Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-18-2009, 07:15 PM   #1
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default A Possible 'Red Flag' of a 'Red Flag'?

Hi Everyone,

A couple of noteworthy things have happened over the last few days which are interesting.

Firstly the cancelling of the US to set up anti - long range missile silos in Eastern Europe. The US cites the reason the fact that Iran has no immediate plans to make long range missiles, (despite the fact that it sent satelites to space) therefore there is no immediate necessity to invest in Poland.

The second interesting piece of news is that according to secret IAEA documents, Iran has the capability of making a nuclear bomb, it just needs a manner to launch them on warheads (remember the satelite?).

Could these two things make Israel more trigger happy? Could it be the excuse for an attack? Could it be the excuse of a false flag on the East coast of the US? After all, when the economy gets tough, the easiest solution is to create a war.

If everybody knows of this possibility, everybody knows that it's probably a ruse to divert the world from what is really going on.

What do you think?

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 07:21 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A Possible 'Red Flag' of a 'Red Flag'?

I thougth the very same thing about the possible attack on the East Coast but I quickly pushed it out with thoughts of "no threat" being the end of this foolish way of thinking.

That is where I am going to focus my thoughts. I pray that is the way it is to be anyhow.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 07:41 PM   #3
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Everyone,
Firstly the cancelling of the US to set up anti - long range missile silos in Eastern Europe. The US cites the reason the fact that Iran has no immediate plans to make long range missiles, (despite the fact that it sent satelites to space) therefore there is no immediate necessity to invest in Poland.

What do you think?

Best regards,

Steve
I see this more of a signal that the US is steering away from the threat/hype of war. Showing LESS support for Israel. A statement that if they are going to attack Iran, Israel will 1.Be doing so on their own, and 2. That any retaliation from whoever (Cough ..Russia Cough Cough ...) will receive no interference from the US. Of course the US will condone any response attacks but they WILL NOT save Israel.

So. Will this make Israel more likely to attack Iran ... Only if they act like cornered/caged animals with suicidal tendancies
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 08:21 PM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
I see this more of a signal that the US is steering away from the threat/hype of war. Showing LESS support for Israel. A statement that if they are going to attack Iran, Israel will 1.Be doing so on their own, and 2. That any retaliation from whoever (Cough ..Russia Cough Cough ...) will receive no interference from the US. Of course the US will condone any response attacks but they WILL NOT save Israel.

lol:
I tend to agree with that....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 08:39 PM   #5
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Yep you have to wonder how they can make all this legitimate, remember the statement that world bankers make more money in one day of war than 1 year of peace.

Unemployment rates raised in 42 of the 50 states as of yesterdays figures, and bernake says the recession may be over . In addition to the attempted stalling and collapse of the U.S. economy now I see a direct attack on our own food system and the ability for the U.S. to produce it's own food. The shutting off the water in the valley of california and their farmers impacting 12% of our U.S. food production , now the attack on organic farmers by expensive licensing. I tried to buy a can of mushrooms at the store the other day, not one brand was made in the U.S. and all the canned brands came from China. Is that insane.

There are so many attempts on business here in the states from czars controlling a piece of the U.S. pie to new regulations and taxes when thats the last thing we need.

Control governments by controlling the money, Control the people by controlling the food. There are so many waking up here in this country that it almost seems like it should be mandatory to have a big diversion.

I still have faith though , goodness in people, the collective power of thought for the right things to happen , it can work if we all stay on the same pattern and persistance level . NO matter whatever happens good is going to prevail over all this **** as the players of the world continue to run out of the house of cards. When that happens they'll start feeding on themselves. You can bank on that one.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:10 PM   #6
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Steve there is a big dance going on about this very thing If it comes to pass Israel is going to do it. They will be condemned world wide for their actions . This story changes every day today they can make a bomb but 5 days ago U.S. intel reported on by Press TV stated U.S. Intel Report Concludes Iran Has Not Taken Steps to Make Nuke Bomb http://www.infowars.com/u-s-intel-re...ake-nuke-bomb/ so it seems they want to do this but we are back to square one with Iraq and we all know what happened just before that war . A Presidents approval rating in the toilet , A false flag to galvanize the country and yahoo the military gets to ship more middle and lower class man and women over seas to act as peace suppliers. Sounds to me like the needle on the record is stuck in the same groove as 2001

Last edited by Northern Boy; 09-18-2009 at 09:13 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 11:37 PM   #7
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Russia has already told Israel that it will not tolerate an attach on Iran. That means when Russia attacks Israel America will have to join in which also mean Britain and China will have to get involved and that's the start of ww3
I see our biggest threats as being swineflu and Israel both of which are created by tptb

Oh well I'm off to bed
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 12:59 AM   #8
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

I also see this move as a generally positive step.

Russia have been quite good all along, and I expect them to help move us all to a better future.

I see Obama playing a key role in undoing more of the NWO power structures as things unfold.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 01:15 AM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I have to agree with Anchor and thats what I'm praying for. No more following Israel would be a very good thing. lets move forward in peace
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 02:11 AM   #10
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Russia has a weapon deal with Iran. In exchange for the cancelling of the SDI shield in Poland, Russia will use its influence to keep Iran from becoming a nuclear threat to it's neighbours & western Europe?
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 09:22 AM   #11
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi TRANCOSO,

It was unfortunate for Obama that the shield bases were cancelled on the anniversary of Russias' invasion of Poland. Russia was against the bases being built in its' neighbours' country.

Could the possible GE and present Total contracts in Russia have anything to do with the throwing Poland under the bus? After all, we saw how dirty politics (have we ever seen clean politics?!) work with the UK releasing the supposed terrorist a few weks ago to secure oil deals.

http://www.reuters.com/article/marke...50324420090917

In politics, you don't make a decision just for one reason. There's normally lots behind the apparent act that we see on TV.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Russia has a weapon deal with Iran. In exchange for the cancelling of the SDI shield in Poland, Russia will use its influence to keep Iran from becoming a nuclear threat to it's neighbours & western Europe?
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:54 AM   #12
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Too busy worried about my own survival to care about what the kiddies in the sandbox are up to.

Though if Israel makes any rash moves, the pie is immediately on their faces.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 03:00 PM   #13
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

Obama's consolidation of power continues.

http://www.jbs.org/.../5367-potus-to...ouncil-meeting

The first ever US President to chair the Security Council.
While the US troops are abroad, the blue helmets man the checkpoints....
Probably paranoid but hey, things are moving very fast
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 03:45 PM   #14
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader View Post
Obama's consolidation of power continues.

http://www.jbs.org/.../5367-potus-to...ouncil-meeting

The first ever US President to chair the Security Council.
While the US troops are abroad, the blue helmets man the checkpoints....
Probably paranoid but hey, things are moving very fast
People are complaining now about Obama's "consolidation of power" but the very same thing happened during the Bush administration (Cheney's power grab, USA Patriot Act).

They've really got to stop acting like Obama is the only person to do this stuff. It makes it much easier to paint him in a negative light when they ignore the facts.

As for what Anchor said, I'm not so sure of Obama anymore. More like 50/50 on most of his actions/policies.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 03:40 AM   #15
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: A Possible 'Red Flag' of a 'Red Flag'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post

So. Will this make Israel more likely to attack Iran ... Only if they act like cornered/caged animals with suicidal tendancies
I hope you are right!
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote