Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2009, 01:55 PM   #11
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
It's great to hear that that 'there isn't a chance' but honestly, for all the sake of love and with all the respect, I think we'd be pretty simple to just believe that a priori.
Hi Czymra,

It's important to explain the difference between open meditations and guided, waveshaped meditations that have several safeguards in place. For awhile I have been studying how a previous malicious meditation event had been designed and have been taking steps to ensure that what we are doing here does not fall into that risk.

First of all, there are shielding techniques that can be explained that prevent energy leakage outside of the single channel that will be described - the one connecting into the ionosphere. These same shielding techniques can be used to prevent energetic interference 24/7 in waking life.

Second, open meditations do not develop a singular coherence in the way synchronized entrainment events do. What we are working on in this first phase is to restore the coherence of the Schumann resonance as currently it is being severely distorted by all the other electromagnetic interference all around us. This will benefit us all in the sense we will be feeling much more grounded and connected, where previously IMHO with each passing year I have been feeling more and more detached from the natural energetic grid. It's hard to say whether this is because we are literally detaching, or the grid itself is dissipating.

There will be more and more details to come throughout the month to further explain. From our private conversation, Czymra, you should know that I know what I am doing. I can assure you astralwalker knows what he is doing as well. All we can do is ask that you read into our contributions and feel that our intentions and ability to know what is necessary at this time is sincere.

We have both received the message that this is what needs to be organized at this time.

I feel down the road when we can take the time to organize more official announcement and promotion materials, one of the aspects I will be sure to see to it is included is a description as to what sets this apart from previous events of a similar nature.

Aside from aspects already described, one of the biggest differences is the fact that we are working with a fully developed science and philosophy. After the first file is released, we will have a good working example of that philosophy.

A lot of people are getting caught up with the Word aspects of this (admittedly, myself included), and what we'll be able to do after that time is focus in on the feeling. All I will be asking after I release the file is whether people can feel the feeling I am trying to deeply embed into it. I will ask that everyone please not try to put any words to the feeling, just whether they feel something different. We will really need to practically reinvent our language for singularity theory - a paradigm without opposites truly renders our old language forms rather invalid.

As for the science, I will have to explain a little bit more about my near-death experience of about ten years ago. I was able to undergo exactly what the experience of 2012 would be like. I was not given the details as to how to build it, but I was given a path to follow, and I have done my best. It was clear from the very beginning that this would be the result of what a great percentage of humanity would come together to accomplish, this is only the beginning.

The harmonic lattice will eventually span the entire sub-spectrum of frequency wavelengths our reality concerns itself with. Sure enough, those gamma rays will "cap the pyramid", so to speak.

I will leave a clue for the time being - this is not the first time these gamma rays have come, not by a long shot. Previous civilizations were able to prepare for such events working with an awful lot less. We can surely do the same.

take care everyone
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote