Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-07-2008, 04:51 AM   #1
WalkingTurtle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Duck and cover

I woke up tonight and said to myself "Don't duck and cover! Stand up! We are mature enough now! We are the Caretaker! The Caretaker of Earth. We are the Caretaker!" At this moment I startet to feel being brought to somewhere and I felt so much freedom and comfortness I've never felt before. I startet so see mountains, oceans and a tousand landscapes at once. That was so great! Than it somehow faded away but this body feeling of freedom still kept on. I could almost feel the Earth and every thing around me, including my wife sleeping beside me. I think, it was a feeling of freedom and love at once. Love to every thing on Earth. That was really so great! I have to do that again! 'Cause WE are the Caretaker!

WT
WalkingTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:02 AM   #2
Whitewolf

Default Re: Duck and cover

I've experienced Divine consciousness...I've felt direct communion with the powers of Heaven itself. I KNOW that the Legions of Light are at work in this world. I KNOW that Mother Earth will Ascend to a higher vibration. I KNOW that the Golden Age is just beyond the horizon. I KNOW the forces of darkness shall be bound and held accountable. I KNOW that we are the Warriors of the Rainbow. We are the Lightwarriors. Native America will Rise again...The Creator will has His Way. Heaven and Earth will unite and become One. Goodness is superior...it will prevail.