Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 02-18-2009, 01:43 PM   #1
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default UK Gordon Brown says; We are working for a global solution NWO comes to mind!

PM urges global 'grand bargain'

Gordon Brown: 'Our priority is the needs of working families'
Prime Minister Gordon Brown has said world leaders are working towards a "global deal and grand bargain" to deal with the economic downturn.

He told his monthly press conference that the whole world had to preserve "an open economy", rather than move towards protectionism.

Leaders were working together to help "working families", he added.

Mr Brown was speaking after talks with International Monetary Fund head Dominique Strauss-Kahn.

The government has launched a document outlining its policies and aims in the run-up to the G20 economic summit in London in April.

'Taken the lead'

Mr Brown will be meeting leaders including German chancellor Angela Merkel and Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi during the next few days.

He said: "I think we are fashioning for the future a global deal and grand bargain where each continent fulfils its responsibilities and its obligations and act to deal with what is a global problem."

There is no possibility anyway of a job called Global Financial Regulator

Gordon Brown

Brown rejects leadership 'gossip'

He added: "Most people looking at Britain say we have taken the lead in the measures to prevent a global collapse."

On Tuesday, US President Barack Obama signed a $787bn economic stimulus package.

Several other countries have programmes in place.

Mr Brown said: "America has just announced the biggest fiscal and monetary stimulus in the history of its country.

"Every part of the world must be part of the stimulus to the economy, giving support into the economy with investment, getting interest rates down as much as possible, and I believe one of the features of our discussions at the G20 summit on 2 April is how all countries can come together to do that.

"Some may have to do more on interest rates; some may have to do more fiscal stimulus. The whole point of the G20 is that the world must take action to deal with a global problem."

He added: "The old orthodoxies will not serve us well in the future. We've got to think the previously unthinkable. We've got to do what was previously undoable.

"The co-operation that's needed around the world is not something that has been achieved before - but I believe it can be achieved to meet the needs of our times."

Following recent criticisms of the role of the Financial Services Authority in regulating UK banks, Mr Brown said: "I'm right, I think, to emphasise the international nature of the problem."

He also said the "biggest failure" was on a global level, but added: "Of course I accept there need to be changes in the UK system."

The prime minister brushed aside the suggestion that he was tempted to step down to become the "world's financial regulator".

He said: "There is no possibility anyway of a job called Global Financial Regulator. I want get on with the job I'm doing.

"My priority is to help people in this country who are facing problems with their mortgages, problems with their jobs and problems with small business finance."
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 02:00 PM   #2
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UK Gordon Brown says; We are working for a global solution NWO comes to mind!

Ohh yeah, this isnt the only time they have used their "Global solution to a Global problem" catchphrase, Its being said somewhere every day now. So many times in fact ive become desensitized and dont even mentally aknowledge it any more.

Their adamant that the only way to solve a "Global Issue" is with a "Global Solution" .. yeah, real smooth boys.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 02:22 PM   #3
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UK Gordon Brown says; We are working for a global solution NWO comes to mind!

Yeah know what you mean Jack!
What with all the blatant language being used, hand signals and symbology when are the comotosed begin to see what is thrust under there noses daily.
Hey great name lol! i'm the female version lol!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 03:15 PM   #4
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Blatant?

Whats blatant about this?

I'm starting to think they dont want to wake up.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:20 PM   #5
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Makes me laugh that their idea of a fix is to print more money
I don't know why they are hanging the job out, why don't they just collapse it all now??
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 09:29 PM   #6
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

A world with a new order will come, by the definition of it's words. The question is whether we allow them to corrupt it as they did the old or if we take it as ours this time around.
Things will have to be global to an extent, it is ONE planet after all.
Rather then keeping on complaining about it, we should start thinking what we can do to create the world we want to live in.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote