Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-28-2009, 10:15 PM   #1
Ancient Alien
Avalon Senior Member

Default Don’t Blame Flu Shots for All Ills, Officials Say

As soon as swine flu vaccinations start next month, some people getting them will drop dead of heart attacks or strokes, some children will have seizures and some pregnant women will miscarry.

But those events will not necessarily have anything to do with the vaccine. That poses a public relations challenge for federal officials, who remember how sensational reports of deaths and illnesses derailed the large-scale flu vaccine drive of 1976.

This time they are making plans to respond rapidly to such events and to try to reassure a nervous public — and headline-hunting journalists — that the vaccine is not responsible.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/28/he...28vaccine.html

According to a norwegian newspaper there will in addition to the vaccination information leaflets, also be attached some kind of stickers as proof of the vaccine, to be inserted in the patient record.
Ancient Alien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:33 AM   #2
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Don’t Blame Flu Shots for All Ills, Officials Say

What article was this? I mean the norwegian one.

Personally I can't bother to investigate and dig much more in the vaccine question. I strongly believe it's unhealthy tampering with nature regardless if they are dangerous or not. The only thing I can do really is not taking it and advise others not to either. Should officials ever try to force them on us, at least we then know where they stand.

Indirectly we add to other problems by saving more people from sickness and making everyone live longer. Should the day come that they make us immortal, in the sense of age and sickness, we have to sterilize the whole population of earth. Imagine current average birthrate with no deathrate...eep
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:15 PM   #3
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Yep, media is completely ramping up for this thing. Last night on network, more rhetoric about pandemics, school closings, business closings. More about the need for vaccine. Nothing about the dangers of vaccines. And very little about people dying from the "pandemic." Those that are dying are already sick with compromised immune systems, and a cold could kill them off.

My guess is that there will be a nasty virus let loose in one place that will have a high kill rate that will cause a panic and clamoring for the vaccine. Stay tuned!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:19 PM   #4
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Yea sadly I think your right about that
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:30 PM   #5
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
Yep, media is completely ramping up for this thing. Last night on network, more rhetoric about pandemics, school closings, business closings. More about the need for vaccine. Nothing about the dangers of vaccines. And very little about people dying from the "pandemic." Those that are dying are already sick with compromised immune systems, and a cold could kill them off.

My guess is that there will be a nasty virus let loose in one place that will have a high kill rate that will cause a panic and clamoring for the vaccine. Stay tuned!
Yes, I believe this will happen. I think Cliff High said in one of his recent interviews that they are currently working on a new more deadly strain of virus & they hope to release it in January. So with that in the back of our minds, ramp up Vit. D3, Vit C...mega doses, stay away from crowds, and wash hands a lot.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 04:38 PM   #6
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Yes, I believe this will happen. I think Cliff High said in one of his recent interviews that they are currently working on a new more deadly strain of virus & they hope to release it in January. So with that in the back of our minds, ramp up Vit. D3, Vit C...mega doses, stay away from crowds, and wash hands a lot.
MMS too as well. Don't have money for vitamins right now but I'm trying to stock up on food, etc in case I need to stay home to battle anything.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:01 PM   #7
Ancient Alien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucrum View Post
What article was this? I mean the norwegian one.
NTB/TV 2 Nyhetene

http://www.tv2nyhetene.no/innenriks/...t-2928242.html
Ancient Alien is offline   Reply With Quote