Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-06-2008, 07:02 PM   #26
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: Observing strange animal behavior lately?

Just walked into my kitchen and saw something flying around in circles under the light, thought it was a fly but looked at it and then put my hand out and it was a ladybird
It's Oct ?????
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:06 PM   #27
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

My animals seem to be fine.

Peace,
Ampgod
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:07 PM   #28
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Animals tend to act like this prior to Earthquakes. There has been some earthquakes predictions made for the West Coast within the next week or so.
Thousand upon thousands of frogs escaped the recent major earthquake in Sichuan, China.

So far I saw two cases within the last couple of weeks. =>"Oh, and birds keep flying into the windows, despite the fact that we have things on the glass to warn the birds that it is glass."
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:15 PM   #29
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Just remembered this, I'm working near Avebury stone circle and today while driving through I saw a raven clinging to the side of one of the stones, seemed very strange but maybe this is normal behavior??
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:21 PM   #30
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for all your observations - my cats are a bit clingy but understandably so - as I have had fear now for awhile, but have taken lots of steps to overcome it. There are lots of helpful posts in the spirituality section to enable you to relax and 'take stock' of your own life.
The only time that my cats went ballistic was about 10 minutes before we had earthquakes. I managed to pick them up to comfort them as I took them outside. As soon as the quake was over - they knew it was OK and came in!

Good little monitors, but don't give them any unnecessary fear!
Lots of love to all
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:25 PM   #31
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Just walked into my kitchen and saw something flying around in circles under the light, thought it was a fly but looked at it and then put my hand out and it was a ladybird
It's Oct ?????
Oh yes! We still have ladybirds! It's not been cold enough to make them 'go hide' lately, but they will soon. There have been winters lately in UK where they have never really 'gone away', they just lurk under cover whilst it's cold. No panic on that scenario - it's changing climate.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:35 PM   #32
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

May or may not be of relevance, but my 10 year old cat the past weeks have seemed "afraid" or uneasy when being alone.

When we got to bed at night, he will walk around the apartment and make all sorts of different sounds. It's almost as if he is speaking, of sorts. He sounds distressed and desperate. He is scratching on our door and the entrance door, but doesn't want to go out. He's not fond of staying out for long, but usually is out for about 30min each late evening.

Could be a perfectly normal reason for this though
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:48 PM   #33
Alcyone11
Avalon Senior Member

This morning (6th of October) I heard a blackbird sing.
Quite unusual for the beginning of October...(my opinion)
later this day a small crow tried to come into my house via the roof window.
Coincidence maybe, but both bird-species are black...
(I'm not superstitious anyway!)
Alcyone11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:27 AM   #34
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

All seems pretty normal here in Southwestern Virginia. The position of the sun has been way too far north all summer, and has now shifted way too far south. That's the earth wobble, I think, or the influence of Planet X if you read the Zetas.

Stinkbugs have invaded this area, too, but they were here last year as well. No ladybugs this year, although there were many last year. Not very many wasps, bumblebees or honeybees this year. But tons of butterflies.

Some of this is weird seasonal stuff, responses to our roller coaster weather -- too warm too soon, then too cool, up and down all year instead of steady changes. This is general climate change, I think, and electromagnetic changes with it.

Yowling cats -- cat fights -- some of that may be mating. Cats mate in the spring and fall and it can sound like a fight. I heard such a "fight" going on and went out with a flashlight to check it out. The glowing green eyes I found were one set on top of the other, so I left them alone. There was no blood or bodies to be found the next day. It's OK, seasonal stuff.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote