Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 07-09-2009, 09:09 AM   #26
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Was Michael Jackson Assassinated By CIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
You are aware that it's fake? It's an Onion:
http://www.theonion.com/content/vide...fied_bill_will
Thanks Metaw3

Yes I am now!! You live and learn ... I had to look twice then realized the Pink chair in the background is not there in the wider view?!! daaaarn... bloody buggers!! I had a little chuckle anyway..very cleverly done.

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:38 AM   #27
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Since you brought up this thread.... I was wondering if Operation Black Jack 21 was perhaps related to Michael Jackson instead of some other event.

He does have 7 albums and he died on a 7 day not sure what the other 7 is though... just an observation.
7th month
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:47 AM   #28
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
There was a video posted on ATS about Jackson's "ghost". It was too animated to be a shadow and there's a lot of arguing over it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Am67-Sew7k

I don't know but I believe in ghosts, have seen a ghost and my first reaction is that it was a ghost, very likely his ghost.

Looks like the sun was shinning in the window it could have been anyone walking by outside I don`t believe it was a ghost let alone the ghost of Mchael
Old 07-10-2009, 12:53 AM   #29
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

His memorial was 7/7 if that has any relevance.
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 04:07 AM   #30
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

One Step Closer to Solving Jackson Drug Mystery

Posted Jul 15th 2009 5:29PM by TMZ Staff

One Step Closer to Solving Jackson Drug MysteryWe've learned the DEA is hot on the trail of finding out who got the powerful anesthesia that may have killed Michael Jackson.

As we first reported, law enforcement sources tell us they believe Propofol was the primary cause of Jackson's death. One of the vials of Propofol found at Jackson's home was manufactured by Teva Pharmaceuticals. The DEA contacted Teva to track down the vial in question.

Our sources say Teva looked at the lot number of the vial and found some of the vials in the lot went to AmerisourceBergen -- a distributor of the drug. We're told the DEA contacted AmerisourceBergen a few days ago and asked for all sales records of Propofol over a recent two-month period.

We're told the DEA is looking to match doctors or other health care providers that obtained the drug with doctors who have some connection to Michael Jackson.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 09:57 AM   #31
viking
Avalon Senior Member

found these on my travels....Well it makes you think hey?!!

"Gregory says he asked Jackson when the last time he ate was, because he didn't look well, and that Jackson told him -- quote -- "They're trying to poison me." He asked him when he last drank water, and he said Jackson told him again -- quote -- "They're trying to kill me." -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJi2H...layer_embedded

If you are still in doubt...please listen to the second video starting at 4 min 41 secs!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iki6r...layer_embedded

viking

Last edited by viking; 07-25-2009 at 10:16 AM.
Old 07-25-2009, 03:49 PM   #32
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
found these on my travels....Well it makes you think hey?!!

"Gregory says he asked Jackson when the last time he ate was, because he didn't look well, and that Jackson told him -- quote -- "They're trying to poison me." He asked him when he last drank water, and he said Jackson told him again -- quote -- "They're trying to kill me." -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJi2H...layer_embedded

If you are still in doubt...please listen to the second video starting at 4 min 41 secs!!!

viking
Viking I had no idea that MJ had spoken out against the corrupt system. This definitely adds more weight to how I already had sensed MJ to be. It also adds more fuel to the strong possibility that he was taken out!
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 07:25 PM   #33
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Viking I had no idea that MJ had spoken out against the corrupt system. This definitely adds more weight to how I already had sensed MJ to be. It also adds more fuel to the strong possibility that he was taken out!
Yes Waitng ....you just need to dig a little further...unfortunately the mainstream would never show this...for obvious reasons...God bless the internet...and Michael.

I always thought his songs carried the right messages...

viking
Old 07-25-2009, 07:42 PM   #34
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I read some where that MJ was going to spill the beans and inform the world about their plan of Genocide . I thought maybe, but when i watched the rehearsal video and heard the song that he was doing I felt he more than likely was and we know they can`t have that .
Old 07-26-2009, 09:37 PM   #35
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Yes I read that as well...I find it amazing that he mentioned that we have all been taught the wrong stuff at school!! ... He knew more than we realize...

viking
Old 07-27-2009, 01:01 AM   #36
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not sure because looking at those lyrics, they don't really present anything more than disllusionment with the system, which has shown up in many songs.

I don't even know how to play music backwards, nor could I hear the backwards messages.

And how strong is the connection between Michael and Jane Burgermeister?

Is there a list out there of artists who have spoken out so that I may weed out the ones that haven't and the ones that that I feel don't resonate with me? I've always seen/felt subliminal messages in Pink Floyd songs that I feel are there to help one awaken.

Regardless, on the topic of Michael Jackson, his death is not merely a distraction. It's only a distraction if you see it on the surface. Peel back the layers and you'll see that it's highly suspicious, untimely and mirrors the deaths of other celebrities who were said to know too much.

Also, how does one get vitiligo anyway? Is it hereditary? Was it ever explained on how Michael contracted it?

I just have to ask questions now because I can't blindly go along with what I read on a website.

Last edited by Humble Janitor; 07-27-2009 at 01:04 AM.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 08:00 AM   #37
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Have any of mj's friends or family members spoken out? I just wondered if others around him knew anything.

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 08:51 AM   #38
viking
Avalon Senior Member

I believe La Toya...

here
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...elt-start.html

and here
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news...foul-play.html

viking
Old 08-04-2009, 10:03 AM   #39
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Viking so his family believe that he was mudered! Well I don't think that the truth will be illuminated :-( sadly, I do hope that they have a chance of finding peace.

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 08-04-2009, 10:31 AM   #40
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudicca View Post
Viking so his family believe that he was mudered! Well I don't think that the truth will be illuminated :-( sadly, I do hope that they have a chance of finding peace.
Well it's all very suspicious Boudicca .... or shall I call you Queenie??

Especially when you read in between the lines of what's going on...

Have you listened to this?

please listen starting at 4 min 41 secs!!!

viking
Old 08-05-2009, 10:05 AM   #41
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Call me what ever you like Viking, will have a look at link later when I have more time.
Bou x

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 08-24-2009, 09:17 PM   #42
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Bless you Boudy.... I will

Anyway.... Has MJ's doctor been set up by the PTB???

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Sho...-_Court_Record

viking
Old 08-24-2009, 10:22 PM   #43
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Have you listened to this?
please listen starting at 4 min 41 secs!!!
viking
Bad link.
If you copy a link from another place on this forum that has a ... in the middle it makes it a bad link.

You have click the good link, and copy the from the url bar of your browser or from some source that does not put the ... in the middle.

If you use Firefox (and maybe in Explorer) when you hover your mouse pointer over the link, you can see in a bar on the bottom right whether or not the link expands into the proper format without that derned ... in the middle.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:47 AM   #44
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Just found this...thoiught I'd post it here... *shrugs* who knows!!

SPECIAL CHANNELLED MESSAGE FROM MICHAEL JACKSON (Adsil)

Mushaba Platinum Light Update

November 20th, 2009

Michael Jackson Speaks

Greetings Dear Souls of earth! I am Adsil. I am the one that you know of Earth as Michael Jackson. I am here to tell you that Michael Jackson is no more! I come today to share in the great change that is now happening upon the dearly beloved Mother earth.

Humanity is moving expediently toward the jump into higher frequencies. Your galactic family has been waiting for a very, very long time for this. It is nearer than most may think. My departure from earth life was necessary in order to play my final act in the human drama that would have a powerful and deep impact on Mother Earth and all its inhabitants. The love that was available the day I departed earth was so thick and so intense that you could literally scoop it up in put it on an ice cream cone and lick the Love of Creator until you have nothing left but love in essence.

This energy lasted for sometime after I left this earth plane. It along with each and every soul on earth whether conscious or not, it worked its way into the depths and breaths of mother earth’s core. It connected with the crystalline energy crystals of love that has been deeply buried for a very long time during the time when the earth was first formed.

The crystals of Creator’s Love have a matrix that spans across the entire Globe and I have been working with this during my time on earth. All the love and healing that I was able to bring forth and send to all of humanity was captured by these very intensely power crystals of creator’s love and stored for the now moment.

Upon my move into another station of life, I activated the crystals and they at that time engulfed all the love of the world that went out to me by the billions. Even though you would not know this, there were several billion people across the earth that sent me a deep and abiding love. But also, know that Mother Earth herself as well as all the various kingdoms sent their profound love to add to the crystal’s of creator’s love.

These crystals are now opening themselves even wider as it oozes into the very fabric of the earth’s core and the earth’s energy field. It is heightening its ability to ascend as well as those that will ascend along with it.

When I said that “This is It”, I was speaking of “it” being the moment that I will perform my last act on the stage of life for humanity. I knew that what would be accomplished with my departure would set something unprecedented in motion for all of humanity. You on earth are in the time of wondrous change and you have a leader in America that will ensure that this change is accomplished according to the will of the Creator and most assuredly, the will of the people.

Your galactic brothers and sisters will bring what by many will be considered Miracles and amazing technology that will change all of life on earth AS YOU NOW KNOW IT. It will never be the same. Please, have patience with President Barack Obama. You have no idea of what he walked into and he is being guided by the Mushaba Council and the Federation. He has to appear to be what he is not at times in order to be what he must be and do what he must do.

Soon, it will all come to the light and what many thought was very bad judgment by him will soon prove to be a very wise move in this game of chess. Remember that those in positions of power have been playing this game of control and slight of hand for a very, very long time. President Obama knows the rules of engagement well, and he has them just where they need to be.

Soon enough massive arrests and removal from power of those corrupt and sinister individuals will come. It will be made publicly known and the truth will emerge about what has been taking place behind the scenes for so long.

I am not here to speak politics but to do what I can to give you assurance that “This is It”! This is it for the dark lords and doing business as usual. The earth is being overwhelmed with Light and Love and the energy is beginning to over flow into every aspect of life. Be prepared to have your mind blown by what will become public knowledge about your hidden government, your true human history and was done to keep you in ignorance and fear.

In closing, I want to thank the billions of people around the world that sent me so much love and thank you for believing in me and my mission. I am not done with humanity yet! I will return in due time. My love to you all, even those that do not love me, I love you anyway! Those that do love me, I love you more!

Peace and Blessings!

Thank You (Adsil)-Michael Jackson

Anakhanda Shaka Mushaba

www.mushabacenter.com

viking
Old 12-07-2009, 02:34 PM   #45
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Decent enough message ... however, is anyone able to read this without hearing MJ's accent in their head?
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote