Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-20-2008, 05:46 AM   #1
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Who really knows obama???

I seen this thread and was going to post to it but figured I was quite late so Im making my own post

Obama is more than just a marxist He is connected to the murder of two possibly three deaths of his Gay Lovers

The deaths happened within a 44 day span of him announcing his run for president.

There is another gay lover that he used his crack cocaine with back in 99 that has been trying to report to the world since January of this year that I know of.

All Larry ever wanted Obama to do is admit that he used crack cocaine back in 99 and for that matter....................he still does. Now I personally have seen obama's little pipe laying with a very visual outline in his thin suit pants while exiting his plane. I even have a video that shows him doing some very unspeakable things to a lady from the CNN news aboard his plane with other women laughing and carrying on. You can clearly hear obama say "no class" you betcha he has no class. I would like to take this little sword and ram him.....

I could go on and on

Why don't all of you go check this out yourself. Now I would direct you right to Larry's web site, but its pulled down constantly. There is a new court date coming up soon 9/24 so who knows where larry's site is now

so go to http://citizenwells.wordpress.com and find out the latest news

I'm pretty sure people -We do not want his change. It will be as it is in East Germany.

Thank you all for letting me run my mouth again.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 05:50 AM   #2
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who really knows obama???

who really wants to know obama? lol

I dont know whats true and what is not..

I do know that he is no better than any of the rest of them though.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 05:56 AM   #3
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

wow you must be pretty well connected to spew with such certainty those slanderous claims. I have not seen any proof that larry sinclair is anything but a cook. His lawyer wore a kilt to the National Press Club, and when asked why he chose his attire, Sinclair's council replied something to the effect of "cause I am well hung, and pants are too restricting." Impressive....... I do not support or reject Barack Hussein Obama. However I cannot accept statements such as these without difinitive proof. May wisdom guide compassion

Love/Light 13

Last edited by Love/Light 13; 09-20-2008 at 06:02 AM.
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 05:57 AM   #4
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post
wow you must be pretty be pretty well connected to spew with such certainty those slanderous words with such confidence. I have not seen any proof that larry sinclair is anything but a cook. His lawyer wore a kilt to the National Press Club, and when asked why he chose his attire, Sinclair's council replied something to the effect of "cause I am well hung, and pants are too restricting." Impressive....... I do not support or reject Barack Hussein Obama. However I cannot accept statements such as these without difinitive proof. May wisdom guide compassion

Love/Light 13
well said.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 05:58 AM   #5
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Whether or not these rumors about Obama are true, I think is quite irrelevant. As we all know that all these presidential candidates are puppets. We have already discovered and disclosed that they are all interrelated and thereby carrying on the policies of the bloodline. It doesn't make any difference who occupies the White House.

We need to move away from this left and right paradigm.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 06:14 AM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I have been been very driven to follow Larry as I too had my hopes up high with the rest of the world for the change we so much need

Yes, I would not say a word if I thought that Larry had lied

Larry has proven himself over and over. Well who cares what is under anyone's kilts. Well not mean anyhow.

Its a shame what the did to Larry that day to throw him in jail an makes such false claims. Its all there the truth

I don't believe in saying something without researching it. I really wanted to believe that Obama was good for us. He is an illuminati as he is a cousin to both bush and cheney.

The problem is that the crazy ole rev wright had it RIGHT ON with his words

Aids is man-made and genonize is their best weapon against the blacks and poor all over the world-they do very well on that since the first I know of in Germany

I cried very hard when the truth of his statements hit my soul. You see I am not going to call someone crazy because the rest of the world might do so. I research what is actually said. My gosh.......I would be proud to shake the Rev Jeramiah Wrights hand today. He is the Special One that got through my thick head of how evil - evil can be I cried for three days but I woke up and still researching the facts. In fact I called and yelled at the cops I was so distraught Got me a nice little ride in the ambulance to the wanna be mental ward. Thank God my husband knew it was my heart that was ailing not my mind

I do not hate Obama or McCain and now Ron Paul I pushed aside as a fool along with Dennis Kuchinvich are no longer in the background They are my heros

Two very brave whistle blowers as the men and women that speak out on this site.
Old 09-20-2008, 06:14 AM   #7
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

He is just following a long family tradition of gay crackheads in the Whitehouse.
bluestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 06:19 AM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I guess thats the truth and we all know that

I don' mean to push down so hard on Obama What I would like to see is a little more compassion for Larry Sinclair

So being marxist is just a small part of obama
Old 09-20-2008, 08:36 AM   #9
Vianova
Avalon Senior Member

I do political art as well,
but most of it may not be apropo to this forum,
we shall see I guess.

Obama is a comedian and a clown

McCain is insane.

Pick one or pick none

Comedian

Vianova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 08:46 AM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

WOW I needed that
Old 09-20-2008, 09:41 PM   #11
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

Get a grip people. Slander comes easy. Lots of nuts in the cracker box. Who really knows anyone? Let's have a little more discernment and less wild speculation.http://projectavalon.net/forum/images/smilies/lmao.gif
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:42 AM   #12
miss mikal

My husband got to meet and work with Obama for about 6 months in Chicago He found him genuinely smart and actually very interested in learning the task at hand unlike many goverment pukes (as he calls them). It takes alot to impress my husband but we all know they are all puppets. Just my 2 cents.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:57 AM   #13
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Obama impresses me. Gosh can you imagine continually campaigning that long and still looking and sounding great as I really feel Barack does. I really believe this guy will do the average American and their Family -- good should you'll elect him.
RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote