Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 03-16-2009, 07:55 PM   #26
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Obama Signs Spending Bill, Breaks Yet Another Promise

Hi Humble Janitor,

Barak Obama is not the head of the NWO. He never will be. The NWO works in the back rooms and don't appear in public that much. Probably one of the most famous of this group is Henry Kissinger.

David Rockefeller, for example gives his views on population growth.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/110769...ation_control/

Agree with him or not, much official policy is presented by the government after these back room meetings.

The job of Barak Obama is only to preside over the government, he has very little to do with decision making. He merely has to justify certain decisions and try to keep the political 'house' in order.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
It irritates me that people refuse to show any amount of optimism towards this presidency.

They're out there screaming with their heads off, "Obama's the new leader of the NWO! OMG! OMG!" and Alex Jones and his bullhorn is certainly no exception.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:53 PM   #27
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama Signs Spending Bill, Breaks Yet Another Promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I see some members of Avalon as puppets, ready to go screaming about conspiracies on just about anything.

I'll continue to show optimism because unlike others, I don't have time to be pre-occupied with fears about everything out there.
Good, be optimistic. I am too. i do not fear. But at the same time i remain sceptical and do not trust blindly ( even the Pleiadians channelled by marciniak )
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote