

ps. Carol, I also ONCE many years ago had a flu shot and became very ill. Never again!
__________________________________________________ ____

It comes to mind that "blindness and ignorance breeds contempt" not from you Wormhole or Carol...from people on this forum whom I will not name since they are not worthy of my attention...
I will say though that Problem, Reaction, Solution is an art practiced by the PTB and they are very good at it...I would hope that it does not distract us all from the issues that need focusing on at this time in our History.
From a microcosmic (personal lives) to a macrocosmic (universe) we are trying to adapt to the forces around us and it is not easy...it was not meant to be easy as this is why we are on Planet Earth.
Forgiveness, Peace, leads to the release of Love and that is all we can do individually.
Take note though of what has leaked to the mainstream media recently...Gandhi's non-violent approach will have to be considered by all who choose to resist otherwise the Lid will come down if there is any violence
i.e. Martial Law.

http://www.naturalnews.com/026732_mi..._outbreak.html
__________________________________________________ ______________
Kick at the darkness til it bleeds daylight.......................Bruce Cockburn
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 08:36 PM   #50
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Come on you lot, have you never done anything spontaniusly and ended up looking a pratt afterwards..... I have.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote