Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-20-2008, 08:29 PM   #1
rev
Avalon Senior Member

Default Question for Star Kids on Avalon

If you are what you are, you should have no problem stating two simple things.

Point of Origin?

Reason for Being Here/Mission?

I would appreciate any and all honest responses.

Thanx.
rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:02 AM   #2
OceanWinds

Default Re: Question for Star Kids on Avalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev View Post

Point of Origin?

Thanx.

I dont know if there are answers to this. But all I can do is look to what I have been given, and reference from it.

I have no memory, a blank slate. I know pain and pleasure... my body tells me this. I know fear and love because my emotions tell me. I know my experiences. I know I enjoy love... and do not enjoy fear. I know I enjoy pleasure... and not pain. Perhaps this is the direction of the goal. Because pain and fear ends up destroying itself... where as love and pleasure creates.

I do know that I am not anything that I have no control over... so I am not my emotions, or my body, or my experiences. I am not my desires... I am conscious, but I did not choose this either. I simply am...

As for a mission... If we look to nature we see that it is constantly creating and evolving. Constantly expanding... evolution and creation both at the same time. So perhaps this is the goal... to create a life full of pleasure and love... and expand it.

As for a point of origin... I can only assume that we are extentions of our Creator. So our point of origin is creative, beautiful, loving, intelligent, and always growing.

I know I didnt really go to far into this, but I find going to far can complicate things.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:12 AM   #3
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Point of Origin: Not this planet. Nothing feels right here. I agree with OceanWinds on everything said. We are creators, not destroyers.

Mission: To hold the light.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:42 AM   #4
ChronoShaman
Avalon Senior Member

Point of Origin: Now

Mission: To bring awareness to all peoples about the subtle energies of the body and how Chi can affect and create your reality. To help the transition.

Be Well
ChronoShaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 09:20 AM   #5
rev
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Point of Origin: Now
Nice. Very nice.
Old 09-21-2008, 06:20 PM   #6
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

I am from everywhen.
And nowhere.

I am everyone.

My mission is LOVE.
I love and love and love some more.
My being here is raising the vibration of this orb as I type this.

But then again, so is yours.

LOVELOVELOVE,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:55 PM   #7
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Origin: hm

Mission: Same as everyone else "indigo" or no indigo; To explore and be myself as fully as possible. To process "karma" out of the system and find back to Source. Everything else will fall into place on its own accord...

Last edited by Sanat; 09-21-2008 at 10:16 PM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:03 PM   #8
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Point of origin; Definately not this planet!
Reason; Not sure of that one i don't feel that i volunteered to veture on this planet i think i was dragged screamimg!!! oh dear!!

PLEASE TAKE ME HOME
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 09:36 PM   #9
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Point of Origin ; I can only specualate, I have an idea but its something id rather keep to myself. Reason being, people will question the method i used to figure it out.
I'm not from this crazy disco ball floating in space, i can tell you that for certain.

Reason for being ; To bring awareness to the people of the world of their true spiritual essence and power and for making it into the guinnes book of records for collecting the most last rollo's... ever.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 09:59 PM   #10
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

point of origin:
no space,no time

mission: share with others the infinite Now

Now is where the sea of Love flows endlessly
Now is where peace is everlasting
Now is where barriers fall at last
Now is freedom
Now is beauty
Now is stillness

kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:57 PM   #11
maya12-21-2012
Avalon Senior Member

With the exponential rise (and IMO, overmedication) of ADD and ADHD, I wonder if there's a correlation to starpeople and ADD / ADHD.

It'd make sense if there was and how the medical field is trying to hide it behind a label and medication.

Perhaps ADD / ADHD has a biological reason for appearing at such a high rate as we head toward 2012?
maya12-21-2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:16 AM   #12
Wertdagf

Earth.

geneticly engineered psycic soilder

I will control armies of clones with my mind in a comming war.

does that sound crazy enough.
well at least thats what my career placement test said.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:32 AM   #13
rev
Avalon Senior Member

And what is ADD? A made up condition to sell tranquilizers and nothing more.
You don't think greedy pharmaceutical companies have anything to do with this rise in mis diagnosis of a made up condition? You think medicine isn't about money? Then show me where trillions and trillions of dollars are blown on research for cancer yet there is no cure? They clone sheep and people, but no cure right? It is because there is money in treatment not in cures. If you don't know that then I would humbly request your withdrawl from this conversation as it is now totally sidelined to accomidate your inane response.

Find something better to do than walk around like some school yard wise ass trying to pick on people who different than him, yet in reality much more like him then he would like to admit. It isn't constructive and it has nothing to do with the original intent of this post. Good day.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:52 AM   #14
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maya12-21-2012 View Post
With the exponential rise (and IMO, overmedication) of ADD and ADHD, I wonder if there's a correlation to starpeople and ADD / ADHD.

It'd make sense if there was and how the medical field is trying to hide it behind a label and medication.

Perhaps ADD / ADHD has a biological reason for appearing at such a high rate as we head toward 2012?
If you look at the numbers you will find that ADD/ADHD 'sufferers' have risen dramatically in the past 20 years. And also the publicity this so called disease has gotten is so widespread that it is now recognised globaly and in turn is treated with medication as if it were a cancer.

I know from my own experience that some of these kids are psychic and instead of being thought to promote this natural evolutionary talent they are branded as dyslexic and fall under the category of mentally ill when they could become amazing people with the proper tuition.

I find this extremely sad.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:57 AM   #15
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

A lot of the time the kids drink too much soda and eat too much salt.

Watch a child if someone gives them a 330ml can of soda. Their behaviour changes. Multiply that by what most kids these days actually consume and watch the results.

I heard an interview on Rense and a lady stated that allergies to food are often allergies to the garbage put in the food not the food itself.

And the point about money being in it is right also.
Look at anti-depressants.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:05 AM   #16
Watchmen111
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=rev;22287]If you are what you are, you should have no problem stating two simple things.

Point of Origin?

not of these earth unknown

to change the future .
Watchmen111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:09 AM   #17
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
And what is ADD? A made up condition to sell tranquilizers and nothing more.
You don't think greedy pharmaceutical companies have anything to do with this rise in mis diagnosis of a made up condition? You think medicine isn't about money? Then show me where trillions and trillions of dollars are blown on research for cancer yet there is no cure? They clone sheep and people, but no cure right? It is because there is money in treatment not in cures. If you don't know that then I would humbly request your withdrawl from this conversation as it is now totally sidelined to accomidate your inane response.

Find something better to do than walk around like some school yard wise ass trying to pick on people who different than him, yet in reality much more like him then he would like to admit. It isn't constructive and it has nothing to do with the original intent of this post. Good day.
Rev Attention Deficit Disorder is a very real condition that can affect both childen and adults. It has been around since the early 1950's and possibly before...whether as Maya suggests there is a rise in ADD cases with the advent of the Indigo or Star Kids is debatable.
It would make a good "target" study to see if the pharmaceutical companies are trying to delay the " blooming enlightenment" of our youth with medications.
Personally Maya's thoughts have crossed my mind because I have a member of my family who has been medicated due to ADD (and I am not a fan of prescription drugs).
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:01 AM   #18
Sunnely
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Question for Star Kids on Avalon

Quote:

Point of Origin?

Thanx.
Question right back - who wants to know and why?

Blessings

Sunnely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:50 AM   #19
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

the question isnt where is our origin we all derived from the same point of origin at the start of creation the true question realy is where have we been befor we got here or where do we go in the absesnce of our previous life's befor we go into the next.

As for the mission while we all have the general aspect of all wanting the same thing i think each and every persons actrual goal is different say you were born into a highly disfunctional family id assume the goal then would be to fix it, or say you were born into a high class world of pollitic's and knew of coruptions your goal then would to fix that.

In the end we just hate seeing people sad and more so we hate geting sad ourself's.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 05:40 AM   #20
rev
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Rev Attention Deficit Disorder is a very real condition that can affect both childen and adults. It has been around since the early 1950's and possibly before...whether as Maya suggests there is a rise in ADD cases with the advent of the Indigo or Star Kids is debatable.
It would make a good "target" study to see if the pharmaceutical companies are trying to delay the " blooming enlightenment" of our youth with medications.
Personally Maya's thoughts have crossed my mind because I have a member of my family who has been medicated due to ADD (and I am not a fan of prescription drugs).
Again I will disagree for my own reasons, but this is not the time nor the place. I will agree with the second half however. That is very sound and reasonable. I would not object. Again I would like this thread to stay on topic tho.

Quote:
Question right back - who wants to know and why?

Blessings
Originally Arcturus. Once matured, I taught and was a biologist and artist in most incarnations. After leaving there because of the Lyran wars, I went to the Procyon system and then the Sirius system before during and after the Sirius Wars. I was also there when Procyon was leveled for the second and final time. It was in that system after that final battle that I was taken here.
I was put into the second generation modified "whites" or Atlanteans and set to work in Atlantis I prior to the deluge. I spent all my incarnations in Blueblood slavery in the fields. When the orders came to march out to war with Lemuria and the first generation Adams, the rebellers, I became a foot soldier.

It wasn't until after the deluge when I finally found the proper souls and became a monk. We became a soul family on earth. We spent many lives together. And then Egypt fell under attack and we fled once again. That place got rocked with nukes. We fled north east and deep into the mountains. My lines ended up moving and settling into the mountains of Russia.

At the revolution we were forced off our lands and brought to the new lands to work the fields. Atlantis all over. And now Atlantis has risen again. Another third stab at the global plate.

So that is my history in a nutshell. I could easily expand, but for the time being I think that is rather thorough.

My mission? Liberation.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:16 AM   #21
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Bonding Of Purpose

SiriArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:09 AM   #22
jcocks
Avalon Senior Member

Hi..

Point of origin : I was told in a dream recently that I came from the "golden universe". I have no idea what this means, but am guessing it's a non-physical universe that has "fully ascended" so to speak... Has anyone else ever heard of the "golden universe"? If you can give me some idea of what it is etc then could you please PM me?

mission : I trhink I'm here to infrom and educate people...'spread the light' if you will... but haven't found my place yet....

Joel / Azarus Ankh'aa
jcocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:41 AM   #23
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Point of Origin?

Infinity.

Becoming aware of existence and self, while establishing a consciousness as a reference to acquire peace.

'Kindergarden' stuff.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 11:37 PM   #24
rev
Avalon Senior Member

So most of you have no clue as to your past or how you got here, and your mission is to talk about stuff like consciousness and self discovery? You don't know yourself so what self discovery can you preach about? To know your past is to understand the present, thereby allowing you full insight into the future as well as the present. You guys are already supposed to know this stuff. You're supposed to be teaching others how to do the same, and this is your words. That is your duties as teachers and advisors to humanity. If you are to spread knowledge, make sure it isn't blue beamed garbage, and practice what you preach. If you are supposed to be enlighteners, how can you know so little admittingly?

Here is a real good question:
Are you a person?

Simple question.

Everyone who responded to this should also respond with a simple yes or no.

Also, what can be done to democracy to bring honor back to it? Key word being done, as in action, meaning do it. If you are here to help humanity you should not be at a loss to answer these questions. You should have full clips of answers to fire back, all sound and reasonable bullets that pierce ignorance and each shot a starting pistol to action.

If you get offended, well I am sorry to have rained on your parade. It is not meant to offend, merely point out the obvious, and if anything perhaps induce some real motivation. I have always been good with words, just not so good with people, so that is my honest and most objective thoughts. You don't have to answer of course, and if you don't like what you read, there are thousands of other threads here, don't get all bent out of shape over one, or one man's thoughts alone.

MTFBWYAll

I would appreciate serious answers to origin and stuff tho if you know it. If not, I would urge you to unlock your past and unite yourself. Our consciousness carries our past and our experiences. It is all we take with us, and it is what makes us who we are.
Old 09-25-2008, 12:11 AM   #25
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Point of Origin~SOURCE

Mission~To Return to conscious union with SOURCE

Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote