Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 08-26-2009, 03:18 PM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Sen. Kennedy Died

Here's the link to the article:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090826/us_nm/us_kennedy

From the article:

"...A year to the day before his death, Kennedy made an electrifying speech to the Democratic convention that nominated Obama for president."

"Kennedy had recently urged Massachusetts lawmakers to change state law so the Democratic governor, if necessary, could quickly fill a Senate vacancy as the chamber debates the contentious healthcare issue..."
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 04:45 PM   #2
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: Sen. Kennedy Died

This guy murdered a 28 year old he was having an affair with. Who knows what else he has done that he wasn't caught with. I seen an interview with George Green who had some pretty choice words for Ted after an incident with Georges daughter. Maybe it was the Camelot interview, can't remember. It's ridiculous how many people are praising another sociopath, though not surprising considering the level of brainwashing we are saturated with daily.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:00 PM   #3
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sen. Kennedy Died

I just had an elderly gentlemen in my office 70 ish and he asked me "Do you know what holiday it is? I said no, he said ted kennedy passed away today . I was kind of taken back a bit but there is much discontent with this man that runs much deeper than our current generation only because they lived it.

Yes it was the interview with George Green about his daughter, I remember that on camelot and if true it was appalling.

I woke up this morning at 2 a.m. and watched a little bit of tv only to see that Kennedy had passed away a half hour earlier. I thought to myself how long it would take the Obama spinmasters to put the dedication of health reform in memorial to old Ted. It took about 7 hours after Kennedy's death for our Beloved (I want a bigger jet to fly home in every weekend at a cost of 60k a weekend ) Speaker of the House Pelosi to make a statement that basically it is our duty to pass this bill in honor of ted and we should also rename the bill in his honor. Spin , Spin , Spin , here we go round and round! Do whatever it takes, who cares about content.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:14 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

OH that would be so on cue

Just last week I hear them say how senator kennedy worked on this bill for so long

I still say shove it.

The rest I have to say, I will keep it within myself and work on getting those evil thoughts out of my mind. I already got into a mess over MJ's death and I am not going to buy more trouble for speaking my mind
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:16 PM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone read 'In Critical Condition'...a book about healthcare...written by Sen. Edward Kennedy in the 70's? I'm sad to hear about anyone dying...but perhaps we need to pay less attention to the 'special' people...and more attention to the 'average' people. I tend to think that the 'average' people are much more noble than the 'special' people.

On the other hand I feel more affection and less ill-will toward the post-Joe politicians in the Kennedy family than I do for most other politicians...Democrat or Republican.

Rest in Peace Teddy.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:18 PM   #6
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I'm wondering whether there is any significance to the fact that he died exactly one year after the speech he gave at the Convention that nominated Obama.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:06 PM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Has anyone read 'In Critical Condition'...a book about healthcare...written by Sen. Edward Kennedy in the 70's? I'm sad to hear about anyone dying...but perhaps we need to pay less attention to the 'special' people...and more attention to the 'average' people. I tend to think that the 'average' people are much more noble than the 'special' people.

On the other hand I feel more affection and less ill-will toward the post-Joe politicians in the Kennedy family than I do for most other politicians...Democrat or Republican.

Rest in Peace Teddy.

His book should of been something that he lived up to then. His family was one of the BIGGEST in the recievers of the drug money that was delivered to our children. So he ought to know. Maybe it was his way of grieving for them......or making more money off the average joe.

Joe Kennedy, his dad, was paid very well for his brothers assasination. Blood money Drug money which ever way you want to look at it
Old 08-26-2009, 06:28 PM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 03:10 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:34 PM   #9
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
I'm wondering whether there is any significance to the fact that he died exactly one year after the speech he gave at the Convention that nominated Obama.
Yikes... could be symbolic of a pattern of the rise and fall of an era that Ted proclaimed in support of 'Change,' yet now may fall through the cracks as just another bloated ego full of hot air with no power to manifest it.

The ol 'all talk no action hero' spin of politics right!

Unless 'Kennedy' is symbolic of something else... the movie trailer "2012" showed the aircraft carrier 'USS KENNEDY' tipping over on top of the White House. Why did they choose that particular 'aircraft carrier' or even that scene for that matter???
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:36 PM   #10
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Ted lived to see a natural death. His brothers didn't. RIP.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:37 PM   #11
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I'm enjoying the input.

Keep it coming everyone; please.
Old 08-26-2009, 07:38 PM   #12
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Yikes... could be symbolic of a pattern of the rise and fall of an era that Ted proclaimed in support of 'Change,' yet now may fall through the cracks as just another bloated ego full of hot air with no power to manifest it.

The ol 'all talk no action hero' spin of politics right!

Unless 'Kennedy' is symbolic of something else... the movie trailer "2012" showed the aircraft carrier 'USS KENNEDY' tipping over on top of the White House. Why did they choose that particular 'aircraft carrier' or even that scene for that matter???

Thats a chilling statement but I also wondered why they would use that aircraft carrier myself. I betcha Bobby Kennedy Jr could answer the questions. That is by far the only one I would count on telling the truth
Old 08-27-2009, 04:55 PM   #13
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

He learnt his place quickly and did his upmost to fill his pockets from the trough of greed that permeates the halls of Washington. Never was he to be the equal of his brothers who gave their lives for the chance to better mankind.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote