Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 07-04-2009, 07:10 PM   #126
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Crop circles of 2009 general discussion

The above crop circle was done in three phases,

Phase 1

Phase 2

Phase 3
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 07:27 PM   #127
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

A crop circle has appeared that researchers interpret to be a message that the Sun is about to emit five Coronal Mass Ejections (CMEs) that will hit the Earth on July 7, 2009. The crop circle first appeared at Milk Hill England on June 21 and has evolved over three stages up until June 30. Researchers interpreting the complex images in the crop circle believe these represent positions of planets that correspond to July 6 and 7 as dates when CMEs will hit the Earth. If so, this may be the first barrage of CMEs to hit the Earth in Solar Cycle 24. Importantly, scientists will be able to directly study the impacts of large amounts of solar plasma penetrating a breach in the magnetosphere first reported by NASA scientists in December 2008.

Michael Salla, Ph.D.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honol...arth-on-July-7

An article by the CMM Research Group offers the following interpretation about the complex symbols depicted in the Milk Hill crop circle:
A new crop picture at Milk Hill on June 21, 2009 seems to provide one of the least ambiguous indications so far, that our Sun will truly emit a series of CMEs (coronal mass ejections) toward Earth in the near future, perhaps on the full Moon of July 7, 2009.
The CMM Research Group says that the sun “seems to be emitting five CMEs along curved paths through space that eventually intersect with planet Earth.”
An unnamed Australian scientist agrees with the conclusion of the CMM Research Group and wrote:
Our best theoretical matches to the crop formation boxes were for upcoming dates of July 6 or 7, 2009. Why would those crop artists go to all the trouble of showing us sextant and orrery shapes, then coding that orrery with six rectangular boxes which mean July 6 or 7, 2009, unless something significant were going to happen at that time?

Last edited by Dantheman62; 07-04-2009 at 07:30 PM.
Old 07-05-2009, 01:04 PM   #128
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Crop circles of 2009 general discussion

Silbury Hill, nr Avebury, Wiltshire. Reported 5th July.

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 01:12 PM   #129
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Luminari; 07-05-2009 at 01:22 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:29 AM   #130
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Well, July 7th is almost over and so far not a single CME bombarding Earth. Perhaps now people will stop making up insane assumptions about the meaning of these markings? I doubt that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
A crop circle has appeared that researchers interpret to be a message that the Sun is about to emit five Coronal Mass Ejections (CMEs) that will hit the Earth on July 7, 2009. The crop circle first appeared at Milk Hill England on June 21 and has evolved over three stages up until June 30. Researchers interpreting the complex images in the crop circle believe these represent positions of planets that correspond to July 6 and 7 as dates when CMEs will hit the Earth. If so, this may be the first barrage of CMEs to hit the Earth in Solar Cycle 24. Importantly, scientists will be able to directly study the impacts of large amounts of solar plasma penetrating a breach in the magnetosphere first reported by NASA scientists in December 2008.

Michael Salla, Ph.D.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honol...arth-on-July-7

An article by the CMM Research Group offers the following interpretation about the complex symbols depicted in the Milk Hill crop circle:
A new crop picture at Milk Hill on June 21, 2009 seems to provide one of the least ambiguous indications so far, that our Sun will truly emit a series of CMEs (coronal mass ejections) toward Earth in the near future, perhaps on the full Moon of July 7, 2009.
The CMM Research Group says that the sun “seems to be emitting five CMEs along curved paths through space that eventually intersect with planet Earth.”
An unnamed Australian scientist agrees with the conclusion of the CMM Research Group and wrote:
Our best theoretical matches to the crop formation boxes were for upcoming dates of July 6 or 7, 2009. Why would those crop artists go to all the trouble of showing us sextant and orrery shapes, then coding that orrery with six rectangular boxes which mean July 6 or 7, 2009, unless something significant were going to happen at that time?
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:39 AM   #131
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
Well, July 7th is almost over and so far not a single CME bombarding Earth. Perhaps now people will stop making up insane assumptions about the meaning of these markings? I doubt that.
It's not the first time that a crop formation has been misinterpreted. There have been times when they have contained messages that actually did come true, just like they point out in the article for this particular formation on cropcircleconnector.

Maybe we didn't get a CME because the sun decided to "chill out". However new sunspots were just "spotted" which in turn could only mean that there will be CME activity coming from those in the near future, especially when we are less than three years from solarmax.

The sun has spots, finally
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 08:11 PM   #132
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

July 8, 2009
AN IMPORTANT EVENT HAS TAKEN PLACE ON THE DATE SPECIFIED
BY ALERT 10.
A very significant event has occurred within the Alert date period and also the
defined location: i.e.: 7th July 2009, Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England. Crop Circle
located south west of the hill off the A4 highway. This is the same location where
on the 23 May 1994, four researchers (including one nuclear scientist) visiting a
crop design in this field, witnessed intense military presence moments before they
each experienced 45 minutes missing time and........

......within a short while a further period of missing
time. Each had red marks appear on their necks and had severe nose bleeds hours later. A full
account is held in CPR Archive.

This is also the site of a secret military stake out which took place during the 1990 Operation
Blackbird, where over these fields a large unidentified white orb was filmed by the army present.

The latest bizarre event took place yesterday morning (7th) at approximately 5.0 AM, when a
Wiltshire Police Sergeant was driving in his private car towards Marlborough on the A4 highway and
about to pass Silbury Hill on his left. He looked to his right and witnessed three exceptionally tall
beings inspecting the new crop circle which appeared there on the 5th July. He stopped his vehicle
and watched them for several minutes because they stood out as odd. Each of them were well
over six feet tall, each had blond hair and also they all were wearing one piece white suites, with
hoods that had been dropped onto the back of their heads.

After a few minutes watching them, he said they were appeared to be examining the crop in the
circle, he shouted at them from a distance of about 400 yards but they ignored him. As soon as
he entered the field, they became aware of him and ran at an amazing speed to the south, away
from Silbury Hill. He said I recognised that I could never catch up with them they ran so
exceptionally fast. He glanced away for just a few seconds and looked back to find that they had
completely vanished. He became very uneasy and left the scene.

The police officer was very aware of hearing a static crackling sound in the field and around him.
He said as the plants moved around, he could see the movement coincided with the level of
sound, as if the static was effecting the plants by moving them.

He also started to experience a headache in the field, which became worse as the day went on
and he could not shake it off all day.

Ground research being done by Andrew Russell: www.andyrussell@fastmail.co.uk

Time this report posted: 12.55 am US eastern - 8 July 2009. (Awaiting further interview)

Copyright: Steve Alexander
The A4 highway can be seen running across the
photograph, just below Silbury Hill.

Last edited by Dantheman62; 07-09-2009 at 02:06 AM.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:42 PM   #133
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thats a very big circle but I'd be surprised if you can see it from the road
I'm pretty sure it would be up on top of the hill

Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 12:50 AM   #134
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Crop circles of 2009 general discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
...witnessed three exceptionally tall
beings inspecting the new crop circle which appeared there on the 5th July. He stopped his vehicle
and watched them for several minutes because they stood out as odd. Each of them were well
over six feet tall, each had blond hair and also they all were wearing one piece white suites, with
hoods that had been dropped onto the back of their heads...
Old 07-09-2009, 02:08 AM   #135
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Yeah this just happened on the morning of the 7th.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:56 PM   #136
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?I...ry=Environment

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 01:42 PM   #137
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

I think we are now "getting somewhere"

The fact that interpretations of the circles indicate "activity" on the sun on July 7th should still be considered somewhat amazing, as this is the first real sun activity in the past 2 years.....

The circle makers appear to be taking a break, maybe they are assessing our reactions and interpretations of their work

The next ones to come should be very interesting
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:29 PM   #138
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Micjer
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 03:22 PM   #139
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...bury-Hill.html

Mayan 'apocalypse' crop circle appears at Silbury Hill

A 350ft crop circle of an ancient Mayan symbol, said to be a sign of an impending apocalypse, has appeared next to Silbury Hill in Wiltshire.

The giant pattern - thought to represent a traditional Mayan head-dress - appeared next to the tallest prehistoric man-made mound in Europe last week.

Members of the crop circle community believe the mystic symbol is a signal of the end of the 5,126-year Mayan 'Long Count' calendar on December 21, 2012.

Crop circle picture gallery shows more complex formsKaren Alexander, a crop circle enthusiast, said: "This is one of the most interesting crop circles I have ever seen. It is definitely a Mayan symbol and we are sure it is linked to the Mayan calendar, which ends in 2012.

"It appears to be a warning about the world coming to an end when the calendar does. For the ancient Maya, reaching the end of a cycle was a momentous event, so we are taking this crop circle very seriously as an indicator of a possibly huge event in 2012."

Last month a 400-foot crop circle depicting a phoenix rising from the flames appeared in a barley field in Yatesbury near Devizes, Wiltshire.

Crop circle theorists believe the patterns are created by UFOs during nocturnal visits, or caused by natural phenomena such as unusual forms of lightning striking the earth.
Old 07-11-2009, 02:03 AM   #140
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...bury-Hill.html

Mayan 'apocalypse' crop circle appears at Silbury Hill

A 350ft crop circle of an ancient Mayan symbol, said to be a sign of an impending apocalypse, has appeared next to Silbury Hill in Wiltshire.

The giant pattern - thought to represent a traditional Mayan head-dress - appeared next to the tallest prehistoric man-made mound in Europe last week.

Members of the crop circle community believe the mystic symbol is a signal of the end of the 5,126-year Mayan 'Long Count' calendar on December 21, 2012.

Crop circle picture gallery shows more complex formsKaren Alexander, a crop circle enthusiast, said: "This is one of the most interesting crop circles I have ever seen. It is definitely a Mayan symbol and we are sure it is linked to the Mayan calendar, which ends in 2012.

"It appears to be a warning about the world coming to an end when the calendar does. For the ancient Maya, reaching the end of a cycle was a momentous event, so we are taking this crop circle very seriously as an indicator of a possibly huge event in 2012."

Last month a 400-foot crop circle depicting a phoenix rising from the flames appeared in a barley field in Yatesbury near Devizes, Wiltshire.

Crop circle theorists believe the patterns are created by UFOs during nocturnal visits, or caused by natural phenomena such as unusual forms of lightning striking the earth.

More Eschatology! doh!

Why is it that anything remotely Mayan looking is always claimed to represent the End of the frikin' World?

I think the central aspect of this formation clearly represents the human heart... see what I mean?
Old 07-11-2009, 01:55 PM   #141
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post

More Eschatology! doh!

Why is it that anything remotely Mayan looking is always claimed to represent the End of the frikin' World?

I think the central aspect of this formation clearly represents the human heart... see what I mean?

I agree with you. I really don't see the "end of the world" in this either. I just posted the article for discussion purposes.

I feel that this one is not a hoax. The crackling noise in the field is a trait of the real ones. The weaving of the crop at the top of the circle would be hard to do so precisely with a board. The fact that 3 tall blondes were spotted gives it an extra twist also!!
Old 07-12-2009, 12:57 PM   #142
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Crop circles of 2009 general discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
I agree with you. I really don't see the "end of the world" in this either. I just posted the article for discussion purposes.

I feel that this one is not a hoax. The crackling noise in the field is a trait of the real ones. The weaving of the crop at the top of the circle would be hard to do so precisely with a board. The fact that 3 tall blondes were spotted gives it an extra twist also!!

Yeah this is the formation of the year (so far) for me on many levels.. many of the other formations haven't felt right. But this clearly is as genuine as they come.

I'd love some 'tall blondes' of the female variety in my life right now!

I don't mind whether they are from earth or not. Beam me up ladies.

Old 07-13-2009, 03:37 AM   #143
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Cannings Cross, Near Allington, Wiltshire, reported 10th July.

Old 07-14-2009, 02:07 AM   #144
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Chesterton Windmill nr Harbury Warwickshire. Reported 9th July.

Images Chris Bates

This small dumbbell or key formation depending on how one looks at it was in the same field as the Windmill. It is next to where the track from the windmill reaches the road.

Old 07-14-2009, 02:09 AM   #145
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Radford Hill, Nr Radford Semele, Warwickshire. Reported 11th July.
The string of pearls formation is a little way off north along the Fosse Way at a place called Radford Hill near Radford Semele. .It is next to the A425 a few hundred metres west of where it crosses the Fosse Way. There is a small white object in the ring (not dead centre though) and another one just off in one of the tram lines. It appears in all of the photographs but I have no idea what it is or if it is connected with the crop circle. Perhaps someone more local to the formation could go and have a look.

Old 07-14-2009, 02:21 AM   #146
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

There's 27 circles in the image above, and the moon has a rotational period of 27 days!

The Moon has a rotational period of 27.3 days that (except for small fluctuations) exactly coincides with its (sidereal) period for revolution about the Earth. As we will see later, this is no coincidence; it is a consequence of tidal coupling between the Earth and Moon. Because of this tidal locking of the periods for revolution and rotation, the Moon always keeps essentially the same face turned toward the Earth (small fluctuation mean that over a period of time we can actually see about 55% of the Lunar surface from the Earth).

http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr161/l...moonorbit.html

I don't know what it means, if anything! Just wanted to point it out!
Old 07-14-2009, 02:34 AM   #147
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Or if you only count 26 circles, I think the sun has a 25.9 day rotational period at it's equator.
Old 07-15-2009, 12:16 AM   #148
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

East Field, Nr Alton Barnes, Wiltshire. Reported 14th July.

Man made?
I doubt it!!
It's completely woven!
And done in one night!

Last edited by Dantheman62; 07-15-2009 at 12:19 AM.
Old 07-15-2009, 12:26 AM   #149
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Grey Wethers, nr Temple Farm, Wiltshire. Reported 14th July.

Image Jack Turner Copyright 2009

Image Russell Stannard Copyright 2009

Image Russell Stannard Copyright 2009
Old 07-15-2009, 12:51 AM   #150
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Hinton Admiral, Nr New Milton. Hampshire. Reported 14th July.

All Images Gary Ellson Bournemouth Helicopters Copyright 2009