Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 01-12-2009, 05:00 PM   #1
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Default Gazza- a possible solution.

I may be grasping at straws here but....

Having watched in disgust the zionists manipulate the coverage in Gazza and the Israel's lying to the world and aid agencys a posssible solution popped into my head.

What if the Palastinian people "surrendered" to Egypt or a fellow Arab State?

They must realize that they are doomed regardless of what they do currently .
Maybe if they gave up their soverginty this would throw a huge spanner in the prearranged plan of the zionists.

Because they would not expect it.
To give away what Israel seeks under a peacefull Arab umbrella.
Its going to make it harder to "steal"

At the very least it would buy time while the negotiations took place.

From Egypts perspective they could have massive amounts of aid under their control not to mention the gas fields off shore and a booming building industry to rebuild Gazza.

I am not the best writer and dont have the patience to write a big long argument on the pros and cons.There are much smarter people here than me .
But some times a simply idea expanded upon .....
shaundelear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 05:53 PM   #2
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Gazza- a possible solution.

Hi shaundelear,

Good of you to shed a little light on the subject (are you an Irish electrician?).

The Palestinian people have nothing to do with the present conflict and anyway all the frontiers are closed.

We should understand that this conflict is a political one and if the Palestinian side was to 'surrender' (they are not in conflict with Egypt, so it's difficult to surrender) they basically would put themselves out of a dirty lucrative job as the government would be transfered to Egyptian rule.

I think the best bet is to give a pair of boxing gloves to the Israeli leader and the chief of Hamas and let them battle it out in the ring.

In the old days the real leaders were in the front line, wielding their sword and leading their soldiers into battle. Now the 'leaders' which are really the 'senders' hide at a safe distance to send the others, many times untrained inexperienced gun men to do their dirty work for them.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaundelear View Post
I may be grasping at straws here but....

Having watched in disgust the zionists manipulate the coverage in Gazza and the Israel's lying to the world and aid agencys a posssible solution popped into my head.

What if the Palastinian people "surrendered" to Egypt or a fellow Arab State?

They must realize that they are doomed regardless of what they do currently .
Maybe if they gave up their soverginty this would throw a huge spanner in the prearranged plan of the zionists.

Because they would not expect it.
To give away what Israel seeks under a peacefull Arab umbrella.
Its going to make it harder to "steal"

At the very least it would buy time while the negotiations took place.

From Egypts perspective they could have massive amounts of aid under their control not to mention the gas fields off shore and a booming building industry to rebuild Gazza.

I am not the best writer and dont have the patience to write a big long argument on the pros and cons.There are much smarter people here than me .
But some times a simply idea expanded upon .....
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 06:21 PM   #3
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Gazza- a possible solution.

Are you an Irish Electrician, LOL! Boy that's dry, not bad, but dry.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote