Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-03-2008, 03:44 PM   #26
bythisriver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: If this is true, then it would be advisable to withdraw enough cash today!

Does this apply to Canadians also?????

Thanks!
bythisriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 03:48 PM   #27
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: If this is true, then it would be advisable to withdraw enough cash today!

Canadians are exempt. This is payback for South Park.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 03:52 PM   #28
Stephen

I have not been getting ANY interest on our Savings Account (Credit Union) for 6 months now.
So I pulled all but 2K out of it last month.
I left enough in there to cover any checks that we write that might be over drawn. I doubt that will happen but you never know.

We are going to the same Credit Union today to get a home Improvement loan. (7.9%) <--considering todays market, that is not a bad rate
We HAVE too. Our Roof needs repair/replacing.
The Good News IS....We HAVE a Roof to fix.
Even though I am not happy about taking out a loan I am thankful that we have what we have now.
Old 10-03-2008, 04:42 PM   #29
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Mummy_bean,

Ah! The good old days! That was when ATMs first started out. The first to set them up was Lloyds Bank and they were in places like Lewis'. If you didn't get there before the shop closed you'd had it! I spent many a miserable weekend because I didn't make it in time.

Nothing more to be read in this message, just reminiscing.

Best regards,

Steve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mummy_bean View Post
I remember a time in the UK where you would regularly go a whole entire 3 days on a regular basis without being able to get at your cash!! That long, huh? No ATM's, banks closed on Saturdays and Sundays and the good ol' British bank holiday. You just had to be organised. Noone panicked about it. Obviously this is something different, but we are all so used to having so much...

Take care xx
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:49 PM   #30
giddy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
i just spent £1000 yesterday anyway.. NBC stuff, water filter, purification stuff, tools, ect. nuke alert pottasium iodide tabs .. still got no food stocks . was gonna buy a couple years supply of rice ect.. hopefully we will have two weeks more to prepare for collapse.. i got to spend another £1000 on SAS clothing and i might treat to some 10 mile walkie talkies and night vision monocluar

IM HALF READY.. lol
Can i come round to your house when it happens
giddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:01 PM   #31
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dood View Post
We are going to the same Credit Union today to get a home Improvement loan. (7.9%) <--considering todays market, that is not a bad rate
We HAVE too. Our Roof needs repair/replacing.
The Good News IS....We HAVE a Roof to fix.
Even though I am not happy about taking out a loan I am thankful that we have what we have now.
Hi Dood,

I think you have the right spirit ... don't complain about what you do not have but be happy about what you DO have ....
and move forward ....

Keep it going Dood, YOU will make it through ... I know !
I wish I was there to help you fix it ....

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:30 PM   #32
Mummy_bean
Avalon Senior Member

My roof is leaking too old dude - I'm going to have to improvise for now.

"Hi Mummy_bean,

Ah! The good old days! That was when ATMs first started out. The first to set them up was Lloyds Bank and they were in places like Lewis'. If you didn't get there before the shop closed you'd had it! I spent many a miserable weekend because I didn't make it in time.

Nothing more to be read in this message, just reminiscing."

Steve - I was too young to have my own bank account then so I'm blowing smoke really ....but I do remember my Dad needing to dash out of work at lunchtime every friday to get to the bank.
Mummy_bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:09 PM   #33
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
The way I see it is that a total collapse of the banking system would render your money worthless whether its in the bank or out of it. Or half and half. You'd be walking around with bits of paper that you can't actually do anything with. You try and buy something off somebody, they'll not accept your cash if they can't spend it, and so on and so on....
Yea money will just become paper, you need to buy stuff while you can that you can barter with.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:19 PM   #34
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
i just spent £1000 yesterday anyway.. NBC stuff, water filter, purification stuff, tools, ect. nuke alert pottasium iodide tabs .. still got no food stocks . was gonna buy a couple years supply of rice ect.. hopefully we will have two weeks more to prepare for collapse.. i got to spend another £1000 on SAS clothing and i might treat to some 10 mile walkie talkies and night vision monocluar

IM HALF READY.. lol
__________________________________________________ ________

WOW CAN I BE YOUR FRIEND PLEASE PINEAL?? LOL

I thought i was doing ok in preperation...but after what you have said..?!

LOL

all the best!
kate
Old 10-03-2008, 07:30 PM   #35
yikes!
Avalon Senior Member

I took the bait.. cleared out some cash today..

we shall see
yikes! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:35 PM   #36
jonathan Burke
Avalon Senior Member

This top document came out yesterday.

Below that is today's alert. Whether it turns into something has yet to be seen, but I thought it better to post and let everyone one know. Some of this info falls inline with several scenarios I've read in the last 2 years or so. There may be quite a bit of truth to it. Up to you to decide.

Jonathan

Hawk's Emergency Alert

October 2, 2008
Hawk

EMERGENCY ALERT

AFTER RECEIVING A FLOOD OF INFORMATION FROM VARIOUS SOURCES ON WEDNESDAY 10/1/2008 AND CAREFUL CONSIDERATION OF ALL ECONOMIC, GEO-POLITICAL, MILITARY, INTELLIGENCE, AND SPIRITUAL ASPECTS OF THE CURRENT SITUATION OF THE united States AND THE WORLD I SOUGHT THE LORD JESUS IN PRAYER TO ASK HIM IF I SHOULD SOUND THIS WATCHMAN'S WARNING TO THOSE WHO HAVE EARS TO HEAR AND EYES TO SEE.

THE ANSWER TO FULFILL THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE WATCHMAN'S JOB TO WARN OF ANY AND ALL POTENTIAL OR PROBABLE THREATS TO THE PEOPLE CAME THROUGH LOUD AND CLEAR. I DO NOT KNOW 100% IF THE FOLLOWING WILL HAPPEN BUT THEN NO WARNING OF THIS MAGNITUDE CAN ALWAYS BE 100%. THIS IS NOT...."THUS SAYETH THE LORD" .

I STRONGLY URGE ALL TO TAKE THIS TO THE LORD IN PRAYER AND TO DECIDE FOR YOURSELVES, AS FREE MEN AND WOMEN IN AMERICA, THESE united States, WHAT ACTIONS, IF ANY, YOU SHOULD TAKE OR NOT TAKE. YOU ARE ,AS I SAID, FREE MEN AND WOMEN ENDOWED BY YOUR CREATOR WITH INALIENABLE RIGHTS TO LIFE, LIBERTY, AND PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO PROTECT YOURSELVES AND YOUR FAMILIES AND IN THAT REGARD I OFFER THE FOLLOWING WARNING AND INFORMATION.

THE WARNING

THERE IS STRONG INDICATION THAT A "BANK HOLIDAY" UNDER A DECLARATION OF AN ECONOMIC EMERGENCY MAY BE DECLARED IN THE U.S. SOMETIME WITHIN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS AND POSSIBLY AS EARLY AS SATURDAY 10/4/2008.

THE INFORMATION INDICATES THAT IT MAY BE ANNOUNCED TO LAST A WEEK OR TWO AND THAT ALL BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS WILL CLOSE DURING THAT PERIOD. NO ACCESS TO YOUR DEPOSITS WILL BE POSSIBLE, ATMS WILL NOT WORK, CREDIT CARDS WILL NOT WORK, AND BROKERAGE ACCOUNTS WILL NOT BE ACCESSIBLE EITHER.

THIS WOULD BE DONE UNDER A STATE OF MARTIAL LAW THOUGH TROOPS MAY NOT APPEAR ON ALL STREETS IMMEDIATELY UNDER THE FAINT HOPE THAT THE POPULACE WILL SIMPLY ACCEPT THESE MATTERS, BUT THE BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS WILL BE HEAVILY GUARDED WHETHER OVERTLY VISIBLE OR NOT.

IF RIOTS OR CIVIL UPHEAVAL BREAK OUT, WHICH OF COURSE WOULD BE EXPECTED IN MANY LOCALES, THEN YOU WILL SEE TROOPS, LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS, SWAT TEAMS, PRIVATE SECURITY CONTRACTORS, AND EVEN FEDERALLY AUTHORIZED U.S. GOVERNMENT, STATE GOVERNMENT, AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT WORKERS OPERATING UNDER THE REGIONAL MILITARY GOVERNORS OR FEMA CONTINUTITY OF GOVERNMENT CONTROLLERS TO ATTEMPT TO PUT DOWN THE RIOTS AND UPHEVAL WITH SANCTIONED ANY FORCE NECESSARY.

FULL IMPLEMENTATION OF ALL 500 + EXECUTIVE ORDERS AND PRESIDENTIAL DECISION DIRECTIVES ALREADY EXTANT AFTER THE 911 ATTACKS PROMPTED THEIR INVOCATION BY THE PRESIDENT, PLUS ANY STANDING ORDERS UNDER FEMA COG PLANS OR MILITARY PLANS UNDER THE CURRENT VERSIONS OF "REX 84" ......"GARDEN PLOT".....OR "CABLE SPLICER" WILL BE CARRIED OUT.

EXPECT CURFEWS , CHECK POINTS, RESTRICTIONS ON TRAVEL, CONFISCATION OF FOOD, WATER, TRANSPORTATION, WEAPONS, COMMUNCATIONS, HOMES FOR BILLETTING TROOPS, ALL MONEY, AND SHOOT TO KILL ORDERS IF THE REGIONAL MILITARY GOVERNOR DEEMS IT NECESSARY. ORGANIZATION OF CIVILLIAN WORK GANGS AND EVEN TRANSPORT TO CONCENTRATION CAMPS WILL BE SEEN IF EVENTS GO AS THE MILITARY AND FEMA PLANNERS HAVE EXPECTED.

DATA POINTS, CONVERGING FACTORS, AND CAVEATS

1. CONFIRMATION FROM BACK CHANNEL SOURCES OF MOVEMENT BY THOSE UNITS WHICH ESTABLISH COMMAND AND CONTROL APPARATUS FOR MARTIAL LAW HAS INDICATED THAT ORDERS FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF ALL NECESSARY COMMAND, COMMUNICATIONS, AND CONTROL MECHANISMS IS ALREADY UNDERWAY AND AS THIS APPEARS ON 10/2/2008 THEY SHOULD BE READY TO ISSUE ALL ORDERS TO ANY TROOPS, LAW ENFORCEMENT, GOVERNMENT, OR PRIVATE CONTRACTORS NEEDED TO EFFECT IMMEDIATE MARTIAL LAW.

ALL THAT IS REQUIRED IS A "GREEN LIGHT" FROM WHOEVER RUNS THIS COUNTRY AT THIS TIME OR FROM THE PRESIDENT.

2. INDICATIONS THAT THE BANKING DEBACLE IS EVEN MORE SERIOUS AND MUCH LARGER THAN IS BEING STATED BY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS IS NOW COMING FROM NUMEROUS SOURCES. IT HAS WORLD WIDE IMPLICATIONS.

3. NUMEROUS REPORTS OF TROOP MOVEMENTS AND MILITARY FLIGHTS OF UNUSUAL NATURE ARE COMING INTO STEVE QUAYLE, MYSELF, AND OTHERS.

4. NUMEROUS REPORTS FROM HAMS AND OTHERS THAT MONITOR MILITARY COMMUNICATIONS CONFIRM SOME UNUSUAL HF ACTIVITY IN MANY PARTS OF THE U.S. INCLUDING IN REMOTE AREAS THAT NO SUCH COMM HAS BEEN HEARD FROM BEFORE.

5. REPORTS FROM NUMEROUS SOURCES TO STEVE QUAYLE ABOUT THE "BANK HOLIDAY" HAVE BEEN COMING INTO HIM STEADILY AND THEY DO CONTAIN SOME SPECIFIC BUT NOT OFFICIALLY VERIFIED REPORTS THAT ONE OF THE LARGEST BANKS IN AMERICA HAS ALREADY INFORMED THEIR BRANCH MANAGERS THAT A "BANK HOLIDAY" MAY TAKE PLACE AND THAT SIGNS FOR BRANCH WINDOWS MAY ALREADY BE MADE TELLING BANK CUSTOMERS THAT THE BANKS WILL BE CLOSED FOR A CERTAIN PERIOD OF TIME AND THAT NO DEPOSITS OR TRANSACTIONS WILL BE POSSIBLE TIL THEN. MANY LOCAL OR SMALLER BANKS MAY NOT YET HAVE ANY INDICATION OF ANY OF THIS INFORMATION NOR IF THEY DID WOULD THEY ADMIT IT.

6. FIRST HAND REPORT TO STEVE QUAYLE FROM ONE OF THE TOP PRECIOUS METAL DEALERS IN THE WORLD ......THAT THE MAJORITY OF THEIR PHYSICAL GOLD AND PLATINUM BULLION AND COINS WERE PURCHASED WEDNESDAY 10/1/2008 BY A FEW HUGE PLAYERS FROM ASIA AND THAT THEY COULD EVEN SELL MORE IF THEY CAN OBTAIN IT FROM OTHER SOURCES.

THEY ARE SOLD OUT OF ALL PHYSICAL GOLD AND PLATINUM AND THEIR SILVER WAS SOLD OUT WEEKS AGO AS STEVE REPORTED WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A SMALL QUANTITY OF FRACTIONAL GOLD.

7. CONTINUED SCUTTLEBUTT ABOUT AND THE EVIDENT HUNGER BY TPTB FOR A FALSE FLAG OR REAL FLAG ALLOWED TERROR EVENT POSSIBLY INVOLVING NUCLEAR WEAPONS TO HIT U.S. CITIES INCLUDING POSSIBLY NYC AND D.C. DURING THE FIRST WEEKS OF OCTOBER HAS CONTINUED TO PERCOLATE AND INTENSIFY, THOUGH PUBLICLY ON TV AND RADIO OF MSM IT HAS BEEN QUIETED. POSSIBLE PAKISTANI CONTROLLED "AQ OR OTHER JIHADDI" ACTORS MAY CARRY IT OUT.....ATTEMPTS TO LINK IRAN, SYRIA, AND PAKISTAN TO THE ATTACK WILL PROBABLY SURFACE REGARDLESS OF WHO SANCTIONED IT.

8. AN EARLY TIMED EMERGENCY ALERT FROM THE WEB BOT PROJECT CREATORS SAYS THAT THEIR DATA IS STILL STRONGLY INDICATING THAT FOR 10/7/2008 A HUGE MAJOR EVENT WHICH INVOLVES POSSIBLE ECONOMIC COLLAPSE AND MILITARY INVOLVEMENT MAY OCCUR. THEY HAVE BEEN PREDICITING THIS IN THEIR REPORTS FOR ALMOST A YEAR AND HAVE RECENTLY DETAILED THEIR INDICATIONS FROM THEIR PREDICTIVE MODEL SPACE ON COAST TO COAST AM RADIO AND OTHER RADIO PROGRAMS AND AS WELL AS ON GEORGE URE'S URBAN SURVIVAL WEB SITE AND ON HALF PAST HUMAN WEB SITE.

THEY HAVE BEEN HIGHLY ACCURATE ON MANY EVENTS WELL IN ADVANCE BUT SEE THEIR OWN CAVEATS ON THEIR ACCURACY AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELVES.

9. STRONG INDICATIONS FROM CHINA , RUSSIA, AND EUROPEAN BANKS THAT IF THE U.S. DOES NOT PAY THEM OFF FOR THEIR PILES OF WORTHLESS TRANCHES OF SECURITIZED MORTGAGES AND DERIVATIVE ORIENTED INSTRUMENTS ....PERHAPS EVEN IN GOLD.....THAT DIRE CONSEQUENCES MAY HAPPEN. THIS IS ALL OVER THE WORLD PRESS AND THE LANGUAGE FROM THOSE INTERNATIONAL SOURCES IS RATCHETING UP.

10. UNCANNILY TIMED APPEARANCE OF THE RUSSIAN PETER THE GREAT FLOTILLA IN THE ATLANTIC HEADED FOR VENEZUELA , RUSSIAN NAVAL MANUEVERS ONGOING WITH JAPANESE NAVY, NEW DEALS STRUCK WITH SOUTH KOREA, AND CHINESE MEEETING WITH JAPAN AT THE "WARM SPRINGS" MEETING ALL BOLSTER THE ABOVE AND PORTEND FORMATION EVENTUALLY OF THE "KINGS OF THE EAST" AND OF THE HOOK BEING IN THE JAW OF GOG OF MAGOG.

11. PROPHETIC DREAMS AND VISIONS ARE BEING HAD BY MILLIONS IN THE U.S. AND AROUND THE WORLD CONCERNING MILITARY CONFLICTS, CIVIL WAR IN THE U.S., ECONOMIC COLLAPSES, AND EVEN THE RETURN OF FALLEN ANGELS AND NEPHILIM, ANAKIM, AND REPHAIM. MANY OF THESE ARE POURING IN TO STEVE QUAYLE AND OTHERS. PERSONALLY I HAVE SEEN SOME VISIONS OF THE NEAR FUTURE MYSELF AS HAVE OTHERS I KNOW VERY WELL.

THERE ARE EXTREME SUPERNATURAL IMPLICATIONS INVOLVING ALL OF THE ABOVE AND THE WARNING. IF YOU MISS THAT YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND WHY IT IS HAPPENING OR HOW IT MIGHT PROGRESS. READ THE BIBLE ABOUT THE FALL OF THE ECONOMIC BABYLON, THE DESTRUCTION OF DAMASCUS, THE GOG MAGOG WAR, AND ALL OF THE REVELATIONS OF JESUS TO JOHN OF PATMOS. READ MATHEW 24, READ EZEKIEL 38 & 39, READ DANIEL AND ALL OF THE PROPHETS.

12. ONCE AGAIN THIS IS MEANT AS A WATCHMAN'S WARNING AND YOU SHOULD TAKE THIS TO THE LORD IN PRAYER. YOUR RESPONSE TO IT AND ANY ACTIONS OR REACTIONS TO THIS INFORMATION ARE YOUR OWN.

WHAT SOME I KNOW ARE DOING

1. PRAYING FOR PROTECTION AND GUIDANCE TO LORD JESUS CHRIST

2. MANY ARE SELLING THEIR SECURITIES AND TAKING LARGE % OF THEIR MONEY OUT OF THEIR BANKS WHILE SOME OTHERS ARE TAKING ENOUGH FOR SAY A MONTH.

3. LAST MINUTE PURCHASING OF QUANTITIES OF FOOD , WATER AND PURIFICATION SUPPLIES, PURCHASING OF FIRE ARMS AND AMMO, NBC GEAR, MEDICAL SUPPLIES, GASOLINE (WHICH IS ALREADY SHORT IN THE SOUTH EAST) , AND CAMPING EQUIPMENT AND TOOLS.

4. MANY ARE BUGGING OUT FOR AT LEAST A FEW DAYS OR A WEEK...AT WHICH TIME THEY WILL REVIEW THE SITUATION......MANY I KNOW ARE LEAVING FRIDAY AFTER WORK OR EARLY SATURDAY. SOME ARE MAKING LAST MINUTE PREPARATIONS FOR PROTECTION OF THEIR HOMES TO SHELTER IN......AND SOME I KNOW ARE TAKING OFF FOR GOOD TO THEIR PREPARED REMOTE SHELTERS OR HOMES OR TO THEIR HOMES IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES

5. WHAT YOU DO IS BETWEEN YOU AND THE LORD. USE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT BASED UPON THAT RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, THEN REPENT AND ASK HIM TO COME INTO YOUR LIFE AND PROTECT AND GUIDE YOU.

ALL GLORY TO LORD JESUS, AND I HAVE FULFILLED MY OBLIGATIONS TO HIM FOR NOW REGARDING THIS WARNING TO YOU.

MAY HE PROTECT US ALL FROM EVIL AND USE US WHERE HE NEEDS US.

Hawk

Today's....

October 3, 2008
Hawk

The following information updates pertain to Hawk's Emergency Alert of 10/2 re. the possibilities and probabilities of a "Bank Holiday" Economic Emergency and Martial Law declarations. With the gravity of such operations and the potential for very near time frame of their occurrence......It is imperative to be vigiliant.

UPDATES

1. VERY DETAILED REPORTS FROM MULTIPLE OBSERVORS OF HIGHLY DISCIPLINED ORIENTAL TROOPS IN HUMMVEES, TRUCKS, AND WITH BLACK HAWK HELO AIR SUPPORT IN THE VICINITY OF EVERETT, WASHINGTON .

COLUMN MOVED TOWARD EVERETT AREA MILITARY HARBOR WHERE TWO LARGE TRANSPORT SHIPS OFFLOADED ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES TO THESE TROOPS. THEIR BILLETING ARRANGEMENTS ARE UNKNOWN THOUGH SOME ANCILLARY INFORMATION FROM ANOTHER SOURCE MAY POINT AT POSSIBILITY OF USE OF OLDER BUILDINGS PERHAPS UNDER HUD CONTROL FOR THEIR BILLETING.. NO CONFIRMATION OF THIS HAS BEEN MADE BUT THESE TROOPS ORIGINATED FROM OUTSIDE MIL BASE AREAS AND DROVE TO MIL PORT FACILITIES PER THE ORIGINAL FORWARD OBSERVOR. ANY ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATIONS OR ANCILLARY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ASAP.

NOTE: CLINTON'S OMNIBUS CRIME BILL IN THE 1990'S DID PROVIDE FOR THE HIRING OF 50,000 FORMER BRITISH COLONY HONG KONG POLICE. CONTRACTS FOR UPDATING THEIR SIDE ARMS WERE LET AND INCLUDED TRADE INS OF .38 CALIBER REVOLVERS OF THESE POLICE FOR SEMI AUTO PISTOLS. INCIDENTS INVOLVING ALLEGED CHINESE HONG KONG POLICE WERE REPORTED REGARDING TRAINING OF SAME POSSIBLY UNDER FEMA COG AUSPICES.

INSIGNIA ON UNIFORMS AND TRANSPORT OF ALLEGED FEMA HK TRAINEES WERE REPORTED DURING UNUSUAL ENCOUNTERS IN RURAL AREAS WITH HIGHLY DISCIPLINED ORIENTAL TROOPERS IN BOTH VEHICLES AND IN AN UNUSUAL LANDING OF A BLACK HELO ON A ROADWAY WHERE TROOPERS GOT OUT OF HELO AND MADE AN UNUSUAL TRAFFIC STOP ON A LONE VEHICLE......FEMA TRIANGLE WAS REPORTED BY JIM KEITH AND OTHERS AT THE TIME.

ADDITIONALLY, AN UNSUAL MURDER INCIDENT BETWEEN TWO CHINESE ON AN INDOOR GUN RANGE IN KANSAS...UNOFFCIALLY WAS REPORTED AS A FORMER HK POLICEMAN ENGAGING IN A PISTOL DUEL WITH AN ALLEGED RED CHINESE AGENT (STUDENT)AND KILLING SAID ALLEGED AGENT. OFFICIAL REPORTS WILL PROBABLY BE UN- OBTAINABLE THOUGH NEWS ACCOUNTS DID COVER THIS INCIDENT WITH OFFICIAL STATEMENTS BUT SKETCHY DETAILS.

2. REPORTS OF COMMUNCIATIONS BY UNUSUAL UNITS INSIDE CONUS SPEAKING CHINESE OR OTHER ORIENTAL LANGUAGE FOR BRIEF PERIODS OPERATING ON THE 40 METER HAM BAND BRIEFLY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED FROM A FEW DAYS AGO.

3. NEW UNUSUAL RADIO NEXUS POINT OPERATION FOR ACTING AS A RELAY OF SOME FOREIGN SPEAKING COMMUNCIATIONS INTO THE U.S. MIL NETS...SEEMS TO SUPERCEDE AND TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER SOME NATIONAL MIL COMSTAS.....WHO ARE THEN BEING TOLD TO REPEAT.... SOME SURPRISE, IRRITATION, AND AGITATION IS EVIDENT U.S. MIL OPERATORS VOICE INFLECTIONS .

NEW RADIO OPERATORS OF THIS TRANSLATION/RELAY NEXUS ARE REPORTED TO BE CORECT IN MANNER AND PROCEDURE .......BUT ARE NOT U.S. MILITARY IN NATURE AND ARE EITHER PRIVATE CONTRACTORS, FEMA , OR EXPERT ENGLISH SPEAKERS OF SOME FOREIGN CONTINGENT. THESE COMMUNICATIONS SEEM TO BE ORIENTED TO PACIFIC NORTHWEST REGION, THOUGH GROUND STATION OF THE NEW HF NEXUS COULD BE ANYWHERE CONUS. THIS CODE NAMED RADIO NEXUS HAS BEEN ESTABLISHING HF COMM WITH THE SPECIAL UNITS IN #2 ABOVE.

4. MULTIPLE COAST GUARD PORTABLE COMAND AND CONTROL MODULES HAVE LEFT MISSISSIPPI HEADING WEST ON TRANSPORT, BUT FINAL DESTINATION UNKNOWN PER KNOWLEDGEABLE FORWARD OBSERVOR.

5. DISCUSSION OF THREATS OF MARTIAL BEING DISCUSSED ON THE U.S HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES FLOOR BETWEEN MEMBERS WAS CITED BY REP. SHERMAN AND CAN QUOTES CAN BE SEEN IN AN LA TIMES BUSINESS SECTION ARTICLE ONLINE AND APPARENTLY ON THE C-SPAN ARCHIVES.

APPARENTLY DURING THE WHIP ACTIVITIES DURING THE HOUSE VOTE ON THE BAIL OUT BILL, THREATS AND SCARE TACTICS BEING USED UPON UNSURE AND NAY VOTING MEMBERS......INCLUDED SPECIFIC REFERENCE.... IF THE BILL FAILED THAT MARTIAL LAW IN U.S. WOULD OCCUR.

RECALL THE REPORTS OF THE CLOSED DOOR MEETING IN THE HOUSE BACK IN THE SPRING WHERE DISCUSSIONS OF IMPENDING FINANCIAL CRISES AND POSSIBLE MARTIAL LAW WERE ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN DISCUSSED AT THAT TIME.

6. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PUBLISHED IN THE 321 GOLD HAT TRICK NEWSLETTER ...DETAILS POSSIBLE NOTIFICATION OF BANK OF AMERICA BRANCH MANAGER RE. "BANK HOLIDAY" POTENTIALS AND WAS COMMUNICATED APPARENTLY BY ONE OF THOSE BRANCH EMPLOYEES KNOWN BY THE AUTHOR OF THAT NEWSLETTER.

7. REPORTS EARLIER IN WEEK OF U.S. MARINE COLUMN MOVING ON LONG ISLAND NEW YORK ......." ALL IN FULL BATTLE RATTLE" ACCORDING TO THE FORWARD OBSERVOR. DESTINATION UNKOWN AND CURRENT BILLET OR MISSION UNKOWN.

8.RECENT COMPLETE CONSOLIDATION OF MILITARY COMMAND STRUCTURES IN U.S. AND REALTIONSHIP OF A U.S. MARINE CORPS GENERAL AS ONE THE CURRENT NATO HONCHOS TO THIS CONSOLIDATION WERE POINTED OUT IN INFORMATION SENT TO STEVE QUAYLE ON THURSDAY 10/2/2008 BY A VERY ASTUTE AND MILITARY KNOWLEDGEABLE SOURCE.

THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER REPORTS BEING RECEIVED ESPECIALLY RE. MIL AIRCRAFT MOVEMENTS AND USEAGE OF OLDER AIRFIELDS WHERE THESE AIRCRAFT NORMALLY DO NOT OPERATE AT ALL (PARTICULARLY IN THE SOUTH EAST CONUS)......AS MORE SPECIFIC INFORMATION COMES IN IT WILL BE REPORTED IN ADDITIONAL UPDATES IF NEEDED.

THERE IS SOMETHING HIGHLY UNUSUAL GOING ON INSIDE CONUS WITH MILITARY UNITS NOW........AND AS THOSE WHO KNOW.......THERE ARE FACTIONS AT WAR WITH EACH OTHER......MORE LUCIFERIAN NAZI ORIENTATED GROUPS VS. THOSE WHO ARE CONSTITUTIONALLY ORIENTED AND WITH FAITH IN THE LORD.

Last edited by jonathan Burke; 10-03-2008 at 10:37 PM.
jonathan Burke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:41 PM   #37
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan Burke View Post
EXPECT CURFEWS , CHECK POINTS, RESTRICTIONS ON TRAVEL, CONFISCATION OF FOOD, WATER, TRANSPORTATION, WEAPONS, ALL MONEY, AND SHOOT TO KILL ORDERS IF THE REGIONAL MILITARY GOVERNOR DEEMS IT NECESSARY..
Great that was a waste of time me going shopping then
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:47 AM   #38
houman
Avalon Senior Member

I got confirmation of this from "some people in high places" (not black ops, 50% chance of happening according to "them" within days/weeks)...
Bon courage...
Houman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Hi, Folks:

Kate started this thread while I was posting this... (great minds think alike )

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=36835

Do read carefully. I'm concerned that something will suddenly happen next week, possibly business bank closures everywhere for several days. It might happen as early as Tuesday.

The problem is that bank closures might well mean no credit card transactions, no working ATMs, maybe disruption of supply chain to shops and stores.

Good advice to all Ground Crew: make sure you have food in fridge, cash in pocket to last a week whatever happens, and fuel in your car. All utilities (electricity, gas, phone, water) should be totally normal and unaffected.

Sit tight and enjoy the ride... and follow Bill Deagle's and Steve Quayle's excellent advice: be prepared to give a hand to your uninformed neighbor.

Very best, Bill

Last edited by houman; 10-04-2008 at 05:57 AM.
houman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 06:00 AM   #39
starsoul23
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mummy_bean View Post
I agree that if they shut down the banks yes, they hurt themsleves. Unless (as many believe) this is what the NWO folks want...you see the paradox.

But my earlier point was that we are all in the mode of Greed... when we talk about personal responsibility just how much are we prepared to take?

I can find you millions of people on the planet who are not in a position to make their own reality. They are just hungry. And it's our fault.

This reminds me a lot of the death of the Princess of Wales - oh how we cried...but who was buying the papers and reading the articles containing the photos? We're the consumers. we need to step out of this 'them and us' mentality and realise that we're all them, all us's - you get my drift.

Deep stuff, but this is the 'reality' we have all made, in my opinion.
I like it when the teacher tells the students that in the movie The Last Mimzy. We are them part
starsoul23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:50 AM   #40
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Was this story economic terrorism?

Problem- Banks will close for one week

Reaction- American Public: "Congress, do something to stop this NOW!"

Solution- Pass (still vague) Bailout Bill

Certainly we need to be vigilant in order to catch the PTB in or (hopefuly) before the "act". I think this eternal vigilance, though, leaves us susceptible
to this sort of fear based pschological terrorism.

I'm not saying that anyone here necessarily was duped by this scam (unless after hearing this news last night, you e-mailed your congressional reps and demanded the bailout be passed). FDIC insures your deposits up to $250,000 (recently increased from $100,000). Now I have just read that the FDIC only retains about $50 billion to cover $1 trillion in public funds. Even so, I always have enough cash to cover a week (at least) as I'm sure many of you do.

I am syaing that ostensibly it looks like the reason the bailout was passed, was because of the sort of fear generated by rumors like this. We need to analyze the info we receive very carefuly, but even more importantly perhaps, the reaction to said info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starsoul23 View Post
I like it when the teacher tells the students that in the movie The Last Mimzy. We are them part
I saw that movie one day before I discovered the Dan Burisch information. Very relevant.
I like the end too.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:01 PM   #41
Southsea
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Great that was a waste of time me going shopping then
O, mate, that made me laugh
Southsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:15 PM   #42
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

I've got £100 out, and filled up my car, just in case.

Think I'm going to keep doing this for the for-seeable future.

I also think that everyone should get extra 'tins' in and water
purifying tablets.....as a minimal/peace of mind,thing.

I have.
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:35 PM   #43
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

I've done the precautions most on this list is doing--getting supplied up for any challenging eventuality, but I have to say that as I've done so, I've gotten this uneasy feeling that there is more to do.

I keep coming back to the concept of 'pooling resources' locally as being the best solution. Submitting a list of your resources-skills-even extra space to put people/animals up in, maybe have a number attached to the list so that only a central, trusted committee has the info on who has what in the event that serious shortages are encountered.

REason I'm saying so, is that I have two family members who have serious medical conditions requiring medications and equipment that might start going unavailable.
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:46 PM   #44
Suriel

Wink Re: If this is true, then it would be advisable to withdraw enough cash today!

I have an account with Wachovia. They are currently doing maintenance with the online brokerage. So it is temporarily unoperational.

Everything else works fine.

However, we plan on using a state credit union bank in the near future due to the economic instability.

So far everything seems to be normal. However, most of my money goes to bills anyway. Not much to withdraw. lol.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:19 PM   #45
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Listening to Zeitgist Addendum, it ocurred to me that all homeowners have legal grounds for refusing to surrender their homes to a bank. To the builders, maybe...but not to the banks...
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:45 PM   #46
conniec818
Avalon Senior Member

greetings to all....
just wanted to say that regardless of whose an informant and who knows what...whether it happens or not...better to be safe than sorry...also it would be good to remember that the lie is different at every level.....
conniec818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:08 PM   #47
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post
I have an account with Wachovia. They are currently doing maintenance with the online brokerage. So it is temporarily unoperational.

Everything else works fine.

However, we plan on using a state credit union bank in the near future due to the economic instability.

So far everything seems to be normal. However, most of my money goes to bills anyway. Not much to withdraw. lol.
Actually the Credit Unions are a hell of a lot more stable then Banks!
Good thinking!
Old 10-05-2008, 01:11 PM   #48
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

DONT BE AFRAID...the time line has changed....

thanks to a few key people choosing a different stream....

help them...

the PTB will be tried and arrested...

they will be revealed and humanity will rejoice together...

tell everyone
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:16 PM   #49
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
__________________________________________________ ________

WOW CAN I BE YOUR FRIEND PLEASE PINEAL?? LOL

I thought i was doing ok in preperation...but after what you have said..?!

LOL

all the best!
kate
i got 4000 and if money is gonnabe worht squat why not spend it.. im no fixed obode life been on hold since summer 07.. what else am i to do with it.. don t look at me for what you think you must do.. i mean you moight have diff circumstances like staying near family ect. i figure its coming so im gonna throw every last penny i have at it..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:18 PM   #50
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
DONT BE AFRAID...the time line has changed....

thanks to a few key people choosing a different stream....

help them...

the PTB will be tried and arrested...

they will be revealed and humanity will rejoice together...

tell everyone
hope so.. anyway i got a lot of stuff ready for systemic collpase.. even with out war we will have a rough ride.. and im ready to live off the land for the rest of my life anyway.. im done with the system so whatever happens happens.. i willingly unplug from the matrix
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote