Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-07-2008, 01:56 AM   #1
MacGyverCanada
Avalon Senior Member

Default "knowing" the truth and Knowing the truth

There seems to be a great deal of certainty coming from many different people in this thread... not so much about the particulars of the 14th October or 2012, but claims resounding with certainty about the players who may be setting the stage abound. The thought of a cruel and corrupt global government inspires outrage and fear in us just as much as the thought of a long-awaited visit from benevolent aliens inspires hope and imagination... But keep in mind that this is NOT a time to be led by your emotions. We've seen for decades that things as straightforward as TV advertising subtley twist the psyche. In order to influence the public en masse, who knows how 'the powers that be' may be manipulating the situation.

The fact is that we're not entirely sure who 'the powers that be' are, we don't know exactly how they're manipulating the situation, and we don't even know what the situation IS yet! Here's what I know: Something BIG is going on. Everyone's feeling it, all over the world. Some say it will be of extraterrestrial origins, some say that it'll be caused by humans, and some say it'll be Mother Nature. It doesn't matter yet. Until I know something definitive, I am going to prepare as best as I can for just about anything. That includes a change of career to something practical and useful, and a change of geographic location to somewhere high, fertile, and sheltered. Even if nothing at all happens (remember Y2K..?) , I'll be even better prepared for the rest of my years than I was before.

The difference between 'Thinking You Know' something and 'Knowing' something is much like that between 'Love' and 'Infatuation': Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference. I have been stunned by and drawn to many of the possible situations that I've investigated, but a week later I will read some compelling points regarding the possibility of another situation. I'm most concerned by the idea of a 'Planet X' flyby based on what I have read lately, due to all of the corroberations between astronomic observation, recent government activity, and religious and historic documentation... However, I know that some rich ******** in his basement in Copenhagen or even Timbuktu could have arranged enough false informaiton on the internet to make me compelled to believe something like that. The point is that I don't know.

To those who have had a physical or spiritual connection to an informative source and now Know what will happen next, I'm envious.

To the Annunaki, Pledians, or any/all other aliens out there, I really, really, REALLY want to go for a spin in a spaceship soon, yeah!

To the Government(s), I'd like to request an executive suite in one of your underground bunkers, preferably one without a window, thanks.

To God(s), I'm ready to go when (where?) you are.

See you soon, Elvis.
MacGyverCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:58 AM   #2
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "knowing" the truth and Knowing the truth

I like your style .... and I agree... peace and love...
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:00 AM   #3
MacGyverCanada
Avalon Senior Member

Default Repost (oops)

ADMIN: Sorry, didn't mean to repost!
Old 10-07-2008, 02:29 AM   #4
ISIS
Avalon Senior Member

Hi MacGyverCanada ---

You are correct...we really don't know what we're really up against,
and how soon....Nature, Illuminatis or what else...

And the worst part of it is that we really don't have all the support of people around us to cheer us on and helping out...

Cheers....

ISIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:33 AM   #5
MacGyverCanada
Avalon Senior Member

I can hear some cheering now and again, but I have to strain to hear it sometimes...
Old 10-08-2008, 04:27 PM   #6
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

I feel it makes us comfortable saying that we don't know. We do know because if one knows we all know.
When we finally understand the secret of secrets that has been supressed, is that all mankind represent one entitiy on this planet regardless of how many bodies there are. Only one stream of conciousness is here.

When we finally understand this in its fullness, it reveals to the mass conciousness that there is only one story to tell. Thats the tragedy and triumph of the human spirit as a collective. Humanity is enslaved by by thinking it has limitations .

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 10-08-2008 at 04:43 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:48 PM   #7
One 66
Avalon Senior Member

What I know is this, a Spiritual War is happening and I'm a Warrior for the Light! lol

Krazee & funny but true...

One 66
One 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:32 PM   #8
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

The basic stuff like this are easy compared to a focused knowing IMHO, like is XXX witness correct, or is XXX a dis-informer.

Like many of you I have been researching this stuff for years, decades even. The time and effort it takes to start wading through all the muck of lies and detours out there to come to a place of “knowing” is staggering. Even then, we all seem to have different visions of what is, and what is not.

This can create a discord in even the best of places like Avalon because people are sure they are right about what they believe to be true. No matter how hard you try, you will build you own belief system and rely on it to some degree so you can filter information through it. I advise having multiple beliefs.

One of the things I have found to be useful is to accept everything, even conflicting paradigms. For instance, I totally believe in aliens and galactic councils of many species of aliens etc. But I also believe that there is a possibility that we have not been visited before at all, and this alien stuff is propaganda to support the alien invasion and a “new religion”, as well as a means of hiding the technology that is being kept from us.

Both conflict, yet I consider them both and throw neither away in favor of another. In fact I sometimes feel I have an entire Rolodex of paradigms to choose from, and I can easily slip into one or another and consider the possibilities from inside a chosen paradigm and come to different answers than I would in another.

As new information comes my way, it affects every paradigm I keep track of so all are in constant change, and they even interact and communicate with each other and I come up with some really wild concepts in my head, and even create new paradigms to play with.

So in my eyes, there is no right or wrong, no correct or incorrect. Just information, and because I cant see it, touch it, or have not experienced it first hand doesn’t mean it isn’t real, so basically I simply do not know. I know there are aliens, but I don’t “know” there are aliens. Aliens are real, and not real, I can have both.

It is my discernment that allows for my belief system yet it is in constant change as new info comes in. Not because the original was weak and could have been easily toppled by a new piece of evidence, but because I try not to get emotionally invested in a piece of information and I am willing to adjust my belief system, and even remove it entirely to replace it with another, just for the sake of knowing.

I have not felt any detrimental effects in doing this, and it helps me to remain open to change and new information that would normally shake the foundations of just one belief system.

Sorry, just rambling

PS - this also help me a great deal when I am trying to “wake people up” because I can wear the same paradigm that the person I am talking to wears, which allows me to choose what to discuss, and how to discuss it, that wouldn’t push them outside their paradigm, yet expose them to catalystis information that will eventually push the envelope of their current paradigm.

peace

Last edited by Heretic; 10-08-2008 at 11:36 PM.
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:19 AM   #9
Norval
Banned

It's not what you know, or don't know, but what you know that isn't so that will hurt you.

Will Rodgers 1938
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:29 AM   #10
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not aware of too many things, I know what I know if you know what I mean.

Edie Brickell
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:33 AM   #11
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Oh my gosh heretic, I am never sure I know what I know. I always wind up winging my hands in a controlled breakdown when faced with a dilemma which is every five minutes lately. I am in a silent panic. Who can ever say for certain? I am intuitive but was trained to seek scientific solutions which require absolutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Id take a spin gladly, I recently saw a site with a message stating that they had offered their help to our government and been refused, but if we as individuals would like it just ask and then see what the answer honestly is. I did. I started shaking all over , was scared half out o my mind but honestly want to meet them, know them and leave all the ugliness the evil ones have created. I have to have my family though. here is the link. http://www.geocities.com/meetetnow/Changetheworld1.htm

As for the underground suites, they can keep them. I wasn’t invited and cannot see how they could stay in them knowing their brothers and sisters are here suffering unspeakable atrocities’ committed by those that they are rooming with. They can live with what they have done or not done. I will take my chances with those that do not use their brothers and sisters as a slave colony to supply the few privileged. Unconscionable.

We are many, they are few. We are strong, they are inbred and weak. We are warriors, they are dictators with no muscle behind their orders that we do provide. We are skilled, they have none. We can live well without them, they cannot live without us.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:46 AM   #12
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISIS View Post
Hi MacGyverCanada ---

You are correct...we really don't know what we're really up against,
and how soon....Nature, Illuminatis or what else...

And the worst part of it is that we really don't have all the support of people around us to cheer us on and helping out...

Cheers....

What ever happens, Happens, and when it happens, accept smiling the turn on your path.
And preparation, I feel blessed, to have at this moment $25 to invest in preparation, And I have no clue what to prepare for..
The food to get through the winter until first harvest time?
To hire a guy with a tracktor and a plow to plow the yard, so I can sow seeds?
The seeds to try to get a harvest to prolong survival?
Ammo to keep predators away?
Backpacks to be able to move on foot?
Chickens and a pen to raise food?
Horses to be able to move?

As i stated, I feel blessed, since I know I have that $25 a week to spare for survival and preparation, and know some people can't even bare to miss that money for daily survival UNTIL the situation starts that has to be prepared for.

I do feel lucky that the minds that I have around me, support me.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval

It's not what you know, or don't know, but what you know that isn't so that will hurt you.

Will Rodgers 1938
Yes my friend, I wish growth could be bought by the pound.... Sadly to say, learning and growing comes with repeated falling and continuing to stand up.

Last edited by TranceAm; 10-09-2008 at 02:50 AM.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 02:21 AM   #13
MacGyverCanada
Avalon Senior Member

Heretic and TranceAm, you're both following my line of thinking.... and unfortunately, my budget as well!

It's true; there are so many possibilities in the very near future... Supported by the way societies have operated recently and historically are the possibilities of a large-scale war, an global economic collapse, or a coup de grace by "the man behind the curtain". Treading the spectrum between science and fiction include comet strikes, a Planet X flyby, or first contact from an extraterrestrial government. The psychological/spiritual possibilities range from an awakening of the global consciousness to a conplete transition into a new plane of existence. I feel like Chicken Little, and I've been told that the sky is falling...

But even if the sky isn't going down, I know that something is. The ground's starting to rumble...

Last edited by MacGyverCanada; 10-11-2008 at 02:37 AM.