Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-08-2008, 10:27 PM   #1
Event_Horizon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Vivid dreams

I have not told many people about this because as many of you will know in this society, during school talking about these things does not get you the right attention!

In my life, (i am now 24) I have had four vivid dreams, like everyone I dream most nights but the four I will talk about were not just dreams. I can only describe them as being more real that reality! In a way I wasn't just there I was all enveloped by events. Emotion was stronger than what it normally is colours brighter, sounds clearer. And unlike my normal dreams I can remeber them in the same way even now several years later.

The first one was when I was around 13. I was on top of a hill or mountain side, the other people there were familiar to me. They looked like people that I knew from my life, they looked like them, but they were not the same people. These friends, or allies and I were standing around a device that looked like what I have since come to recognize as an Orgone cloudbuster. (Until last year i hadn't even seen a picture of one). There was a lot of fear around a manic rush to get this device to function. The sky was a dark shade of purple and there was something in the sky. It was like a hole or a tear in the sky with energy eminating from it. The last thing I saw was the device shooting energy back at this hole.

The second dream came later on when I was about 17. It was short but the most intense of them all. I was in what i believe may have been my home town running through the streets during a massive bombardment. Now the thing about this dream that has really sent a shiver down my spine since August, was that the aircraft in bombing us were Russian.
I have never experienced anything similar to it in my life but this bombing dream was like the first one. Very very real, to the point that I could feel the blastwaves and the heat from the bombs. I don't think they were using Nuclear weapons, from what i recall this was a conventional raid, using freefall iron bombs. But I cannot be sure. the dream ended when a bomb stuck close to me and killed me outright at which point i awoke.

The third dream came in 2001, pre September 11th. Like the first dream the sky was purple, however it wasn't such a deep shade. The energy tear in the sky (to my knowlege was gone). I was on a boat trip or boat ride on a large river, and I think it was the Thames because I remember kinda knowing the buildings as we past. The disturbing part of this dream was that all the buldings were either smashed, smoldering or destoyed outright. There were other people on this boat. Someone who i remember as figure was standing close by and I asked him "What happened to the building's?". He said that they were destoyed "During the war". I don't know which war or why, or anything else about it.

The fourth was early last year. The most significant to me personally and the most familiar. I believe it was chronologicaly set before the first dream i mentioned. This energy rip in the sky was present. they sky again, purple. There was a sense of impending doom or danger through out this episode. The main part i played was that i was trying to alert people to this danger and they didn't move they just sat transfixed in their chairs while i screamed at them to do something, or as i recall "Wake up".

Maybe they are just dreams, I told my mother about the first one when i was younger and she said it was a result of "All the stuff your reading before bed". I bought into that for a while, until i started looking into spiritual enlightenment, awakening etc. I wish i had been more open to myself about these thing. Insted I supressed them because i was scared. Half because of "How will people see me" and half because it might not be a dream it might be true.

Any help or comments would be appreicated.

Peace

(Edit: Typo)

Last edited by Event_Horizon; 09-08-2008 at 10:30 PM.
Event_Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:16 PM   #2
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Vivid dreams

Kinda scarey were basicly the same age (im 24 next month)
and while not the same dream's there on a simular level.

"massive bombardment" I saw this too but in My dream's it was thanks to the bombing's I became free of the restrants set upon Me by the goverment to hold Me in for curfie.

While I never saw a hole in the sky, I don't remember a single dream where there was perfect clear sky that was about post ww3.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:20 PM   #3
Event_Horizon
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah I saw your other thread about it! Your dreams seemed familiar to what I had experienced. Do you have a reccuring theme in dreams? I dont have dreams of that intensity, other than the four times I wrote about. But i seem to have these running from authority and then getting caught right at the end dreams at least once a week.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:29 PM   #4
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

I dont recive them as much as I did for the first 4 year's.
and to be honest at first I just wanted to use them to wright and entertaine.

I still get them on a realistic level once to twice a month and if I force Myself to waken from it then resleep I do generaly pick up excately where I left off.

The only problem for Me is in these dream's I have encounter's from certian People in My pass whom did technicaly teach Me alot its just there ambitions and morales are not that of My own and it's realy scareing wakeing up and searching Your entire room to make sure there is no evidence that the pass is comeing back.

P.S I do remember the U.K being mentioned alot in My dreams too espicaly My ancestors home of Ireland.

For many years now I couldn't help but shake the feeling something of great importence and truth is somewhere around there.

Last edited by ForsakenFalcon; 09-08-2008 at 11:32 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:34 PM   #5
Event_Horizon
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah I hate that feeling when you wake up and feel watched. But we have to face our fears and over come them. A really good docu i watched last week might be of help to you. I will post bellow. If you only watch one thing this week make sure it's this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3A0xSFBKho

It explains about why people fear the dark, solitude, spiders you name it. It's pretty far out stuff. Watch with an open mind my friend.

Peace
Old 09-08-2008, 11:50 PM   #6
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

lol wow u r good at picking things up.

Thats basicly what My problem is well not so much mine but othere influential People around Me and then it starts to rub on.

It's like in Duncan's interview where He mentions about how they split a persona into 2, I struggled many year's to keep My true self alive but at the same time the darkness has allways been there. However I dont view darkness as "Evil" or eithen on the lines of "Decietfull"

As a certian Valkyrie once told Me "The Darkness is very sensitive if not more then that of the light"

While I hate snaping into the darkness when I do, at the same time I appreciate it's there because it has saved Me so many time's and allmost act's as a big brother.

anyways I'm loading the link You sent now which is why I'm tripping out You have a idear whats geting to Me with out Me saying it directly lol.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:12 AM   #7
conniec818
Avalon Senior Member

greetings to all..
this will be the first time that ive spoken of my dreams...never knew what to make of them...i will tell of one now...but i have them alot of things yet not passed..in this one,i leave my house..driving with my family..everythings occuring as normal then as we round a corner,theres alot of military people around redirecting traffic...actually making people leave there cars checking ids and loading them onto the back of trucks...i scream keep going,we do then we spin out of control..but we are all okay..somehow we get seperated..all of a sudden there are bombs and missiles going off everywhere...somehow a soldier notices me and tries to protect me, all the while there are chinese soldiers parachuting down...all the cities are destoryed alot of people are dead..america is gone....the end...
there is more detailed than what ive written..but just writing this is draining my energy...makes me feel very sad... peace love and positivity to all
conniec818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:39 AM   #8
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

I'm having issues w/what I think is seeing through the eyes of others while meditating or asleep. It's like for a moment I pick up on someone else's experience, mostly very intense events.

Examples- while meditating I'm suddenly not me, but a man in black boots in the desert with shooting everywhere. There are helicopters flying overhead and people are yelling at me to go up the ladder. It's a black rope ladder hanging from a chopper. I'm shooting people with an assault rifle while trying to reach the ladder. I'm standing on something, there is chaos everywhere. And that's it.

-- ------------------------------------------------------

This one was during a dream and was most freaky. I was having a normal dream and then this event just inserted itself out of nowhere. It was so real.

I was in this house and there were so many children. I'm not sure *who* I was, couldn't see myself. The kids were all getting snacks - it was early in the day- and then the house was being sprayed w/bullets. There were other adults there, too and people were getting shot, windows were breaking, the house itself was thin and bullets were ripping holes in it. The kids were like 4/5 years old maybe? They were Asian I think. Everyone was so I assume I was, too. I was trying to get all the kids into the shelter, we had a hole in the floor w/stone steps and the kids were climbing down. There was a little boy who was holding his cake and he was coming to get down into the hole. He stopped and looked at me. Then he said, "My legs aren't working. Can you carry me?". Keep in mind they are not speaking in English but I understand everything. I looked at him and there was a tiny red spot growing on his chest. He was just standing there and seemed to have no idea he had been shot, just thought his legs stopped working. I picked him up and cuddled him and told him I'd help him. He died in my arms, bullets still flying everywhere, rapid fire. That's all I remember.

I'm not sure what the nationality was, where I was. It didn't seem like we were Chinese or Japanese or what people automatically assume as Asian- more like one of the smaller countries (Russian breakaways like Kazakstan or something?) or possibly Indonesia? No idea.

----------------------------------------

And this came to me in a more visionary way- I was just seeing something, I wasn't somebody else this time. I was in some small town and this giant metal sign w/lights on it (like a drive-in sign maybe?) just fell w/a big crash. Then this wind came through and all the trees bent over. And that was it.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:48 AM   #9
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

It's good atleast You'r subconciously trying Your best in scarey cercomestances to be a protector and wish to save People.

In alot of mine while I'm fairly sure it's Myself there is allmost like a "John Conner" role where the stranderd People I do find and are in need of serious help and as long as there not trying to shot or stab My ass I'm allways willing to stop what ever I was doing and makeing sure every one is feed clothed and well if those dangerious time did occour I'd personaliy have to make sure every one I'm trying to protect is atleast some what armed though I wouldnt condole killing for reasons of looting rights or what not.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:34 AM   #10
jcocks
Avalon Senior Member

Hi..

Haven't had too many dreams of late, but used to have quite a few. They were all quite vivid, and all in colour (I'm told that's unusual, most people dream in black and white)....

One of my most memorable dreams was of being at a major train station, where all signs were in both English and an asian script (chinese or japanese) and there were a LOT of people.

I've also had a dream where I was at a large white government building (I think it was the inauguration of the one-world government)...

I think I've also been on one of those large "city-ships" that some people have talked about on the avalon site in my dreams - those things are H-U-G-E....

All very interesting stuff...

I'll post more as I remember / experience it...
jcocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:33 AM   #11
conniec818
Avalon Senior Member

greetings,
its funny you say that people always dream in black and white...i can remember all of my dreams..theve always been in color..
conniec818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:47 AM   #12
Event_Horizon
Avalon Senior Member

It is interesting. I have read that a lot of what we dream and see in meditation, is the memory of Atlantis and the war thousands of years ago manifested, and shown to us in a context that our present self creates.

But since time is infinate these could be events in our future. Now the mainstream tells us not to listen to our dreams and visions. But how many time in history have you heard a leader say "I had a vision" or "It came to me in a dream"! Yet they tell you not too? Since the rest of the mainstream is deception that alone should tell you TO LISTEN! We're a group consciousness right guys? So when i see a similarity in my dreams and ForsakenFalcons dreams no longer do i see pure coincidence, I see actuall connection between one member of the consciousness and another. We're all painting on a massive earth sized canvas, but we are all painting out our little part. And when all of us put our pieces together then I'm sure we will be able to see whats ahead!

Peace brothers and sisters!
Old 09-09-2008, 05:09 PM   #13
jcocks
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know about you, but I used to find a heck of a lot of what I dreamt would happen the next day. I'd wake up, watch the tellie and say "Hey, I dreamt about that last night!"..

I've also had quite a few dreams about atlantis... had one dream where they were firing an energy beam into a borehole. I must have been a scientist working with them. I was doing some calculations and ran back to the main group, as I relaised what they were doing would have catastrophic consequences. I tried to convince them but they weouldn't listen. Then the ground started to shake...

I've actually had someone tell me I dream things into existance :-) I feel a connection with the aboriginal dreamtime, and pay a *LOT* of attention to my dreams. I don't belive it's just our brains trying to make sense of the days' events.........
jcocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:39 PM   #14
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there everyone, just joined and excited by the possibilitys of our untided awarness to all that they hide.

In 2006 I had one very strange dream that made me think the next morning. In the dream I looked out of my window and saw parked cars moving/dragged in one direction. Then the scene changed to soldiers surrounding dark bronze metalic disk shaped blocks that where around 10ft diameter, 2ft depth. These strange objects seemed to be cropping up alot in countrysides. I then find myself going home(same day) from work and felt a deep fear. I called at the supermarket for food etc and felt dread. All around me felt it too but hid it. It was like something bad could happen everywhere soon. I got my supplies and left to go home. It was then that two mushroom shapes appeared in the northenish sky - no noise or flash. I just looked and moved fast - all others did too. I then found myself near a shack(ruined house) with people inside, they seemed happy to have survived. Then the dream ended.

This dream puzzled me because i have a strong belief that nuclear weapons will never be used. I also strongly believe that 2012 will not be the bad end to everything and this is after reading all kind of things about it too.

Hope this gives some food for thought.

All the best, Macros72
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:49 PM   #15
ucan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conniec818 View Post
greetings,
its funny you say that people always dream in black and white...i can remember all of my dreams..theve always been in color..
My Dreams are full colour, full sound and full physical feelings. I don't remember every dream - sometimes I only remember one certain thing in the dream, but I do remember all the special dreams I've had - even from when I was a child and still get a special "feeling" about some of the dreams I've had and some of the places I've been in them.
ucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:57 AM   #16
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Do we dream in black and white or color, or does it mean anything if we dream one way or the other?

Most people do dream in color, but some may not notice colors in their dreams. Because color is such a natural part of our visual experience, we sometimes overlook colors in our dreams. Another reason may have to do with how our dreams fades so quickly from our memory upon waking that when we may be able to recall the dream in shades of gray. However, the dreams that are in black and white can be an indication of a depressed or sadden mood.
http://www.dreammoods.com/reference/faq.htm

I had to look that up because I always dream in color. So that's pretty typical.

This thread is very interesting as are the other dream threads. The common factors are worthy of noting because like pp said, I think collectively we are putting together pieces of the same puzzle. How awesome is that!?!
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 05:22 AM   #17
Anti-Ignorance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrostheblack View Post
Hi there everyone, just joined and excited by the possibilitys of our untided awarness to all that they hide.

In 2006 I had one very strange dream that made me think the next morning. In the dream I looked out of my window and saw parked cars moving/dragged in one direction. Then the scene changed to soldiers surrounding dark bronze metalic disk shaped blocks that where around 10ft diameter, 2ft depth. These strange objects seemed to be cropping up alot in countrysides. I then find myself going home(same day) from work and felt a deep fear. I called at the supermarket for food etc and felt dread. All around me felt it too but hid it. It was like something bad could happen everywhere soon. I got my supplies and left to go home. It was then that two mushroom shapes appeared in the northenish sky - no noise or flash. I just looked and moved fast - all others did too. I then found myself near a shack(ruined house) with people inside, they seemed happy to have survived. Then the dream ended.

This dream puzzled me because i have a strong belief that nuclear weapons will never be used. I also strongly believe that 2012 will not be the bad end to everything and this is after reading all kind of things about it too.

Hope this gives some food for thought.

All the best, Macros72
Interesting on the moving vehicles... I had an extremely vivid dream of the same type of thing. (I usually don't remember my dreams) I won't detail the whole dream here, but there was a HUGE spacecraft in the sky, spherical and very sophisticated looking, and vehicles and large objects were levitating towards it... but somehow I know that it was non threatening... There was much chaos and fear and destruction going on all around, but it was not caused by the spaceship I saw, but by the people.
Anti-Ignorance is offline   Reply With Quote