Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 02-08-2009, 10:27 PM   #1
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Default UK terrorists plan new 9/11 attack on US? UK set-up!

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id...tionid=3510203

Set up!!!
Quote:
UK terrorists plan new 9/11 attack on US?
Sun, 08 Feb 2009 19:31:24 GMT

The CIA has launched a large-scale espionage operation to prevent a suspected terror attack, believed to be brewing in the UK, on US soil.

American spy chiefs believe a British-born Pakistani extremist entering the United States under the Visa Waiver Program is likely to be the source of another 9/11-style attack.

During recent intelligence briefings US President Barack Obama was warned by the CIA about the growing threat posed by British "Islamist extremists" to US homeland security.

The CIA has informed the newly-installed US president that it has planted record numbers of informants in Britain's Pakistani community to monitor the 2,000 terrorist suspects identified by MI5 -- the British Security Service.

A former CIA officer and an advisor to President Obama, Bruce Riedel, told The Sunday Telegraph that "The British Pakistani community is recognized as probably al-Qaeda's best mechanism for launching an attack against North America."
more on link
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:50 PM   #2
Steve_G

Default Re: UK terrorists plan new 9/11 attack on US? UK set-up!

That throws a different light on the USA's threat to withhold intelligence from the UK if the details of torture allegations were revealed.

Quote:
Two senior judges said they were powerless to reveal the information about the torture of Binyam Mohamed, an Ethiopian-born British resident, because David Miliband, the foreign secretary, had warned the court the US was threatening to stop sharing intelligence about terrorism with the UK.

In a scathing judgment, Lord Justice Thomas and Mr Justice Lloyd Jones said the evidence, and what MI5 knew about it, must remain secret because according to Miliband, the American threats meant "the public of the United Kingdom would be put at risk".....
http://www.underthecarpet.co.uk/Page...e.php?num=5793

Sounds like our esteemed government is hiding their complicity in war crimes behind a rather transparent and flimsy excuse if the threat is to the USA and not the UK.

Who has more to worry about I wonder?

Ah well, the fictitious soap opera we get fed every day takes another twist. Beats the hell out of Coronation Street though.
Old 02-08-2009, 10:54 PM   #3
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
That throws a different light on the USA's threat to withhold intelligence from the UK if the details of torture allegations were revealed.

http://www.underthecarpet.co.uk/Page...e.php?num=5793

Sounds like our esteemed government is hiding their complicity in war crimes behind a rather transparent and flimsy excuse if the threat is to the USA and not the UK.

Who has more to worry about I wonder?

Ah well, the fictitious soap opera we get fed every day takes another twist. Beats the hell out of Coronation Street though.
Yep - Carla's gone!!! (to give birth)
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 11:12 PM   #4
Steve_G

Who's Carla?

More seriously, it sounds like an excuse to get more "secret police" on the streets of Britain- which alphabet agency they work for is irrelevant as they ultimately answer to the same masters. Or it would if the story rang true- where on earth did the CIA get 2,000 English sounding, Pakistani speaking (I know it's not an actual language) agents to insert into society? Even assuming they have (could have cloned them I guess) why would they then announce it?

Sounds like a psyop designed to promote suspicion and distrust within the Pakistani community to me, and also to further isolate them from the rest of Britain. I think the effect they are hoping for from the rest of the population goes something like: "bloody 'ell, not only are they all murdering terrorists there's thousands of yank agents in there too!"

It's a good job I don't take this **** too seriously anymore. *sigh*

Any other thoughts anyone?
Old 02-08-2009, 11:43 PM   #5
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Maybe this is the start of project blackjack??

I still remember the good old days when people used to just go to work and live their lives, we had the IRA but that was about it, even they used to warn people when they were going to set off a bomb.
Nowadays I'm fed up with TPTB warning us about some BS terror threat again and again
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote